SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

In defence of Nigeria

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been doing some research for The G0merBoyz Gang site and I was looking for authentic Nigerian pidgin English discussion in support of 419 scammers, and I was quite surprised that all I found was total condemnation of their activities from Nigerians.

That demonstrates two main points - that not all Nigerians are scammers AND that most Nigerians share our dislike of scammers.

Nothing new in this - but it's worth repeating every now and again.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't know where that putting a country to it comes from, where they are is not important as they use the internet which has no borders.
Even cockroaches will go to those places with favorable circumstances and multiply.
These rats need a crowd where they don't stand out, internet connections and an overworked police system and that's where they will collect.
Chase them away there and they collect somewhere else, with similar surroundings. In the same or an other country. I'm glad they're moving in the Bijlmer-Holland my Dutch is way better than my Igbo Laughing
But judging a country on its criminals?

Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My personal belief is that nearly any country's populace could be brought down to that level if they were subjected to the non-stop economic and/or political turmoil West Africa has faced for eons. Not to mention that there doesn't really seem to be much of a "light at the end of the tunnel" for them at the moment.
And of course it doesn't help that their law enforcement is both fraught with corruption and ineffectiveness.

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for dirty nasty pr0n!!1]</a>
pony pony pony
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x6
Star
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I never thought for one minute that everyone in a given country were ALL criminals
Same as not everyone housed in a sink estate in this country is a scrounging ned /chav on the dole and drugs.

I wonder what percentage of the population scammers works out as
Gold Hat
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Of course all Nigerians are not scammers. There are many who are not and I have personally communicated with all 3 of them.
Peanut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Zing. Wink

Sand TimerSafariSafari(Lagos-Benin City-Lagos-Kano-Maiduguri-Lagos-Calabar): ~2,696 miles,stranded for 11 days: "I am very grateful that you have turned me into a tourist,international espionage and adventurer." ~Desmond and Churchill

Please i am advicing you to comply with the bank so that they will tranfered this fun into your account. ~Rosemary

U.S. Passport Application - 50 Pages of Fun

The Peanut Gallery - Artwork Baits "DO YOU KNOW THAT SECURITY PHOTOS IS AGAINST HUMANITY , CAN YOU TELL A RESPONSIBLE MAN TO BE CARRYING IN FISH ON THE HEAD TO TAKE A PHOTO. CAN YOU DO THAT?" - Mr. Ferguson
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gh
I personally believe in the noodly one
I also believe that there are more than that in the honest Nigerian count
Gold Hat
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nanny Ogg wrote:
Gh
I personally believe in the noodly one
I also believe that there are more than that in the honest Nigerian count

Thanks Nan - I would love to discuss the the "Wondrous and Omniscient Noodlieness" but alas it would require that I dress and talk like a pirate Laughing

And the mods would bet bent out of shape since it would entail the discussion of religion. For those who are confused, please go HERE

But sadly, you are wrong about Nigeria - now that the "Shoe Ducker" has retired, I consider this location and all its inhabitants to be the single most evil threat to the planet. It should be paved over.
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's a human failing that we all have mental stereotypes of different nationalities and Nigerians are aware, more than most, that theirs is regrettably negative, which affects all Nigerians who travel abroad.

That doesn't only affect Nigerians, as it applies to all nationalities. Someone once made a comment to me when I was carrying an umbrella, and having a perverse character, I made a point of always carrying one after that, which once brought me into conflict with a border guard armed with a sub-machine gun. On reflection, I was outgunned and didn't stand a chance, but I had become a comic version of my own mental stereotype.

In the border guard's situation, I'd have shot me, but I kept my brolly and luckily he didn't speak English. Laughing

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ GH, I had no idea that global warming correlated so exactly to the reduction in pirates. Maybe the ones off the coast of Somalia will do something to help.

This thread is becoming everything a mod winces at - religion and politics.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey

Last edited by Roycropper on Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll tell you what's nice? Undon noodles. Very tasty. Very health for you as well, supposedly made from mung beans.

Not everyone in Holland has ridiculously large shoe wear, but it does look that way. That was a poor metaphor, but I think until you go to the country you don't really know.

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
N N N
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

and not everyone in Wales molests sheep, all Aussies aren't descended from transported convicts, all Germans aren't Nazi sympathisers, all Mexicans aren't wetback wannabees, the Irish aren't stupid .... Stereotyping a race or religion gives scambaiters a bad name as it would anyone that indulges in it.

Corrption is rampant from the political and business leaders downward of some West African States (and in other places to!) and the down trodden hard done by masses copy the example their leaders set. They are being systematically robbed, not by the "western white man" but by their own people ... and that's not changed since the slave trade.

They blame others, for to openly blame their own government gets them one thing ... GRIEF (imprisonment, torture and death even)!

Did someone mention NOODLES? Rolling Eyes
Esq
Poster Boi

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We have a guy at work who is from Lagos Nigeria and he is a top bloke.

I asked him once about scammers and he said he knew many of his relatives/freinds who spent 3 or 4 hours each night in the cafes scamming.

A genuinely nice guy.

Sand Timer = I knew that MHC6 is one of the wonders in the World,and all of us have to exprience it,and understand it - Okunlola O. Thomas FMHC6

I WAS AT THE NOVOTEL ORISHA HOTEL TILL 11 PM THAT DAY AND I WAS TOLD BY THE HOTEL STAFFS THAT I CAN NOT SPEND A NIGHT THERE AND I HAVE TO LEAVE AND WHENT TO THE NIGERIA EMBASSY THERE IN COTONOU TO STAY TILL THE FOLLOWING DAY AND I CALLED YOU THE FOLLOWING DAY AND YOU ASKED ME TO RETURN BACK TO NIGERIA WHICH I DID AND THAT HAS BEING MY WOST DAYS IN LIFE AS WAS EXPOSED TO A FULL TIME DIFFICITIES. - Augus5tine J4m35
Gold Hat
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been carded and benched Crying or Very sad

Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gold Hat wrote:
I've been carded and benched Crying or Very sad

Dunno where you were benched Smile

Apart from me learning about the spaghetti monster, which sounds as plausible to me as any other theory on our origins that I've heard, I think this thread has run it's course.

Gomer is right that the Nigerians are not all scammers, maybe GH is a bit uncharitable to suggest that only three of them aren't.

Thankyou and goodnight.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic