SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

You guys made fun of my illness

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shame on you all!

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,482788,00.html

My fat seems to have been making photocopies of itself and storing them in my extremely large arse.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nothing to do with eating lots of pies and lying in front of the TV every night then. Rolling Eyes

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nope. Purely not my fault. Not at all. I mean, how can blame be placed! I blame the government and the rich folk for my fatness.

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From the article wrote:
In one test, a third of obese people had the rare and highly contagious virus compared to just 11 percent of thinner people. Weight gain can last three months until the body has built up resistance to the bug.

They claim that it is "rare", yet 1/3 of the obese people had the 'virus'.
They call it both "highly contagious" AND "rare" at the same time.
Hmm... something does not seem to add up here other than the weight of Jojo's giant ass (also pictured in the article).

Jojo, note that it says that after your body has "built up resistance to the bug", your giant ass should start to lose weight. I think that it is about time that you blame the right person for YOUR problem..... George Bush.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jo, so you are the original baiter known as Hubert, aka Hugh Jass? It all makes sense now.

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just once, I'd like to see JoJo take responsibility for his famous fat arse, which he has now finally admitted to us all that he has. I thought it was just a joke perpetrated on him by his many friends and enemies. I have actually felt a little bad for him, having to take the constant taunts. Admitting the fact is the first step. I hope he will now take drastic action, before he has to spend money on more chairs for his third and fourth growing cheeks.

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes I too have heard it is largely caused by a rare viral infection.

Scientists have however found that a single injection can be administered that will cure the patient.

YeaWhatever has been sent the location of the injection point by secret e-mail, and if he so wishes can reproduce the above photo later in the thread with a red X marking the appropriate spot.

Wink

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Actually, I wouldn't really know where Jojo could insert things into his backside. You should check with JMRazor.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

...who can give you pictures of Prof So and So doing said insertions....

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

... because it was JMRazor who was in charge of the photo shoot.

Golden Pith Mortar x17
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

These stones you are throwing hurt. They are getting stuck in my back fat.

Goat

Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jesus, I wondered why you didn't deny my statement: Hi you fatass Yank.

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Never mind all that rubbish, Where the hell did she buy a chair that strong. Wink Wink

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had that chair custom made for me thank you very much!

Goat

Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK Jo, I would recognize you on the street now. That was you drawing so much attention to yourself on a KLM flight into Dulles the other week.

When they give you a center aisle seat and tell you to stay there, they have their reasons!

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@jojo: How do we know it's not the other way round, and it's not your disgusting slovenly condition that is making you susceptible to viruses? In either case, eeew.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's all a lie, this is the real jojo:

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic