SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Band name thread

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've always thought "Token Sane Man" would be a great name for a rock band.

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was a keyboard player in a band called "Prismatic Moves Phase Three"

In our defence it was the New Romantic era and we were a synth band Embarassed

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Many years ago then U.S. Presidential Jimmy Carter told a report that, while on an outing with 30 Masons in Northern Georgia, he witnessed a UFO. I've always thought that "30 Masons Over Northern Georgia", or "30MONG" for short, would be a great name for a rock band.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://www.progarchives.com/artist.asp?id=2432

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Lehigh Guy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I knew a punk bass player whose band was named, "Short Bus." I always liked that.

My own band's name is "3-AM," which is short for "3 acoustic musicians" which is not interesting in itself, except that there are four of us. My son says that's because I am a drummer, and drummers aren't really musicians.

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

"I swear with my living GOD I SERVE BY WHATEVER FIND HOLY ...THIS IS TRULY HOLY HAND JOB I WILL NOT DISAPPOINT YOU”
_______
Am surprise you are west-ting this much time and you know that your daughters life is astake ... I see it strange, something is fishing."
_______
"If You Are A Sinner That Means You Will Go To Hill. Repaint ..."
_______
"you son a beach , bastard , you will die by gun, ogun will kill you [a dozen death threats snipped] ANY PLANS YOU HAVE PLANNED EITHER TO RUB ME OR ANY OTHER THING , YOU WILL DIR BY OGUN BYE" -- One truly pissed off lad.
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Scammer Slammers would be a good band for our group.

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well there is a band called Billy Liar already

I'd like to submit the Talentless Gits as a possible band name
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think we could all be part of the PWT Ensemble. Laughing

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What about the "Risky Frees"? Laughing

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
Kabuto Sama
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How about an all-african voodoo metal band called "Lagos Lads"?

your father is a pig and your mother is a bicth.you are a bastad and you will die young.you shold ask your father where you bastad came from.South Africa is not for white.someday we will kill you all whites in africa and in south africa.up Zulu. -- the angry Zulu lad

you are a foolish Man that is why people like you dont achive good things in Life forget it if do not want to jelp this young Man
Asshole! - angry ghanaian "barrister"
Doodle Bug
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dick and the two swingers

Who is this person Mickey Mouse???
trying to dercieve hoorable men like me. You are stupid man ok.
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"Black Magic Goats"
"The MTCNs"

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
Catcher In The Lie
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Jayhawk

Quote:
I've always thought that "30 Masons Over Northern Georgia", or "30MONG" for short, would be a great name for a rock band.

Cool name! and any (far into the future) Allman Brothers progeny might name it '30 Masons over Macon' Smile

pony
"I don't want you to be burdered again." Ali the hitlad Sule
Click here to support 419Eater.com
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

sir scam alot wrote:
"The MTCNs"

Has a certain 80's ring to it. Laughing

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
Jen Derbender
flabbergasted

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Gomer an' da Boyz.

FUCK? FUCK AND FUCK YOU. YOUR NOTHING BUT SHIT OKEY, ARE YOU ARE OFF BACK TO SENDER... YOUR ARE A BIG RAT OKEY FUCK YOUR SELF UP AND WHOM EVER THAT SUPPORT YOU, FOOL FUCK YOUR MOTHER WITH NO SPAM, RAT. - Kaosiso Chukwu

"Folken sheet like you.Beach,your mother and your house maid are folken themselves... Folk your folks... you comes when you are been fingered which makes you an idiot of sex luncering.You will never understand that english because it is not made for people like you." - Insane Idiot

Does your lad have too much time and phone credits on his hands? Have him call the Integrated Customer Service Call Centre at +1 206 905 9742! Dissatisfaction guaranteed!

United Kingdom x2 China Nigeria United States Ivory Coast x2 Closed lad accounts x?
A SKYHOOK
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Black Leather Coats
-----formely-----
Gomer & Da Boies

Twisted Evil Last edited SUN/8/2010 by one of the skyhooks The pointed eared fairy, aka "Yasterb" is much nicer looking now since the operation thats her in her new avatar the one on the left with the wax "dummy" of the old elfie Twisted Evil
Kabuto Sama
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Or Islam metal band "Atomic Jihad"?.... wait....I don't think it's original....Can't remember exactly, but I think Norman Spinrad or William Gibson used it in one of their books.

your father is a pig and your mother is a bicth.you are a bastad and you will die young.you shold ask your father where you bastad came from.South Africa is not for white.someday we will kill you all whites in africa and in south africa.up Zulu. -- the angry Zulu lad

you are a foolish Man that is why people like you dont achive good things in Life forget it if do not want to jelp this young Man
Esq
Poster Boi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Chucky and The Barristers?

Sand Timer = I knew that MHC6 is one of the wonders in the World,and all of us have to exprience it,and understand it - Okunlola O. Thomas FMHC6

I WAS AT THE NOVOTEL ORISHA HOTEL TILL 11 PM THAT DAY AND I WAS TOLD BY THE HOTEL STAFFS THAT I CAN NOT SPEND A NIGHT THERE AND I HAVE TO LEAVE AND WHENT TO THE NIGERIA EMBASSY THERE IN COTONOU TO STAY TILL THE FOLLOWING DAY AND I CALLED YOU THE FOLLOWING DAY AND YOU ASKED ME TO RETURN BACK TO NIGERIA WHICH I DID AND THAT HAS BEING MY WOST DAYS IN LIFE AS WAS EXPOSED TO A FULL TIME DIFFICITIES. - Augus5tine J4m35
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"And now here's brand new group Payday, with their breakout single Rush Down to Western Union!"

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Kabuto Sama
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Benin Buggers? Laughing

Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

'Duly noted' ?
'Calvary greetings' ?
'Wuxfer posse' ? Laughing

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
Kabuto Sama
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, even it might seem odd, THERE ARE Islam Rock bands. The same way there are Christian Rock bands.
I have a Tunisian friend, a very good guitar player, that is in an Islam Rock band. He is a party animal, loyal friend, and tries to spread Islam trough music.

Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dolla Chopperz
Princess King of Dioka- The Pauline Dura files

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Aluminium- like heavy metal but softer

Piltdown Man- Initially thought to be brand new and exciting, later found to be assembled by has- been hacks

Candida Albicans- irritating diva of the never mind the music hear the volume genre, hard to get rid off
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A friend of mine wanted to be in a band called 'The Dwayne Dibley Experience'.

He was a huge Red Dwarf fan. In one episode they played an artificial reality game called 'Better Than Life'. The ultra cool cat was reborn, to his horror, as Dwayne Dibley, a dweeb with big teeth, anorak and a tartan thermos flask.... Smile

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic