SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My ongoing "daddy" bait. (Re-baited) :-)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Trixi
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

blah wrote:

My Father would constantly drop me off in strange countries without food or money and I would be forced to find my own way home by begging, borrowing, or stealing. It's a simple fact of life.

Totally Hardcore baby... ROFLMAO!!!!!!!

I am loving reading this bait. I do think your son needs more discipline though... Smile

"<i>I warned earlier to stop dealing with the the people scamming you but you would not. You shouls stop emailing this fellow who claims to be Godspower but he is not </i>" - Bob the British High Commissioner

"<i>The FBI man stil believes that no body was hacked</i>", "<i>Ididnt mean to orger you around, please do not be anoid we are not fighting</i>" - DHL Nigeria guyman

"<i>Sorry if I sounded hash</i>" - the undercover FBI guy in London's newest suburb Lagos.
pony
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This morning's update. Surprise surprise. Rolling Eyes

lad wrote:
Dear daddy,

please help me with the $1,800.00 united state dollars please daddy i am begging you so i can come to C4meroon please daddy.God said in the book of Holy Bible Mattew chapter 7 verse 7,ask and it will be give unto you.seek and you will find,knock and it will be open for you.daddy you are my loving father for the sake of the scripture please forgive me this first test daddy and send me the money to come to C4meroon please daddy.

Your Lovely son.

I'm sorry son.. I'm afraid I can't do that.
BUT, perhaps I will ease up a tad bit on him and mercifully give him the option of catching the S1mb4 R3sort Bus leaving L4gos. Very Happy

*edit*
Just sent this. Dad can quote the Bible as well.

me wrote:
Dear Son,

i have withdrawn some extra money ($5000) and sent it to the S1mb4 R3sort Bus company in L4gos. You will need to make your way to L4gos and pick up that money for the rest of the trip to C4maroon.

This is a very easy task for you to accomplish son, and I have made it very easy for you. The Bible also states, "Honor thy Father and Mother, for this is right in the eyes of the Lord", in addition to the Bible also saying, "Trust in the Lord with all your Might, and He shall direct your path."

Get to L4gos Son, and then hurry up and get to C4maroon.

Your loving Father

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for dirty nasty pr0n!!1]</a>
pony pony pony
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x6
Star
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ugh. This dumb lazy kid.

lad wrote:
Dear daddy,

why are you sending me to L4gos a place i don't now to receive money ? it will not take you 30 minutes to send me the money via western union money transfer and i will receive it here in Gh4na the next day.

Daddy remember i am a prince and my father has a lot of enemies in Africa because of his role in the diamond business and also as a king remember i told you my father was killed,daddy my life will be at a risk if i am identified by any of my fathers enemies they will go after me this is why i want to live Africa immediately.daddy my consignment boxes have been sent to W4shington d.c under your instructions and i am happy to hear they are now in united state why are you putting me thought all this problem when you know with w3stern union money transfer i will receive the money here the next day,daddy please call back the $5,000,00 and send me the $1,800.00 i ask for via w3stern union money transfer it is safer this way.daddy please i beg you don't put me through pains this is too early for me daddy.

Your Lovely son.

Not likely "son".

me wrote:
Dear Son,

I do not use services such as Banks, Western Union, or Moneygram. They are easily traceable and are easily compromised.
All I ask of you is a simple small task my son. L4gos is not far away from where you are. Go to L4gos and retrieve the $5000 so you can travel to Cam4roon and meet up with me.

Son, I will not allow any harm to come to you. I have associates all over Africa who can be called at a moments notice and come to your rescue.
I am testing you and your ability to be independent my son. If you cannot travel a small distance to L4gos then how am I to trust you to travel the greater distances when you are aiding me in my business?

There is a $5000 dollar reward waiting for you in L4gos my son, if you will not go and get it, I will find a stronger man who will.

Your loving Father.

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

pony pony pony
Star
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Finally he's getting in line.
This lad may have some potential after all. Very Happy

lad wrote:
Dear Daddy,

Goodday to you.Daddy,i want to thank you for the $5,000.00 united state dollars you have send to me may GOD our heavenly father creator of Man,heaven and earth richly bless you and protect you for me and my new family with you in the united state,daddy i will travel to L4gos to pick up the money and meet you up in C4meroon.Daddy after i send you email yesterday i made some enquirer about Lagos and i was told that L4gos is a big city in Nigeri4 and Nigeri4 is about three countries from Gh4na and also it will cost me $300.00 united state dollars to travel from Accr4 Gh4na by airplane and about $150,00 by bus to L4gos Nigeri4,daddy i don't have the money now but i will look for it and travel to Nigeri4.Daddy this will be my first journey to Nigeri4 i will need the following details from you so that i don't have difficulties in locating where i will be given the $5,000.00 when i arrive L4gos,and please daddy tell the person in charge to give me the money in U.s dollars as you send it to them and not in Nigeri4 currency.daddy i need the following from you.

1.The details needed for me to pick up the $5,000.00
2.The name and direction to the building where the money is waiting for me.
3.The telephone number in Nigeri4 of the person in charge to call.

Daddy the telephone number is very important to me now since i have not been to Nigeri4 before i don't want to em back on a blind journey to L4gos Nigeri4 but with a telephone conversation with the person in charge i am going there with life in my journey to L4gos and since L4gos is a big city in Nigeri4 if i am having any problem when i arrive L4gos i can call him for him to give me directions to locate him.Thank you daddy God bless you.

Your lovely Son.

And so it begins.... Laughing

pony pony pony
Star
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sweet! Thumbs up Very Happy

EDIT: Anyone remember the name of that really bad neighborhood in Lagos? I want him to have some fun on his trip.

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just sent him this.
Will have to come up with some viable details for him. He seems willing enough, just a bit skittish. That must be from his mother's side of the family as well.

Although I have the sneaking suspicion that he's going to be whining about the $150 bus fare tomorrow.

me wrote:
Dear Son,

Get your money together for the bus trip. By the time you do that I will have the details that you need to pick up your $5000 traveling funds in L4gos.
I will get the exact location and courier where you will pick up your traveling funds over the next week my son. But do not waste any time in getting there. The sooner you get there the sooner we can off Kw4me and Al3x.
I would still urge you to go and retrieve money from those two imps for your bus trip.
I have all the details that you need for Cam4roon my son, but seeing as you are unwilling to attempt to go there, I will have to piece together the details of your going to L4gos instead.

Remember my Son, you only need to get a One-Way bus ticket. You will never be going back to Gh4na ever again my dear Son. I will have Kw4me dealt with by one of my associates.

Once you reach L4gos you will only need to go to the designated meeting area and link up with my trusted associate.
I will send you the details as soon as I communicate with my C0urier.

Your loving Father

pony pony pony
Star
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nope, not whining about bus fare, just simply whining about having to go to Lagos still.
Apparently he had an ominous dream last night Laughing

lad wrote:
Dear daddy,

i need the details and the telephone number before i will go to l4gos or have them call me,daddy yesterday when i called Dr.Kw4me he told me not to call him and ask him for money again he said our boxes are not with him but with al3x and al3x has assign a diplomat to have the boxes delivered to you and when you receive them you pay the cost of delivery or he send them back to Gh4na and you come to receive them in gh4na.

daddy,why dont you want al3x to send the boxes to your home in united state ? and after you receive them you take money from inside the boxes and send me via w3stern union money transfer.Daddy i must tell you i am afraid of going to Nig3ria i dont know what is waiting for me on the way nig3ria is full of armed robbers as i was told,and even in CNN world news the stories are there,daddy i had a bad dream last night and it was about my journey to nig3ria our bus was attack by armed robbers as soon as we entered into Nig3ria and everybody was shot i had a bullet wound on my head.daddy i dont like this dream i am a man and all men need to have fear beginning with the fear of the lord,from experience i know that men who prove they have no fear dont live to see the next celebration,daddy they dont last they die soon.daddy why are you making me to face all this when you have planty of boys who you will give order to send me the money via w3stern union and they will do it.

daddy i am a millionaire and no millionaire in this world will want to risk his life for $5,000.even you daddy will not do that,daddy i must tell you i am afriad each time i dream when i am not expecting the dream bad things happened.why dont al3x delivery the boxes to you and send me money directly and save me the pains of the journey to Nig3ria.

Your lovely son.

Sent him this.

me wrote:
Dear Son,

I will send you the contact details of the L4gos courier as soon as I have them. As of the moment I only have his email address.
As for the boxes, I do not want them delivered to my home in the USA because I will be traveling to Africa soon to meet with you. Those two men cannot be truasted my son, It is likely that
Al3x would get lost or lose your boxes. He is rather stupid.

Son, Nig3ria is not any more dangerous than where you live now, I have been to most of the countries in Africa for my business and I have never had any problems. You are simply being paranoid
and for no reason at all.
There is nothing to fear in traveling the short distance from Gh4na to L4gos, you need to stop being so fearful my son. Life is a series of dangerous situations that we as men must struggle to live through.
I have been stranded in the most horrible places on earth my son, and I have always managed to live through it. Your traveling situation is NOT dangerous.
You may be a millionaire son, but so am I and I still have to take risks everyday.

Your loving Father

pony pony pony
Star
slowpo
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wish i had blah baiting skills Cool

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ i'm with slowpo, great work Blah!
I really hope you can get this lazy whining git to travel... he really deserves it...
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Today's update.
He's still whining incessantly. Surprise suprise. Rolling Eyes
To be completely honest, I didn't even read most of his message, this kid tends to chase his tail a lot when he's being pathetic.

lad wrote:
Dear Daddy,

Goodday to you and thank you for the email and for the money but daddy i know that you can send me the money here in Gh4na if that is what you wanted and make my journey to C4meroon easy for me.

Daddy Mr.Al3x will not steal our money why because they no not what we have inside our two consignment boxes and also if anythings goes wrong we can sue them and they will pay heavily for that.

daddy when i spoke with al3x he told me the boxes will get to you in just one day,daddy i want you to receive our boxes from him and send me the money here in Gh4na from the money you received inside the boxes if you will not send it to me now from your money,daddy you are the Boss with men under you who you give order to just like my late daddy.To one you say come and he comes and to another you say go and he goes and to another you say take this $5,000.00 and send it to my son Pr1nce J0hnbu11B3nson in Accr4Gh4na via w3stern union in your name as the sender and give me the receiving details so i can send them to him to pick up the money and he will do just that as you have ordered him.I know daddy that non of your men will refuse your order so why put me though the journey of going to N1geria to meet with strangers for the $5,000.00.Daddy i know that if you want to send me the money you can send it to me here in Gh4na and also if you will not send it to me here then there is more likely you will not send it to Nig3ria

daddy when i am with you in Cam3roon you can send me to anywhere and i will go because i am fully under your protections.but daddy what business will make you leave our $33,million united state dollars that is to be delivered to you behind and travel from united state to Cam3roon why don't you wait receive our $33,million and send me the $5,000.00 here in Gh4na before you leave for Cam3roon in this way daddy if you have been thinking that i will receive the $5,000.00 and will not come to Cam3roon that thought will totally be defeated.and also if i may ask why should you think that way when you know our $33,million is in W4shington waiting for us.

Daddy please i know you can create ways to send me the money here in Accr4 Gh4na please do that for me and i promise i will use the money for the reason you send it to me and any thought that will make you feel i will receive the money and not come to Cam3roon is evil and devils thought and i bound that thought to leave your mind now in thy name of Jesus Christ.Amen.

Your lovely son.

This has been fun, nut I have some other prospects coming along and am getting sick of this dumb kid. I administered a slap and crossed my fingers to see if he ever responds again. Guess we'll see. Very Happy

me wrote:
Dear Son,

It is certainly not a matter of IF I could send the money to Gh4na, it's a matter of WILL I send the money to Gh4na. And the answer is NO, I will not allow you to just skate off on a free ride son. I have sacrificed plenty of time and money already for you, and I still have nothing to show for it. I have told you before, this is a test. And so far you are failing miserably.

L4gos is not that far away from you, you are being lazy and cowardly and I do not tolerate that kind of behavior in my business. If you wish to live the rest of your life poor and in a refugee camp simply because you are unwilling to go to L4gos and pick up the $5000 that I have sent there then fine, I will have another one of my young men go and pick it up.
I have a young man in Sen3gal who is getting ready to travel to Ug4nda for me and my business. Perhaps I will tell him to stop over in L4gos and pick up your $5000 in traveling funds.
I'm sure he could use the extra money.

I originally tested you to go to Cam4roon without my assistence, but you complained so much that I made the journey CONSIDERABLY less by asking you to go to L4gos. And now you're complaining about having to go to L4gos and pick up $5000 in FREE money!

I spent $2500 on a plane ticket to W4shington DURING CHRISTMAS, I have spent $3500 on a plane ticket to Cam4roon TO MEET YOU. I have $90,000 of MY MONEY in Cam4roon so we can get YOUR boxes released. So far I have done way more for you then I would do for anyone. Do not complain to me that I am making things difficult for you.

I want you to understand something here son. I DO NOT need your 33M Dollars, I have plenty of money of my own. I DO NOT need you, there are plenty of other young Afric4n men who are poor and are willing to do a little work to make some VERY good money. I pay VERY well for services rendered. Most of those guys riding around in black Merc3des are/were my employees or people that have done work for me before.

You have TWO WEEKS to get to L4gos. If you cannot do that, I will easily find someone who will.

Your loving Father

This could be the end folks! Laughing

pony pony pony
Star
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just sent this to him in order to introduce my son to my creepy R3inhardt H3idrich character/contact in Lag0s.

me wrote:
Dear Son,

Your contact in L4gos will be Mr R3inhardt H3idrich. He is a G3rman man and has been living in L4gos and working for me for many years. He is very trustworthy and will pick you up at the bus station in L4gos as well as deliver the $5000 to you.
Here is his email address so that you can contact him with any questions.
[email protected]

Your loving Father

pony pony pony
Star
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't make your character too creepy, blah, at least till he makes it to Lagos. This lad might be afraid of his own shadow. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh noes!! Laughing

THIS one I will have to think out carefully. He's teetering on the edge here folks. The suspense is killing me! Very Happy

lad wrote:
Dear Daddy,

you refused to receive my boxes after Al3x has agreed to deliver the boxes to you at home.now daddy look at what you are doing to me after you have instructed the security company to send my boxes from Gh*na to the united state you have refused to receive them now what do you want me to do ?.

daddy do you think they are problem boxes? so why have you refused them,you are treating me as a beggar because i ask you for only one favor,to start a new life with you in my wealth which is stored for me,my money are already in the u.s but you stopped the diplomat from bringing them to you,why daddy are you afraid ? so why are you sending me to L*gos for $5,000.00 after you have refused my $33,million delivery to you.

daddy you say you are coming to C*meroon to meet me.daddy that is not true you are coming to C*meroon for a business best know to you,daddy if you are coming because of me then don't come but receive my boxes at your home there in united state or you should come to Gh*na.

daddy you said i am stubborn but daddy i am not i am only being careful AND also daddy i am not a POOR BOY,daddy Mr.Al*x Cooper told me that you don't want to help me but you wanted to use me to come and ask him question about his companies operation,daddy he told me you are a police man and that only undercover cops don't used telephone for communications in the united state that was the reason he gave me for not coming to pick you at the airport and have now agreed to deliver them to you at your home.he said he work with a security company and know the rules to safety he said if you are A business man you will call from a public boot for the sake of your business but you did not call him.

daddy don't tell me Mr.Al*x is right,this is the reason why i don't like going to meet strangers in L*gos for if Mr.Al*x is true then i am likely to meet with an undercover police too in L*gos and daddy i don't need police questions for now this is why i ask you for a direct contact in L*gos and a telephone number to call before i must go to L*gos if i will go because i too don't need police for now.

Daddy what do you say to this ?.

Your lovely son,

This mouthy little turd has gone too far this time.

*edit*
Just sent him this. We'll see how he reacts.
me wrote:
Dear Son,

First off, I never told that dipshit Al*x to deliver them to my house. Between you, Al*x, and Kw*me you have hatched this plan to waste my time by making me fly all over the USA and then trying to get me to sit around my home waiting for a package that will NEVER arrive.

Yes, originally I was coming to Cam*roon for my business, but at the same time I relized that it would be better if when I came back to the USA that you would come with me. It would be easier to get you out of the country that way, seeing as I am a USA citizen and could vouch for you or provide you with the correct papers to get you into the USA.
You mistakenly think that YOU alone can make that happen, but rest assured son, you can not. USA Imm*gration will take eternity processing your paperwork if I am not involved.

As far as Al*x's accusations go. NO I am not a policeman, and YES I have every intention of finding Al*x and having a lengthy discussion about his methods of doing business.

When I arrived in Wash*ngton I DID call that Al*x guy SEVERAL TIMES and he NEVER answered me.
Kw*me NEVER gave me an address where I could find Al*x in Wash*ngton.
I gave Kw*me my office number so that he could leave me messages and he NEVER called.
Son, I have a business to run and I don't have time to be jerked around by these assholes!

I went to Wash*ngton and nobody ever showed up. I WILL NOT make that mistake again by flying into Gh*na of all god-awful places and risk nobody showing up AGAIN.
Now it's YOUR TURN to come and meet me son.
I don't give a shit whether you show up in L*gos or not at this point. As I told you very clearly before, I DO NOT need you, and I DO NOT need your money. I will find someone else to help me with my business in Africa.
I have no idea why you would be afraid of the Police in L*gos seeing as I am the one doing all the illegal activity not you my son.

I told you before Son. Your contact in L*gos is my friend R3inhardt H3idrich, his email is [email protected]
He knows the city better than I do and can even come and pick you up from the Bus Station.
Hell, you don't even have to stay in L*gos! You can receive your $5000 at the L*gos Bus Station and just leave for C*maroon right then and there. This is not a difficult thing here son!

Let me know.

Your loving Father

pony pony pony
Star
slowpo
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey blah no disrespect but your son sound Richard simmons gay

Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

slowpo wrote:
Hey blah no disrespect but your son sound Richard simmons gay

Gets it from his mother. I'm innocent. Laughing

pony pony pony
Star
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice reply, blah. He's trying to confuse you and put words into your mouth. Don't let him do that! Very Happy

I think the next time he squeels out his immature crap, you should ask him if the reason he doesn't want to go to Lagos, is because Mommy won't let him skip school. Wink Cool

Safari Issac to Chad
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Slap

I just may do that. I've only been at this kid for a month and a half. I'm tempted to see how badly I can abuse him before he drops me. I'm still a newb at this and can't help but be curious. Very Happy

pony pony pony
Star
Zorroid
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There isn't a 'bus station' in Lagos.

You'll have to tell him your German will pick him up at the 'Iddo motor park'.

I don’t know Barrister martin, please stop every commutation with him immediately please, please. I beg you in the name of the our lord, stop
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@blah - Don't abuse the boi too much more, or he may drop you. There still might be hope. A phonecall might do the trick. If nothing else, I think it would be funny to hear him whine and grovel, "Daddy, please, Daddy..." while you lambaste him. Smile

Safari Issac to Chad
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Slaphappy

The kid just keeps coming back for more. Rolling Eyes
I kind of think he's asking for it at this point. I will try and go a little easier on him, but I'm not going to relent on his traveling.
This just came in.

lad wrote:
Dear Daddy,

Goodday to you and the family.daddy please forgive me for the time and money and all that i have cost you so far please daddy I pray God in heaven to reward you.daddy Mr.kw*me is not like Al*x he told me that Al*x has tax problem with the united state government that is why he is afraid of the police but in Gh*na here Mr.kw*me and i will not fall to show up if you will want to receive the boxes here.

Daddy i am afraid of the police because my late father advice me never to tell anybody other then you my foreign business partner that i have $33,million united state dollars in cash inside the consignment boxes for security reasons and if i cannot tell Mr.kw*me why should i tell any person other then you who i now look up to for help daddy i cant even tell Mr.R*inh*rdt Heidr*ch.daddy i have $33,million and raw diamond stones wealth millions of dollars inside those consignment boxes with alex,daddy please i beg you in thy name of Jesus Christ son of the living God if you will not receive my boxes at home in the united state because you fear that you may seat at home and the diplomat may not show up then let kw*me tell alex to bring the boxes back to Gh*na and you come and receive them here with me or daddy you take Mr.R*inhardt H*idrich out of this and send me the $5,000.00 here in Gh*na and you will see me in cameroon.please daddy in your mercy for a loving son who pray for you everyday please daddy help me i dont have the money to go to l*gos if i have money what will i be doing at the refugee camp ? But never the less daddy i sent Mr.R*inhardt H*idrich an email yesterday and have not receive his reply.

Daddy there is nothing for me to say other then to plead and beg you to please send me the money here in gh*na,i will call on God and Jesus Christ to please assist me to minister to you both in the spirit and in your mind to have mercy on me and send me the $5,000.00 here in Gh*na and i will show up in Cam*roon i promise you daddy $5,000.00 will not solve my problems in this world or at hand now but you can daddy and i need you more then i need the money,daddy you have all my contact details in Gh*na here including my identification card and with those informations daddy you can find me here in Gh*na if you give my informations to the Gh*na police they will find me.

daddy please keep Mr.R*inhardt H*idrich out from this and send me the money here in Gh*na please daddy i beg you in Jesus name i dont have the money to go to l*gos to meet Mr.R*inhardt H*idrich now.Thank you daddy may God continue to bless and protect you.

Your lovely son,

Time for Mr. Reinh*rdt to send him off a letter. Very Happy

pony pony pony
Star
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok I just sent him this from Mr. R3inhardt.

*disclaimer*
I do not truly believe that this is how German people talk/type when they aren't good at English. Please don't take any offense to it. Very Happy

R3inhardt wrote:
SRRY MY ENGLISCH NOT SO GOOD. I AM GERMAN MAN

SO YOU ARE THE PRINC THAT FRUSTRATES MR. P4RSON JA? HAHAHA
YOU WOULD BE BEST TO JUST DO WHAT YOUR MR. P4RSON SAYS TO DO YOUNG PRINC. HE IS GOOD MAN AND YOU WILL MAKE LOT OF MONEY BY STAYING CLOSE TO HIM. HE KEEP YOU SAFE TOO. HE KEEP ME SAFE MANY TIMES BECUSE HE HAS LAG0S POLICE BRIBED AND MANY MUCH OTHER AFR1KA POLICE TOO.
I WILL MEET YOU AT DER IDD0 MOT0R PARK IN LAG0S. IS THE STATUN WHERE BUS FROM GH4NA COME INTO.
HE WIRES ME $5000 FOR YOU? IS THIS YOU THAT MONEYS IS FOR? IS HE GIVNG YOU HIS TEST TO TRAVEL LAG0S?
HE TEST US ALL FRM TIME TOO TIME. IS NRMAL. HE WILL PAY U WELL FOR YER TROUBLE.
I GVIE U MY PHONE### WHEN TIME GETS CLOSER YOU COMING TO LAG0S PRINC.

R3INHARDT

*edit*

Ok I just sent him this from R1chard. Decided to be kind to him, but firm as well.
me wrote:
Dear Son,

I have sent off a message to Mr. Reinh*rdt as well. I'm sure that as soon as he receives your email that he will respond. At the moment he is very busy with some other business that I have him attending to.

Son, it is too late for me to send the $5000 to Gh*na, and even if it wasn't too late I wouldn't send it there anyways. I have already moved it to Lag*s and Reinh*rdt has possession of it. He's awaiting your arrival. You need to contact him and set up a proper time and place to meet with him.
You can trust him my son, he and I have several connections with the Police in L*gos. No harm will come to you.

As far as the boxes go, leave them in Wash*ngton son. You and I will have to travel there anyways for your immigration hearings and application processes. I have arranged for you to receive a temporary Worker's-V*sa until that entire process is finished. But your country's Embassy is in Wash*ngton and that makes it necessary for us to go there.

You are not far away from L*gos son. That is the ONLY acceptable course of action for you at this time. As I have told you many times already. Either go to L*gos and get your $5000 or I will find someone else who will.

Your loving Father

pony pony pony
Star
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad shows up for some more punishment. Very Happy

lad wrote:
Daddy,

i dont have the money to go to lagos i have tried to look for the money but all hope turn me down.daddy 2 days you did not hear from me,i was looking for the money but help is hard here in Gh*na.

daddy i am you son anything you like to do to me you go ahead and do it,if you want to replace me do as you will but daddy know that my boxes and funds were taken to united state under your instructions.daddy if you want to help me help me so i can come to Cam*roon i only ask of $1,800,00 to come but you made it $5,000,00 but daddy if you wont help me what will happen to my boxes in Wash*ngton a delivery cost of $90,000.00 is already on them,daddy why are you doing his to me daddy received them and after you send me the money to come to Cam*roon you refused daddy why are you doing this to me why daddy.

Your Lovely son.
Prince.

I'm wondering if I should just send him his $1800 via M7cn S3cure and smack him when he fails miserably. Laughing

*edit*
Ok just sent him this.
I am getting a little tired of giving ground with this lad. This will be my LAST concession.

me wrote:
Dear Son,

There is no way to send this money to you anonymously in Gh*na. I cannot use W*stern Onion or MoneyGr*m without my name being splashed all over it. If you have a bank account that I could wire it to from my secret Swiss account, that may be possible.
You need to understand this my son, I CAN NOT send money to you by using those means. They are too easily traced. It will lead any law enforcement people straight to you and I.

Reinh*rdt has informed me that he could meet you in Cot*nou with the money, but he cannot go into Gh*na for fear of being recognized.

This is the best I can do for you Son, take it or leave it.

Your loving Father

pony pony pony
Star
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Prince is such a pathetic ungrateful annoying begging wretch. Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Slap

No kidding lol
He just sent this to Mr. R3inh@rdt.
lad wrote:
Dear sir,

send me your number so i call you or you call me.00233xxxxxxx now.

yours sincerely,
prince.

Mr. R3inh@rdt just sent this.
I really do just crack up every time I use R3inh@rdt's character. Laughing

R3inh4rdt wrote:
GREETNGS YOUNG PRINC
U NEED TO LEARN TO NOT GIV OUT SO MUCH INFERMATUNS SO SOON.
MR P4RSON LIKES U BUT SAYS U NEED EXPERENCE. I WILL GIVE U MY PHONE ### WHEN WE HAVE ESTABLSHED THAT U R COMING TO L4GOS. HAV MR P4RSON TOLD U THAT WE CAN MEET IN B3NIN TOO??? IF U DONT COM TO L4GOS OR B3NIN I DO NOT WANT U HAVNG MY PHONE ###

That is unless you want to call him Slap. Have you brushed up on your horrible german accent lately?? Laughing

pony pony pony
Star
slowpo
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Prince sound so fucking gay, daddy i am you son anything you like to do to me you go ahead and do it?????????????

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic