SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The official beer thread

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
drew.p.coque
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i tried a stout some time ago. i really liked it. it was at some local beer fest.
called `coffin` from the `church end brewery` it was coffee infused stout !

*THANKS FOR PLAYING WITH MY TIME, PLEASE KINDLY FORGET ABOUT THIS TRANSACTION
*you have to tell any one you are here . everything has to be confidential -kevina
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Probably one of England's finest ales:

I've got another 4 sat in the kitchen... don't you love nights off work? Smile

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Being as it's just a few more steps up from the home brew, it all starts with that, here's a good site for those that live in countries where you are allowed (?) to distill for your own consumption

http://www.moonshine-still.com/

I built both the ones shown in Ireland, when I was assessing the plumbing and gasfitting apprentices through FAS. They both work well, the double reflux is a bit tricky to get right, but it produces a nice spirit.

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
A SKYHOOK
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Was listening to radio and herd about brew craft some one may find some thing here
http://search.alot.com/web?src_id=11069&client_id=4a18b4b5d8bcf84aead87858&camp_id=160&install_time=2009-01-28T12:14:27Z&tb_version=2.0.0%28F%29&q=brew+craft&pr=prov
This thread has made me think about getting back into home brewing Wink

Twisted Evil Last edited SUN/8/2010 by one of the skyhooks The pointed eared fairy, aka "Yasterb" is much nicer looking now since the operation thats her in her new avatar the one on the left with the wax "dummy" of the old elfie Twisted Evil
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's hard repeating and printing URL's you heard on radio, I know. Or is my browser forsaking me again? Laughing

Edit to correct: linky DOES work as designed, it's a search results page on brewcraft

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
embalmer
Not quite a Newb

Location: Where are you again? Oh, I'm only 200 miles away, just over the border!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm going to have to go with Sam Adams as my favorite beer. Old Feziwig's Ale is great, but you can only get it as part of the holiday 12 pack. I've tried to have the local stores order me a case and S.A. refuses to ship it seperatly. S.A. Hefeweizen is a great summer beer if you're looking for something on the light side. Of course if the bar or store dosn't have the seasonal offering you prefer Boston Lager is always a good choice.

As far as the Budweiser comments go I couldn't agree more, however, I do have to say if there is nothing else decent available their American Ale is palatable so long as it is on tap. In a bottle it's as disgusting as anything else they produce.

I'm fortunate that where I live there are plenty of brew pubs that put a quality product, but none of them distribute outside the local area, so when I travel I'm always looking for bars that serve Sam.

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm a true patriotic American, but I have to admit there seems to be two things we just can't seem to get right. Automobiles and beer. Embarassed Well, at least mass produced beer. Among my favorites are John Courage and Watney's Red Barrel. As far as my personal tastes go, no offense to other countries, I mostly enjoy English and German beers.

Listen, my contact with you in this transaction does not warrant you to insult my personality for any reason. - Godwin Luis

United Kingdom Cayman Islands Bahamas, The United Kingdom Bahamas, The
Cayman Islands Cayman Islands Netherlands Nigeria Netherlands Safari Mortar x18
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I love my microbrews and imports.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
A SKYHOOK
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was looking up james boargs its a very nice home brew taste and found this link some of you may find it handy

http://www.sanza.co.uk/apps/shop/shop.asp?sc_id=1374&af=google

Twisted Evil Last edited SUN/8/2010 by one of the skyhooks The pointed eared fairy, aka "Yasterb" is much nicer looking now since the operation thats her in her new avatar the one on the left with the wax "dummy" of the old elfie Twisted Evil
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

sir scam alot wrote:
Right now, I have an Old Rasputin Russian Imperial Stout in front of me. Yum.

Isn't that the one you can't finish off, however hard you try?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing I had three the other night and woke up the next morning feeling like I had been shot, stabbed, poisoned, beaten and buried under river ice.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The cake was a lie, right?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Wine...
To my friends who enjoy a glass of wine, and those who don't.
As Ben Franklin said: "In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is
freedom, in water there is bacteria." In a number of carefully controlled trials, scientists have demonstrated that if we drink 1 liter of water each day, at the end of the year we would have absorbed more than 1 kilo of
Escherichia coli, (E. coli) - bacteria found in feces. However, we do
NOT run that risk when drinking wine & beer (or tequila, rum, whiskey or
other liquor) because alcohol has to go through a purification process of
boiling, filtering and/or fermenting. Remember: Water = Poop, Wine = Health, Therefore, it's better to drink wine and talk stupid, than to drink water and be full of shit.
There is no need to thank me for this valuable information:
I'm doing it as a public service.
Laughing Laughing Laughing

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What I drink really depends on the time of year it is.

During the winter I prefer heavier beers along the lines of barleywine, stouts, and strong hopped-up ipa's.

Summertime is the time for blonde ales, lagers, and those fabulous German wheat beers (of the Bavarian variety).

Very Happy

Some good brands I enjoy.

Anchor Steam's Old Foghorn barleywine.

Dogfishhead's 90minute IPA.

Schneiderweisse's Edelweisse Wheat Beer.

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for dirty nasty pr0n!!1]</a>
pony pony pony
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x6
Star
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One of the pubs we frequent has a varied selection of guest beers, last night it was Jennings Snecklifter. A lovely pint, strong but far too drinkable. My mate avoids it as he has never made it to work yet after a session.

I had a pint of Black Sheep in Newcastle yesterday, probably my favourite bitter, the wife and I did the brewery tour at Masham last year. I think they make the Holy Grail beer picutred above. BTW, a Geordie I had a drink with in Wetherspoons was staggered to discover Newcastle Brown does exist on draught - I have drunk it, but I did have to go to Melbourne, Australia for it. I think they make their own under license in Oz, and sell it on draught .

This afternoon I went to Costco and bought a case of my favourite lager in the world, Peroni Nastro Azzuro, made in Roma. I left it in the mod lounge for later, I hope its safe.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic