SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

No apology - no money

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well!

Just because I sent a bad WU receipt scan and then told a lad that my ranch foremen only pretended to send the payment but actually gave me a old and doctored receipt and then preceded to drink and gamble away my money, lad doubted me! And comes back with this:

Quote:
Do you think i am a kid? Why would you be telling me the western union man did not send the money....Common grow up alright...

And when I explained again, did he apologize? Oh no!

Quote:
Okay..Can you help me receive my money that my client is owing me ? But you will have to get credit card? Maybe you help me receive it....?

Probably not. Twisted Evil

*Of M7CNS3cure - "honey sincerely this is really hard work and i have been sitting here all day trying to fix it all but once i make any mistake i have to start all over again and i am getting pissed off"
* are you the person making this mistake or are you doing this intentionally?......just pissed right now

Safari Jack - Enugu to Lagos - thanks OD! "I am going through alot of pains here. if i had known i would not have come to lagos let alone allowing myself to be starnded." - 13 days!
Safari James - Lagos to Port Harcourt to Calabar "Now they are on the street looking for where to sleep

Closed lad accounts x 18 pony Ninja United Kingdom x4 Sweden x2 China United States
I'm going shopping! $39,977.80 in fake checks
ramsey
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

lads are neighter not bright nor polite. Why are these people like this?

I got conned by a guy in my new job, he is from you know where. Asked me to give him a hand, which I am happy to give but end up doing his work for him.

No more Mr Nice Guy, will give him a slap
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A slap is definately in order, becky.

Maybe it's time to be less Becky Thatcher (who I'm certain is a wonderful person) and More Margaret Thatcher (who of course is a complete b*tch and former "ironlady" of brititsh politics).

If I ever get the chance to bait in RL I should use Marget thatcher's pic just to see if anyone twigs...

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
A Skinner
Texas Lad-Saw Massacre

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Time to get rough, Becky. Kick him hard! Laughing

SINCE YOU MADE ME TO GIVE MY CAR AWAY AND ALL THE DISAPOINTMENTS YOU GAVE TO ME,WHICH MADE ME TO STOP CONTACTING YOU. PLEASE DO NOT INVOLVE ME WITH ANYTHING YOU ARE DOING WITH ANYBODY, PLEASE DONT INVOLVE ME.I DONT WANT ANYTHING THAT WILL JEOPARDIZE MY IMAGE IN THIS COUNTRY.I AM A HUMANITARIAN LAWYER.

infact am getting tired with all this speculation in this transaction, honestly if i had known that this is the kind of person you are i would not have contacted for an assistance

Urgent??? Impotent massage

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

internationalchrysis wrote:

If I ever get the chance to bait in RL I should use Marget thatcher's pic just to see if anyone twigs...

For a profile pic, I have used one of the former governor of Arizona who is now the Sec. of Homeland security....and have had lads initiate contact with things like "you are so beautiful" and "what a sexy woman you are".

No one would twig at Maggie.

*Of M7CNS3cure - "honey sincerely this is really hard work and i have been sitting here all day trying to fix it all but once i make any mistake i have to start all over again and i am getting pissed off"
* are you the person making this mistake or are you doing this intentionally?......just pissed right now

Safari Jack - Enugu to Lagos - thanks OD! "I am going through alot of pains here. if i had known i would not have come to lagos let alone allowing myself to be starnded." - 13 days!
Safari James - Lagos to Port Harcourt to Calabar "Now they are on the street looking for where to sleep

Closed lad accounts x 18 pony Ninja United Kingdom x4 Sweden x2 China United States
I'm going shopping! $39,977.80 in fake checks
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic