SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lottolad 'went' to SSC Cameroon & Benin;$$ goes to Niger

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^I think that by now Alf might be on a plane (or boarding soon?). I agree a webcam meet would be ideal; maybe we can ask for him (actually his buddy in London, if he has one) to wear a hideous outfit and go to a webcam spot. I also like your idea of an ireland safari... Hum, how to set that up? I suppose all I really care about here is that in the end he feels he screwed this one up too Laughing

Oh and then there's the phone number which finally allows us an opportunity to have a little verbal fun Cool . I wonder if the two concepts are mutually exclusive.

you have disappointed me for GODS sake ok // YOU SEND MONEY TO A FRAUDSTER AND SWINDLER STOP DEALING WITH THOSE IMPOSTERS AGAIN YOU ARE WARNED // if I finally find out that you did not send any money john I will send the FBI after you max, because I don't play dirty games ok - Captain Morgan
i cant stress my self any more.I now have a back pain cos of this // western union puzzle // rather stressfull as i spent the whole weekend trying to unravel it - M T C N s3cure

Safari 2,633 miles: Peterson/Gomer/fbi/Tina Mike/MrMicheal: Lagos.Doula.Yaounde.Limbe.Mundemba.ChimpCamp.[SSC Cameroon].(2weeks Jail).Baffousam(across Nigeria).Cotonou.Parakou.[SSC Benin] C/B Master & 5imba et al "i am coming to safari my self" "he is at chimpazine camp" "go pick him at the police station"
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

rec_wayne.dwops_23_Jan_2009_19_24_37.MP3

you have disappointed me for GODS sake ok // YOU SEND MONEY TO A FRAUDSTER AND SWINDLER STOP DEALING WITH THOSE IMPOSTERS AGAIN YOU ARE WARNED // if I finally find out that you did not send any money john I will send the FBI after you max, because I don't play dirty games ok - Captain Morgan
i cant stress my self any more.I now have a back pain cos of this // western union puzzle // rather stressfull as i spent the whole weekend trying to unravel it - M T C N s3cure

Safari 2,633 miles: Peterson/Gomer/fbi/Tina Mike/MrMicheal: Lagos.Doula.Yaounde.Limbe.Mundemba.ChimpCamp.[SSC Cameroon].(2weeks Jail).Baffousam(across Nigeria).Cotonou.Parakou.[SSC Benin] C/B Master & 5imba et al "i am coming to safari my self" "he is at chimpazine camp" "go pick him at the police station"
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 2:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah..a weekend webcam safari tomorrow! Hopefully we can catch a cohorts mug, if he has any there, and not pulling our legs here. A missed meeting and then, on to the Emerald Isle!?? Very Happy

JuJu's recording above got the beginning of the message...I missed the beginning 2 minutes, but got more of the ending of the call. He pushed our 15 minute maximum recording to the limit and beyond. Here's my link to hear the last few minutes.

http://www.4shared.com/file/82204353/3112a513/JuJuandSlapHappycallMichealWilliams.html

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's the whole set of calls I have. We called his bluff, and said we in London, hoping he might have some lad contacts to meet us. But it didn't work out. He had no lads to meet us. We still have the cash! Smile

JuJuandSlapHappycallMichealWilliams01.mp3
http://www.4shared.com/file/82287761/d1fddb0f/JuJuandSlapHappycallMichealWilliams01.html

JuJuandSlapHappycallMichealWilliams02.mp3
http://www.4shared.com/file/82288206/476b3b97/JuJuandSlapHappycallMichealWilliams02.html

JuJuandSlapHappycallMichealWilliams03.mp3
http://www.4shared.com/file/82288627/553c15f/JuJuandSlapHappycallMichealWilliams03.html

JuJuandSlapHappycallMichealWilliams04.mp3
http://www.4shared.com/file/82287551/f9545ca2/JuJuandSlapHappycallMichealWilliams04.html

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Alf sent him this:

Quote:
We waited for you but you did not come. We tried to call you back but your phone was turned off. Was that the real mr gomer on the phone? It scared me to think I may have been speaking to the criminal. Why did you hang up and turn off your phone?

I do not understand I flew to London to make sure that Muffin and you meet up and he was there able and willing to give you this money that has been waiting for you in Niger.

This makes no sense. I am very dissapointed and flying back to the U.S. tomorrow evening.

I suppose you might still catch muffin in London on Sunday. I am beginning to loose the will to help you. I tried to retreive the money for myself but could not. Since we had set up the account in your name using a double-secured bank protocol, I cannot claim it. Only you can

...Well I think the "boss" character was put on in order to assess the "seriousness" of our characters. Unfortunately, by introducing himself as Gomer, he threw me for a loop and my half-awake mind clamed up. Perhaps we could have convinced the boss; instead he quickly determined we were not "serious" and simply hung up. Now that I think of it it does make sense, since the victim, Alf, was innitially asem'ing a message in which he was paying thousands to a mr gomer; & the lad then assumed the role of Gomer, and then introduced michael as Gomer's employee.

Anyhow, with any luck we can spin this around, he messed up, Alf made an effort, and he is an idiot for not going to Niger to pick up the cash from Muffin.

pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There might be another credibility angle with a little more effort that a normal bait.

Alf could send a goodbye UK message from the UK from a email address that can be traced and then continue to use the email address back in the US.

There are enough baiters on this list to work through the illusion of a moving victim.

In his last message to M&x (8utch) he created a new character and added two more 234 phone numbers.

p.
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^Pablo, let's see if he caughs up a trophy! Their is a draft in the box for that bait. I did not send it since I just sent one form the third bait, and need to have some time pass. Maybe the next time you login you can send.

Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

wow things have really heated up again. you keep going juju. im offline a fAIR BIT FOR THE NEXT WEEK AND A BIT

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Th0m@s $. Muff1n sent this to Mr. Micheal about the failed meeting in London.
Quote:
from Th0m@s Muff1n
to Mr. Micheal
date Mon, Jan 26, 2009 at 1:06 PM

subject What shall I do with your money now?

Dear Mr. Mich3al Wi11iams:

What the hell happened to you on Saturday? Alf and I were just about to give you a phone number to call us when you got to my client's location, then you hung up on us. I rang you right back many times, but it appeared as if you turned off your phone. We were both rather surprised that your boss, Mr. Gomer, was actually going to be in the office with you on a weekend. That's why we may have appeared startled at first. Also, so much has gone on with the imposter Mr. Gomer that the mere mention of his name sends shivers down our spines. Alf told me the things he has done to you and others, and frankly, I'm amazed and concerned about the imposter. He has caused much trouble and stress and it sounds like he needs to be brought to justice. Maybe Mr. Gomer is behind this FBI investigation business as well. I surely hope he does not try to implicate me in any way in this matter, as I am only doing regular banking duties for Alf and yourself. Secret yes, but still my regular duties at my bank. I am very annoyed that you missed our meeting, and treated me badly in this manner. I expect an apology from you. Have you no manners?

So, what do we do now with your money? After I ate dinner with my client and said goodbye to Alf, I went to the airport for a flight to Ireland. I am here now. I will be here for the remainder of this week and will fly back home to Niger and Agadez to resume my duties there. Can you arrange a meeting in Ireland this week? I could find time, and hand you the money here, if you are able to come from London. Let me know your plans, but rest assured, nobody will get their hands on your cash except you personally. I will certainly see to that. If you can expain yourself properly, and can arrange your own transportation to Ireland this week, I will not deduct any fees from your deposit for the failed meeting you have caused me or my traveling expenses. I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Th0m@s $. Muff1n
Let's see where his head is at now. Cool

Safari Issac to Chad
pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@juju4u I sent the message this morning.
The Chemistry seems to be Alf and M1chae1. The lad sure resonds to confusion and delivers it as well. Aggressive 8utch gets more response than bumbling incompetent M&x.

p.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@pablo - Why not add some more aggressive characters, and set them loose on the lad!? Laughing Make him think fast to a quick bait. That's where he seems to have the most trouble, as he has lots of empty space for things to get jumbled up in his head. Smile

Safari Issac to Chad
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

here is mr michael reply from the activity of late.

Quote:
Yes this micheal williams,You spoke to the real mr Gomer ,who was displease with you ,he has the final say,from were you were in east london to my area south london is about 25mint drive.
I wish to inform you that mr boss ,said i should not come,he has the fnal say.As i am only a senior work but work with him.List how can you say that i should come and meet you some were ,that when i get their i will not be able to call you.Why will i get there an i will not call you.
Listen and listen good ,that was what happened in Camerooun and Cotounon,so sorry if you like fly from India or Austrial,any were you get to when you have phone number i will come and meet you.
When i got to Cameroun i go an MTN line so you could communicate with me ,so you do the same ok.
Then if you don pay me for my expenses ,of about £2000 Pounds then for get your won lottery ,for it all i will not meet any mr Muffin what so ever ,you will lose you nice home and what so ever happened to you is your fort.

Before we proceed again ,you must first pay me my lost expences of £2000 pounds are for all other discussion and i will not claim or assist you an more in getten your lottery fund .
Regards to you
Mr Micgheal Williams

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!
Zorroid
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He thinks it's a twenty-five minute drive from East London to anywhere in South London?

He deserves retribution for

a) mocking our pain
and
b) taking the name of G____ in vain

I don’t know Barrister martin, please stop every commutation with him immediately please, please. I beg you in the name of the our lord, stop
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, he doesn't even tell a good lie. His office on Brown St. was about 10-11 km Northwest of Leicester Square, where we we waiting. He was not South of our location! Mad I'm sorry, but his explanation is no good.
Mr. Muffin will not be impressed when he hears of this! And let Mr. Gomer explain himself, if it was his decision not to meet us! Razz

Safari Issac to Chad
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just read that last email from micheal to alf...

Hum, how to best keep him going or get him wanting to go to Agadaz Question

As for bait no3:
Micheal / Prof Kofi:
Quote:
Thanks for your mail,Please try and alway reoly me immediately i send you mail ok.I want you to send me all the payment slip you claim you use in sending me payment .Listen i can't diceive you NEVER.And i will like you to trust me and call me on our office phone line.i need to asist you some question ok.
The Number is +234-528-8xxxx, Mobile Line is +234805335xxxx.
I want to inform you that the only fund you have sent to us is $1500,I inform you sever time since last year ,about 7 month ago now that you were suppose to pay $2500 for insurance of your ATM card,since then ,i did not get your email again.Only to reciever your email,and you start inform me that you have made payment for all.Payment to who? if i may ask you.
Let me give you my final statment,i might be written this to you but i no my right and left,i am a christian and will necver involve in bad things.
I am a prof and my age is about 57 year now.I will not tell you what is bad for you ok.list i have give you the payment information so act according ,or you forfelt your Monetary Card (ATM Card).

Let me know in your next mail,ARE YOU PAYING THE FUND YES OR NO?????

I believe that i tried my best/
Thanks
Prof Kofi

<Payment instructions snipped>

Baiter:
Quote:
I will have to locate the payment slips, since you had instructed me to destroy the originals I am not certain I can find any such thing. Still, I find this request arrogant of you. Why should I have to do this. I am not the one to proove myself here, you are. After all you are the one who is asking for more money after I sent you 3 payments.

(If anyone feels like generating 3 payment slips from October to December, I will send them)

Bait No.2:
@Pablo sent:
Quote:
I have tried to call on your mobile lines and also at your office
lines. Theire was no answers on either. So in your last email you
aksed for me to cal those numbers to verify what you say. I have given
that some thoughts. If you are not who you say then you are a crook,
but on the other foot if you are then I would be sicily to pass this
prize up. Now my thout is that my father must not have fallen for a
scam so you might be real. This is a delima for me. You must have
provided to my dad something to convince him, yet what I see here is
not likely proof. I am willing to go along, but first stop and take
the time to deal with my concerns.

So you are prof Kofi, and I am to send fees to a mr. mike itsede. As
far as i am concerned this is not right. Any receiver of my funds must
convince me otherwise.

As is customery I want you to send a trust photograph. Please send a
trust photograph of yourself holding the newspaper front page. and a
trust photograph of mr itsde holding the newspaper also. I have
attached to this message a trust photograph of myself in a trust
photograph for you. Once trust is established we can proceed. I would
prefer to meet you in person to transact.

Butch

A 8mb dll file was attached Laughing
There has been no answer to this one.

pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Seems Mr. Wi11iams is getting behind in his paper work and his photo software needs updating. Had some problems viewing the photo

Quote:
I have explain to you my rule ,i am not responsible for recivering of cash.That is the direct account officer to DHL delivery . So when the payment information comes i will send the information directly to the ok.

M1ke your split personality is showing

Quote:
So little buch, I will not send my photo,and there is no way i will i can send mr m1ke 1tsede Photo ok.

A little discourteous way to treat a customer. Maybe we suggest he send a picture of himself. I think it would likely pass as M1ke.

Quote:
If you need your fund ,then pay and the courier services will delivery it to you and if not let me know while i send you a disclaimers form and you back off ok.

Maybe a course in customer relations this isn't very friendly

p.

Last edited by pablo on Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:19 am; edited 1 time in total
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^Maybe you should ask him all those things, seeing as he's your pen-pal now Wink

Bait No. 3:
Lad:
Quote:
Thanks for your email,I believe That i have made my self clear in this issuse,I will not want to decieve an body .I have ask you a question,Should i help you yes or no.If yes i have give you the payment informatiopn so make the payment an in the next 24 hours i will make sure you get your parcel.That is my promise ok.
ARe you making the payment YES OR NO?
This will be my finally mail,as i am a very busy man ok.
Thanks
Prof Kofi
Baiter:
Quote:
Your question:
ARe you making the payment YES OR NO?

My answer:
I have already made three payments. Therefore your question is not a valid one. Maybe yes, maybe no, That depends on your answer to my question.

My question:
Where did my money go?

Your answer:
None so far.

Gomer (chopper) was dutyfuly Bcc'd, it's high time he got involved here Twisted Evil

Getting back to Alf, he finally replied to micheal:
Quote:
mike i have not much to srite to you>

I vant believe the nerve of you. I make arangements for the banker to met you at your own country and you dont even show up no beter yet you even hang up and turn of your phone.

just as in africa you are causing me more greive and dissapointment and much heartache Twisted Evil . I am starting to beleive that you never came to all those places in africa you claimed to be Twisted Evil . instead were you having a good laugh at me for chasing you all around africa? Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

after al you have mad em sufer throu you tret me with disbelief and distrust and all i have done for you or tried to do but you kept mising everything up Twisted Evil . im a drink and eben i dont mess things up like uou do.

as far as you rmiesly 200 pounds that pales in comparison to what you have cost me with the hotel bill sand traveling costs and everything else Twisted Evil . in fact i has with me for you in london 10,ooo dollars> and also the banker had your 40000. but as usual you made it imposible Twisted Evil . why is it so dificult to give you money/ and now that i thin of it its money that you dont deserve to have.

so now i am thtou with you and since i cant get the mobey from mufin myself because its in you rname i have lost that too. i really dont care what you do if you get it or not. i will have to go to agadaz to fill out forms to rty to get this mone back maybe i can talk sense into the boss of muffin but my plaen lands in nigeria Surprised and i have to travel by land to niger. the idea of being back in africa reminds e of all those horible htings you made m ego thou while i was last their Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

from now on i am only concerned about my lotto winings and i wil handle that directly with mr gomer. so please tel your bos to take you of my case as i simply dont want to work with you no more.

mr gomer please reasine me to a diferent lotery man Laughing

alf out

And cc'd the wrong Embarassed Gomer (the baiter) :yikes:

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Micheal sends this reply to the banker. I really didn't expect him to write back. He wants a bank-bank transfer...wanna relent, and give him his wish? Then, close it down? Wink Very Happy
Quote:
MICHEAL WILLIAMS to me (Thomas M.)

Thanks for your email,If you send me fund to make the arrangement then i will immediately meet you up ok.If not forget it i am not coming.
First i apologise for keeping you waiting ,two i willnnot come,some make arrangement and send my some part of the fund.
Three ,I went to my boss house immediately you call and i did not switch off my phone.
All you need to do righ now is to look for a way and send me the general fund through a bank to bank transfer .
Thanks
I have a meeting now .
Mr Micheal Williams
Well, if I agree to it, I'll call him a dirty stinking lier first! Evil or Very Mad Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Yeah, lets close an account!

He sent this:
Quote:
payment for my severice and arrange and let meet in Nigeria again ok,.I will come and meet you in Nigeria ,but you must paid for my transportation document ,to and fro.
And we can meet in Nigeria ,when are you coming let me know ,Arrange and send me the document,remeber we are not going to any camp what so ever like simba camp or that ok.
Send me money like $3000 dollars and i make arrangemnt for my tranvelling expenese and we meet in nigeria ,i will be coming with your document and you sign and your fund lottery fund will be transfered into your account ok.
that is final.
Micheal williams
... He wants to travel!

pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad detects a family resemblence

K0f1

Quote:
listen i ill not reply back to your email,and i will not contact you again.Like father like son

A spare phone number and email address never hurts. He has previously said that M1ke was the money guy. My guess is we will get another email address for the lad's real id playing someone else. Small slap, and a promise to leave him alone. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Bu1ch
Quote:
If you don't handle cash just say so and send me the email and phone number of the man who does. Why are you acting so rude to me? Finish my father's business and you will never hear from me again

He is not so sure that his response was a good idea so an hour later in comes the FB1 to check up on progress. Rolling Eyes

FB1
Quote:
Have you gotten your fund now

Maybe I should have the FB1 help with the details. Laughing Laughing

Bu1ch
Quote:
No, very strange. Kof1 doesn't seem interested in completing the transaction, very unprofessional approach to business. He is a very rude man. Would you like details?

Double slap Twisted Evil

p.
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^Pablo, very nice work.

Bait no 3 got this very commical "disclaimer letter":
Quote:
Attention Beneficiary Roger Thatman,

I have been directed by the Board of directors to issue you a Letter/Disclaimer Form. This is due to your delay and in-ability to claim your winning prize from our office.We cannot wait till August and we have decided to send you this Letter.You are have right to your own Decision but you Must know that as soon as this is signed,you have forfeited the ATM Card.

I will feel no guilt if you final forfeit your winnings compensation of $1,500,000.00 ATM Card. It is now left for you to decide if you want to claim your winnings or not. I still don’t blame you for all feeling reluctant about the sending of the shipment funds, but it think my explanations and the Authority‘s involved should have removed all worries from your mind by now, because you are about to be $1,500,000.00 richer immediately you send the shipment funds. I am now giving you 100% personal and official assurance that our winnings compensation ATM Card will be delivered immediately you make the payment, then you will thank me a great deal for making things to work out for you. I will like you to update me if you are still claiming your winnings or not, so that I can put it on the forfeitment list if you don’t want the winnings or Please fill in your Name in the space provided in Disclaimer Form Below.

Below is the form, please read carefully and fill and return to office.
Nigeria Crown Court Revenue Commission
Officer House of the Commission
Home Office
Ground Floor 236 East on Road
Abuja, Nigeria.

ATTN: Mr. / Mrs.

This email stands as the last notification to you by the Nigerian Crown Court Abuja, Nigeria. To notify you as cheque owner of (Order# EC2523M/L) carried by the COURIER SERVICES for international transfer to you. Your case file BIRC/059/DSO/NG has been received in this court sent by the INTEGRATED PAYMENT Headquarters here in Nigeria that you as one of their lucky winner is not ready and sure of their winning promotion program registered under the Nigerian Gambling Board with the Ref File Num# 2000/M/DSO/NG.

You are hereby been notified by this court, to fill in the attachment form of Disclaim Letter to really prove and to stand as the legitimate winner that you are no more interested in receiving your winnings in any option given. That any attempt to claim your winnings after signing in the space provided for the disclaiming signature, will be handed over to the Nigerian Interpol police and further reference to the America F.B.I

This is due to similar experience by this court, should in case you returned back after the period of time below approved for the payment of your claim by the Lotto Firm Organization.

Further notice: you only have the limited time 03/08/2008 given by the INTEGRATED PAYMENT Department Director to make the required payment to conclude your transfer to you, or fill the space provided for the DISCLAIM LETTER.

I Dr. Mr. /Mrs. <there was a clicky field imbedded here>
here by decline the winning prize of $1,500,000.00 from the Integrated Payment Department online Bonus
As the winner, This was done in the right state of mind and it was not done under no pressure but as a result of my own free will.

Hopefully,
Brr. George Lambert.
BRR. G/L

Best Regards
PROF. MR. GERBERT KOFI
INTEGRATED PAYMENT DEPARTMENT
TEL #: +234-805-335-xxxx

It is tempting to write back with the form filled out aknowleding the forfeiture banghead Laughing

As for Alf, he's giving mike the cold shoulder:
Quote:
I have no interest in meeting you nor shall I pay you nothing if you get the money from agadaz thats your issue

the reason im goin gtheir is to get it before you can if mufin lets me

I am deeling directly with your boos mrs gomer now and you are a prick

pay for your own servecise

Hopefully mike will be begging to go on another african safari soon...

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Alf,
Gee, You have until March 8th to send that forfeiture in. That's 5 more weeks of torture for him until you finally have to decide. Wink

I haven't emailed him about the bank-bank from Muffin yet. Maybe tomorrow or sometime before Monday.

Safari Issac to Chad
pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bu1ch got up this morning "You have mail" oh good Twisted Evil
Kof1
Quote:
Thanks for your mail,I told you i will not ready back at you so why did you still rely me.Please stop replying .By monday i will be send you a disclaimers form .
Well person who handles cash is Mr Mike
Email.:[email protected]
you can reach him on that email identification and make your payment before tuesday orstand lossing your fund .

I was a physics major I can handle the funds will go away Monday if I don't collect them by Tuesday.

Mr. Wi11iams that's okay but an earlier message said Mike It5ede

Looks like the FB1 don't work weekends, hold on the the inbox counter just incremented. It literally did as I read the first message

FB1

Quote:
According to them ,They said you were suppose to make some payment for the delivery has the payment be made,?

Okay we have a new playmate, Time to get the wi11iam trophy when he asks for money to be send to It5ede we will wash and repeat.
Razz Razz

p.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Going for that bank account... Cool

Quote:
from Thomas Muffin
to Mr. Micheal
date Sat, Jan 31, 2009 at 10:08 AM
subject Bank to bank transfer

Dear Mr. M1ch3al Willi@ms,

I'm still here in Ireland, and I was actually rather surprised at your lackadaisical attitude toward meeting with us and completing this transaction properly. Just between you and me, I do not believe your lame story about your phone. Why don't you just admit that you were being a jerk, and turned it off just to annoy us? Well, no matter. I'm over that incident, if you are and if you are prepared to act more seriously toward me in the future. You asked me if I would be able to affect a bank to bank transfer. The answer is yes, if you are willing to take a major hit on the principal of the funds. The bank fees, as well as my own are quite steep, but reasonable under the circumstances I believe. Your $48,000 would be subject to the following reductions. The cost of our missed meeting for last week is $2500. I have found a US bank to act as intermediary, but they demand $6500 in various fees. Then there is my own bank's $5000 fees for bank to bank transfer of secret account fees. The cost of my services adds another $10,000 to the total. So, your funds of $48,000 would be cut to $28,500 if you agree to a bank to bank transfer. I think it's really silly of you to consider this, when you can just travel to Agadez to meet me and collect the entire amount in cash. But, I shall leave that decision up to you, Mr. Williams. If you want me to affect the transfer for you, just let me know, and give me the account you would like the money paid into. It could be completed within a week or two.

Sincerely,

Thomas S. Muffin
Will we get one more leap of faith on this one? Very Happy

edit: Nice work, Pablo! Very Happy You snuck your post in right before mine.
Keep him poor! Cool

Safari Issac to Chad
pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bu1ch to Mr. M1ke
Quote:
I am acting on clearing the affairs of my late fathers estate. There was some unfinished business in transfering funds. The business contact was Prof Kofi. He gave me your email address as the man responsible for assuring the secure transfer of fees and my funds.

It was a short conversation with our new pet it bounced. Quick email
to Prof K0fi for his incompetance and delay.

I need to respond to the FB1 message that all is not well and things should be moved along. Another phone number won't hurt.

FB1
Quote:
I have been unable to make the payment through various proceedure delays by Mr. Kofi who seems more interested in being rude than getting a secure transfer process in place.

The most recent problem is he provided me with an invalid email address.

Where can I contact you by telephone

p.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic