SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Today, January 21st, is "Squirrel Appreciation Day"

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm kinda glad I was three days late for this thread. Nevermind...

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Phoebe
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm never sure when you guys are insulting each other if it's because you really like each other and can get away with it (because you're actually really good mates) or if you really mean it.

I can never tell with men. They seem to say the most horrible things to each other and I think they must be about to beat each other up and the next minute they're laughing about it!

And you think we're hard to understand!

NOBODY IS TRYING TO TRICK YOU MADAM. ALL I ASK FOR IS THE INFORMATION OF WHICH YOU USE IN SENDING THE $575. SO KINDLY SEND IT TO US--- Ad@m Ben$on

YOUR SON 1S ASK1NG ME TO TAKE A PHOTOGRAPH HOLD1NG THE S1GN *1 LOVE DA1SY DUCK*, BUT MADAM CONCERN1NG TH1S TRANSACT1ON 1 FEEL THAT YOUR SON 1S TRY1NG TO EMBARASS ME---Ad@m Ben$on
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They really love each other, but this makes them uncomfortable.

The laughter is forced and necessary.

I always pull up a guy to dance to YMCA and watch his eyes darting about, sure he wants a dance but is over aware it is a gay song and dare not let his mates see he is enjoying the occasion in any way shape or form.

Men are easy to fathom.

Women are truely evil given half a chance.

Twisted Evil

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
Phoebe
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cathartic Kate wrote:
Women are truely evil given half a chance.
Twisted Evil

Yes. We make me sick! Wink

I once was given a yellow hard hat (like workmen wear) when I worked at a warehouse one Summer. As soon as it was on my head I thought it was so funny (to be wearing a workmans hat) that I did the YMCA dance. My so-called friends were only laughing because they knew that the security cameras were on me. I was actually dancing to the security camera but I didn't know that it was switched on. Oh the shame... Embarassed

NOBODY IS TRYING TO TRICK YOU MADAM. ALL I ASK FOR IS THE INFORMATION OF WHICH YOU USE IN SENDING THE $575. SO KINDLY SEND IT TO US--- Ad@m Ben$on

YOUR SON 1S ASK1NG ME TO TAKE A PHOTOGRAPH HOLD1NG THE S1GN *1 LOVE DA1SY DUCK*, BUT MADAM CONCERN1NG TH1S TRANSACT1ON 1 FEEL THAT YOUR SON 1S TRY1NG TO EMBARASS ME---Ad@m Ben$on
Harry Bawls
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Phoebe wrote:
I'm never sure when you guys are insulting each other if it's because you really like each other and can get away with it (because you're actually really good mates) or if you really mean it.

Generally I really mean it. Especially when it comes to the rodent and lardass. However, when I like someone (Dramaqueen) I REALLY like them.

@Dramaqueen, How YOU doin?
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Im fine Harry. Cool

How YOU doin?

Did you recover from the other night all right? **giggling**

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Phoebe
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Walks into room. Shocked

does an about turn and walks out again - I didn't see anything! Shocked Embarassed

Get a room you two! Not this one! My eyes! My eyes! Shocked Embarassed

Harry Bawls
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Dramaqueen, Well........I can finally walk again. You are amazing.

You might want to keep our relationship on the down low. You are still kind of new here and you may not realize the can of worms you have just opened. You see, every woman here on Eater longs to be with me. You will start getting hate PM's from those most jealous. Look at Phoebe's post right above mine. Notice the catty tone? What she REALLY wanted to post was "I wish that was me with Harry."

You can consider yourself officially "mine". When the other women here start posting crap about us, just remember one thing. I will be recording all of the responses. When I take over Rover's position and appoint you to Lotta's spot, we will have a "Ban Fest."

I'll see you tonight.........get ready.
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Harry you were pretty awesome yourself Wink

I will never be the same again. I cant wait for tonight.
Im sure it will be even better than the last time, I hope I will live.
Im pretty banged up but very willing.

As far as the other ladies go, I think you are man enough to take care of all of us....There should be no reason to fight amongst ourselves.
Phoebe is more than welcome. I understand how they are drawn to you and they just cant help it. They will just have to accept I will be number one in your eyes and all will be fine.

As far as squirrels go, I do believe they are tree rats.
The reason I believe this is because if you strip the furry tail off a squirrel then you will see they look just like a rat with a bare tail.
They just get away with more because of the bushy tail.
Thus squirrel appreciation day.

"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wish that was me with Slightly.

Edit - I had typed your name Mr Bawls, but a squirrel who should remain nameless sent me a virus by PM that alters my text when posting to change your christian name thus.

@DQ - Go for it girl.

Wink

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dramaqueen wrote:

As far as squirrels go, I do believe they are tree rats.

No wonder you get on so well with that lowlife Harry.

*Makes addition to list*

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Harry Bawls
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dramaqueen wrote:
As far as the other ladies go, I think you are man enough to take care of all of us....

Wow....talk about hitting the nail on the head.

The better I get to know you, the more amazing you become. I'm almost ready to ask for your hand in marriage and have a litter of little Bawls.

As far as the rodent, don't worry about him and his make believe "list". It is more likely it's a list of people who he wished would show him a tad of attention. It really doesn't matter anymore, he has been "dispatched".

Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Harry darling thank you so much.

I have been a nervous wreck since I found out I was on the list.....**Shudders**
I have been terrified at every little noise outside the house today.

Thinking it could be a group of rabid ninja squirrels coming in retaliation for my having been added to the list Shocked

Thanks for putting my mind at ease, I wont be so jumpy now. You are wonderful!

As for settling down, I know you would make the cutest little bawls.

However I must be honest and tell you I am allergic to marriage.
I have tried it before and it gives me a terrible rash and causes extensive pain. Very unpleasant.

But I am so glad you have branded me as "yours" and I will try so hard to be worthy of you.

Your very own Dramaqueen

P.S. See you in a few minutes Wink

irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, it's way past the date, the squirrel has had his 24 hours of attention, quite frankly, I don't know how it got to more thn 2 minutes of attention, he's just a rodent anyway

As for it's *list*

well sucks phooey yahoo to you

If he needs a list to know who his *friends* are, it's a bit pathetic really.

How you doing Harry? I've got a keg arriving soon, want to bring your latest love struck eater lady over to party with Corona and I?

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

irishemigrant wrote:

If he needs a list to know who his *friends* are, it's a bit pathetic really.

Irish. This is why you're classified as mentally deficient and why I tower over you intellectually.
The list is not a list of friends. It is a list of people who don't deserve to breathe oxygen.
The list of "People I like" isn't really a list at all. Why? Well it's not hard to remember two people is it?

Yeah, keep begging me and crying. I know you want to be me. But you'll never make any list. You're way too unimportant for me to bother about.

You're on the "People I don't give a shit about" list.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Harry Bawls
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Irish, Hey ol' buddy! Yeah, me and my main squeeze will be there shortly. Just remember, she's mine. Corona is quite striking, but really pales in comparison to DQ. She has made me into a new man! I am no longer filled with hate. I count every second till I get to be with her again. I have a new lease on life. I'm going to be nice to everyone I meet, even my new best friend, Slightlyoutofit.
A SKYHOOK
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hay man now your really liveing for give and forget
http://www.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=11939895&Mytoken=20050325164642

Twisted Evil Last edited SUN/8/2010 by one of the skyhooks The pointed eared fairy, aka "Yasterb" is much nicer looking now since the operation thats her in her new avatar the one on the left with the wax "dummy" of the old elfie Twisted Evil
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Phoebe wrote:

They all love me and that is a fact.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
A SKYHOOK
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

weeeeeell id like to meet your friend she has alot better looking body and as i have 5 kids of my own and terrys make 7 i dont need those child bearing hips like yours Wink Wink Laughing but i have to get permission from "she who must be obeyed" & some how i dont think thats going to happen Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Laughing Wink

Twisted Evil Last edited SUN/8/2010 by one of the skyhooks The pointed eared fairy, aka "Yasterb" is much nicer looking now since the operation thats her in her new avatar the one on the left with the wax "dummy" of the old elfie Twisted Evil

Last edited by A SKYHOOK on Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ So endeth the Surreal Lesson for today.
Amen.

Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bow_down

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Harry darling please be careful with the squirrel.

If you give him an inch he will take a mile or more.

Remember Julius Cesar.......

I would love to party with Irish and Corona, Harry, hope we can go?

P.S. Harry you say the sweetest things. Cool

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic