SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Should I fake a technical problem for Moneygramm transfer?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Doctor
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

To forum readers,
Recently I have contacted a "barrister" in Abidjan who did not want me to go to his country to pay $730 for a power of attorney. He wants me to pay through Western Union or Moneygramm by tomorrow. Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I could fake a major, convincable error on his part or someone elses fault? I have told him earlier that I do not use Moneygramm or Western Union. Any convincable suggestions that would make it look as if I had worked hard to send the money on Monneygramm or Western Union would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks for reading,
Doctor
A SKYHOOK
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i say read the stickies and look for baiting tools in them while your waiting

try this link just click and read read read
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=12

Twisted Evil Last edited SUN/8/2010 by one of the skyhooks The pointed eared fairy, aka "Yasterb" is much nicer looking now since the operation thats her in her new avatar the one on the left with the wax "dummy" of the old elfie Twisted Evil
Doctor
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you for the link A SKYHOOK.
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

Local power failure, employees on strike, bomb alert, had to rush friend to hospital, heavy rain - no transportation, your interweb connection failed so you did not view lads mail till Wednesday morning, ATM run out of money, had minor accident and took to hospital for checks and outlet closed for rest of day/night.

Welcome, bait safe, have fun, read uni and stickies, apply mentor and ask when unsure.

Laughing

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
iMike
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gastro-enteritis can be fun.

Well, not on a personal level, obviously. But you can't stray more than 15 feet away from the loo without risking your underwear. Laughing

Edit: spelling - I've not had lunch yet.

Closed lad accounts x2

"you have luke worm in your brain" - Ekaetta Bello
"invite me to your country and let me clearify your legitimacy asshole" - Mose5 Uzem3
"the transfer was not authorized due to my persistent double mind" - Clement Wank
"this is not the time to play planks" - Mack Anthony

WIFI PDA - post while you dump
SAY 'NO' TO GAS STORAGE!

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[FREE LAPHROAIG]</a>
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You visited WU but found it all confusing (could he explain it all again please?), you went in your lunch hour but there was a queue, you gave the money to a friend to take for you (no, they didn't say anything about a MNCT number or get a receipt), there was a bomb threat, you were mugged, you were on your way there but saw a really pretty dress/smart coat in a window on sale and just had to get it there and then...

Lie freely and creatively - after all, your lad is lying to you! Think of it as one of those '80s "Create Your Own Adventure" books, and create a great adventure that means the cash is never more (or less) than a few inches from your scammers reach!

Welcome, stick around and read, read, read - there is some incredibly creative baiting and some very regular, sturdy baiting here - you'll be inspired as you go through, and always feel free to solicit opinions or ideas (or just show off! That's welcome too!) here Smile
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wetern Union?Don't they do telegrams or something?How on earth do you send money with them?Moneygram?Please explain in detail what is is?Besides,you live in a rural area and the nearest town is a good 50 mile ride.Can't he possibly supply you with a bank account number so you can transfer it via phone? Twisted Evil

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
BadRich
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I like to use the "small traffic accident" excuse which means that my car is in the repair shop for the next week so I can't make the transfer. Only once did a mugu question that and I sent him a picture from the internet of a car with a smashed in fender.

The secret of any promising business is secret.

I have t render help to you and you have not one day be serious.
Vulcan
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BadRich wrote:
I like to use the "small traffic accident" excuse which means that my car is in the repair shop for the next week so I can't make the transfer. Only once did a mugu question that and I sent him a picture from the internet of a car with a smashed in fender.

I did something similar before, photochopped a quick phony news story about how my car spontaneously combusted in the parkinglot, even included a phony picture of a car on fire. It's not necessary to go to that length but it adds credibility to you and can buy you weeks of time before you can 'make a payment' .. just remember something always goes wrong, and then when you finally get it right, theres a sticker, receipt covering the MTCN, or you scanned the back, or spilled your coffee on it if your good with photoshop. he asks the number, 0's and 8's constantly get confused because you have poor eyesight, or maybe his dollar has been chopped.. you tell him that some guy named barrister franklin said the payment was for him, he'll go apeshit crazy

"i can only understand that you are the worse big idiot in the whole univers. for your information this fund is real,anyway you are only a compand fool ,as your generation will roit in hell . really i sent some one to bobe because i am real"
Doctor
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks. I told him that I was involved in a collision with a semi trailer on Broadway and that I was now in a body cast. He believed it. Thanks for the suggestions.
Vulcan
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How did you type with that body cast on? Razz

"i can only understand that you are the worse big idiot in the whole univers. for your information this fund is real,anyway you are only a compand fool ,as your generation will roit in hell . really i sent some one to bobe because i am real"
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^I glued a pointer to his nose.

When you get out of your cast, have a look at this thread
click here
Scrol down to the third post, its by Marvinator. Have a look at the links in his signature line for DIY WU forms. Fill one in, send it to your Lad. Wait for explosion. Then try the MG one.
Rinse, repeat.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic