SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Senile baiting

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've played with this lad for a couple of months now and originally pulled him in off an ASEM. He calls himself and has gone on a couple of useless trips to the bank, plus had an account or two sent off to our banking friend. Wink

I let him set the stage since it was an ASEM stating I was elderly and forgot what our business was. Every couple weeks, I'd forget who he was and then we'd start all over from the beginning. Here's the last couple of mails:

Lad, in regards to me sending him the transfer slip:

Quote:
It's ok, but remember,time is no longer on our side,the earlier the better.
Attach it will not take up to 15minutes,it is the same way you sent your picture to me.

I will be waiting.

Quote:
Oh ok, give me one moment then, I am attaching it now.
(sent fake slip)

A couple days later from me:

Quote:
I haven't heard from you in days. Is everything ok?

Quote:
I never believe you can do this,you gave me a fake payment slip,get a real payment slip direct from the bank.

Me, faking surprise:
Quote:
What do you mean it's fake?

Quote:
A confirmed payment slip suppose to have the bank details and name,go to the bank and ask them to give you a confirmed payment slip or you withdraw the money and send it to me through money gram or ortherwise because i can see that this bank transfer is not working and might take more time than necessary.The bank refused the accept that payment slip because it looks fake.

I will once again crave your indulgence not to make me believe you are just use me.

I want you to proof beyond reasonable dought that you paid this money by doing exactly what i asked you to do,at least am sure a lot of banks do money gram today.

Quote:
That's the slip they gave me. I will go back to see if they can give me a new copy.

That last one was on 12/9/2008 and I didn't hear from him again until today. Then this morning, I get this:

Quote:
If you are not a liar,a thieve and a send me your phone number or your wife number or any number i can contact you with,i want you to tell me what i want to hear which is you are very much ready to make this payment of 1,800 dollars for we to get this business done or i will fight you with last drop of my blood because i can not waste all my money for nothing.

You told me that you have paid till today i have not seen anthing.

Remember,i have your picture and your information including all the mails you have been writing me,atleast am sure my lawyer can tell me what to do with them.

I wait for your email immediately.

My coworkers died laughing with this one line response:

Quote:
Who are you again?
Laughing

I wonder if he will want to explain all over again or if he will have finally given up this time?

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
tagan
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

sir scam alot wrote:

[color=darkred] If you are not a liar,a thieve and a send me your phone number or your wife number or any number i can contact you with

So what's a wife number? A number I can call my wife without using her phone? Lol, nice one with "forgetting" who he is.
canofworms
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Who are you again?

Haha....I can envision your lad with his face in palms, upon reading that response. Laughing
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
atleast am sure my lawyer can tell me what to do with them.

Oh, the possibilities .....

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

tagan wrote:
So what's a wife number?

no, it's what you call your wife when you forget her NAME, of course!

if you don't see me post ever again, you know my wife saw this post Laughing

Click here to support 419Eater.com pony pony
Mortar x5 Nurse Nastys Audi TT
misterdeeds
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After seeing that idea I had the idea of "tourettes syndrome" baiting. I told one of my lads that I hadn't answered his email because my 3 masked men broke into my house to steal my playstation, bob marley poster, and cigar band collection. I managed to beat 2 of them down but I was no match and was put in hospital.
Anyhow, I just started emailing him a bit of business as usual and then I started ranting bout the price of cheese going up and how the blasted wigg party is taking over! ahahahahahaa. I think it will be funny because I ended the email "f*cking yours".......

"NA GOD GO PUNISH U IDIOTE" Barrister Dasilva
"WHY NOT YOU GO TO HELL AND DIE A HUNDRED TIMES?" American Banking Austria
"YOU CAN NEVER CHOP MY DOLLAR BECAUSE YOU ARE A DEAD APE" - Victoria Mark
"LISTEN YOUR APPLICATION IS OVERDUE WE DONT ENTERTAIN JOKES HERE" - UAE Immigrations
United Arab Emirates Closed lad accounts x14
Loves Lillies
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Who are you again?

OMG, that is priceless. I could not help laughing out loud and my co workers are now suspicious of what I do all day!
DarkVegetableMatter
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Who are you again?

Seconded, absolutely priceless. I have to try 'senile baiting'

I am writing you via an alternative email box as our official box is undergoing rehabilitation. - Dr Edwin Williams

You will Never Succed in gettign the Funds and the Almighty Allah and God destroy all your family and new generation and Old Generation. - Mrs H4rz K4tt1son
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's good to have one account with a character with a specific profile. That way you remember to keep the story straight, until you forget who you are, again.

I like to play an elderly person who is hard of hearing, bad with technology and has to be walked through every step. That way the lad puts a lot of *gasp* work into getting to the payment stage. It makes it sting so much harder when I forget everything and we have to start all over, again.

pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's Baaaaaack!!!

Quote:
Attn:Robert XXXXX,

Am Mr.P3terson Mall from First Inland Bank,whom you sent a fake payment slip of 1,800 dollars to in Nigeria.
I brought a business proposal of transfering a huge amount of money into your account from my bank and instead of telling me that you are not interested,you went ahead and made a fool of me.

Like i said in my last mail to you,prove beyond all reasonable dought to me that you are genuine by giving me a number i can reach you with then we can start the business from where we stopped.

I wait your urgent response.

P3terson Mall

Dear me, I've forgotten most of what this was about. I just sent this off to him, let's see if he wants to go back through this again. I'm sure Al4n will love to get another account out of this moron. A very pushy lad, thank goodness the good Lord gave him pushiness instead of brains.

Quote:
I remember your name because my wife reminded me about you but you will have to remember, Alzheimer's is not a easy disease to deal with. As for the payment slip, I would never do anything to deceive you. I am really offended that you would say something like that to me. I gave the money to my granddaughter to deposit in the bank for you and that is the receipt she gave me.

Now if you want to conduct this business you were speaking about, I will require that you speak to me like a gentleman, otherwise, we can forget all about this.

Oh, looks like the granddaughter chopped his dolla. Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic