SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

This is one of the best formats I have ever seen!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Justin Bieber
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello good friends here nice to meet you, my names are Miss mary mark james am the only son of Mr and Mrs MARK JAMES u died in a motor accident about 5years ago, i finaly found out that my Dad Mr JAMES deposited the sum of $3,000000 in a domem account with condiction that says i can only have the access to cash this money when am about 25years above so i just got this information through my dads lower and i have gone to the bank my self to see that is real......... acoding to condiction the bank have ask me to prove any of my family member to help me for signing of forms before this money will be transfer to my account, and the person i can trust is any good and god fearing man that will be my housband now i just want to let you know about this becose your name sounds so cool and nice. promiss me that you will be good to me and i will give oder for the bank to transfer this money to your account then we will get to know how to meet each other before geting married. will love to know more about you and hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks
Miss Mary Mark .J .

Am regret to knowing you in my life,after you know that noting for me again,no job,no house,no parent,so what am waiting for,it will better for me to kill my self - Footprint

I know you are not ready to help me,after you detroy my life you said that i should not contact you anymore,i will kill my self,and is you and your husband who killed me - Footprint

Tattoo

Safari X 4

Safari Lagos, Nigeria - Hell
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Utterly convices me.

What swung it was "the domem account with condiction". I have two of them and have never looked back.

Wink

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
csudebate
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell her you will marry her if she can actually produce proof that she knows your 'cool and nice' name.

Closed lad accounts x 5

"And as a dedicated christain lawyer,I believe in truth,transparency,sincerity, honesty love and total democracy anywhere,any place, at any time in my life." 4maechi 0bi
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Out of curiosity, are other cultures such that 'Your name is cool and if you treat me good, I'd love to marry you' seems absolutely realistic to them?

If I was trying to scam someone likewise, I'd probably write along the lines of, 'I believe we share all the important beliefs and values about lifestyle, politics, religion, relationships and marriage, finances, childrearing, aged parental care, etc, and therefore, I'd like to think we had a long term future.'

I wouldn't consider for one moment that 'nice name, so if you're also kind' would be enough. But does that just reflect my own culture? (And/or possibly my age!)

Baiting related point: I do find it difficult to step outside my culture/age and pretend my character is flattered by the first/second letters declaring undying love based on ... nothing.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
Funky Spingers
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They had me at "hello"
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
difficult to step outside my culture/age and pretend my character is flattered by the first/second letters declaring undying love

Excellent point. I consider myself fortunate, I can step into character of either sex and most ages, I use and copy RL people's (whom I know or TV characters) ways and styles. We all have different and diverse skills. I for example am hopeless at image manipulation and proper programming. As a group we all help one another and are as good as the whole.

Some of my older characters will not just fall in love at the drop of a hat, OK they will be flattered, but want to share more info and eventually friendship then can blossom into love. I straight out tell some lads that, they can like it or lump it.

Make your character believable, but feel confident playing the part, and always look to make the most out of a chance opening you had not expected. Be a flexible character also. It's often like a game of chess, give away a few pawns while manouvering your big beasts into threatening yet protected positions.

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
BobCat
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Funky Spingers wrote:
They had me at "hello"

They had me at "you got new mail"

" I THINK WE HAVE TO PUT END TO THIS GAME,AND REASON WHY I SAID THIS IS BECAUSE I CAN NOT CONTINUE WITH GOING TO WESTERN UNION" Dr Bens0n
"DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT TAKE TO GET A MAGA IS NOT EASY MAN, IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE CAUSE ME FOR TWO WEEKS NOW I CAN PAY MY HOUSE RENT THEY ARE ABOUT TO SEND MY FAMILY OUT OF THE HOUSE WE LIVE" Dr @d3kun13 Bens0n
"I THOUGHT I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING YOU WANTED WHY ARE YOU STRESSING US OUT." - Mu$@ H0us3

Closed lad accounts x 24 United Kingdom x1 Cellphone x2
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What kind of man would name his only son Miss Mary Mark? Geez, He must have had a rough time in grade school, like the boy named Sue.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
u died in a motor accident about 5years ago

I didn't know this about you Jon Parkz! Shocked

We have zombie baiters here at 419eater!

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for dirty nasty pr0n!!1]</a>
pony pony pony
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x6
Star
Justin Bieber
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Connie L. Gus wrote:
What kind of man would name his only son Miss Mary Mark? Geez, He must have had a rough time in grade school, like the boy named Sue.

And why does he say this if he is a man?
Shocked

Quote:
and the person i can trust is any good and god fearing man that will be my housband now

Am regret to knowing you in my life,after you know that noting for me again,no job,no house,no parent,so what am waiting for,it will better for me to kill my self - Footprint

I know you are not ready to help me,after you detroy my life you said that i should not contact you anymore,i will kill my self,and is you and your husband who killed me - Footprint

Tattoo

Safari X 4

Safari Lagos, Nigeria - Hell
Vulcan
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's obviously a clairvoyant transexual, contacting people from beyond the grave from his crystal ball, which happens to be a computer at a nigerian internet cafe Very Happy

"i can only understand that you are the worse big idiot in the whole univers. for your information this fund is real,anyway you are only a compand fool ,as your generation will roit in hell . really i sent some one to bobe because i am real"
Esq
Poster Boi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have received some gold lately in my catcher account but nothing quite as good as this LOL

Sand Timer = I knew that MHC6 is one of the wonders in the World,and all of us have to exprience it,and understand it - Okunlola O. Thomas FMHC6

I WAS AT THE NOVOTEL ORISHA HOTEL TILL 11 PM THAT DAY AND I WAS TOLD BY THE HOTEL STAFFS THAT I CAN NOT SPEND A NIGHT THERE AND I HAVE TO LEAVE AND WHENT TO THE NIGERIA EMBASSY THERE IN COTONOU TO STAY TILL THE FOLLOWING DAY AND I CALLED YOU THE FOLLOWING DAY AND YOU ASKED ME TO RETURN BACK TO NIGERIA WHICH I DID AND THAT HAS BEING MY WOST DAYS IN LIFE AS WAS EXPOSED TO A FULL TIME DIFFICITIES. - Augus5tine J4m35
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice find Jon,

Amazing as it may seem, this format has every chance of working on somebody who's first language is not English, as the format gets bombed, some replies will actually begin to teach the lad, many people who are unaware of our ways will reply with gestures of what the lad can do to himself and include the reasons why the potential victim feels the way they do, as this happens the format will improve and more and more people will be at risk of losing money to this lad.

Very good reason to make sure you teach this lad now and teach him well Evil or Very Mad

@Kate, you have some very good advice there, the best point you made I feel is this one:

Quote:
always look to make the most out of a chance opening you had not expected

That is very true and many of the members here (including myself) are sporting icons such as pith helmets and / or badges as a direct result of making the most of opportunities as they arise Wink

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Catcher In The Lie
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Perhaps he's marketing himself to an English speaking French audience as they use male & female surnames interchangeably. (Great email!)

pony
"I don't want you to be burdered again." Ali the hitlad Sule
Click here to support 419Eater.com
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hermaphrodite ?

Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Or transexual, as Vulcan suggested - this could be dropped in later in the bait, so as to prevent the Lad from rewriting his original message.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

<<Now, if he had written to me, I would say he was correct. I am cool and nice. Just look at my name. You can tell, can't you? Cool

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic