SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Where's my package? UPDATE: Safari x2 - Becky joined the fun

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I specified the pic had to be 600 pixels wide or long...

And the first one had "I love you" in it, which I didn't ask for - amazingly the next day he had one right (after waiting about 3 weeks for the first one)...so slap away

PD Rep. told him to meet him in Condu someplace Benin at the airport...he thought that meant Benin city.. PD Rep cleared up that confusion tonight...I'm sure he's sitting there trying to figure it out

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, the moron was thinking Benin City (Nigeria) when my agent told him Contonou, Benin Rolling Eyes After I explained it to him to go west, not east, he came around.

lad wrote:
ok sir i will like to know if there is only one airport and i will like to know where to come an di will like u to tel me the exact place to meet u ok.

agent wrote:

Thank for you email sir. Thers only 1 airport sir. Yes there is a cafe located inside the airport that you can email from. I will be await you email on Monday afternoon.

Now that I think back I should have kept quiet and let him go the wrong way and tell him when he got to Benin City. Laughing

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ivana, please get your head measured this weekend so you can put on the Safari come Monday Wink

I just got this from the lad
Quote:
thanks u sir for ur kind and support to me and i really appreciate that u are kind may God be with u and ur family.u will be expecting me by monday and when i get there i i wll mail u from the cafe in the airport sir.

So on Monday morning when I'm sure he'd be traveling I will turn on the agent's email auto responder to say he is sick and won't be in today. We'll see how long we can get him to stay in Contonou. If he gets itchy we can try to move him north to Parakou or back west into Nigeria to Benin City or Abuja.

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Woo hoo! clapping clapping

*Of M7CNS3cure - "honey sincerely this is really hard work and i have been sitting here all day trying to fix it all but once i make any mistake i have to start all over again and i am getting pissed off"
* are you the person making this mistake or are you doing this intentionally?......just pissed right now

Safari Jack - Enugu to Lagos - thanks OD! "I am going through alot of pains here. if i had known i would not have come to lagos let alone allowing myself to be starnded." - 13 days!
Safari James - Lagos to Port Harcourt to Calabar "Now they are on the street looking for where to sleep

Closed lad accounts x 18 pony Ninja United Kingdom x4 Sweden x2 China United States
I'm going shopping! $39,977.80 in fake checks
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Twisted Evil well I didn't hear from him today - wonder if he's started to travel - how long of a drive is it?

"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It all depends. He's crossing the border to the west to Benin. I've been told by Nigerian lads before that they do not like crossing over because the police there suspect them of crimes (I wonder why Rolling Eyes ). He told me not to expect him until the afternoon, so I'm guessing that I will get his email from him around 8am (eastern US time). So before then I will have to turn on the email autoresponder saying the agent is ill and out of work today, please contact the main office. Should be enough to make him go ballistic Evil or Very Mad

Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't know if this is helps or not...lad emailed me at 4:30pm Nigeria time and sent the same 58 x 88 pixel picture AGAIN!
78.138.33.92 Satellite Provider

I'll tell him I can't send him any money for a few weeks and maybe that will get him off his butt for you.

*Of M7CNS3cure - "honey sincerely this is really hard work and i have been sitting here all day trying to fix it all but once i make any mistake i have to start all over again and i am getting pissed off"
* are you the person making this mistake or are you doing this intentionally?......just pissed right now

Safari Jack - Enugu to Lagos - thanks OD! "I am going through alot of pains here. if i had known i would not have come to lagos let alone allowing myself to be starnded." - 13 days!
Safari James - Lagos to Port Harcourt to Calabar "Now they are on the street looking for where to sleep

Closed lad accounts x 18 pony Ninja United Kingdom x4 Sweden x2 China United States
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the heads up. From his emails telling me to expect him Monday afternoon I'm thinking he was planning on leaving for Benin Monday morning so hopefully everything is on track. Hopefully your char's lack of funds will help entice him to come here for some quick ca$h Very Happy

Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ok he is definitely planning to be there, and plans to be back around 7pm his time (he said he'd YIM me at noon my time)...

he is excited about the money - even told me he'd send me some since I spent all my savings getting him the labtop and cash...he decided to buy a labtop there instead of having me order one for him from dell...he is excited about the prospect of not going to the cafe and I'd mentioned he could pay for a year of internet access with the money...

he kept me on YIM about 3 hours this morning - we only discussed the insurance money for a few lines (maybe 15 mins)...but he is really counting on it (spending it in his head) Twisted Evil

I mentioned saving some of it for a ticket here, and he said he'd still need about $450 from me for that, I told him I could save about $50 a month (he really wants to be here in april)...I could almost hear him shifting money around in his head to accommodate that fact...he's ready for his letter of invitation Wink

I mentioned he could get the treatment for his brother now, and that I felt bad that it took this long to have sent him the cash (300$) since I know that long term malaria can cause liver damage - he told me his brother was fine and not to worry about that...

Thanks Becky for holding off on sending money...I'm sure when he's back from benin he'll be ready for it Twisted Evil

Thank you OD for all your help in this Smile

beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
he told me his brother was fine and not to worry about that...

He can be so cavalier since he told me it's his sister and mother with malaria. Very Happy

OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Glad to help Ivana Very Happy

The PD agent got this a few hours ago.
Quote:
hello sir how are doing?how was ur weekend and i really hope it was good and pleasant sir and i want to inform u that i will be coming by monday to airport,so pls sir i wil be glad if u can be online by then so if i get to the airport and then i will mail u when i get to the airport sir.

My agent ever wanting to make the lads happy
Quote:
Thank for you email sir. I wil be sure to await you mail tomorrow and get to you fast.

Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ivana, please update your thread title to remove "maybe" from it.

Quote:
The email sender
[email protected]
used at Mon, 2 Feb 2009 05:24:39 -0800 (PST) the IP address: 81.91.237.189 from Benin, Cotonou.

Your lad has kindly donated a Safari to your sig line Very Happy

He sent this upon arriving at the airport:
Quote:
sir pls tel me thqt u are co,ing so that i can come and meet the custom office so that i can be through about that and i did not see a cafe in the airpot pls come now pls.

He then got an auto-responder telling him to contact the main office. But being the total mugu he is he keeps sending emails to the agent.

Quote:
sir pls reply back pls reply back to me and are u coming so that i can come and meet u sir.

Congrats on the safari!

Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lol - Wow the lazy lad actually went Very Happy

Now to see how long he can stay there Twisted Evil

I normally speak with him in 2 - 3 hours, curious to see if he contacts me from the cafe or if he tries to do this all on his own

OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got this from him an hour ago. His language skills are 2nd to none Laughing

Quote:
sir pls i zill be glqd to tel u thqt it is not tracking we are taking about am saying that i need the lan to come on board sir ok.

Let's see if we can get him to stay overnight.

Quote:
Sir, I have looked up your account via your email and have located you in the system. It has been reported to us that our Contonou agent has suffered a great injury. He was injured in a car accident this morning and is currently in the hospital. I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you. We will immediately dispatch a replacement agent who will arrive first thing in the morning on Tuesday. He will use Agent Martin email account so he can converse with his customers. Please contact him on that email in the morning.

Of course, this agent won't be qualified to release funds, but he won't find out until tomorrow Wink

Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Bird
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations Ivana on job well done. Remind me please never to use p1rcel d1rect services .. Twisted Evil
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You are so good at this OD Very Happy

He didn't contact me today, and he had all that time in the Cafe Twisted Evil

OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He sent this to me late yesterday to the agent (even after being told the agent was in the hospital):
Quote:
hello si it seem that u do not keep to ur word i was in contonou sir but i did not see u at the airport well i wil be going home now but i really want u to do something for me ok becas i will not be coming again so i wil like u to give u the check to my uncle so that he will come and give it to me and i want to give u his number so that u can cal him and talk better ok and his number is 9095xxx or 9806xxxx and he is in contonou sir so pls cal him today or tomorrow so that he can come to place sir becas i ned it ok.

Give a check to a 3rd party? What kind of customer service does he think we do? Well, I guess we could accommodate him some Ivana, where in Nigeria would you like the next pickup point be? Abuja? Kano? Benin City? Very Happy

Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, considering it is him Twisted Evil and he has gotten me a pith helmet Very Happy

Let me look on a map...Abuja looks good -- it looks a little further away than Benin was, but not soo far away that he might get lazy. I take it there is an airport in Abuja...

Too bad he didn't want to play around this time, I was hoping to hear about him sleeping in a car or whatever other discomforts he'd have gone through.

I'm hoping to hear from him today to hear his side of it all, I may have to write and complain...any extra money added for his fruitless travel and time?

OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes Abuja has an airport and hopefully the lad will know this first hand. I may try to get him to fly there this time with a promise of reimbursement after he gets the check Very Happy

I was hoping to get him to stay overnight there too. I think because he was close to home it wasn't worth it for him. He also mentioned an Uncle there, so his stay may not have been too horrible either. Although if his Uncle doesn't know what he does for money, could have been an awkward time to explain it t o him Very Happy

Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok - he admits the agent was in a horrible accident -- so he understood that part...he told me that the agent has already been replaced and he thinks that he'll go back to benin by Thursday.

Maybe let him make that trip again?

He's still talking about getting his labtop

OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He wants to come back? Who am I to deter a lad determined to go on a safari. I'll just have to inform him when he arrives that the new agent is ok to distribute parcels, but not authorized to do checks. I'm open to suggestions for the next excuse though Very Happy

Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well in your letter you told him the temp. agent has to leave on Friday...maybe have another agent able to distribute checks in Abuja, that seems to be a further distance than Cont. Benin...

And there's been an extension on his 10 days because of the accident & then confusion over the package/check...but only a few days more...

He is still confident that the money is there and available.

I think if he really had an uncle there he would have stayed over night. But then again I always assume the lad is lying. Maybe an Oga working with his?

harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"Uncle" can be a family friend in many cultures and is used to ingratiate an acquaintance in others. As for scammer culture I go with the latter. It also saves having to remember names Laughing
Oh dearest uncle I need money.
Don't forget how often the scammers use Mummy and Daddy for this exact purpose

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Did you need to know that lad is too lazy to stick around in Contonou? He's back whining to me.

3pm Wed. Nigerian time 41.204.224.23 Nigeria (Abuja)

Ivana - you need to put the purty, shiny picture in your signature! Very Happy

OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ This time tomorrow she'll need to put 2 in there. He went to Contonou on Monday, went home, and is ready to go back on Thursday. Very Happy

He was real hopeful of being able to cash the check in Contonou. Of course I told him he can cash it anywhere! I just hope the check printer doesn't break tomorrow and use that to send him to Abuja. Parts will take about a month at least to come in.

Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic