SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The unmitigated gall!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I lost my patience with a Lottery scammer and told him he was an idiot. Here's the reply I got:

Quote:

Am sorry if I tried to scam you. But am not an idiots. Please apologize for insulting me

He admits he's trying to rob me, yet I'm supposed to apologize?

Where do they get the nerve??
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell him that you're sorry, and upon second thought, you'd like to learn from him. If you can do that, then create some victims that you will "steal" from, ending up with your sending taunting emails to your "teacher" that you're making far more money than he ever did.

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I agree with JMR.
This is a PERFECT opportunity to de-educate the lad.

You can ask him to teach you a few of the tricks of the trade and then you can invent your own script that starts making you LOADS of money.

After a bit of convincing on his part, you can "allow" the lad to use your new and improved script. Very Happy

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for dirty nasty pr0n!!1]</a>
pony pony pony
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x6
Star
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hhahaahha! This thread it really funny. I mean, these lads have balls the size of cars. How can you try to scam someone and then demand an apology?

Also, I loved this sentence:

Quote:
I lost my patience with a Lottery scammer and told him he was an idiot

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
You can ask him to teach you a few of the tricks of the trade

Great idea. I never thought of that. He seems stupid enough for fall for it.
Vulcan
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Someone posted a great fake script on here before that they made to de-educate lads, involving santa claus, the death of his reindeer, etc... it was brilliant

"i can only understand that you are the worse big idiot in the whole univers. for your information this fund is real,anyway you are only a compand fool ,as your generation will roit in hell . really i sent some one to bobe because i am real"
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Lotto lad just wrote to me again in rather good English:

Never mind you cant understand. The reason why i am bothering to write you is cos I like your sense of humor. Don't bother to apologize but tell me have you ever fallen bait to any of these email lotto scams?

I replied:

Okay I apologize, but only because you're probably making a lot more money than I am so maybe I'm the idiot after all.

I should probably try it myself. I"m curious, do you make a good living this way? How do you get the form letters? Do you make them up yourself?

I hope he'll share his secrets with me.
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is the secret of good baiting ScammedOut

Thinking outside the box and reacting to something the Lad says and taking advantage of it.

There are several ways you can take it now, and I won't influence you, as the fun bit is to ride him like a surfer riding a wave.

New baiters often ask - have I got my Lad off script ? - most haven't, but you certainly have.

Nice one. Wink

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks, but I really am not sure what I"m doing.

Should I tell him I was a victim of a lotto scam? Or nearly did and started to think of all the money scammers make and want some too?

Maybe I could compliment him on his English and ingenuity?
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Let him think that you are VERY impressed with him. Maybe a little flattery to puff up his ego a bit. He will more than likely enjoy this and boast some about his past or present victims.

Take an approach to him in the same way that you are doing here in the 419eater forums. Ask him questions that any new "member" would ask.

And of course, offer to give him 50% of everything you make for teaching you the craft.

"I have a maga that wants to pay me!! What should I do now??"

"This maga asked me to take a picture of myself holding a sign, I took the picture and they sent me the money!! Is this normal??"

"This maga didn't want to use western onion and wanted me to travel to another country to pick up my money and I did it!! Is this normal maga behavior??"

See what I'm getting at? Wink

You have a beautiful opportunity here!
Very Happy

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for dirty nasty pr0n!!1]</a>
pony pony pony
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x6
Star
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Alternatives ?

You are a scammer - but you gat annoyed with his old school crap and find that the stuff you do is far more likely to snare Westerners who know all about Lottery scams now. Tell him nothing at this stage.

You want to be his pupil and learn how he operates and will do all you can to help him - of course you won't - but he tells lies too.

Appeal to his ego and ask if he'd like to appear on a weekly internet Radio Show (there's one every Sunday run by nottobescammed) which could be interesting/fun.

They're the three main ones and I won't mention any more at the moment.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ScammedOut.

This can go anywhere you want it to. Your basic idea should be to flatter him a little, say you've heard of lots of people falling victims to these particular scams, quote a few newpaper stories. You have dollar signs in your eyes and want a piece of the action. Could he show you the ropes.

The big idea is that you will discover lots of info from him and very quickly become so successful you put his little lad operation to shame. Rub his nose in it, whatever he makes you make 20 times more. Eventually you will form your own scamming crew and perhaps rival the GOmerboyz.

Get into character, think of a film or a work of fiction where a similar thing occurs. Keep flexible and work your angle. Maybe other baiters will join your gang? Who knows where it can lead?

Most importantly have fun.

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic