SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Pervy Oddness

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Trixi
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been baiting this lad. It's a completely bog standard 419 bait.
But suddenly he's started getting all pervy on me.

My character is a pensioner lady (in her late 70s) and he out of the blue asked about her hair and what colour it is. I didn't think anything much of that, but now he wants to know whether she wears high heels and if she prefers stockings or tights (that's pantyhose for you over there people).

In the midst of all this of course he's trying to persuade her to part with nearly £2500 via WU.

Then he wants to know if her ears are pierced.

I'm kinda dreading what he wants to know next. It's all a little bit creepy.

Now you lot know me. I like a bit of perv. (see the PWT for examples Twisted Evil ) But this is a bit sick. It's like he wants to shag my granny or something.

Ew.

"<i>I warned earlier to stop dealing with the the people scamming you but you would not. You shouls stop emailing this fellow who claims to be Godspower but he is not </i>" - Bob the British High Commissioner

"<i>The FBI man stil believes that no body was hacked</i>", "<i>Ididnt mean to orger you around, please do not be anoid we are not fighting</i>" - DHL Nigeria guyman

"<i>Sorry if I sounded hash</i>" - the undercover FBI guy in London's newest suburb Lagos.
pony
luckey

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's just looking for additional way to set his hook so he can steal more money. His religious comments probably didn't get much response. Wink

Maybe you should fight fire with fire. Tell him you're ears aren't pierced, but your *removed* is. Then ask him to have his whatever pierced so you will be compatible lovers when you finally meet him. Twisted Evil

Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell him you'll show a bit of wrinkled skin if he starts dishing out some love sign pictures.

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
Trixi
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Actually my "granny" is a good little church goer and they've been trading favourite psalms and bible quotes stuff (yeah, ok, stop sniggering at the back, I did have to look stuff up - it's been a while).

I've painted this picture of quiet genteel domesticity and contentment. The only reason granny wants the money is to help her grandsons with medical school and fund her granddaughters dream of becoming a prima ballerina. Rolling Eyes

Seriously. This stuff is waaay out of the blue. So much so that I wonder if he got his marks mixed up. Actually the more I think about it, the more that makes sense and it's given me some evil ideas on how to torture him some more (he's fairly well tortured by granny as it is. She's a bit senile and keeps going out to find the WU office and then forgets what she went out for and so goes to buy stuff to make cake instead. Very Happy )

"<i>I warned earlier to stop dealing with the the people scamming you but you would not. You shouls stop emailing this fellow who claims to be Godspower but he is not </i>" - Bob the British High Commissioner

"<i>The FBI man stil believes that no body was hacked</i>", "<i>Ididnt mean to orger you around, please do not be anoid we are not fighting</i>" - DHL Nigeria guyman

"<i>Sorry if I sounded hash</i>" - the undercover FBI guy in London's newest suburb Lagos.
pony
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sometimes lads think with their d**ks, hence why you can sometimes turn a straight 419 into a love bait, and the money goes out of the window. It seems like it may be a possibility that this lad is into the more, erm, mature lady... no bad thing as experience can be a good thing. 70 is probably kicking the arse out of it mind you, but to each his own, I suppose.

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pervy yep, but funny too.

In a second mail from a love lad he wanted to know if I had tatoos.

In everymail since I have detailed just when and why and where one of my imaginary tattoos is located.

Being as he was so bold I straight asked him how big his member was, hinting that 8 inches or less and he was not worth the bother.

He replied a meagre 6. Rolling Eyes

So whatever we are discussing in mails after that I have somehow made mention of his smallness, and insist on him suggesting possible other ways to make up for his woeful lack of tackle.

I will not let him ignore any questions or sidestep any request I make as he knows I will not reply until he does answer, and is so fearful I will look elsewhere.

Laughing Twisted Evil

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Trixi thats so funny Laughing
Thanks for the laugh.

Since your character has children tho and grandchildren she has shagged a bit in her time.

I think it would be fun acting a freaky granny and start asking some crazy questions,lol...
Maybe your laddy has had a hot granny before after him and he liked it.

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Roger The Cabin Boy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My parents went on holiday to The Gambia once, one of my dad's favourite pub stories is about the old lady they met who goes over there a couple of times a year for a "good service." She'd be seen having dinner with a local lad 3 or 4 nights a week, and sneaking him back to her room afterwards. Makes ya cringe a bit, but dirty old women seem to be up for a bit of sex tourism too.

Or perhaps that one old lady is such a slut, the whole of Africa's heard about her antics. Laughing

harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Kate
Sounds like your Lad needs that secret growth formula made with birds eye chillies and other member growing items

Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Trixi

You said that you and your lad have been swapping Bible passages?

Go and look up the Song of Solomon. He (Solomon) gets rather graphic at times in that book. Shocked
You can toss various verses at your lad and ask him what his interpretation is.

Song of Solomon quotes:

Quote:
"He shall lie all night betwixt my breasts."

Quote:
"My beloved put in his hand by the hole of the door, and my bowels were moved for him."

Quote:
"I sat down under his shadow with great delight, and his fruit was sweet to my taste."

Might be a nice way to spice up your lovelad life!

Very Happy

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for dirty nasty pr0n!!1]</a>
pony pony pony
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x6
Star
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Go for it.

I told one Lad were as good as married and he took me as his wife Shocked and I'm a hairy old guy.

... and Shorty is quite distraught I (Ludmi||a) got kidnapped by a sex crazed Oga and I even talk to him on the phone. I can hold a falsetto for about 60 seconds. Laughing

I also play the Oga who has kidnapped me Shocked and spoken t0 him on the phone too - that's when he called me a 'pervert bastard'.

All's fair in baiting. Very Happy

Lads' look for virginal sluts. Paris Hi|ton with a bible is perfection.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Trixi
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

EW EW EW EW EW!!!!

He wants to know if granny has dentures and if they come out easily for sex acts. Shocked

That's it - I'm cutting this one off. Literally if that were possible.

EW.

pony
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Are you going to post this sleazabag's details? He should get some ASEMs.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Trixy.

We all have our limits and he has overstepped yours and perhaps many peoples.

Perhaps releasing by PM to a few interested members at a time the lads addy may be an ideal way to give him a bit of grief.

Twisted Evil

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
Trixi
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent a pretty hard spank email. But it bounced. Not mailbox full but unknown recipient. So I sent another email - again it bounced.

This is very annoying. If he comes back to me with a new address then I'll let you all have a crack at him.

pony
Trixi
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ooh the Barrister is still talking to me - I've asked him if he knows where my mugu is. Maybe there is life if this one yet.

pony
Esq
Poster Boi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell him you have naked pics, and that youd like to swap some before the transaction is finished.

Tell him you will only send yours after he sends his.

Get him to hold a small banner saying something witty or your eater nickname.

Sand Timer = I knew that MHC6 is one of the wonders in the World,and all of us have to exprience it,and understand it - Okunlola O. Thomas FMHC6

I WAS AT THE NOVOTEL ORISHA HOTEL TILL 11 PM THAT DAY AND I WAS TOLD BY THE HOTEL STAFFS THAT I CAN NOT SPEND A NIGHT THERE AND I HAVE TO LEAVE AND WHENT TO THE NIGERIA EMBASSY THERE IN COTONOU TO STAY TILL THE FOLLOWING DAY AND I CALLED YOU THE FOLLOWING DAY AND YOU ASKED ME TO RETURN BACK TO NIGERIA WHICH I DID AND THAT HAS BEING MY WOST DAYS IN LIFE AS WAS EXPOSED TO A FULL TIME DIFFICITIES. - Augus5tine J4m35
Trixi
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've told the Barrister about his "unreasonable behaviour" so we'll see what happens next.

I do like playing with someone when they think I think they are two different people.

Always mess with their minds.

pony
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Trixi, I think you need to continue with this guy, go juicy and all... for the cause, sort of... like.. taking one for the team.... so tell him about "gum jobs" or whatever.... Obviously this las has some serious issues.... I smell rancid trophies on the horizon!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, he does seem to have a thing for grannies. To him, your character is a "GILF". Laughing

I think you'd get some hilarious trophies from his fondness of very mature women. Makes me think of that scene in "Yes man" with Jim Carrey and that granny.

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Come on, Trixi! Just close your eyes, and type. Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Doodle Bug
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Your lad is a gerontophile Shocked

Who is this person Mickey Mouse???
trying to dercieve hoorable men like me. You are stupid man ok.
Trixi
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No sign of him yet but hopefully he's just experiencing "technical difficulties" and will pop up.

I have new enthusiasm for torturing this lad though. I feel his perversion needs severe punishment. Thanks for all the ideas guys - when and if he comes back I have some ideas on how we can pool our resources to torture him properly!

T
x

pony
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Esq wrote:
Tell him you have naked pics......
Get him to hold a small banner saying something witty or your eater nickname.

I agree wholeheartedly. As I said earlier, some lads think with their d**ks. It seems you definately have one. To that sort of horny lad, the prospect of nudie pics is enough to make him a trophy goldmine. Get stuck into him.

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
MattNW
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cathartic Kate wrote:
Being as he was so bold I straight asked him how big his member was, hinting that 8 inches or less and he was not worth the bother.

He replied a meagre 6. Rolling Eyes

So whatever we are discussing in mails after that I have somehow made mention of his smallness, and insist on him suggesting possible other ways to make up for his woeful lack of tackle.

Have you forwarded any or those spam emails for "enlargement pills"? Then you can ask him if he's tried any of them and if so how big is it now.

Also we found out that some of the officials of the prostates may have been extorting a lot of money from you with the pretext of helping you receive your money.

LET ME TELL YOU,SINCE YOU DID NOT HAVE A SINGLE RESPECT,YOU MOUTH MAY PUT YOU INTO TROUBLE.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic