SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Tripol1 or bust -work in progress-

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What a real loser! Wouldn't even get off his ass and walk across town, even for a good friend. Evil or Very Mad Taunt him from time to time for good measure, blah. Tell him how rich "Worried Girl" has become, after you recruited her into your fold. She is giggling with sheer delight! Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@bill and Slap

I have no intention of allowing him to just traipse off into the sunset without some punishment. Nobody humiliates ME like this! Laughing

If he never responds again I will definitely be sure to just bait him from some other account. May be a little easier now that I know him a little better. Very Happy

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for dirty nasty pr0n!!1]</a>
pony pony pony
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x6
Star
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe add a "Worried Girl" to your addy's and rub it in, beaten by a girl, that should eat him Twisted Evil

Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lol, now come the insults. Very Happy
Geez this lad is REALLY dumb. He still thinks that I am somehow trying to scam HIM out of money lol.

lad wrote:
Rich*rd,

Thank you. Let me be a beggar in my dirty mine. Is better dawn loosing thousand of dollar's with an internet rat.
Byeeeeeeee

me wrote:
H*ji,

Maybe you could refresh my memory. At what point did I EVER ask you for money?
That's right my little muslim friend, NEVER. YOU were the one constantly begging for money AND I SENT IT TO YOU. You were just too stupid, cowardly, and lazy to go pick it up from a WOMAN Courier that I sent from Gh*na.
It's always the same with you poor boys from B*nin. I should know better than to put any trust in you poor boys. Go back to your scamming, you are apparently too stupid to ever be able to make any REAL money boy.

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

pony pony pony
Star
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Touche! Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
ScoobyDon't
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Poor Afuas a little tired!

Quote:
Dear Mr. Kobyashi

We just arrive home from the long journey which i have never made in my life. God has guided us and we are home safely. I just decided to drop you a line to let you know we are home.

I have read your mail. In fact am so surprise. I do not know how your Organization works, but i feel this is an organizational failure.

We arrive at the Church before 7am and we were standing at the entrance for almost 2 hours. However we were disappointed that no body showed up.

Am very tired and i need to go have some rest. I don't think i will go out tomorrow.

About your hunt for your agent, well you need to find him. But for me, i thank God all is well with me.

Take Care.

Afua

Closed lad accounts x5
Safari Afua, The Worried Girl - Accra, Ghana to Cotonou, Benin. "Am very tired and i need to go have some rest. I don't think i will go out tomorrow." Thanks Blah!
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Scooby

Poor little ladette! Laughing
That pith helmet fits you nicely Scooby! Very Happy

I suppose the oddest part of this whole thing is that my lad wasn't even the one traveling and yet he's mad at me. While your ladette traveled all the way to Cotonou and isn't the least bit miffed with you!

What crap! Wink

pony pony pony
Star
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations Scooby on a real finely tuned and perfectly executed safari. You should thank your ladette for her fine efforts on your behalf, and thank the stars that she is well, and not soured by her travels. She was a trooper! clapping clapping clapping

I really think blah deserves a hat for helping with Scooby's ladette. He stuck to it, through thick and thin, and waded through so much total bullsh1t with H@ji, never once complaining about his lying s@ck of crap lad. Three cheers for immeasurable patience! clapping clapping clapping
I tip Joe's hat to you both! Very Happy

Safari Issac to Chad
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oops, posted this in the wrong thread! Embarassed
Am sill bantering back and forth with this imp. Very Happy

lad wrote:
Thank You.

Both of us are scaming. U dont have common $200 to send me for the first place.
Now you think ill be full to the xtend that 'll be waiting Ur one stupid juju women as courier company? Go find your maga somewhere else. Only yu bearing 3names. Luth3r Gre3n, Anth0ny G1bbs and R1chard P4rson. I know want your money. I done ept my gold dust.
I'm going back to s3rria-leone. onyara.
I saw both of you that sunday with one stupid hugly women where u stay waiting for alh4ji.I was in my car looking both of you. I even send my 2boys pass in front of you.They are on Bike. Both of you are waiting like malam that beging money every friday.SHEGEEE BARAO

Just sent him this. Very Happy

me wrote:
Well H*ji, that "hugely ugly" woman had $7500USD of yours in her bag, the man that was with her was her brother, as I had told you before.
Silly H*ji. I am not a simple stupid 419 scammer like you are my friend. I am in fact, R*chard P*rson. I do not have multiple emails, this is who I am, and this is the only email I use.
I didn't send you $200 because I knew that you were a scammer and I figured I would help you get out of that stupid low-dollar work and come work for me.
Do you think that you are the first 419 scammer that I have hired H*ji? I have bribed your 3FCC substantially over the years to release 419 scammers from prison and into my employment.
I could have used a guy like you in Cot*nou, the last guy I had in Cot*nou disappeared mysteriously. Naturally I had to hire someone to take his place.

I am in fact who I always told you I was. I have a large container ship coming into Sen*gal in a couple weeks. You are still more than welcome to meet me there in Sen*gal, but now you will have to pay for your own way as I told my C*urier and her brother to keep your money for their troubles. I expect that you will refuse this offer simply because you are too dense to see a life-changing opportunity if All*h himself handed it to you.

I suppose I could make you disappear. The G0m3r B0yz occasionally do some work for me when I ask them. But I suppose there really wouldn't be any fun in having you killed. You never stole any money from me after all.

Best of luck to you in your sad sad future.

pony pony pony
Star
ScoobyDon't
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Two boys on a bike and him watching from a car? I can use that on my ladette to further convince of my credibility Wink

Closed lad accounts x5
Safari Afua, The Worried Girl - Accra, Ghana to Cotonou, Benin. "Am very tired and i need to go have some rest. I don't think i will go out tomorrow." Thanks Blah!
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey, great. Confirmation of 2 lads travelling. That means two pith helmets, one for each lad, Scooby. Add another and put his name down. Very Happy

Safari Issac to Chad
ScoobyDon't
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Blah - any of this sound like your lad?

Quote:
I hope you will finally get hold of him so he will explain why he never showed up. When i was there with my brother, between 7:05 to 7:10, we saw a Tayota Land Cruiser, ash in color with 3 men inside, 1 white man and 2 black guys. The car was being driven by 1 black guy and the white guy was sitting in front. They drive pass the cathedral 3 times but in all they were looking all looking us outside the Cathedral.

They will cross for the first time, went round and come back again for 3 times then they didn't show up again. I hope this information will help in some way.

Afu@'s asking me questions now about how I got the money into Africa and whether my ship has left Cotonou. She really seems to be buying into all this Laughing

My plan now is to keep in touch, using my pursuit of Blah's lad as an excuse. I'll try and get a couple of fresh baits on the go and see if I can get someone to travel to Ghana to meet Afua.

She could be a mine of insider information on Ghana as well. A kind of Ladette double agent!

Closed lad accounts x5
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"Worried Girl," Double Agent. I love it. Very Happy Thumbs up

Safari Issac to Chad
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This just in.
My lad is getting a bit rueful it seems. Laughing

lad wrote:
Thanks Rich*rd,

Let them have the $7500. Allah will provide for me. Let me live there in minner's.
Let me work and die there. Is better dawn die in Haram. If you really serious. Why can't you send the money through WU or i can give you my P.O box. I dont do such a transfer.
If you need me, I'm here for you any time any day. Not in such a blind and full tranfer.
Rich*rd, we can still be a friend.

Hope i heare from you

I'll get his PO box location. It would be awesome if Scooby's ladette was still there in Cotonou. She could have staked out the Post Office there and waited for him. Laughing

pony pony pony
Star
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Worried Girl went home, blah. Hey, when you get your phone thing all set, maybe a phone call taunt from Worried Girl, or a conference call with Richard and Worried Girl to the lad would be funny. Wink He deserves nice slaps for his recent begging attitude and his shoddy work ethic. Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Slap
Yes I know she has gone home now. Alas, H4j1'a only option at this point is to travel to Ghana and meet with her on her own turf now. Very Happy

Just sent him this. I don't expect he'll go for it, but it's worth a try.

me wrote:
Dear H*ji,

As much as I would love to be able to trust you fully, I am afraid that I cannot.
I have made every single effort that I could in order to get those traveling funds to you, not to mention that I made it VERY easy for you as well. Yet you still failed to accomplish the simple task of saying a password (that you came up with) to my woman C*urier Agent and picking up your money. Instead you sat in your car and stared at her from afar.
She told me that there was a grey Toy*ta Land cruiser with 3 men inside of it that was circling around. 2 black guys and 1 white guy. Sound familiar H*ji?
She noted the License plate number and sent it to me. I figure it will be good to have that information in the future.

If you want to still be friends H*ji, I don't see that as a problem. If you are still wanting to help in this business of Sen*gal, I'm afraid you will have to use your own money to get to Sen*gal. Or travel to Gh*na and meet the C*urier Girl in her own city and pick up your traveling money from her there.
She went all the way to Cot*nou and you failed to show yourself. If you still want anything to do with my business then you will have to go to her in her own city now.
I don't expect you will be willing to do this, so I have made other measures to have some more reliable young men handle my business in Sen*gal.
There was/is a lot of money to be made in my business H*ji. It is too bad that you so callousley abused my trust and generosity.

Sincerely

*edit*

He just sent this.
lad wrote:
Ric*hrd,

My car is under civic not toyotal. If you realy genuine about this business.
Use my P.O Box or forget it

So i send him this.

me wrote:
H*ji,

Then forget it. I don't need you.

Very Happy

pony pony pony
Star
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He sends me back another message accusing me of being a 419'er. lol

lad wrote:
Mr 419

go to hell with your 4cking business. My money know go fall for your hand never.
U that ur ugly make u na go do better thing onyara

Anyone care to translate that last part? Very Happy

Not to be outdone, I send him this.
me wrote:
H*ji,

For the last time, I am not a 419 scammer. YOU are.
When have I ever asked you to send me money you twit? YOU are the one trying to pull a scam on me. Crying for money to be sent to your PO box like a begging dog in the street.

I am a wealthy man in a very illegal business here in the USA. Although I will admit, most of my business comes from customers in Afr*ca. I make A LOT of money off your wars and genocides, sorry.
I own several houses, numerous luxury vehicles, several lovely boats, and even a few airplanes. There is NOTHING that I could ever steal from you that I don't already have plenty of. There isn't one thing on this planet that I can't buy if I want it.

Is that Igboo that you're speaking to me? It sounds funny haha.

Good day

pony pony pony
Star
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This just in. Laughing

lad wrote:
Hi,

I dont mean to abuse you. But, somebody came up with your name and ask me to go lag*s that you rich*rd have sent me a free visa to U.S. that's why i am confused. That's why i decided not to show up to your couriers. How come did they know that both of us are in Business? That's why i watch them well may you'r and FBI.

pony pony pony
Star
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^What's up with that? Some screwy lie, or was someone else baiting him, too, unbeknown to you? Confused Smile

Safari Issac to Chad
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm guessing he's lying. Unless some other baiter took it upon themselves to "help" and not tell me about it. But I find that VERY unlikely.
A badger, I'm guessing would have just sabotaged everything, so that's out too.

I'll tell him that's impossible and see what else he leaks.

*edit*

Just sent him this.

me wrote:
H*ji,

I don't understand your questions.
I told you a long time ago that I would help you get into the USA if you wanted. You haven't mentioned it for awhile so I just figured that you didn't want to come to the USA anymore.
I have no idea of any people who would tell you that they have knowledge of our business dealings together H*ji. The C*urier agents obviously know what I do for a living, they have done a lot of work for me in the past.
The only thing I could think of here is if you told someone and they told some other person. Or maybe your email account was hacked into.
Who else is talking to you about this? Send me their address and I will have them dealt with.

pony pony pony
Star
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

H@ji still has some life in him. Granted, he's a pretty worthless sad sack, but amusing just the same. Smile

Safari Issac to Chad
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is so much fun to read! I hope you can get H. off his lazy rear and somewhere fun.

*Of M7CNS3cure - "honey sincerely this is really hard work and i have been sitting here all day trying to fix it all but once i make any mistake i have to start all over again and i am getting pissed off"
* are you the person making this mistake or are you doing this intentionally?......just pissed right now

Safari Jack - Enugu to Lagos - thanks OD! "I am going through alot of pains here. if i had known i would not have come to lagos let alone allowing myself to be starnded." - 13 days!
Safari James - Lagos to Port Harcourt to Calabar "Now they are on the street looking for where to sleep

Closed lad accounts x 18 pony Ninja United Kingdom x4 Sweden x2 China United States
I'm going shopping! $39,977.80 in fake checks
Plethora
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Really inspiring stuff guys. Congrats on being awesome.
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just received this.

lad wrote:
Dear rich*rd,

[email protected], gonefishing his name is luth3r gr33n something dot com.
Infcat, i am sorry to say. I'm know more intrested thanks
bye

Don't worry H4ji, I will make you interested once again.

pony pony pony
Star
Diyuki
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Woah.. that FB! account is one of my catcher accounts.. I never mentioned anything about a visa or you, I didn't even know you were baiting the same guy.

I'm still trying to get that company of his to respond to an e-mail.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic