SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

First ladette, ADVICE NEEDED!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
vonRichtofen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear colleagues baiters,
I am at my first ladette-baiting, after having baited dozens of NOKs, widows, refugees, orphans, bank managers etc. but always of from african 'school'.
After the usual initial exchange of emails (she/he just used scripts, except once when she had to read some strange question in my email she didn't like), and some tons of nice pictures (thing that made me suspect she's a genuine woman, not a man), we are now totally in love with each other: she declared her love for me, and I of course didn't say no.
But she has also asked for money... so, now, what?
I did not really know what can i do. Just inventing stories and absurd excuses as if she was a nigerian scammer? But, in love scams, does it work?
Any advice will be highly appreciated.

sorry i am not with you, you keep laying everyday lie and new lie from your mouth. Victor Str4sser
We sympathise over your plight with the BIRDS - European Commission
the ploice will be on his side beacuse he is a citizen of NIRGERIA - Henry G0ld
You will be arrested and presecuted as a terrorist - ASS IGP. KOFI JERRY
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Support the Motherland! donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 1 year and 3 months
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ladettes are just scammers with a different format... she / he may even be doing straight 419 at the same time.
The old excuses about WU offices burning down, security forms, etc all still hold true. The main difference is that you can bring visa applications into play. Which is nice. More excuses to mess him / her around. Smile

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to romance baiting. Mugatu's advice is great. The same old concepts usually works with romance scammers as for other types of scammers. Sometimes a little adjustment is needed. The Romance Baiting FAQ Sticky is full of useful information and ideas specific to romance baits.

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

Mortar x3
Pith Helmet Banjul, The Gambia to Dakar, Senegal and back. 0usman C4mar4
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And don't forget to throw in a few "local customs" applicable ONLY to wherever your from.

Australians of course still wear the corks around our hats like they do in the Monty Python episode "Woolomolloo" and call everyone "Bruce" (even the "sheilas")!

And not to mention all the car accidents from the kangaroos hopping down the main streets (to get away from the crocodiles of course)... Oh and end EVERY sentence with "Crikey". Rolling Eyes

Swap Australia with whatever country you happen to be from and you can see the fun you can have Twisted Evil

PS: Did I mention the Bridge between sydney and Auckland New Zealand?

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

the Bridge between sydney and Auckland New Zealand?

lol I just asked a lad if he was afraid of flying over so much water (he was a frequent traveler) and he said it was his first time, I asked, but you've flown to africa before right? and he completely didn't get it...

later asked him where he was going next - something like barbane....a quick google showed it was in england...so I asked him which country and he said "UK" ...explained the UK was a collection of countries, which country was he going to and he guessed "great britian" that created a lot of doubt in my character Twisted Evil

I know we're not supposed to educate our lads, and from all the misunderstanding I know it was a minor correction -- and he won't remember it based on other conversations I've had with him, have to tell him three times & then resort to " I told you that already"....

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Never mind all that, just concentrate on the important things, like managing the "Drop Bears" Wink Wink

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
vonRichtofen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mugatu & internationalchrysis,
Thank you so much for the funny suggestions. The WU office burning down is great, and I never used it before. This will be the first time.
Thanks to others too.

sorry i am not with you, you keep laying everyday lie and new lie from your mouth. Victor Str4sser
We sympathise over your plight with the BIRDS - European Commission
the ploice will be on his side beacuse he is a citizen of NIRGERIA - Henry G0ld
You will be arrested and presecuted as a terrorist - ASS IGP. KOFI JERRY
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Support the Motherland! donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 1 year and 3 months
joseywales
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

because of the hurricanes and tornados in my area, I always use the old "it was destroyed last year by hurricane ***". and I name a recent one. then I tell them because of this, I have to travel 20 miles to the next town to visit the money grab office. I never use western onion because of the tracking of money that was report here on the list. seems to work every time. I get there late and the office is closed, at lunch etc. makes delaying the time between them asking if I have gone to the money place yet. I always try for saturday morning because I get off work late on weekdays and by then, the office is closed.

YOU The Latest creature!!!!!
YOU The Mongrel!!!
KISS ME IN THE ASS!!! ; from sweet Elena

Closed lad accounts
Tasman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Buy some time... bonuses are paid in April.... Christ you can really treat her then!

The only way to pass that kind of money on is to meet and GET IT ON. Be sure that "she" describes what she is anticipating from this meeting.

"What you can tell me now? Maybe Russian Mafia, Godzilla, Hitler, third World War
prevented you make a transfer?"
"You are not bigger than Almighty God.If You were created by God, then i command the charm you are using to fail.IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH. REKE MAMA LAKKAKULIMAKA." Barrister Aby
"fock yuuuuuuu" - Kevin Ezeh
"i hope u r real..bcos u r sounding like a joker now" - Day0
"If you have nothing to say or do, go f**k yourself." N4na

Ivory Coast
United States <- Fake dog adoption site

pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Dancing Banana

Mortar x20
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ivana wrote:
The Bridge between sydney and Auckland New Zealand?

I've been told (since I've never actually been to Unzed) it's a three hour FLIGHT! I once read about the "bridge" in an article about the common questions asked about Oztraylia by people from the peeps from the You Ess.

I cried with laughter over that one

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic