SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Weekend Webcam Job - London

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

...& a possible safari to Ireland if @slaphappy gets his way.

Slaphappy is trying to lure a Nigerian scammer's london connection to a webcam this Saturday or Sunday.

Location suggestions welcomed. I found the below link for googlemaps:
http://maps.google.com/maps?source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&ie=UTF8&mrt=kmlkmz&q=http:%2F%2Fbbs.keyhole.com%2Fubb%2Fplacemarks%2F199411-156400-world-webcams%255B1%255D.kml&ftid=46E2F0DEEF5BC707&ll=53.64359,-2.51369&spn=10.536726,24.213867&z=5

Slaphappy will be along shortly...

you have disappointed me for GODS sake ok // YOU SEND MONEY TO A FRAUDSTER AND SWINDLER STOP DEALING WITH THOSE IMPOSTERS AGAIN YOU ARE WARNED // if I finally find out that you did not send any money john I will send the FBI after you max, because I don't play dirty games ok - Captain Morgan
i cant stress my self any more.I now have a back pain cos of this // western union puzzle // rather stressfull as i spent the whole weekend trying to unravel it - M T C N s3cure

Safari 2,633 miles: Peterson/Gomer/fbi/Tina Mike/MrMicheal: Lagos.Doula.Yaounde.Limbe.Mundemba.ChimpCamp.[SSC Cameroon].(2weeks Jail).Baffousam(across Nigeria).Cotonou.Parakou.[SSC Benin] C/B Master & 5imba et al "i am coming to safari my self" "he is at chimpazine camp" "go pick him at the police station"
notobescammed
Radio Man

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

good luck slap!

you are trying to ask me if Iam a robber? is this correct? - Dr Usman
My own version meaning of the word (SCAM) {The Transaction you will start that will never end! - Kw3s1
Sometimes the truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off - Kw3s1

Pith Helmet Birthday Safari - Co Bait with FrumpyBB and Redshoes17

Click here to support 419Eater.com Nurse Nastys Audi TT
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
Umagon
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't live in Ireland, so I don't have any good suggestions. But good luck Twisted Evil

Closed lad accounts

You are delaying your ($2.7us dollars) right now - cbanknigeria
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, good luck SH & Co.

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

YAWN!!! I got up early on this fine Saturday morning. I will call Micheal,
and try to get him to a camera, somewhere.
His "office" is at 21 Brown St. He is supposed to meet me in town after a phonecall, and take me to his office, or maybe I need to just get there myself. Obviously, he is in Lagos, and the phone number he gave me is there too, so I'll see if he gives me another number to call, or tries to get my number. I'll call him soon.

I need to find a webcam to catch his cohorts if he has them.
Covent Garden webcam is close, but isn't that great, as it doesn't show much, and I have no idea what restaurants or businesses are in front of the cam.
Leicheister Square camera is a good one, but 2km or more away.
If I can't find another one closer, I'll go with that one.
http://www.camvista.com/england/london/leicestersquare.php3

Can anyone help me find another good camera to use? And a bit of direction to tell him how to get there? Thanks..I'll have a cup of coffee and check back. Very Happy

EDIT: here is a map of 21 brown street address:
http://tinyurl.com/c5tovj

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 2:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ I wonder what the lad's strategy will be? Maybe he'll make excuses or maybe he'll send someone. Matbe he won't even pick up his phone or answer emails?

As a matter of general background info, this particular lad has been on the hook since June 08; has travelled to Benin & Cameroon.

you have disappointed me for GODS sake ok // YOU SEND MONEY TO A FRAUDSTER AND SWINDLER STOP DEALING WITH THOSE IMPOSTERS AGAIN YOU ARE WARNED // if I finally find out that you did not send any money john I will send the FBI after you max, because I don't play dirty games ok - Captain Morgan
i cant stress my self any more.I now have a back pain cos of this // western union puzzle // rather stressfull as i spent the whole weekend trying to unravel it - M T C N s3cure

Safari 2,633 miles: Peterson/Gomer/fbi/Tina Mike/MrMicheal: Lagos.Doula.Yaounde.Limbe.Mundemba.ChimpCamp.[SSC Cameroon].(2weeks Jail).Baffousam(across Nigeria).Cotonou.Parakou.[SSC Benin] C/B Master & 5imba et al "i am coming to safari my self" "he is at chimpazine camp" "go pick him at the police station"
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 2:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Making the call now...

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 2:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Porters Restaurant in Covent Garden
http://www.virtual-london.com/interactive/virtual-london-webcam/

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 2:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Slappy - I'm available for about an hour if you need something.

manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 2:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oxford Street http://www.w-l-c.co.uk/student_life/london_webcam.php
Strand http://www.bbc.co.uk/london/content/webcams/546590.shtml
Marble Arch (sorta) http://www.bbc.co.uk/london/content/webcams/548850.shtml

Excellent Leicester Square one http://www.radissonedwardian.co.uk/leicester-sq-webcam.html

Just remember to NOT broadcast to the baiting world which one you choose or when until AFTER the event - otherwise 3-300 baiters watching the stream simultaneously may kill it, spoiling everything!! Instead get some recording software (try manycam.com, for instance) and record it all (or use the stills grabber on some of the cameras) and list it here as a job well done Smile
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

rec_wayne.dwops_24_Jan_2009_08_33_55.MP3

rec_wayne.dwops_24_Jan_2009_08_53_38.MP3

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SH called the lad (giving me a cameo appearance). The call is here :

http://www.4shared.com/account/file/82274219/6493f2e/SH_London.html

EDIT You beat me to it. This one is identical to the first one of jujuĀ“s above post.

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
tpodds
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is going to be awesome if it works out, did you guys really fly to London just for this?, I'd like to know the story behind this bait. Anyhow It's nearly 4.00 pm and I've got a couple of cam's open pointing at leicester square (it's pronounced "lester" by the way), hopefully I'll see something.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@tpodds - Sorry! No webcam safari today. Sad We did not fly to London...what baiter would do that? Wink We were trying to sniff him out a bit, and annoy him by offering to bring the money to him. He said he flew between London and Africa. We knew it was a bald-faced lie, but sometimes lads have contacts in other cities, and he could have been thinking of making a deal with other scammers in London, to get our 40k in cash.

This attempt was part of this hilariously funny safari thread:
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=145107
If you want to see a lad travel on three legs of a safari, get arrested, and laugh at some of the utter ridiculousness and craziness of a safari, read it! Laughing

The lad did not have any cohorts in London. So, I will post the rest of the audio soon.
We did get his real boss, who Juju4u as Alf talked to before, when the lad was in jail in Cameroon. This second guy pretended to be Micheal then. But, in this last call, he introduced himself as Mr. Gomer. We asked him if he was coming to meet us, or Micheal, then he just hung up on us. We were just about to give him a number to call. We tried to call back, but he turned off his phone. Evil or Very Mad

We'll see what he writes back to our characters. Should be interesting. Cool

EDIT: A big thank you to all the baiters who posted links for me. Had this been real, with friends of the lad actually in London, it would have been immensely helpful to me. This just goes to show that you don't ever know if it will come off or not. He was bluffing us, but we called him on it, and we were not positive that he had nobody there. Very Happy

Safari Issac to Chad
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

update: Here is our last call to Micheal Williams. He puts his real boss, "Mr. Gomer," on the line. After a few seconds talking with us, he just hangs up. Evil or Very Mad

http://www.4shared.com/file/82287551/f9545ca2/JuJuandSlapHappycallMichealWilliams04.html

And now, back to our regularly scheduled program:
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=145107

Cool

edit: link wrong. blame it on Saturday baiting. Wink

Safari Issac to Chad

Last edited by SlapHappy on Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
tpodds
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It was worth a try SH, and if successful it could have been epicly funny. However, it would have been hard to make out the lad due to the square being quite a busy place, unless you instructed him to jump around or something. I'll definitely look through that safari thread, it sounds funny.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Actually, after you watch a few real webcam safaris, it's pretty easy to pick out the lad. They always come with their lookouts, two or more lads. They meet at the location, then the lookouts go to their lookout points and stay there, with the main lad in the center. You may get a shot of one of them or more on the phone, sometimes at the same time, talking to each other, no doubt. You can ask them on the phone where they are standing to verify it is them. Sometimes, you can get a baiter at a safe distance away with a large zoom lens, and direct him where to look and snap the pic. It takes co-ordination between baiters on the phone, on the ground, perhaps, and with the lad. All while trying to look at the webcam yourself, and grab screen shots. It's fast and furious action when it really does go according to plan. Very fun stuff. Very Happy

If you read this bait, you really will enjoy it. Very Happy

Safari Issac to Chad
writeon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice try SH, sorry it didn't come off. Keep at him .....you never know. Twisted Evil

"MY FINANCE DEPARTMENT TOLD'S ME TODAY THAT THE WESTERN UNION FORM YOU SENT WAS NOT VALID AND ELUCID" - Dr Frank Johnson

THERE IS A MURDER CASE WHICH I ENGAGE MY SELF INTO TO MAKE SURE THE CLIENT IS NOT KILLED BY HANGING, BUT I THANK GOD TODAY THAT THE CLIENT SUCIDED IN GOING TO JAIL INSTEAD OF HANGING TO DEATH,THAT IS THE REASON WHY I DIDN,T GET BACK TO YOU SOON. - Mohammed Traore

PLEASE HELP ME BECAUSE AM BURNING I MEAN I AM IN BETWEEN THE DEVIL AND THE RED SEA PLEASE. - Ruth
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic