SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

New guy intro

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Keyser Soze
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

First post...

I found this site through another forum, and I think this is fantastic! Here's my story:

I travel abroad frequently for work, and spend a fair amount of time in Africa (mostly Ethiopia). I'm a single guy that loves to meet women wherever I go, and Ethiopia is no different. I would never have sex with an African woman for the obvious reasons, but I thought I'd try out an Ethiopian dating site to see if I could meet some women to hang with while I was there. You know, just to show me some sights and cool restaurants. That type of thing. Anyway...

So I immediately start getting bombarded by "women" who were "interested" in me. I started corresponding with a few of them right off the bat, and noticed IMMEDIATELY that this was all a scam. It was freaking hilarious. At first, I was pissed. But then, as my anger subdued, I began to have fun with it. I would side-step their requests for money, and instead would act like I was still trying to flirt with them. Goddamn it was funny as all get out.

At any rate, I had heard that these types of scams were referred to as 419 scams through various news reports (I think it was Dateline???) but didn't know that a website like this existed. I've read through some of the reports and correspondence on here and laughed my arse off. Some of this stuff is absolutely hilarious. You all have great senses of humor!

So, I'll probably post mainly here in the dating forum since I'm already hooked up with a couple of African dating sites.

I have an existing hotmail account that I used for the dating sites. Should I create a new one exclusively aimed at this? Any advice for a newbie would be appreciated. I'll continue to read through old posts so I can (hopefully) avoid asking stupid questions.

Thanks in advance, and I'm looking forward to having some fun with these d-bags.

Cheers!
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Safe baiting is just like safe sex - one must take precautions!!

Never use your real information, and always use an untraceable e-mail account (fastmail is good, so is gmail).

Good luck!

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
Keyser Soze
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks buddy!

I'm reading through all the FAQ's right now and making sure all my bases are covered in order to partake in safe baiting. I'm still a little fuzzy on a couple of things, but if I can't find the answers I'll come back to the forums with my q's.

Thumbs up
Keyser Soze
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is the basic scam that was used by multiple scammers (or at least the same person with different accounts) on this dating site:

Their father was a rich doctor and their mother was a famous physician as well, responsible for the invention of new medical procedures. Both parents were killed by Nigerian guerillas, and left the daughter (the scammer) a substantial amount of money. Now, they are living in a church safehouse somewhere in the Ivory Coast or Senegal.

They need money in order to retrieve the shored-up funds.

This is the basic scam that they're using. Money was brought up in the second correspondence, almost immediately. This is going to be fun...
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Hizzle Very Happy

Hope you hang around and have some fun.

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi and Welcome! Very Happy

You seem to be off to a great start. You are reading the FAQs and stickys and that is fan-tastic.

You can certainly use the information from your various travels (I am jealous) to help you drag the scammer (lad) through a bunch of tasks. Maybe you can work up to having your lad go on a safariā„¢.

I am glad you saw the scam part of what the lads were doing! I look forward to some of your exploits. Very Happy

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Keyser Soze
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You know, when I first discovered the dating site scams, I was naturally inclined to start f'ing with this girl (guy). But I didn't...shame on me.

I've spent all afternoon on this site, and I am just in total shock and awe. I never imagined in a million years the extent to which this can be taken. It is just...absolutely fantastic. These scammers prey on the weak and misinformed, and I would be remiss if I did not take action.

I'm working on crafting a character right now that will focus on the dating sites. Most of my African travels center around Ethiopia, South Africa, and Lesotho. So I will somehow craft that into the character. I'm just going to take it easy and ride my first lad until the wheels fall off.

I now have my email ducks in a row as well as my false online dating profile. I used a cheesy picture of some c-list celebrity I've never heard of. I immediately received an automated scripted response moments after registering at the dating site. *rubs hands together*

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Hizzle,
It sounds like your off to a good start, But please do it safely, and never forget your playing games with professional criminals.

new bait, new character name, new email address.

You could do a bit of research on your scammer and see if there listed on here http;//www.romancescam.com.

and please don't forget to post your progress on here.

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Keyser

Sounds like your off to a good start Smile

Yeah if you're really traveling to these countries it sounds like you could get quite a few girls on safari to meet you...of course you don't really meet them...

Could be really funny if you could get a couple girls looking for you at the same place on the same date & time Wink

You can falsify fake airline tickets & official looking travel plans...
Check under the Tips & Tricks for some of the tools and suggestions on how to do this Smile

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic