SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Yes Sgt J0n3s. You can do it!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great job, blah! I do love watching you play with your lads. And they seem to love you so much they will do anything for you. Laughing

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

1997...is so close... Very Happy After the transfer fails, you receive news that the WU computer had a problem..and it's all fixed now. You can get him back there. You must! Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Dora

Thanks! I live to entertain myself and all my fellow baiters!
It's the greatest compliment knowing that I made some lad miserable, but at the same time made another baiter laugh! Very Happy

@Slap

Am already working that route with him. I think he's taken today off as I haven't heard back from him yet. Maybe he went to church to ask God for strength to get through the M7CN S3cur3 challenge. Laughing

me wrote:
Hi xxxxxx,

I am trying to get W3stern 0nion S3cure to credit me back the $2500, but they are having problems with their system.
They think that the problem you may have experienced may have been because of a glitch in their system. They are willing to compensate us the fees for the M7CN S3cur3 if we try the system again.

They want us to try and do a de-bugging of the system so that they can upgrade the M7CN S3cur3 server I guess.
Either way, they are issuing you a new Login ID and want you to try it and send messages off to Custom3r Supp0rt if there are any problems.

I am trying to get through to my bank, but they are closed on Saturdays and Sundays unfortunately. I have left them several messages to wire the funds to the bank info you have given me. But I'm not sure they will be able to do it until Monday.

I will tell The M7CN people to send you the new ID. Maybe if it's fixed we won't have any more issues.
Am really eager to get home. It's very cold in N3w Y0rk, and it's a very scary city too.

Sincerely

Cross your fingers! This kid has potential! Very Happy

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for dirty nasty pr0n!!1]</a>
pony pony pony
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x6
Star
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lad to support wrote:
Dear Sir,

I am no longer interested in using your service because it's not comfortable
for me and Mr xxxxxx. Please the 48 hours grace you gave me is long
over. Kindly return xxxxxxx's money to him immediately as we are no longer
interested in your money sending scheeme.

Thanks.

We'll take the "direct" approach.

support wrote:
Dear Mr. xxxxx

First off we would like to apologize that you are having so many
difficulties with W3stern 0nion M7CN S3cure. Please keep in mind sir that
it is not our intention for you to be upset with us or our service. But you
must understand that this is in no way a "scheme" as you say.
M7CN S3cure was developed as a secure means of transferring funds that makes
it difficult for criminals and scammers to steal from helpless victims.
Your objections to using the M7CN S3cure network and your refusal to
properly complete the process leads our staff to believe that you may be an
individual with criminal intentions towards Mr. xxxxx.
Unfortunately in light of our new suspicions we are going to put a freeze on
Mr. xxxxxxx's funds (now $3,050.00usd) until the situation is properly sorted
out. This typically takes between 3 to 6 weeks.

Your most recently issued M7CN S3cure ID will still be valid for the time
being. Should you complete the necessary process and retrieve the M7CN code
Mr. xxxxx's funds will be released to you.

Thank you for choosing W3stern 0nion M7CN S3cure for all your S3cure money
transfer needs.

Very Happy

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

pony pony pony
Star
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"It's not comfortable"...first time I've heard that description. Very Happy
He probably should bring a couple of pillows to sit on in the internet cafe chair. Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
DarkVegetableMatter
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

1997 clicks, wow, RSI & Fraudstration, nice one Very Happy

I seem to recall that other M7CN S3CUR3 support personnel told the idiots that the process could be completed in 20 minutes by a 'normally able' person and did they want the forms for a 'learning difficulties' excemption.

I am writing you via an alternative email box as our official box is undergoing rehabilitation. - Dr Edwin Williams

You will Never Succed in gettign the Funds and the Almighty Allah and God destroy all your family and new generation and Old Generation. - Mrs H4rz K4tt1son
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

Yeah I was thinking of going that route but haven't been able to find the form anywhere.. Sad

So instead I'm just going to keep trying to get him back to the S3cur3 site for more box-clicking fun! Very Happy

pony pony pony
Star
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As far as I know, that form did not really exist. Roger The Cabin Boy just told the lad that it did, to shame him into returning to the clicking. He was very angry that it was suggested that he might be "mentally deficient." Smile He never took the fictitious test...he went back and kept clicking. Very Happy

Safari Issac to Chad
DarkVegetableMatter
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yep, IIRC Roger never sent the forms, just suggesting the Lad was an idiot was enough to start the click counter going again Twisted Evil

I am writing you via an alternative email box as our official box is undergoing rehabilitation. - Dr Edwin Williams

You will Never Succed in gettign the Funds and the Almighty Allah and God destroy all your family and new generation and Old Generation. - Mrs H4rz K4tt1son
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He just sent this. Time to put on my best negotiating hat and get him moving.

lad wrote:
Hello xxxxxxx,

I would get back to you soon. I am trying to know why the account is bouncing back. I have not received an email from the person that I gave it to me but hopefully I would in the next few minutes. I'll definitely get back to you. The M7CN s3cure is not true they seem false and I am not happy with them. If they can do it for you an give you the code in their office since they said it's simple then that would be better. I know what I have gone through on that site and I don't believe whatever they say and would not believe them. I'm just waiting to get back and I would get hem arrested.

Expect my email soon.

Sent this off.

me wrote:
Hi Sgt xxxxxx,

My bank didn't give me any other details other than that the transfer kept "bouncing back".
The people at W3stern 0nion M7CN S3cure demonstrated the process on their computers there and it does not look too bad to me. Could you have somebody try it from a different computer?
It might be that your computer is like mine and having difficulties with the site.

Or do you think it at all possible for me to go to where the Dipl0mat is being held and negotiate for his release?

Sincerely

pony pony pony
Star
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, money can't buy some of the priceless stuff this lad has been writing me.
I believe M7CN S3cure has made this lad swear off W3stern 0nion for good!

lad wrote:
Hello xxxxxxx,

I have still not heard from the person that gave me the account and I really do not know if I would still hear from the person again today because it's late here and I would not be on the computer is time to be alert here in Iraq. We are very careful at night here and I might not be on the computer again till tomorrow. I have tried the M7CN stuff and I know you would not understand what I am saying until you do it yourself. It looks so easy at first but when you are almost done the computer automatically askes you to start all over even though you've not made a mistake. I had to number thte computer blocks vertically and horizontally and used two meter rule for it at any point they cross is the point the computer is demanding from the number but like I said I had just about 5 or so blocks to go and it happened. I happened to me about 5 good times and I was suspecting them. Why would they clain they would return your fund after 48 hours and still holding it back. I am not happy here right nw because I am keeping you away from your business, the diplomat from his job and I am worried about the fund because i know what it cost me to get it to this level. I am confused. I am still saying it that I would get the western union people arrested when I am back. If they can complete it for you in their office and give the code to you it is better but for me I have lost hope in them and would never believe what they say. I am a military man and know when things are not working and would not lie about it. I has someone also help me try it out and it's just the same problem. I am actually suspecting those w3stern 0nion because they are not sincere and trying to turn it on me. I am just waiting to get back If they can do it for you then it's better.

I was thinking if you're tired and can not stay in N3w York again you can go back to your state and we would do everything from there and as soon as the diplomat has got the fund then he would lodge in an hotel and I would let you know so you can meet with him. It would be easier if you do everything from home because you would not have to call the bank but go and do it yourself and I don't want you spending your funds at the hotel you can use it for a new laptop. Let me know what you think.

Waiting for your response.

Sgt

We may have to have this lad assassinated. We can't have other lads catching wind of his "formula".

I basically told him that M7CN S3cure had frozen the funds because they suspected fraud. Now they are finally willing to release the funds, but only by going through Deuzer's and NN's newest lad nightmare.
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=156923

Lets see if he bites. Very Happy

pony pony pony
Star
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great result, blah. 1997 clicks. Good for 2nd place. If he was just a tad dumber, he could have been famous! Very Happy
After looking at the new modality planned for him, he may beg you to let him try s3cur3 mode one more time. Smile

Safari Issac to Chad
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's back for more folks!

After a 10-day hiatus and 2 closed bank accounts, he's ready to go again!
Very Happy

Quote:
Morningxxxxxx,

Thanks for your effort. I really do not know how to thank you enough with all you have done as regards this transaction and to tell you the truth I am very greatful for all the effort you have put into this. Right now I would want you to email me again the last one for the M7CN secure code and the new one you were given so that I'll see what I can do about it. But I know I have tried my best before and the lady in Texas has equally done that too. Please send me the S3curity shi3ld process and the one they just gave you.

Like I told you before it seems so easy when you start but at last it just would not work again but let me give it a try again. Also send me the one that you told me needed my information so that I would see if I can open it from another computer. I am wondering the kind of information they need from me. I would fill but would never reveal anything personal to them because this fund is from IRAQ.

I have tried all I could to see that this fund gets to this stage and I know you have equally done your best too. I totally have! lol Anyway just send them to me again. Please send me the S3curity shi3ld process and the one they just gave you.

Please use another computer to try it on your side so that whoever gets it it would make it easier for both of us . We would complete what we started. Thanks alot and I am greatful.

Expecting to read from you.

Regards,
Sgt.

pony pony pony
Star
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great news, blah! The record was just broken by undertowz, with RCB's help. It stands at 2414 clicks now, so best of luck to your lad! Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Start Time / Time of latest Refresh: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 12:24:02 -0500
Time of last Box click: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 12:33:57 -0500
Total Correct boxes clicked: 1
Total Refreshes: 1
Completed the Process?: no

Well at this rate I imagine I should break the record sometime in the year 2020... Rolling Eyes

pony pony pony
Star
undertowz
Stooge

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Like I said in my werewolf boi's thread click here and get the goods
you're reaching the critical mass stage. Most lads calf out at the 1900 mark
no matter how big the prize. Since you're an upstart Wink after my
crown I'll guide you to the throne rather than appear a sore loser. Laughing

It's mandatory that you inform your lad that none of this has been his fault.
It's a W3stern Onion screwup from the getgo. To thrill your lad and
induce him to wet his underpants...tell him you're going to "storm down
to that office and raise some hell once and for all!" He'll love this.
He'll picture you down there on your own time championing his cause.

This way upstart..... Very Happy

Quote:

Dear lad
Please send one more "contact us" email to them.
Write in your email what the problem is. I asked them
about it and it seems there must have a tracking error
because support had no record of the inquiry.

Make sure you send your inquiry to [email protected]
from your regular email address yourlad@whutever
Include your ID number in the email clearly.

If it doesn't get you a response within a few hours let
me know and I'll go down and SCREAM at them in person.
(and I mean business this time!)

thanks for your patience and cooperation one more time

then followup with
Quote:

Dear yourlad

I went to the W3stern Onion office in person this morning and I was
needless to say no very pleased. I demanded to know why you have had
so many problems with such a simple transfer that my company has done
on so many occasions. I met with two technical support admins who
personally stopped what they were doing at my request and tried to
complete the process. Half way through they themselves experienced the
exact same problem that you have been having. I apologize for advising
you over the past week to make sure of this and that since they
themselves were unable to get better results than you have had.
Needless to say the whole office became very embarrassed and were
running around trying to keep me from losing my temper

They removed all logs and cached results from all of your previous
attempts to "clear any possible hard coded errors that may have been
applied to your M7CN numeric IDs".

I know you're probably at the end of your rope with all this but I
have asked for a new ID and M7CN process hoping that you will try this
again one final time to get your money.
They proved to me that it will work 100% and spent the half hour
showing me that indeed the new ID reveals the complete M7CN. Their
head technical admin personally went through the process of clicking
while I watched and indeed the M7CN numbers were revealed in full. I
could not see the actual numbers since I had to remain behind the
counter but they showed me the printout showing that the process was
complete and error free.

I will send you the newest ID in my next email and leave it entirely
up to you as to whether you want to repeat the process today and have
your money by the afternoon.
I felt this would still be faster than any other method but we always
have the personal delivery to fall back on if you choose not to try
with the new ID today.

and more yada yada standard massage to the lad's bruised ego....

Thanks for being patient and understanding

I guarantee you'll be cracking open a bottle of champagne shortly.

If so...I want a mortar for the winning tip that ripped the crown out from under me!

Laughing

D3rrick Blar3 M7CN - 2414 boxes, 68 refreshments, 2 months
"we want to avoid the puzzle thing again because it was really hard for my assistant to do it. And also it takes a lot of time"

Lords0n K0phy
"The method of playing scrabble to generate M7CN cannot be accepted by this company"
"How can Western Union ask a custormer whether he or she has been in witch craft and voodoo"

TOM SL0C0CK:
"After receiving your ID thou it was not that visable but with the use of our ultra-veiw mechain we can see the registration number"

3 oinks Closed lad accounts + I r.i.p'd 2 httpz
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
Thanks undertowz.
I'll post this bait in it's entirety when it's concluded.

I have basically done most of that stuff already on my lads behalf. Endless phone calls to customer support, heated arguments with the WU people, almost getting arrested because I physically threatened a WU employee, etc etc etc.

My lad actually feels bad for ME! Laughing

pony pony pony
Star
undertowz
Stooge

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My lad actually feels bad for ME!

Good. Getting some heart 2 heart time in is good for your lad. He no longer
feels alone. Turn the tables...can you even begin to imagine how RL hella
hard it would be on your own to have to go back to the mangler after
clicking 1900 boxes when you're broke as a stone chasing a few thousand
survival dollars?

I can't...it must be absolute RL torture
Twisted Evil

I call it aversion therapy. With enough torture I firmly believe a lad can be
persuaded away from scamming for a living. Here's my proof.

I ripped a lad wide open recently by sending him email from my
"net.detective" baiter account after he twigged on an M7CN session.
I had little to lose and I had invested a lot of time in him so I had to finish him off.
Evil or Very Mad
The general drift of the "detective" email was pure fire and brimstone.

"you've been under surveillance for the past 4 months. International
fraud police have a warrant for your arrest and they should be at your
door by daysend. Keep watching over your shoulder because the next
sound you hear could be their footsteps. We have logs of all your email
and W3stern Onion statements showing how much money you've stolen
on these internet scams of yours from helpless victims worldwide".

a day or so later...the scared and broken lad replied

Quote:

I was pushed into this sinful character because of the selfishness of our leaders. They are only interested in enriching themselves without caring for the populace. For the past three months we have been on total black out whereas billions of hard currency are moved outside the shore of Africa on daily basis for selfishly.

There is So many things are going wrong here and we were forced to indulge in this dirty game. I am not happy in this project because I know the reword of the wicked in psalm 1: 4-5 and 37: 16, 1Jon 2 15-17 to mention but a few.

I will be pleased if you will help me to build my live and take care of my family. I need some financial support from you no matter how little is will be. I want to set up something reasonable that fetch glory and adoration to our Lord Jesus Christ.

I pray that all our hearts should open like windows where love and understanding will always shine through reflecting Almighty Lord God in all our daily activities.

Mr. Kh0phy is my name

dayyyum...to be quite frank, the guy wrenches at my heart in that reply.
Yes yes I know, he's still asking for dollaz but that is instinctual for a guy
living a destitute life. Yes, he may be lying and go back to scamming
immediately. But I give the guy props for even sending this open
heart reply. I'm sharp enuff to know that most lads wouldn't give two
shites and they'd never come back with a confession like this lad did.

The line that really struck a nerve was

Quote:

I was pushed into this sinful character because of the selfishness of our leaders. They are only interested in enriching themselves without caring for the populace

If that isn't the god's honest truth then nothing is. I'm not going weak in
the knees on baiting..but I am feeling this lad's pain. He mentions that

Quote:

no good education for our children and many are dying every minute because they are lacking cash to take care of medical bills.

ugh...hurts. I need to go wipe my eyes. (sort of)
I'm human, kids do have it rough in Africa. I'm a dad Very Happy, I care.

It's just too RL probable that this is the world he lives in.
You really have to have a heart to be a baiter and not lose sight of a
common good or the possibility that your lad and the bigger picture will
switch sides and quit being "sinful characters".

don't misread me now....Laughing
Millions of really nasty lads still out there to ripppp to pieces...
but I won't close the door on being compassionate when I find one that has even an ounce of common decency.

but hey, that's just my 4 cents.

Cool

"we want to avoid the puzzle thing again because it was really hard for my assistant to do it. And also it takes a lot of time"

Lords0n K0phy
"The method of playing scrabble to generate M7CN cannot be accepted by this company"
"How can Western Union ask a custormer whether he or she has been in witch craft and voodoo"

TOM SL0C0CK:
"After receiving your ID thou it was not that visable but with the use of our ultra-veiw mechain we can see the registration number"

Roger The Cabin Boy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping Way to go Blah. You know, I thought it must be a one off when my lad racked up 2000+ then Undertowz had the audacity to beat the record and now you're hot on his heals.

It really makes me laugh when they say things like "keep your money, we don't need it that badly." Laughing

The idiot form is genuine by the way, Click Sam in my sig line for the download link. B0bby refused to use it, one proud and determined lad lol.

undertowz
Stooge

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hehe so damn many mangler threads going I forget for sure but I think this is the one where someone was asking for the exemption form if your lad was too disadvantaged to go through the process.

here it is (thanks Rog)
clicky here

Lords0n K0phy

TOM SL0C0CK:

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic