SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

From China

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Syrinx
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Removed by author.

Closed lad accounts x9

Last edited by Syrinx on Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tasman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Madam... chinaschmina... but if it is a football bait and you need forms... I'm your man!

"What you can tell me now? Maybe Russian Mafia, Godzilla, Hitler, third World War
prevented you make a transfer?"
"You are not bigger than Almighty God.If You were created by God, then i command the charm you are using to fail.IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH. REKE MAMA LAKKAKULIMAKA." Barrister Aby
"fock yuuuuuuu" - Kevin Ezeh
"i hope u r real..bcos u r sounding like a joker now" - Day0
"If you have nothing to say or do, go f**k yourself." N4na

Ivory Coast
United States <- Fake dog adoption site

pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Dancing Banana

Mortar x20
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've got a new one whose IP address is China. He claims to be an Egyptian pharmacist who is in China for 'import and export business'. He says he does not like women to talk about sex. Guess what my character's one and only subject is!!

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There are scammers everywhere.

I think I had one the other night who was from Australia.

Was my boyfriend on the first chat, had the victim story of how he was taken for all his money, was constantly chatting with others while talking to me but denied and said he was only talking to me. Rolling Eyes

I talked with him for a while on the phone too and he sounded Australian.
I think he could have just been a weirdo but you never know. When I said I was going to the store he asked me what I was going to get him.

I think they are just everywhere......

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Syrinx
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Removed by author.

Closed lad accounts x9

Last edited by Syrinx on Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dramaqueen wrote:

I talked with him for a while on the phone too and he sounded Australian.
I think he could have just been a weirdo but you never know. When I said I was going to the store he asked me what I was going to get him.

Get him to you send you a large tin of Drop Bear Soup.

Ask him if he knows where Yatteyattah or Woolloomooloo is, Wink

And Aussie's are not weirdo's, where just a bit different. and we have pictures of coathangers on Calenders

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
Syrinx
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Removed by author.

Closed lad accounts x9

Last edited by Syrinx on Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have one who thinks he's such a great "football" player (soccer) that he will become famous and rich here & be able to support me.

All I need to do is get his paperwork in order for him to come here.
Tried the H2 route (work visa) but he didn't look hard for a job.

He then wanted me to come there to marry him since he can get a Visa in a couple days if we are married (didn't correct him on that )...

I wanted to go on safari in Benin but soon found major airlines don't fly into the Benin airport Sad

We were waiting for my tax money to come in (first week of Feb) but I told him my work messed up my with holdings and I only got $400 coming back, which isn't enough to travel there & back.

I suggested he start to save for his own passport & airline travel....My heart was set on Feb. 14th (valentine's day) so since we can't do it this year, we'll have to wait until next year...

He heavily hinted that he couldn't wait for sex for a year, and made veiled threats that he might find another girl to have sex with.

I told him I waited 2 years since my husband died and we are not animals, we can control ourselves. That I could wait another year and so could he.

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
Syrinx
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Removed by author.

Closed lad accounts x9

Last edited by Syrinx on Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

weareborg wrote:
Ask him if he knows where Yatteyattah or Woolloomooloo is, Wink

And Aussie's are not weirdo's, where just a bit different. and we have pictures of coathangers on Calenders

"Geez, fair suck of the sauce bottle mate" (sorry, couldn't resist). I've been here in Oz for 41 years and even I had to google yatte yattah. It looks a bit like Ivan Milat territory... and where can I get that calendar??? Laughing

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Does he have a passport - those can take 4 - 6 weeks to obtain...

There are homeland security forms here that you can send to him, those can take another 4 - 6 to be approved (after he gets his passport). He has to fill those out and scan them to you with his passport number - it also requires he has a bank account (something dealing with Nigerians, they don't have)

He needs a H2 visa (with the letter of invitation) to stay in the states past 3 months (I think it is actually 6 months), even if you get married a green card takes almost a year to obtain so he really needs a H2 visa to stay in the states for that year...

Once he gets discouraged with trying to search for a H2 job, there are agencies that help with that, but they cost a fee...which you just don't have...

I have a set of Homeland Security Forms that I have edited, they don't have as many places to draw pictures, they're more straight than that... if you want my set PM me with your baiter account and I'll be happy to send them to you Twisted Evil

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There are lots of West Africans in China. Some end up there for school or vocational training. Some for 'business'. It seems a lot get somewhat stranded there....and I see some trying to pull romance scams....not real effectively.

Wink

<A href="http://www.dragonladies.org/bbs">Dragonladies.org</a>
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic