SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I unhumbly declare...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Lehigh Guy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

All:

I'm creating this thread for misc boasting of trivial matters.

Suggested format:

1) Acknowledge another person's preceding boast, and speculate whether yours is of lower, equal or higher quality.

2) Make your own boast in the form: I unhumbly declare that ...

Because there are no predecessors, I get to start it off at step 2:

I unhumbly declare that my avitar is both cute and revolting at the same time--and I photochopped it myself.

[Edit: I yeild. Tastysnack's boast is much better. Bravo!]

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

"I swear with my living GOD I SERVE BY WHATEVER FIND HOLY ...THIS IS TRULY HOLY HAND JOB I WILL NOT DISAPPOINT YOU”
_______
Am surprise you are west-ting this much time and you know that your daughters life is astake ... I see it strange, something is fishing."
_______
"If You Are A Sinner That Means You Will Go To Hill. Repaint ..."
_______
"you son a beach , bastard , you will die by gun, ogun will kill you [a dozen death threats snipped] ANY PLANS YOU HAVE PLANNED EITHER TO RUB ME OR ANY OTHER THING , YOU WILL DIR BY OGUN BYE" -- One truly pissed off lad.

Last edited by Lehigh Guy on Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tastysnack
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I unhumbly declare that my avatar is better than yours. And I spell "Avatar" correctly. Thus proving that spiders have 8 legs. Unless they lose one in an industrial accident.

"you are the must fool i have ever seen fuck you like the 12.5 million idoit dont write me again" Radebe Gumede 7-16-09 after his bank transfer failed.

"Sorry we do not know Mr. Gomer. Send that email fromthe so called gomer to us for scrutiny."- Devati Mooleedhar

SON OF A DOG GO EAT SHIT AND DRINK WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOSERRRRRRRRR.GET A LIFE--Bakar Saud (After Mr. Gomer chopped his dolla')

YOU ATE OUR MONEY AND YOU START MOCKING US--Bishop Anthony

Fake Checks Received= $63,487 US
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Naked ladies are waay overated, in my opinion. Snakes are cooler.

I unhumbly delare that my IQ is 141.

Also, I can read three books in a day.

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^
I agree with CY

Snakes are cool ( except the one that bit my daughter )
3 books no prob-

But not the hippopotamous
The tiger who came to tea
Raiders of the lost car park
Laughing
equal

IQ depends on methodology

I unhumbly declare I am very good at making vegetarian soups
lentil;
sweet potato,coconut and chilli;
carrot and ginger;
tattie

I am very good in bed- I sleep very well
Tastysnack
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nanny Ogg wrote:
^
I unhumbly declare I am very good at making vegetarian soups

I unhumbly delcare that if you are putting a vegetarian in your soup, that it is no longer legal in most jurisdictions.

Furthermore I unhumbly declare that Chain Yankers boast of :
Quote:
I can read three books in a day.
is irrelevant because picture books don't count.

"you are the must fool i have ever seen fuck you like the 12.5 million idoit dont write me again" Radebe Gumede 7-16-09 after his bank transfer failed.

"Sorry we do not know Mr. Gomer. Send that email fromthe so called gomer to us for scrutiny."- Devati Mooleedhar

SON OF A DOG GO EAT SHIT AND DRINK WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOSERRRRRRRRR.GET A LIFE--Bakar Saud (After Mr. Gomer chopped his dolla')

Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok
if we're gettting technical, tasty
2 of the books I mentioned are picture books Rolling Eyes

as to my soups they are suitable for vegetarians Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
even vegan
and as I understand it they may be suitable to be classed as Kosher
Tastysnack
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nanny Ogg wrote:
as to my soups they are suitable for vegetarians

Not if you are puting a vegetarian in the soup. Then it would be suitable for a cannibal.

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My new phone is sweet: http://www.samsungmobileusa.com/Instinct.aspx

This will greatly improve my ability to postwhore on the go. Oh yeah, maybe even some baiting.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tastysnack wrote:
Nanny Ogg wrote:
as to my soups they are suitable for vegetarians

Not if you are puting a vegetarian in the soup. Then it would be suitable for a cannibal.

Even further from the OP, but isn't the old joke that if vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7

Last edited by Yastreb on Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:34 am; edited 1 time in total
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Humans are disgusting. They will eat anything, even themselves.
I will eat vegetables and snakes.
Mrs. So and So says my avatars are the cutest, and she is exactly right. They are. Cool

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I must admit, Slaphappy, you are a master at paint. Laughing

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
Trixi
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I unhumbly declare that my IQ is 157, as measured by Mensa, but since I've not paid my dues for a few years my membership is well lapsed.

Hi Reaper - mischief managed!

"<i>I warned earlier to stop dealing with the the people scamming you but you would not. You shouls stop emailing this fellow who claims to be Godspower but he is not </i>" - Bob the British High Commissioner

"<i>The FBI man stil believes that no body was hacked</i>", "<i>Ididnt mean to orger you around, please do not be anoid we are not fighting</i>" - DHL Nigeria guyman

"<i>Sorry if I sounded hash</i>" - the undercover FBI guy in London's newest suburb Lagos.
pony
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ChainYanker wrote:
^^ Naked ladies are waay overated, in my opinion. Snakes are cooler.

I unhumbly delare that my IQ is 141.

I unhumbly declare that that first statement is the worst I have ever heard from someone with an IQ that high.

I also unhumbly declare that I think it hilaroius that a group named Mensa has been able to trick thousands of dollars a year out of some of the smartest people in the world by calling them "dues". Laughing

@SSA-

That phone is not fun to email lads with. It takes forever. Unless what you are emailing is completely urgent, then you will probably get bored after two or three emails.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Old No. 7
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I unhumbly declare that this thread is beneath me.

Don't even try to contest this statement as I won't be visiting it again.

200+ sites killed, from these countries => United Kingdom Netherlands Russia Nigeria Switzerland Ukraine South Africa Germany United States Canada Senegal Benin Spain Ghana Ivory Coast Cambodia Flag United Nations

pony pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar

Like my flags? Want some of your own? Let justjay teach you how to kill sites here (clicky).

Hobbes may have retired, but get his brilliant WriteJunk here (clicky) and never touch a .dll again

Proud to be a mouth-breather who posted a load of shit, disappeared into the night but mysteriously reappeared after a long absence
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

Brilliant.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ordinarily I am quite insane, but suffer occasional yet brief lucid episodes when I am merely stupid.

Is this still Slightly's desktop contest?

Rolling Eyes

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I unhumbly declare that mrs_cuervo and I started ***king as soon as I walked through the door last night. We ***ked before, during and after dinner. Furthermore we ***ked again while watching the movie "Pineapple Express" and if I do say so, the ***king was far more enjoyable than the movie. Finally we ***ked again when we went to bed and continued ***king until we fell asleep.

Oh, and we ***ked again this morning before I left for work. Wink

Exclamation NOTE Exclamation *** = TAL
perverts

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
Tastysnack
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I humbly declare, that after Mr. Jose_Cuervo left his wife that morning. I stopped by like I always do.

She was estatic, and shouted "Finally a real man has arrived to do it properly".

TheLovelyJill
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I humbly declare that I can sing higher and louder than the lot of you.

Put together.

Your father was a coward and your mother a fagot - Barr G0ldsmith
You be jail soon let wait and see........ P0ntus
I no longer want to involve you in this transaction since I am beginning to see your cunny part.
i wasn't fucking gay until i married you - MM

- Trafalgar Square 2013
Golden Pith - Hector co-bait
Safari - Mr Ayo - Lagos-Porto-Novo (probably x3) "You lier. I will not for-give Because you waste my money. you lier."
Closed lad accounts x 236 Mortar Easter Egg 2011
RoyalFlush
Eater U Quiz winner

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Going to try for an "American Idol" spot with that voice? Smile

I unhumbly declare that I am beating the ever-loving snot out of people at the poker table even as I type this. Because I am the goddess of all things Hold'em. Wink

It's you and your family that don't have ENOUGH BRIAN CELLS.

I am dying because of your love you,ve impacted in me.

pony
A SKYHOOK
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Even further from the OP, but isn't the old joke that if vegetarians each vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?

People in glass houses should not throw stones Wink Wink Laughing

I un humbly declare that i am holding my own against the pointed eared fairy Wink Wink Laughing
and smiling

Twisted Evil Last edited SUN/8/2010 by one of the skyhooks The pointed eared fairy, aka "Yasterb" is much nicer looking now since the operation thats her in her new avatar the one on the left with the wax "dummy" of the old elfie Twisted Evil
ChainYanker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I eat pointy-eared fairies for breakfast.

I unhumbly declare that I write good poetry, even if no one knows what I'm talking about.

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Catcher In The Lie
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I humbly and unhumbly declare right now that I am without a doubt the best of the bunch at giving mixed messages.

pony
"I don't want you to be burdered again." Ali the hitlad Sule
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I inhumanly declare that spell check did not figure out what I was trying to type, and I was too lazy to cut and paste it.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

HouseofGalt wrote:
I humbly and unhumbly declare right now that I am without a doubt the best of the bunch at giving mixed messages.

You mean you may or may not be the best, right? Wink

FEMALE

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic