SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I think I have my first bite

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Shelby05
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Any advice would be appreciated.

Quote:
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from smtp5.hushmail.com (smtp5.hushmail.com [65.39.178.142])
by imap11.hushmail.com (Cyrus v2.3.7-Invoca-RPM-2.3.7-2.el5) with LMTPA;
Mon, 26 Jan 2009 22:05:13 +0000
X-Sieve: CMU Sieve 2.3
Received: from n2c.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com (n2c.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com [76.13.13.79])
by smtp5.hushmail.com (Postfix) with SMTP
for < Mon, 26 Jan 2009 22:05:08 +0000 (UTC)
Received: from [76.13.13.25] by n2.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 26 Jan 2009 21:59:19 -0000
Received: from [76.13.10.163] by t4.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 26 Jan 2009 21:59:19 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp104.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 26 Jan 2009 21:59:19 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-5
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: [email protected]
Received: (qmail 34780 invoked by uid 60001); 26 Jan 2009 21:59:18 -0000
Long domain key removed to prevent blowout - SP
Received: from [196.201.88.34] by web59513.mail.ac4.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 26 Jan 2009 13:59:18 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.7.260.1
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 13:59:18 -0800 (PST)
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: We Need Foreign Partner.

Eco Bank International Plc
Avenue Terrasson de Foug貥s,
01 PO Box: 4107 Abidjan 01,
Cote D'Ivoire.
?
Greetings to you.

?
It is my pleasure to communicate with you on this fruitfull transaction. I am Mr?Peter Andrew, an accountant?in the?auditting and accounting section?of our bank here? in Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire.?

With due respect and regards I wish to seek your urgent?partnership to?transfer the sum of Eight Million Four Hundred U.S Dollars (U.S8.4M) from?our?bank to your own bank account. This money belongs to?a deceased?customer?who died in a plane crash with his wife and?his fund has been lying dormant with?our bank without any claim either from his family or relative up to date. I am contacting you to? present you? as the? next of kin to the deceased by which the funds will be transferred to you.? There is absolutely no risk involved in this transaction as all loope holes have been taken care of and all necessary informations as regards to the fund have been secured.

Please be notified that I am still working with the bank and it's only me and my colleague (boss) who? have information?of this development therefore I? advise you to treat this proposal very secret for the security of our jobs and successful conclusion of the transaction. I have served the bank faithfully for good number of years and i am presently preparing for my retirement? so I see this as a golden opportunity to be comfortable in life after retirement and also help the needy around me. As soon as this fund is secured into your account we shall meet with you in your country for collection of our share and?look at ?possible investment over there.?

We have worked out all procedures and agreed sharing ratio to be as follows: 20% for you (the account owner), 70% for us while 10% will be set aside for expenses made during the transaction and these include, cost of procuring all documents, payment of transfer cost and payment of taxes invloved.?

For your perucial, I here below send you?the website of the plane crash that took the life of the account owner and his family:?

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/1999/11/01/iran/main49778.shtml

Looking foward to hearing from you soonest.

?Faithfully yours,
?Mr Peter Andrew

My reply...

Quote:
Not sure if you got last email, i am having some troubles. i am interested in learning more.

Do I sound stupid enough? Any tips? (I'm reading through the U currently)

Mod edit - edited to put spaces after the ?'s to prevent blowout - SP
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That response should certainly get line #2 of his/her script!

Just play it by ear and have fun!

Very Happy

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for dirty nasty pr0n!!1]</a>
pony pony pony
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x6
Star
Hawkeyewon
419Eater is my life

Location: between Rocky and Bullwinkle, but closer to Bob Clampett! ;^)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like you have an amazingly stupid lad... ask for a photo ID for starters... Then ask for a passport - tell them that the Department of Commerce needs to verify that all documents are in order and properly submitted to your chief of staff. In the meantime, create another email address, on yahoo, google or somewhere and throw them a curve.

Otherwise, team up with another scambaiter here and give 'em a double whammy.

While you're waiting for all the above to happen, email his sister and tell her how lovely she looks.

While you''re at it, email her cousin on google or yahoo and ask about moi.'

"I don't have transportation, I only have a car
I will be able to manage a truck if I have one."
"know it's me that's on my knees swallowing"
www.scammers-exposed.com
www.romancescam.com
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

later on (since he brought it up and it's a pet peeve of mine to use real disasters to promote your scam), you could have have the family of the relief pilot threatening to sue because they're trying to access the funds.

Plus with this from wikipedia: "At least two Egyptian newspapers, Al Gomhuriya and Al Musawwar, offered theories that the aircraft was accidentally shot down by the U.S.[16] Other theories were advanced by the Egyptian press as well, including the Islamist Al Shaab, which speculated that a Mossad/CIA conspiracy was to blame (since, supposedly, EgyptAir and El Al crews stay at the same hotel in New York). Al Shaab also accused U.S. officials of secretly recovering the FDR, reprogramming it, and throwing it back into the water to be publicly recovered."

time to get paranoid and believe your constantly being watched perhaps? Just a thought.

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Shelby05
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I got a response. I think I'll let it wait a day or so (I need to figure out the phone stuff) and then get back to him. He seems anxious enough. Perfect lad for a newbie huh?

Quote:
Return-P@th: <mrpeter@ndrew@[email protected]>
Rece1ved: from [email protected] ([email protected] [65.39.178.137])
by [email protected]@1l.com (Cyrus [email protected]) w1th LMTP@;
Tue, 27 J@n 2009 12:06:54 +0000
X-S1eve: CMU S1eve 2.3
Rece1ved: from n6d.bullet.m@[email protected]@hoo.com (n6d.bullet.m@[email protected]@hoo.com [76.13.13.90])
by [email protected] (Postf1x) w1th SMTP
for <r1ch@rdskr@tcher@[email protected]>; Tue, 27 J@n 2009 12:06:48 +0000 (UTC)
Rece1ved: from [76.13.13.26] by n6.bullet.m@[email protected]@hoo.com w1th NNFMP; 27 J@n 2009 12:06:38 -0000
Rece1ved: from [76.13.10.163] by t3.bullet.m@[email protected]@hoo.com w1th NNFMP; 27 J@n 2009 12:06:38 -0000
Rece1ved: from [127.0.0.1] by omp104.m@[email protected]@hoo.com w1th NNFMP; 27 J@n 2009 12:06:38 -0000
X-Y@hoo-Newm@n-Property: ym@1l-5
X-Y@hoo-Newm@n-1d: [email protected]@[email protected]@hoo.com
Rece1ved: (qm@1l 75056 1nvoked by u1d 60001); 27 J@n 2009 12:06:38 -0000
Long domain key deleted to prevent blowout - SP
Rece1ved: from [41.207.215.150] by web59816.m@[email protected]@hoo.com v1@ HTTP; Tue, 27 J@n 2009 04:06:38 PST
X-M@1ler: Y@hooM@1lWebServ1ce/0.7.260.1
D@te: Tue, 27 J@n 2009 04:06:38 -0800 (PST)
Reply-To: mrpeter@ndrew@[email protected]
Subject: more det@1ls
To: r1ch@rdskr@tcher@[email protected]

De@r Mr D1ck,
?
@ctu@lly 1 @m very h@ppy to he@r from you bec@use 1 s@w your prof1le 1n the computer @nd 1 dec1ded to cont@ct you to see 1f we c@n do the work together bec@use 1 @m very sure th@t 1t w1ll be @ very good bus1ness for both of us @nd? 1 w1ll l1ke you to tell me 1f you c@n be @ble to come to @b1dj@n so th@t we c@n meet @nd t@lk @nd 1f you c@nnot be @ble to come to @b1dj@n then 1 w1ll l1ke us to?@rr@nge @ l@wyer who c@n work out @n @greement for both of us? so th@t @ll of us c@n bel1eve 1n one th1ng pr1or to?the tr@nsfer 1nto your b@nk @ccount,
?
1 w1ll be w@1t1ng for your response on th1s m@tter so th@t 1 w1ll know the next l1ne of @ct1on bec@use 1 h@ve @lre@dy expl@1n the percent@ges to you 1n the f1rst?m@1l so th@t you c@n see th@t 1 @m not go1ng to be greedy bec@use 1 w1ll g1ve you 20 percent of the tot@l money only?@nd 1 need your s1ncerel1ty too so th@t we c@n be @ble to @ch1eve th1s result together @nd don't forget to g1ve me your telephone numbers 1n your next m@1l @nd @lso 1 w1ll l1ke you to feel free to @sk me @ny quest1on you des1re pr1or to th1s tr@ns@ct1on,
?
Th@nk you very much for your coper@t1on,
?
Mr Peter @ndrew.
[\quote]
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shelby05

If you omit the headers - or use the <--' tab key to shorten the looong header lines you won't blow the forum wide, which makes it hard to read - and you won't irritate the Mods. Wink

... and did he put in all the @'s

If any Lad did that to me I'd send back all replies in a similar fashion - maybe like this

Quote:
¿ ɹnoloɔ ɹǝɥʇouɐ ʇxǝʇ ǝɥʇ ǝʞɐɯ ı ɟı dlǝɥ ʇı plnoʍ

˙sıɥʇ ǝʞıl ʇno ƃuıɯoɔ puǝs ı slıɐɯ ǝɥʇ ɹǝʌo ǝɯ ɥʇıʍ ɹɐǝq ǝsɐǝld puɐ ǝuoɥd ʎq noʎ ʇɔɐʇuoɔ oʇ ǝlqɐ ǝq ʇou llıʍ ı uǝɥʇ lıʇun

˙uoos pǝʇɔǝɹɹoɔ ǝq llıʍ ɹǝʇʇɐɯ sıɥʇ ǝdoɥ puɐ ǝɔuǝɹǝɟɹǝʇuı ƃuıɹǝɟɟns ǝɹɐ sǝuıl ɹǝʇndɯoɔ puɐ pɹɐoqɥɔʇıʍs ɹno ʇnq ʎɹɹos ɯɐ ı

From here

http://www.revfad.com/flip.html

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Shelby05, no need to put loads of @'s and 1's in the email to replace a's and i's Wink

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PMSL @ character's name.

Laughing

Quote:
feel free to ask me any question you desire prior to this transaction?

An open invitation to delay if ever I saw one, one mail for every question and just ignore the phone till you are good and ready.

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
Shelby05
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry, I put those in there to avoid a Google search. I thought that's what I was supposed to do... forgive my noobness, lol. I'll remove the headers next time too.

@kate- PMSL?
Great idea on the one mail one question. I'll have to study up on the phone stuff. Wink
Shelby05
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Me-
Quote:
i can probably come visit once i am happy with the arrangements.
who's account was this originallyy?

lad-
Quote:
the original owner of the account is Moh@med Em@ra G@mal from egypt but he died in a plane crash so many years ago and i explain all these for you in my first message and i think it is better for you to check it and read again so that you can understand very well and i need your coperation so that we can transfer the money into your bank account and we have agreed to give you 20 percent of the total money as your share and if everything is ok by you then we will like to get a lawyer who can work out an agreement paper for us so that we can do the work with total trust,

you have 3 option and one is to come here and the second option is that you will recomend a lawyer for us in your country and the third option is that we will look for a lawyer here who can work out an agreement paper for us without you coming here and you will pay the lawyer his charges because he will be representing you here.

please tell me what you will like to do.

I think I'll go down the lawyer road with him first and try to get a website in response to my next reply. Any thoughts... I'm kinda overwhelmed after reading through some of the threads and seeing how brilliantly they're played with. I plan on asking some more random and stupid questions, but other than that, I'm not sure what to do.

Side note- the name he gave in the latest email of the account owner did not appear on the linked cbs manifest he originally sent. Should I call him on this or save it for a future slap?
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Shelby

Don't call him on anything this soon. Just play nice and dumb like you're doing so far.
Remember that these lads prey on people who aren't very savvy. That should be your role at the moment. Very Happy

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for dirty nasty pr0n!!1]</a>
pony pony pony
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x6
Star
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay Shelby05

Welcome to the weird and wonderful world of baiting.

You have his interest.

What your character lacks is - a character. Very Happy

He is a little irritated you aren't paying attention - so you can fire off on this and introduce yourself to him.

Maybe you're an elderly person in an old folks' home who only gets on the computer when everyone has gone to sleep. It's located in some forest and is a plush resort (money). You are in the early stages of Alzheimers - so ask him to be patient with you. Send him a picture off the web

You with your buddies from the film 'Cocoon'. Send him a picture of your cat too. He's your friend - your guiding light - the son you never had. Why not call him 'son'.

Always believe him - even when he makes mistakes. Always be keen and eager. You have money but don't say it directly. Let him know you have the things that hint at money.

With a character established, you have the tools to irritate and infurate him - but make sure he's hooked first.

You also have reasons for lack of phone contact - and he won't want to speak to any carer, so if he pushes hard for a call. tell him you have to arrange it through a nurse. He'll be afraid they would alert you it's a scam.

Have fun Very Happy

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PMSL.

Well, this peculiar acronym expression is very much a United Kingdom expression. It stands for "P*ssing myself laughing". It is the same as "rofl" or "lmao" in American English. The pmsl expression, like many other Internet expressions, is part of online conversation culture.

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
Shelby05
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahaha... gotcha. Thanks for the English English lesson. Smile
Shelby05
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok... today's attempt. Keep the advice a comin folks!

Quote:
sorry I take so long to reply. I was playing bridge in my group home all night last night and lost my ass. they won almost $1000 from me in only a few hours. i'm really thinking i prefer the idea of travel because i hate lawyers. the one that settled my late wife's case was a very ugly man. what is the food like in africa? what is your favorite food there?/ oh, my nurse said that i should verify the bank has a website to make sure it real.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic