SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Who wants to try something a bit different?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's a LAD, operating out of Guangzhou, China, doing romance scams, as a cute chinese girl. (stolen pics)

It also appears he is initially using a script.

Send a 'hi' to him...kind of generic...'Thanks for your email address, I'd like to get to know you' and go to work.

[email protected]

He collected $3000 from a guy last year, who still insists it's the girl in the pictures doing it......

Wink

<A href="http://www.dragonladies.org/bbs">Dragonladies.org</a>
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll have a go if you don't mind,,

It does sound a bit different, cause the east / west thing is a myth, still as long as they write in English.

I will report back on any romantic miss-match that might ensue.

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
Keyser Soze
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Possible stupid question...

How do you "cold approach" (for lack of a better term) someone like this without raising their suspicion? Meaning, how can you contact them out of the blue? Are you operating from the assumption that they send out mass mailings, and that they can't possibly know the addresses of everyone they send messages to?

Looking forward to hearing a report back on this Weareborg!
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
If it's a romance scam it's possible that they don't even read your first dozen responses anyways.

They are typically script whores.

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for dirty nasty pr0n!!1]</a>
pony pony pony
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x6
Star
Keyser Soze
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Makes sense...
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

yeah any of them send out so many "feelers" that something as simple as "sorry I couldn't get back with you sooner, my mother was sick" works...

as long as they think there might be cash there they really don't care

when there is a call for open baiting it is nice to know if they were a mass e-mail, or from a specific dating site (like 4ppl) so you can mention where you got their address...

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You mailed my works address, but outgoing mails are monitored. So I am replying from home.

I am xxx, single aged xx and live, study and work in xxx.

Simple and short and effective I find.

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just be vague.
I got him from a dating site owner who gave him the boot.

He's used the same pics and script but varying email addresses for over a year.

<A href="http://www.dragonladies.org/bbs">Dragonladies.org</a>
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Like a lot of other people on here, I have set-up a catcher account [or three] on ''My Beloved dot net" and I get two or three requests / answers every day. Quite ofter I will get answers from people I'm already baiting, wanting to have babies with me. So in most cases they don't have a bloody clue who there contacting. And it only takes a couple of lines in reply to start the "script" process, All they want is your e-mail address, not your good wishes Crying or Very sad

Resistance is futile

You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've had a bite from Miss Suu'e-Min, All very scripty, No names
it rattles on about this and that

Quote:

hello my dear, thanks for your msg.. am so happy to recieve your msg.... this have shown me that you are really serious about your search...
my dear like i told you that am really serious in my search... am here for the sincere man, loving and caring man, with open minded, romantic...who is ready to settl down with me....who will like to build a wonderful family with me...
my dear i hope i will get this things from you , if things work out for us......
let me introduce my self very well.... my name is jenny, am from guangzhou china... am single never been married...am a teacher, in middle school....
Am the first issue of my parents... i have little sister... my father was a police man, and he was late... and my mother is a living with my little sister.....
i live in my uncle's home, because his home is very close to my work place........
am an easy going lady, loving and caring.. understanding...open minded, romantic... i love joke so much...i love to laugh....
i love to play lawn tennis , badmington.. swimming.. and am a wonderful cook..... but is only chinese food...
i love to hangout with friends to coffee shop, movie.....
my dear i hope we will continue to know each other more....
like i said i am not here for games ..... i have had a bad momory of some one thatplayed with my heart.... so i will not allow it to happen again.......pls hope you are not here for game or for fun...
i hope you will understand me....pls can you tell me more about you...
i really want to know more about you.... ... thanks
waiting for your mail soon....
thanks
jenny

It goes on about it's younger sister, So much for the one child chinese policy. I always thought MSG was a food additive.

I've run the Headers

Quote:
Delivered-To: [email protected]
Received: by 10.142.174.21 with SMTP id w21cs25439wfe;
Sun, 1 Feb 2009 17:41:41 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.151.48.20 with SMTP id a20mr390883ybk.9.1233538899748;
Sun, 01 Feb 2009 17:41:39 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path:
Received: from n2.bullet.mail.re3.yahoo.com (n2.bullet.mail.re3.yahoo.com [68.142.237.109])
by mx.google.com with SMTP id k41si2836971rnd.12.2009.02.01.17.41.38;
Sun, 01 Feb 2009 17:41:38 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 68.142.237.109 as permitted sender) client-ip=68.142.237.109;
DomainKey-Status: bad (test mode)
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 68.142.237.109 as permitted sender) [email protected]; domainkeys=hardfail (test mode) [email protected]
Received: from [68.142.230.29] by n2.bullet.mail.re3.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 02 Feb 2009 01:41:25 -0000
Received: from [67.195.9.81] by t2.bullet.re2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 02 Feb 2009 01:41:25 -0000
Received: from [67.195.9.98] by t1.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 02 Feb 2009 01:41:24 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp102.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 02 Feb 2009 01:41:24 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: [email protected]
Received: (qmail 83716 invoked by uid 60001); 2 Feb 2009 01:41:24 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Message-ID;
b=nmiQl60dBqv5AaGQDW5TH5yoXh0NdlPUmEynVRiucQJvRkXYx4azQV7x1wDJdZ+8dRIA88B2K4/CBYZn594ZPlio9vc7vOhtEgRh3OPa5H16QSekY2BD532zp6BUXgj3B4o8GoKF28w6qjx4QJLHt82oREJMDEybrrTiH1njagc=;
X-YMail-OSG: lntECRYVM1l76cq8pMV8Hu17BZ5m5gjlgg1NBDxOmaAcIe2DToM9X4dIrpIs2HQj_XvaGvvc96YeF314eoU8bSaMl2joc0Wo7WFobIfmnXe6554OyZRpty3xWCELGSBh9QO.sj_4gyOPFb2ayU.kjPzjDcO.SrACdQVaox2q0sUbOUCiyr.Ijk8wwAOKKhVfIYr2olaDQQF1bd.PBMfXnWdHMw4-
Received: from [120.84.21.166] by web111108.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 01 Feb 2009 17:41:24 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.7.260.1
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2009 17:41:24 -0800 (PST)
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: hello
To: xxxxxxxxx
In-Reply-To:
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-407737365-1233538884=:81756"
Message-ID: <[email protected]>

--0-407737365-1233538884=:81756
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1

The location is interesting, so I ran a trace, and came up with this,

there's also no trace of a "bat" mass mailer program.

Quote:
68.142.237.109 United States (Sunnyvale)*
68.142.230.29 United States (Sunnyvale)*
67.195.9.81 United States (Sunnyvale)*
67.195.9.98 United States (Sunnyvale)*

China (Guangzhou)*

And for anyone into geography, here's the low down on her so-called place of residence

Quote:
Guangzhou is on the coast of the South China Sea and 182 kilometers away from Hong Kong, it is China's largest and most prosperous city in the south,an important seaport for foreign trade and a famous historical and cultural city over 2,000 years old. It hosts annual spring and autumn exports trade fairs. It has convenient land, water and air transport. International air routes link it to Bangkok, Manila, Singapore, Sidney and Melbourne. Daily flights, trains, ships and hovercraft go beween the city and Hong Kong. Guangzhou is located within the Tropic of Cancer and has no real winter. It grows three crops of rice a year and plenty of fruits. Flowers are in bloossm all the year round, so Guangzhou is called "the City of Flowers." Visitors enjoy the beautiful sub-tropical scenery. Its spots of interest include Yuexiu Park, Guangxiao Temple, the Octagonal Flower pagoda in the Temple of the Six Banyan Trees, the Dagoba at Huaishen Temple, and the Mount BaiYun Scenic Area in the city, and Zhaoqing Seven-Star Rock, Foshan Ancestral Temple and Conghua Hot Spring outside the city.

Resistance is futile

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic