SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Need advice, russian culture

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The love of my life, er... I mean bait of my life just declared undying love for me. Even though (s)he goes to the clubs and gets free entry because she is such a good dancer! (S)he sent pictures of the typical type, but I noticed a ring on the left ring finger!!!! I need to know if this is a custom also followed by Russian culture, wearing engagement/wedding rings on that particular finger that is. This would give me a bit of fun in my next reply telling her/him about my near death experience this weekend Twisted Evil.

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't make them smart, just demand new pictures without the ring, never mind their customs, it's your heart that's at stake here Twisted Evil

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You are correct. If she is angling toward the American Dream, I can educate her/him on some of our customs! Not mention she is waiting until tomroow to hear from me...Picture w/o the ring I like that!

-----------

We are Karma's soldiers.

-Hamlet, scene iv

luckey

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Demanding pictures without the ring won't get you far. You can be sure the person you are writing to is not the person in the pictures.

@Bill2: tsk, tsk. Wink

Edit: Your "girlfriend" probably looks like this:

Could still be a great dancer though. Very Happy

PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you are going to educate her in our customs, make sure it not quite right. As mentioned, do not make the scammer smarter. The errors make potential victims more suspicious and less likely to get scammed. Helping a scammer to make more errors can be interesting. Teaching scammers new terms of endearment is one of my favorites tricks.

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

Mortar x3
Pith Helmet Banjul, The Gambia to Dakar, Senegal and back. 0usman C4mar4
Rromario
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

badgerbait wrote:
The love of my life, er... I mean bait of my life just declared undying love for me. Even though (s)he goes to the clubs and gets free entry because she is such a good dancer! (S)he sent pictures of the typical type, but I noticed a ring on the left ring finger!!!! I need to know if this is a custom also followed by Russian culture, wearing engagement/wedding rings on that particular finger that is. This would give me a bit of fun in my next reply telling her/him about my near death experience this weekend Twisted Evil.

attach pics here and i will try to tell if its russian or no. in Russia ring wearing on the right ring finger. i am from Belarus its beside Russia
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This has come up before and as far as I remember Confused the left hand third finger has no relation to weddings in Russia. They just like wearing rings I guess.
Much like some people from India, show them a gold ring and they will place it on any spare finger or toe they have.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Isn't a Russian wedding ring a group of three rings intertwined.

Still if the poor love IS wearing a wedding ring, just perhaps it's an old one she can no longer remove from her "pinkie" and it will save you money, when you meet and marry, before the babies arrive.

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am attempting to place the picture in question:

nope, didn't work, can't upload it to a host site either right now.

-----------

We are Karma's soldiers.

-Hamlet, scene iv

Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

(S)he has explained it as the wedding ring is worn on the right hand in Russian culture. My character gleefully accepted this. And...

After 3 weeks (an email every day!) we have a money request. I seems she loves my character so much she has to come to the U.S. ! She is leaving small time B@lhana and staying in Moscow with a friend she went to acting school with. She will get her visa there...and everything is so expensive in Moscow, of course! Charcter is concerned with his corizon's safety since he has heard crime is bad there. Tells her to be safe then says he will look into WU (as requested by vlad Wink ). He has requested a memento of his love be sent (such as locket picture or lock of hair). Has not provided addy yet. Funny thing, character was in a bad snowmobile accident during this time period, barely any mention was given, just a watch out for yourself! I am trying to get her/him off script...it will happen.

-----------

We are Karma's soldiers.

-Hamlet, scene iv

Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Trophy shot down, for now. Still working angles. On the 24th we will have been "dating" for one month! Pics are always consistantly the same lady. They match her/his story somewhat closely, then they start to look like dating service pics. Definitely not the typical "supermodel" pics you see vlad using. I suppose all the better to get your guard down.

-----------

We are Karma's soldiers.

-Hamlet, scene iv

Tasman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Vlads are had to get picture trophies from the wealth of pictures available on the net vi adating sites etc. Fear not. My avatar was a vlad trophy. She was not in it but the request for a gift was there and it came up trumps.

You hear about these russian girls conning Americans, if she is serious she will do something for you. It is the American way. Beware, this will be followed with any email that she is in much sorrow that you do not trust her so use it as a last resort.

"What you can tell me now? Maybe Russian Mafia, Godzilla, Hitler, third World War
prevented you make a transfer?"
"You are not bigger than Almighty God.If You were created by God, then i command the charm you are using to fail.IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH. REKE MAMA LAKKAKULIMAKA." Barrister Aby
"fock yuuuuuuu" - Kevin Ezeh
"i hope u r real..bcos u r sounding like a joker now" - Day0
"If you have nothing to say or do, go f**k yourself." N4na

Ivory Coast
United States <- Fake dog adoption site

pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Dancing Banana

Mortar x20
Skerrett
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

One of the biggest gangs in Russia use a download site name from Yoshkar Ola - PHILKA - and use girl next door pics which they find on the net by and large.

They run many PCs and are not interested in sending trophy pics due to the number of fish in their net - check the IP data and see if there is a HELO with that word or a msn.home.net. If you have either then your chances of a trophy fall away markedly Sad

Once the bait is over IMHO you should publish in an open forum or even when you have a few generic mass mails that cant identify your baiting persona -

Prevent the scammer making $$ from victims and that is a real victory, every single thank you from a victim your post alerts preventing a scammer making $$ should be considered a trophy too!!!

One such place is
http://www.romancescam.com

They have sections on Vlads and Lads

Any contact details or links I post are an open invitation to readers to jump on in and write to them
Mortar x2
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

MY fish is on, but I can't get to the WU today. She sent a rela sweet email when I told I would send $. I offered to direct xfer to her bank in hope of getting a piggy but no luck only WU. The kick is she called my K7 line. I think they hired a lady to read me a script on the phone! LOL! It was horrible and even sounded read. That really made my day! As soon as I figure out how to post it I will get it on this particular thread.

As for Russian gangs, it could be possible they are even associated with fundraising for those lovely chechin terror cells for all we know. I would absolutley love to put a wrench in those b@stards schemes!

-----------

We are Karma's soldiers.

-Hamlet, scene iv

weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Could you perhaps post a picture of the love of your [not] life, chances are someone else has had her, on the hook before.

Have you been to Romance.com and looked there for miss wonderful , or ran your picture through Tineye, there are heaps of places she might be listed, try running a bit of script through Google. You just never know what might turn up.

Also your user names a bit of a worry, A badgerbait is someone who bait's another baiter. Wink Wink Not that I'm saying you would do that, but it does happen..

Resistance is futile

You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I wouldn't worry too much--Badgers are also a certain US state's main college team and state animal, etc. so I'm guessing we have another baiter from that state:)

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I seem to remember reading somewhere that a ring on the RIGHT ring finger is a sign of marriage, whereas a ring on the LEFT ring finger shows someone who is divorced or widowed.
Hope this is useful.

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dorothy wrote:
I wouldn't worry too much--Badgers are also a certain US state's main college team and state animal, etc. so I'm guessing we have another baiter from that state:)

Or maybe a baiter was watching a badger/mushroom video Smile

" I THINK WE HAVE TO PUT END TO THIS GAME,AND REASON WHY I SAID THIS IS BECAUSE I CAN NOT CONTINUE WITH GOING TO WESTERN UNION" Dr Bens0n
"DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT TAKE TO GET A MAGA IS NOT EASY MAN, IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE CAUSE ME FOR TWO WEEKS NOW I CAN PAY MY HOUSE RENT THEY ARE ABOUT TO SEND MY FAMILY OUT OF THE HOUSE WE LIVE" Dr @d3kun13 Bens0n
"I THOUGHT I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING YOU WANTED WHY ARE YOU STRESSING US OUT." - Mu$@ H0us3

Closed lad accounts x 24 United Kingdom x1 Cellphone x2
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dorothy is right on about things. I would never bait another baiter! Although I have wondered if that has happened accidentally in the past. Not by my self, I have not been into this that long, but historically. Don't forget that the badger is also know as a tenacious fighter and defender of its home territory. Tearing up some lads!

-----------

We are Karma's soldiers.

-Hamlet, scene iv

Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't get the badger/mushroom reference, please explain.

Interesting turn, just for fun I sent a out of the blue response email to the "lady" from another character's email. She was slightly off script but sent the exact same pics as the first email to my original bait's character. (S)he's two-timing me!!! With myself!!! I will gladly give up her email if anyone wants to enjoy the shennaningans Twisted Evil . She seems to be of loose morals to me

@Weareborg - Tineye? Yes I have been searching to see if I can put a real person to this face. I worry it may be a victim of the terror attack in moscow at the theater there (can't recall the name at this moment), as the story (s)he gives me does fit the pics indicating thperson may have been invovled in theater there.

'ere (s)he is:

what am I doing wrong...cut and paste it i guess,the code looks right...

EDIT - upload eater works!

-----------

We are Karma's soldiers.

-Hamlet, scene iv

Last edited by Badgerbait on Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Eressea
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ About badgers and mushrooms:

http://www.badgerbadgerbadger.com

This site has all the information that you need Wink

P.S.: Make sure your speakers are turned on. (No, it's not a Rickroll.)
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

From what I understand pictures can only be loaded on here via photobucket. At least that is how it was explained to me..
perhaps a Mod could clarify it for all of us. And inform us if it's possable to load from other places.

Resistance is futile

Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

See above for the lady's picture.

The badger thing is funny.

She is using identical script on my other character, too funny. I think it will carry on for a little while before the two happen to "meet". Gotta go start on my way to Western Union Laughing .

-----------

We are Karma's soldiers.

-Hamlet, scene iv

weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

badgerbait wrote:

Gotta go start on my way to Western Union Laughing .

No, No, No,

Your snowed in and can't get out, A tree's come down and blocked the road, Someone's syphoned all the petrol out of your car,
Flat Battery, Flat Tyre, Broken radiator hose, Everything was all planed, till you slipped over and broke your leg / ankle / writing arm,
You got to the Western Onion office, closed due to public holiday / power cut / robbery / car crashed through the front window / ram raid / fire
The head teller just had a baby / closed due to an out brake of
Ross River Fever / food poisoning / malaria / snake bite / spider bite / Dropsy / double vision / spots / feral pimples.

And finally , you got there OK, got it all underway, then remembered you had left all her details at home, or they where in the car when it was stolen / caught fire / ran into the creek / or they simply blew out the window. Then you got charged with littering / loitering and thrown in the "Can" for a couple of days.

There's just so much that can happen on your way to the Onion Office. and when all else fails, explain it will be much safer, if you do a direct deposit, into there nominated account, or you pay for the item electronically at your end.

Resistance is futile

Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I never said how long it was going to take me to get the the Onion office. Laughing In fact, I had to end the last email with a commotion outside my office.

I have managed to get here/him off script two or thre times now, always in a P.S. Noticably, the english gets worse when brought off script, even though (s)he has studied english since the equivalent of high school and college (university) in the U.S.

The scripts on my other character are running identical to what the first has had. I can't wait until those two meet. Twisted Evil If it gets that far. (S)he still won't send me a tshirt.

-----------

We are Karma's soldiers.

-Hamlet, scene iv

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic