SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Ok, I'm Ready To Go!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
shmuckers
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been a lurker and poster here for a while, and some months ago I tried my hand at baiting a certain lad (Dr. D3c0 H4rk). I was also able to stop 2 classified ad scams by having them removed from a certain site after I reported them. Anyway, I've just opened up a new Gmail account with a completely new alias. I'm ready. Any tips? Any resources I can use? I'll be sure to post updates as they happen in the proper thread.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that I've e-mailed "Dr." Sh4k3 W4dr4go telling him I'm interested in his porposal for $15M.
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here are a few tips:

(a) Bait straight at first, until you get some experience. Don't try anything "cute" with your first few attempts.

(b) Go slow. Your first responses should be brief. You are cautious but interested. Ask questions. Ask for documentation.

(c) Do not send him any ID or other documents of your own, even fake. They will be recycled on real victims. Gomerpyle has several acceptably illegible documents in his signature line. Also, you can search for "excuses" and "ID" on the search button above and find all sorts of lame reasons not to be able to send id ("My dog ate it").

(d) Make the mugu fill out forms for you. There are a bunch of forms available (see Marvinator's signature line, for example) or feel free to devise your own. Include essay questions.

Good luck! Happy baiting.

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Have you read through the stickies in the Eater University?... lots of great information there.

And there is a thread here http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=122306 where you can ask for a mentor.

*Of M7CNS3cure - "honey sincerely this is really hard work and i have been sitting here all day trying to fix it all but once i make any mistake i have to start all over again and i am getting pissed off"
* are you the person making this mistake or are you doing this intentionally?......just pissed right now

Safari Jack - Enugu to Lagos - thanks OD! "I am going through alot of pains here. if i had known i would not have come to lagos let alone allowing myself to be starnded." - 13 days!
Safari James - Lagos to Port Harcourt to Calabar "Now they are on the street looking for where to sleep

Closed lad accounts x 18 pony Ninja United Kingdom x4 Sweden x2 China United States
I'm going shopping! $39,977.80 in fake checks
Catcher In The Lie
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

....and you can pick out whatever type of scam suits your fancy on SURPLUS 419 SCAM LETTERS Smile Good Luck!

pony
"I don't want you to be burdered again." Ali the hitlad Sule
Click here to support 419Eater.com
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic