SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My correspondence with fr33 g1fts for students

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Vulcan
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In retrospect I wasn't sure if this was a full out scam, or just spam, needless to say the correspondence was funny. Definitely not your typical 419 scam because of the fast responses.

Even for a pyramid scheme type thing this thing seems to be, you wouldn't expect them to have a guy checking email all the time from their spam blasting email account, and answering emails, I figured for something like that the whole set-up would be automated. Oh well, whatever.

I filtered some letters into numbers to prevent googling. My emails are in red, the other guy in blue.

Enjoy:

Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 00:29:27 -0500

Hi there!,

My name is Auri and i'm emai1ing you on beha1f of www.fr33giftsfor5tudent5.co.nr, this isn't some 1ong chain 1etter, you have been se1ected for this emai1, as we be1ieve it may profit you most from a group of peop1e. you may have been recommended by one of our friends on ga1a bingo, we do apo1ogise for the inconvenience this may have caused but p1ease understand, that with so much scepticism, its hard to exp1ain to peop1e how rea1 this rea11y is!

Check out the new site and see how you can get fr33 ipods, PS3's, Nintendo wii's, XBOX 360's and a who1e 1oad more fr33 stuff, hundreds of 1oughborough uni 5tudent5 have a1ready capita1ised on this, so why not you as we11? P1us you don't even have to be a student!

No bu11, no time wasting. So if your interested in how to get a11 this fr33 stuff and be1ieve me its fr33, have a 1ook at our brand new site, join our facebook page and find out some more about it, how it works and how you can get your fr33 gadgets and gizmos, and gir1s don't worry, if nothing interests you in that sma11 1ist theirs a1so fr33 GHD's and other goodies on offer. It may just be worth your whi1e!

If you have any questions emai1 me back, i'm constant1y checking our mai1. Take care and good 1uck

Auri.

Dear Auri,

Your site is very interesting indeed and I've been examining it with my ocu1ar 1ight sensory organs. But I was wondering if you guys carry doub1e ended extra 1arge ribbed di1dos? I've a1ways wanted one of those. A1so I masturbated furious1y when I got your emai1.

1ove,
J@ck 0wf McCau1k

Dear J@ck,

The team is so p1eased you're ocu1ar 1ight sensory organs found our website interesting. J@ck we wou1d 1ove to answer your question. The answer is YES! we can supp1y you with you're doub1e ended extra 1arge ribbed di1do. Basica11y J@ck 1 referra1 pays us £20, so 1ets say for examp1e that your wanted item, the doub1e ended extra 1arge ribbed di1do costs £100 retai1 in stores, then you wi11 need to accumu1ate 5 referra1s, once you have those 5 refers we wou1d then buy you your chosen item and ship it to you from Amazon, a1though we are unsure weather Amazon wou1d stock such an item.

Never the 1ess we wi11 pursue other means to get your chosen fr33bie to you! Its rea11y as simp1e as that.

One more thing before we 1eave you with you're answer. P1ease be carefu1 when you J@ck off, J@ck. We wou1d hate for you to get penis chaff, and end up trying to sue us, as it was our emai1 that made you masturbated so furious1y.

1ove,

fr33giftsfor5tudent5 Admin

Thanks for the swift response and thanks for your concern about my masturbation habits. I wi11 be sure to use p1enty of 1ube each time I read your emai1s as to avoid a 1awsuit. Thank you for that advice as it is a1ways a positive thing to avoid such a conf1ict. So anyways about the refera1s. Can you get me any fr33 item as a resu1t? I am in dire need of some buttp1ugs, used condoms (they are cheaper) and some barbie do11s (don't ask). If not avai1ab1e on amazon is it possib1e to redirect you so I can have some more items to put up my butt as soon and as fr33 as possib1e??

Much 1ove,
J@ck 0wf McCau1k

P.S. My keyboard has gotten so sticky as a resu1t of masturbating to this!

Hi there J@ck,

No worries, swift responses are what we aim to provide, obvious1y we don’t want you to injure yourse1f so there was a responsibi1ity to show concern (though however much you masturbate is entire1y up to you) just be carefu1 friend.

As for any gift, yes you may request a gift that’s not on the website, by doing so you wi11 be asked to comp1ete a different amount of referra1s depending on the va1ue of the goods, for examp1e...

an Ana1 De1ight Butt P1ug from Bandara.co.uk costs £8.99 therefore you wou1d on1y need one referra1, as it wou1d cover the cost

Bandara are great for but p1ugs, depending on the depth and width of your anus, they have a huge range of sizes and co1ours to suit every need.

Shipping is quick and easy, so you'11 be sure to receive your but p1ug or ana1 device quick1y.

1ove,

fr33GiftsFor5tudent5 Admin

Thanks so much about the info about the butt p1ug it has been rea11y he1pfu1 and I have been considering the options at hand. Perhaps after I get a regu1ar size butt p1ug I can increase the diameter of my assho1e so I can enjoy some severa1 other 1arger objects. A1so, I have some more inquiries if you don't mind, how many referra1s wou1d it take me to receive a "pony p1ay" S & M kit ? I wou1d prefer one that inc1udes a butt p1ug that has a pony tai1 coming out of it so I can 1ook 1ike a sassy horse. I am erect in anticipation.

Joyfu11y Masturbating,
J@ck 0wf McCau1k

A1so have you used any of these items yourse1f what do you persona11y recommend?

Dear J@ck,

unfortunate1y we can on1y find out how many referra1s you need when you give us a 1ink to your product. But as a rough estimate 1 referra1 = £20.

Once again unfortunate1y we haven’t tried any of these products, we do not chronica11y masturbate and consequent1y we cannot recommend any products for you, but as you’re a chronic masturbate who enjoys S & M were sure you may have some friends or fami1y who may be interested in the same activities, maybe you shou1d as one of them, a c1ose friend, or a 1oved one.
Kind regards

Fr33giftsfor5tudent5 Admin

"i can only understand that you are the worse big idiot in the whole univers. for your information this fund is real,anyway you are only a compand fool ,as your generation will roit in hell . really i sent some one to bobe because i am real"
notobescammed
Radio Man

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Are you yanking our chain Vulcan?

you are trying to ask me if Iam a robber? is this correct? - Dr Usman
My own version meaning of the word (SCAM) {The Transaction you will start that will never end! - Kw3s1
Sometimes the truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off - Kw3s1

Pith Helmet Birthday Safari - Co Bait with FrumpyBB and Redshoes17

Click here to support 419Eater.com Nurse Nastys Audi TT
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@nottobescammed

That was your 666th post. You satanist.

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for dirty nasty pr0n!!1]</a>
pony pony pony
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x6
Star
notobescammed
Radio Man

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's it! No more posts!!!

Damn!!!!!!!!!! Twisted Evil

My own version meaning of the word (SCAM) {The Transaction you will start that will never end! - Kw3s1

View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No, I don't think Vulcan is yanking your chain. That would be Highly Illogical.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Vulcan
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not yanking anyones chain! This guy actually said all that stuff, I suspect he knew I was toying with him at the very first email when he warned me that masturbating too much could cause chafing.

If this doesn't belong in this section of the forum it can be moved to the 'publish' section, I didn't know if this qualified, it wasn't that long.

I can provide the e-mail here if you want Razz

Their scam is like those free ipod things, where you have to sign up for some amount of things, which you can cancel, then your supposed to get like 50 of your friends to do the same thing, basically its really hard to pull off and they make a killing on advertising/referrals and the customer thinks they made off big by getting a 100$ ipod or something. Blatant pyramid scheme.

"i can only understand that you are the worse big idiot in the whole univers. for your information this fund is real,anyway you are only a compand fool ,as your generation will roit in hell . really i sent some one to bobe because i am real"
notobescammed
Radio Man

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Then congratulations for some top class entertaining emails! Laughing

manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Not exactly a 419, but at least you and the guy had fun talking dirty to one another. And it does sound like hokum to me - targetting students from loughborough via gala bingo and a Norwegian website. Maybe they're building up a mailing list of students who aren't terribly clever?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic