SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad sends me a FAKE newspaper article???

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have posted about Dr. Ug0 W3st many times.

This is a very long running bait.
It started as a contract overpayment and later morphed into a Benin SSC safari, emails from the Nigerian Police, the FBI, several fake Soludo's and countless other Lad created characters.

The summary is I have convinced the Lad that my charity was granted a REAL contract from the Nigerian Government to build schools, small medical clinics and a small water treatment plant. Thus I don't need his contract offer anymore.

The Lad is sure I have fallen victim to other scammers...
Some of you guys may recognize some of the names in the very crappy newspaper story. The newspaper story is an absolute Lad created classic complete with grammar and spelling mistakes out the whazoo...

First the lads email text...

Quote:
I know you are already confused but one thing you fail to realized is that this people doesn’t know you from any where I was the one who contacted you first and proposed a business to you and along the line this people hijacked the password of my first box and start contacting you for a deferent thing and from there you believed them, I am so surprised the way you just believed them, my friend you are just wasting your organization money for nothing you have no contract in Nigeria if you want I will pay you flight to come down here and confirm if your name is Nigeria contractors list. If I am not sure of what I am talking about I would have given up in contacting but the fact is that the contract I used your name to claim has been approved for payment and I cannot change the name again that’s why I am still contacting if not I will live you to be spending your money for nothing.

View the attached newspaper of yesterday which I picked because of you. You will enter into trouble if you continue with them because all their communications is now been mentored.

Ok, tell them you want to visit their office in Nigeria and see if they will accept or not, they will give you one excuse or the other given you reason why you should not come in Person so that you will be sending them money for nothing. You will surely look for me when the time comes but it may be too late for you then.

I wait for your mail.
Thanks,
Dr.Ug0 W3st

Lad Guardian Newspaper Story link... Laughing
All of the characters involved in this bait are named in the article.
It's hard to tell who are the good guys and who are the bad guys.

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/340/guardiannewsce2.jpg

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's good to see that the Grauniad is keeping up its speling and grammer levels.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Star A Star
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

that is real class, Laughing I'd also ask to see Page 54

i am tired of all these rusbish, i am waisiting my time andf mone
Ok i will try and take the form to my staff members, once i get the form filled, i am not ready to fill another form, make sure that this is all the forms, i am going to fill them and once i get them done, i will not fill another form
If you see how i was insulted in the western union office, you will pitty me - nope you're wrong there pal
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing

I want to see page three.

Wink

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
MarcoLPantani
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL Classic "This decision has been made howled"
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad is lying. I think you should just fly down there, and finish your business. This pet will give you another safari, won't he? Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Esq
Poster Boi

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Im glad the journalism hasnt slipped during the world financial crisis

Sand Timer = I knew that MHC6 is one of the wonders in the World,and all of us have to exprience it,and understand it - Okunlola O. Thomas FMHC6

I WAS AT THE NOVOTEL ORISHA HOTEL TILL 11 PM THAT DAY AND I WAS TOLD BY THE HOTEL STAFFS THAT I CAN NOT SPEND A NIGHT THERE AND I HAVE TO LEAVE AND WHENT TO THE NIGERIA EMBASSY THERE IN COTONOU TO STAY TILL THE FOLLOWING DAY AND I CALLED YOU THE FOLLOWING DAY AND YOU ASKED ME TO RETURN BACK TO NIGERIA WHICH I DID AND THAT HAS BEING MY WOST DAYS IN LIFE AS WAS EXPOSED TO A FULL TIME DIFFICITIES. - Augus5tine J4m35
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^@SH^^^^^

Yup.
The Lad went to Cotonou.
He didn't make the trip up to Parakou.
Subsequently the contract to build all of those wonderful things for the Krainji Reservoir region was signed at the SSC Benin location.
The lad missed out, the ship sailed and he missed out on the US$28K in fees that were paid to activate the contract.

This is the same lad that I cc:ed when responding to 10 Soludo offers in my old lad files. He went crazy telling the Soludo's to leave me alone. Laughing

I can go so many ways with this Lad.
I told him I would have to confirm the newspaper story with my senior contacts at the Nigerian government. Of course they will reconfirm the story.

I can take him up on his offer to fly me to Nigeria... Laughing
(it's only cash baiting if the Lad really pays, correct?) Laughing

My charity projects are scheduled to begin in mid February. I will offer him a job overseeing the purchase of materials. He will need to see the jobsite first hand and be part of our launch party at one of the SSC close by.

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
shmuckers
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Esq wrote:
Im glad the journalism hasnt slipped during the world financial crisis

Laughing I laughed. Hard.
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Asaiguy - Do you think the newspaper would have a comic strip page? Ask to see it, please!

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic