SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The schoolkids´ ATM card bait - now kangaroos

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Reply in:
Quote:
No, Monday is not late E.

Attn: E,

No, he have not email me after he told me that he is going to send the money last Friday, up till now I have not heard from him because I told him that he should send the payment information as soon as his through from sending the money through western union, he told me that he will be going to western union with Billy after School Friday but I don’t what is holding you people.

Like what you ask me, Monday is not late to send the money across only that you people have wasted a lot time but I still telling the Senator that you people still arranging the money.

Finally, if I can have the money on or before Wednesday that means before Friday the ATM card will be dispatched to the beneficiary’s mailing address.

Give him this information to use and make the payment and he should go to either ( Train Station, Filling Station or Supper Market to send the money)

Let him use this below information for the payment:

NAME: MAXWELL STANLEY
ADDRESS: LAGOS-NIGERIA
TEST QUESTION: YOUR NAME
ANSWEWR: EMIL
EXPECTED AMOUNT: 2000 EUROS

Rev. U

Emil, get busy ! Very Happy And avoid thieves in public transportation ooooooo

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I received this from Reven, but Emil has been very busy beaver ok. So many unexpected things popping up ok. He has only slept 2 hours so worried about what Reven U. will say when he finally respond. He will try to act fast today ok. Smile
Quote:
from Presidency Office
to Emil Tischbein
date Sun, Jan 25, 2009 at 5:56 AM
subject Re: I have not heard from you as you peomise

Attn: Emil,

I have not heard from you as you promise that you will be going to western union with Billy after School on firday to make the paymeny, well am still waiting but you people should hurry up this time because of time wasted, I wouldn't want it to continue again this time.

Use this below information to make payment:

Call me any time you wish I will pick your call, even if it is mid night I try and pick it and talk to you people, I really want you people to send the money so that the ATM card dispatch this time with out wasting time again.

Rev. U
The WU information was in VERY LARGE BOLD font, and red, I believe. Laughing I hope he's not mad again.

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The story begins... Smile
Quote:
from Emil Tischbein
to Reven U.
date Mon, Jan 26, 2009 at 10:11 AM
subject It's a long story Reven so sit down and get strong drink whiskey good when you read this email ok.

Dear Reven U.,

I know you wait for me to call Friday but I have no credit on phone left ok so couldnt call ok.Norah's cell phone battery dead too.I know you be upset with me for not calling sorry ok.I not mean to make you mad again like Billy did when you not write back to me.So know I try har,ok.Then on Saturday I too busy clean Houdini cage and take Snuffy to veterinarian for rabies shot in butt ok.He not like that and bite the doctor lots of blood on floor.Houdini bite Snuffy when Snuffy tear off his bandage on his stumpy leg and it hurt him he squeek loud ok.So doctor think Houdini might have rabies since he live under house with mices for 2 weeks and he no want Snuffy to get rabies and die ok.Houdini got his rabies shot last year I think but doctor be safe side for Snuffy sake ok.It's good doctor likes Snuffy too and give him shot ok.Anyway, you probably not care about rabies and stuff so I tell you that Billy not go to Western Union on Friday ok.Billy tell me that he need to go see his Grandpa in next town his parents make him see them but they do not like Billy.I don't know why he not tell me that just not talk to him much and treat him like baby ok he tell me.Since he not go with me I not want to go alone on train there are creepy people at night on train bother children and young people ok and punkass gangs who think they are so cool beet people up for fun ok assholes.I ask Norah my girlfrend to go with me and she say ok but she was scared i think to go on train to western onion to stop 2 it's far from school ok.Her mother not like her to take train without telling her buit she go with me after i kiss her many times everywhere and beg her promise her other stuff to buy with money when you pay us with atm card ok.so after classes in school over i meet Norah outside in front od school in strret ok.we walk to train station 1 km ok and buy tickets to go they are expensive Reven so I use some of your money for tickets ok. there wer 2 seets left on train for me and Norah ok so we sit next to black man with tattoo on arm and he wear dark sunglasses too ok.He have bulging pockets in pants ok we not so sure what he got in his pants because it was very big and he sqirm on seet lots too ok.Norah started laughing and say something funny i not tell you what about what bulges in pants was ok because you are a reven and you don't want us to talk like that i think.he stares at Norah and sqirm even more and i start to look mad at him because he smile like he really like Norah lots like me ok.then he take Norah's hand and put it on his pants and ask her what she think is in there for her.now i relly start to get mad reven i want to beet this man.norah laugh and say show me it not what i think it is.i tell man what is in pocket show me now ok if you don't want punch in mouth ok.he laugh and put his hand in pocket.there was crinkly noise and i not know what is was.he pull out mint candies wrapped in cellophane.then he laugh deep and low loud voice and say hahaha i am mr max grundeis the candyman!how many candy you want children?hahaha.so we laugh too and eat many candies on trip in train.mr max grundeis tol us he always gives candy to good boys and girls like santa all the time ok.so we not think he is creepy man no more ok.oh oh.i hear school bell ring now reven.i have to go to class in math ok now.i finis story later ok.

Pees and luv.

Emil Smile
Laughing I'm sorry to leave him hanging like that, really I am. Cool

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

AgIala does some namedropping to Shirley, the lad´s daughter character, to faciliate the cliffhanging:
Quote:
Dear Shirley,

no, I will never leave E, I love him so much.

Where is your photograph you promised me?
I think everything is sorted now, E and Bill and Emil should have been to the bank tonight with the streetcar together. I am waiting for positive news from Mr. Reverend U.

Have you ever seen a M00seknuckle Modeling show? They are more fascinating than Victoria´s Secrets but sooo expensive LOL

Still homework to do. I hate maths!!!

Love, A

Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Reply in to A, who has in fact written to Shirley and not to the lad:
Quote:
What is still hold you
AmI waiting to hear from your friends so that your ATM card will dispatch to your address and we will direct you how to do the withdraw. Let your friends make sure the make the payment as they said because time is not our friend again, you have wasted a lot of time.

SlapHappy, shall E be telling something about what happened to his friend Emil? Before E´s rich cousin (misterdeeds, hopefully) steps in?

A longer version of the same text been sent to E :
Quote:
What is holding you people with the payment?
Today is wednesday and I have not heard from you people with the payment and you ask me whether Monday will be too late to receive the money and I told you that is not late if only you are very sure of making the payment as you promise.

I will not force you peole for this, if you people like, then you people should comply to my direction so that the ATM card will dispatch as I said.

I think E is going to complain to Emil because time is not our friend and we have wasted so much time Wink :
Quote:
Dear honourable Reverend U,
merhaba! Sukran from your email, I been with Emil and I told him yesterday and today in school that time is not our friend and we have wasted so much time. He said everything is ok and that I and A can wait one more day since I only give them so little money from which is A´s money. So Emil will update you tomorrow, even if time is not our friend and we have wasted so much time.

What do U think of A? Do you think i should ask if she marry me, for all ewhat I have done for her? You are a Reverend. When do you know a cople is a good couple?

güle güle

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, what an ordeal for Emil! Today, I finally finished my story for Reven U. Smile
Quote:
Dear Reven U.,

I had final school exam for sememster and had to study hard Reven so no time to finis story before ok. As I say before Norah and me on train with Mr. Max Gundeis the candyman. after we eat candy we both got tired and fall asleep ok. we wake up at stop number one and conductor man shake us awake. he say last stop everyone out of train for evening now ok. we very sleepy and Mr. Max Grundeis not there anymore. Nobody but me and Norah.
We go off train and not know where we are at stop one. but find out it 20 km past where we supposed to go! it nighttime now and dark Reven. I forget why we even on train and what we doing there. my head hurt and norah throw up on floor and say she is woozy dizzy too ok. my legs not go where i want them to and I almost fall down too. i think candy make us very sick that Mr. Max Grundeis give us ok. so now no train and so we walk to house nearby to see where we are and how to get home now. a man tell us the way home so we start to walk becuse we not want to call parents get in trouble ok. then woman see us walk in road and stop give us ride back to stop 2 so i can go send payment to you. we get to western union but it too late it closed now. then i look in pocket where i pin euros and pin is gone and euros are gone!
we see man who look like Mr. Max Grundeis running away when we see him and we shout at him try to aske if he know about money gone ok. he run too fast and disappear around corner. then we see boy named Gustav who see man run too. he head of neighborhood boys and girls and tell us he know running man. He say his name is not Mr. Max Grundeis and he is thief been in jail before ok for picking pockets for cash ok. he have children detective agency and tell me he know where he live and will folloe him for me and norah so maybe we get cash back from him. next day he call me and norah and i go follow Mr. M G with Gustav. On Monday I go before school to Gustav's house and we follow Mr. Max Grundeis he go to bank ok. I see policeman in bank and i tell him what i think Mr MG do to me take my money. He say how to tell it your money, so I tell him i pin euros to pocket and so euros will have pin holes in them ok, all of them. So when Mr MG goes to bank teller he pull out lots of euros to put in his account ok. Mr policeman stop him and look at euros. There were pin holes in bills ok! Mr MG did take my euros on train when i sleep ok. Policeman put man under arrest, and he give me euros back. then bank president so happy for me he give me thousand euros for reward in capturing man. he rob one of their branch office before.
so then i have to go back to school fast for exams ok. And am busy in school all week last exam is tomorrow ok. then i can go to wu maybe today or tomorrow after i buy norah gift for helping me catch Mr. M G.

Pees and luv.

Emil Smile
I'm hoping he might start to think that Mr. Max Grundeis, is in fact, Mr. G.=Mr. Gomer!! Later, might he rear his ugly head, Frumpy? Smile

Safari Issac to Chad
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope so...6 hours ago, before you wrote the nice above detective story (Shouldn´t we quickly introduce Gustav, head of the detectives, to the Rev?), the Rev acted firmly as a Rev, politely and patiently answering life and possible marriage with A, who is about to get a million dollar ATM card (with two donkeys):
Quote:
You ask ask that when she receive the ATM card

Hold on first before asking her hand in marraige that one can come immediately after you people receive the ATM card. Once she confirm the ATM card and do the withdraw then I will even ask her to agree with you because you have shown her that you are throughly love her.

Is the money sending today from Emil?

Remember a few months ago, when E was raving about his first night with A ? The Rev said the same then : "OK, enjoy, but after lovemaking comes business!"

@SlapHappy, I have an idea, can E say that the money must be hold until the Grundeis trial will have been over (about "sandtimer"month Wink ), so E can bring in Kemal (misterdeeds) ?

EDIT Yoohoo, yes, he can. So E just sent this to the lad:
Quote:
so good news from Emil I think

Dear Sir honourable Reverend U,

merhaba. now that you receved the 2000 Euros, can you send the card to A tomorrow on Friday?
MY cousin Kemal is asking how much money was it again please, Sir?

Thank you so much for your faithfull advise about me and my future with A my future wife

güle güle

misterdeeds
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just got in on the bait. I am K3mal Y1ld1r1m the uncle of Erdogan. I sent our lad this letter.

Dear Sir
Thank you foryour atention. Can you tell me whatfor my nephew Erdogan has asked me for so much money? I am not understanding why a genc man of 16 needs so much money.
C0k Aptalsin,
Kxxxx Yxxxxxxx
In Turkish C0k Aptalsin means "you're very stupid".

Lets see what sorts of replies we get!

"NA GOD GO PUNISH U IDIOTE" Barrister Dasilva
"WHY NOT YOU GO TO HELL AND DIE A HUNDRED TIMES?" American Banking Austria
"YOU CAN NEVER CHOP MY DOLLAR BECAUSE YOU ARE A DEAD APE" - Victoria Mark
"LISTEN YOUR APPLICATION IS OVERDUE WE DONT ENTERTAIN JOKES HERE" - UAE Immigrations
United Arab Emirates Closed lad accounts x14
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Very Happy Included you in the original post!

The Rev is online right now! E just received this:
Quote:
He have not send the money

I have not receive any 2000 Euros, Emil have send the money yet, am still waiting to have the payment information from him. Did he tell you that he have sent the money? I have receive any 2000 from any of you, I told you once I receive the money the ATM card will dispatch to A after 48hrs.

So when Emil have send the money yet, when do A will receive it?

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Such confusion among the Schoolboys. Smile Well, Reven sent me this a couple hours ago:
Quote:
Presidency Office to Emil

Look Emil, forget about buying gift for now, go and send the money when you people finally get receive the ATM card, I think you people will have enough money to do what ever you want to do with your Woman Norah.

Use the information below to send the money:

EDIT: I forgot to say..Welcome misterdeeds. Very Happy

Safari Issac to Chad
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tonight the schoolkids (in RL) are partying because the half-term grade marks are just out.
So A sends this to her friend, the lad´s daughter character:
Quote:
Hi, Shirley!

How is school? We got grade marks today. In German, English and French I have a 2 !!! In maths, a 5 ! What shall i do?!? Are you good in maths?
My maths teacher is an absolute dry dull grey-suited bispectacled boooooooring old sack !
English is so much cooler, i can understand almost all the No Angels lyrics! Do you know them?

What kind of music do you like? And your favourite subjects? Your photo!!

Love, A

I think it´s time for her to mention that E is about to buy her a 2000 Euro engagement ring...since the payment for the ATM card has been done by Emil & Billy. Has it? Very Happy

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Emil responded today. Did he send the money yet? What do you think? Laughing
Quote:
from Emil Tischbein
to Reven U.
date Fri, Jan 30, 2009 at 11:29 AM
subject The police need talk to me

Dear Reven U.,

The police take me to police station ok. They make me give 2,000 euros to them hold as evidence in trial of bad candyman Mr. Max Grundeis ok. I get to keep 1000 euros reward, but you need 2000 euros. Not enough for you I think. So I buy Norah Hubschebeine pretty dress she have nice legs to look at I not see in awhile it's cold here Winter ok. But she wear it for me and only cost 250 euros and she give me many big huggs and kisses too I like a lot ok. I find entire 1990's Playboy magazines on Ebay only 150 euros. Have you ever seen Playboy Reven? Do you like it too? I can send you pictures in magazine if you want ok Reven? I read the stories to learn english weller too ok. Should I tell police or lawyer about my friend in Nigeria you and the ATM card the money I have is for? They say I must tell the truth. I have to go see them today after school ok.

Pees and luv.

Emil Smile

Safari Issac to Chad
misterdeeds
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I still havent gotten anything back from the lad yet

"NA GOD GO PUNISH U IDIOTE" Barrister Dasilva
"WHY NOT YOU GO TO HELL AND DIE A HUNDRED TIMES?" American Banking Austria
"YOU CAN NEVER CHOP MY DOLLAR BECAUSE YOU ARE A DEAD APE" - Victoria Mark
"LISTEN YOUR APPLICATION IS OVERDUE WE DONT ENTERTAIN JOKES HERE" - UAE Immigrations
United Arab Emirates Closed lad accounts x14
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Grrr, right, no character has. E has just sent him this :
Quote:
Dear Sir honourable götveren Reverend U,

Merhabe, göt deliği. since Emil and Bill yhave sent the needed money to you, now where is the card?

MY uncle Kemal YiIdirim wants to know WHEN our engangment party of Aglaia and me he can pay for

Valentine day is when we want it. will A have her ATM card next week so I can pay Uncle Kemal back after Valentine day?

You have not congraterlated us, göt deliği

Please Dir Sir, you have to act fast now , Uncle Kemal will present me my engagement party with A, where is the card my gift for her?

güle güle

A little online dictionary told me "götveren , göt deliği" both means a$$hole Smile ... my mini Langenscheidt is much too small for that.

Catcher In The Lie
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I've been following this compelling saga from the beginning and just caught up with the last couple of pages. I love this:

Quote:
I have not heard from you as you promise that you will be going to western union with Billy after School on firday to make the paymeny

You can just feel the desperation in his greedy scamming brain. He was thinking the words payment and money at the same time but was so frazzled they came out as one word.

Great work. Truly an entertaining bait Very Happy

pony
"I don't want you to be burdered again." Ali the hitlad Sule
Click here to support 419Eater.com
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@House of Gault - "A Great work?"??? "Truly an entertaining bait?"??? Very Happy
Thanks for those embellished words. Well, the Reven doesn't like this story one bit. He sent me this:
Quote:
from Presidency Office
to Emil Tischbein
date Sat, Jan 31, 2009 at 1:10 PM

subject Re: Am tirted of your Stories

Look, I am tried of your every dya stories, if you want the ATM card to dispatch to Aglaia, send the money as I directed you or your people about getting the ATM card. Why every day one story or the other?

He's all tirted and tried by all our delays. Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ HouseofGault Embarassed Ty...we try our best to confuse the lads.

Now A steps forward. Carrot carrot carrot needs to be dangled....
Quote:
Subject: ENGAGEMENT
Hi Reverend U!
Greetings from your daughter Wink xO Xo

E is going to marry me - engagement party on Valentine´s day!!!
If I have my ATM card by then, I will pay for your flight and hotel to Berlin to be our guest!!!

Love, A

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

After not hearing from Reven in four days (he was mad at Emil again,) I get this:
Quote:
Reven U. to Emil

date Tue, Feb 3, 2009 at 3:37 PM
Subject: Why did you tell them that you have send the money to me?

Why did you tell A. and E., that you have send the money to me when you fully know that you did not send any cent to me, I don't like that because I don't want any body to see me as lier. please tell them what you use there money for than to tell them that you have send the money to me and now they asking me what is still holding there ATM card with out knowing that you have not send the money yet.

Hmmm...did Emil lie to his friends or did his friends lie? Confused No matter, I still must finish explaining things to Reven, so he won't be mad at Emil again. Smile

Quote:
Emil to Reven U. Wednesday Feb 4th

Subject: I had to tell you the story Reven so you unnerstand ok

Dear Reven U.,

Don't get mad Reven until I tell whole story it's important to unnerstand story I tell you ok. Where did have to stop writing you last time. Ok I found it. Here goes it ok. So I didn't hear from you when I asked if I should tell ploice what happened why I have 2000 Euros ok. So I tell police money is for my friend Reven U. in Nigeria for ATM card for my friens A. And E. He told me I should not send money to people I don't know but I tell him I know you and are friend for me ok. So he said ok be very careful to me and I say ok I will ok. But then he esplain he must take 2000 euros for evidence so they can put bad Candyman Max Grundeis in jail for good he's badman ok. He tell me after trial I get money back ok to send you. I was scared you might get mad if i not send you 2000 euros when I only have 1000 euros and Western Union closed for night. I go to shopping mall near Western Union next door ok and buy nice dress for Norah because she was crying and scared from catching Candyman Max Grundeis ok. I was scared too and when I got home I get on computer and buy Playboy on Ebay ok. I fell better after I spend money ok I can't help I want to feel better ok Reven. So now after I buy food for Houdini at store and new toys and bigger cage for Houdini so he not get bored and try to scape again I have 450 Euros left. I tell E and A that I send you money so they not get mad at me here. You always forgive me Reven but my friends might not be good as you at forgiven as they not Reven like you ok. They might be mad forever ok and I not want to do that make them mad so don't tell them i lie to them ok? Tell them you have money now and after trial I get money and send to you. Is thatok Reven? I not know everything you know I only 17 years old and I do my best ok but I do wrong thing I not know everything ok. I try to do right thing but i not as smart as you and you not always write me back so fast to tell me right thing and wrong to do now and i make mistakes ok. i'm sorry Reven. Do I tell my friends I lie to them? Do you tell them to forgive me like you do all the time Reven? Write back so I know what to do now. Ok I have school lunch time now. I have to stop writing now Reven ok.

Pees and luv.

Emil Smile
I hope he forgives Emil now. Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great Very Happy He is nice to A :
Quote:
They did not send any money to me my dear
Emil and billy did not send any money to me, I am still waiting for them to send the money. did they told you that they have send the money, they are not telling you truth if said that to you. Am still waiting for them and they money

He also forwarded me Emil´s above first long mail. I think I will rather talk about engagement things, since he is a Reverend.
Sent him this :
Quote:
Dear Reverend,

Do I need to take any special prayers and preparations for our engagement days?
I´m asking you as my Reverend.

An engagement leading to marriage is a serious thing for a woman.

Love, A

Next time I´m going to say him that Norah is an ugly hag and a hook-nosed b1tch, and if the reverend will be with us at our engagement party.

EDIT reply in. he is a business reverend :
Quote:
Yes,special prayers for both of you
Yes, both of you have to go for special prayers so that problem will not come up on the day of your wedding.

Remember that I told both of you that Emil and Bill did not send any money to me as he told you that he have send the money to me, I did not see any payment from him.

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Reven tells me to tell my friends I lied to them. Smile

Quote:
Presidency Office to Emil Feb 4th

Tell them that you did not send any money to me, in short tell them that you lie to them.
You said you have 450 Euros left, use the information and send it immediately so that I will go and make a deposit then when you are through with your problem you can send the balance but make sure you tell E and A what you use there money for, why should you do that? they trusted and ask you to go and make the payment, look at what you did to them, is very wrong.

Use the below information and send the 450 immediately:

Oh no! I was wrong. I will go ahead and tell my friends and explain why I did it to the Reven, since he asked. Wink Laughing

Quote:
Dear Reven U.,

I tell A. and E. that I lie to them ok. They not believe me. I never lie to them before Reven you see their eyes bulge out of their heads when they hear me say I lie they look like cats do when you pull skin back from face back to ears so weird and scary like that ok. you ever see cat look like that Reven? I was afraid they were going to jump om but they ask why I do that thing. I tell them Norah trembel when bad Candyman Mr. Max Grudeis yell at us for catching him with police and he say he will get us good for doing that to him he say he say he not thief we bad children who lie about him and he get us good when he scape from police he find us and beat us senseliss or like that ok. I shout back i'm not afraid of you bad Candyman you try hurt me you try you be sorryer than me ok. But I was little afraid Reven he's bad police say shut up Max you do no such thing to children ok you be in jail for long time be oldman if ever you get out of jail then. police tell me not to worry about Candyman no more he shoots off mouth like leaking faucet and he be limpristed fairyboy in jail ok too. Well maybe I do bad thing by not send payment but Norah and me scared and Western Union closed ok. Houdini almost scape again, but I catch him that time and needed new cage for him ok he's my pet and I be sad if he scape again I might not get Houdini back next time he scape ok so I buy new cage for Houdini I'm sorry but i do it. I don't think you mind at all for wait for payment because i get all the money after the trial is over police tell me they give it all bak then ok. I thought you be mad if I only send some of it and then A. not get ATM card from you not enough money for you to send it right away. If I do wrong thing I try to be right ok but I not always know what right and wrong I'm only just 17 Reven. I had birthday forgot to tell you Reven I'm 17 two days ago ok what do you think of that Reven? I not have party yet but will soon I think. Did A. and E. tell you of engagement party on weekend next? I not go to engagement party before Reven. What should I buy for them gift? I think they need gift ok. I think nice warm blanket when they sleep together is nice right Reven. They do that when married so is good I think. What will you buy for A. and E. for engagement party, Reven? You can send them big cake. they like cake double chocolate cake is good Reven I like too.
The party will be fun Reven. I hope you come too ok.

Pees and luv.

Emil Smile
Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Update. Emil did it again! The angrier the lad gets, the fewer words he uses. Only 11 words, this time! Help, Frumpy! ACT FAST! Laughing
Quote:
from Presidency Office
to Emil Tischbein
date Fri, Feb 6, 2009 at 4:45 PM
subject Re: Am tired of you people

I tired of you people for not complying to my instruction

We try hard, Reven, ok? Cool

Safari Issac to Chad
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another message from Reven.
Quote:
from Presidency Office
to Emil Tischbein
date Mon, Feb 9, 2009 at 2:56 AM
subject Re: I have not heard from you ppl

What are your plans of sending the money? Are you through with the police? Should reconfirm the name you will use to make the payment?

But ask you to send the 450 Euros that is already with you so that I will go and paid it in as advance, do it immediately. Listen, if you don’t do anything possible now your friends mighty lose there ATM card and you should that all the blame will come to you Emil.

What's our plan, Frumpy? Do we have one? Wink Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes. Bringing in misterdeeds, the lad needs to reply him. E is just sending him this, things are urgent for us Smile :

Quote:
Reverend !!
When are you sending the ATM card to A?

Has my uncle accepted your offer for a credit to me? Write him !!!

ACT FAST !!!!

güle güle

Things are becoming very urgent for us...from what I have heard, and are going to be three soon Wink

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OOOOO! Shotgun wedding? I wonder what the Reven will say to that?
In addition to the blanket for the engagement gift, Emil may have to look for baby shower gifts, as well?!! Shocked Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Update! Reven is on Emil's back about this whole thing. It's all his fault. Don't let Emil succumb to this guilt-trip, dudes! ACT FAST misterdeeds, before Emil gets super bummed out!

Quote:
from Presidency Office <
to Emil Tischbein
date Mon, Feb 9, 2009 at 10:14 AM
subject Re: E and A are worried to have the ATM card

Emil, Erdogan and Aglaia, are worried about receiving there ATM card and you are the one that is holding to dispatch it to them.
Crying or Very sad

Safari Issac to Chad
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic