SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Really worried about my sister in law

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Phoebe
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There are 4 children. The oldest boy is from my brothers first relationship He is going to stay with his other grandmother.

Three other children. One is from her ex partner and she (6) is going to stay with her natural father and his partner.

The other two are aged 3 and 7 months and I think we will take them.

Nothing has been written down yet. We're still in shock and can't think clearly.

I don't think I'll be around much for a while. We have way to much RL to deal with right now. We're going from one 2 year old to a whole family full. You can't even imagine what its like right now

NOBODY IS TRYING TO TRICK YOU MADAM. ALL I ASK FOR IS THE INFORMATION OF WHICH YOU USE IN SENDING THE $575. SO KINDLY SEND IT TO US--- Ad@m Ben$on

YOUR SON 1S ASK1NG ME TO TAKE A PHOTOGRAPH HOLD1NG THE S1GN *1 LOVE DA1SY DUCK*, BUT MADAM CONCERN1NG TH1S TRANSACT1ON 1 FEEL THAT YOUR SON 1S TRY1NG TO EMBARASS ME---Ad@m Ben$on
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm very sorry to hear about your loss and difficulties, Phoebe. Take care.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So sorry to hear about what's going on Phoebe. Just remember you can always stop in here if you need some moral support.

Sending a few prayers for you and your family as you try to get through these very difficult times.

** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am sorry for your family's loss. Do take care of yourself. It sounds like you have a supportive family for the children. My thoughts and prayers are are with you all. Sad

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, I was afraid of that when you didn't post for so long.

>Smile< Big hugs to you and those precious little ones.

I'm sure you will take good care of the ones who will come to you. Bless you and your partner for doing so. And I will continue to pray for strength and comfort for you all.

When the time is right, please consider counseling. Grief can take a long time to go through, and trying to deal with your personal grief and whatever the children are feeling may need a helping hand. Smile

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Phoebe, You are a great couple to take on such a task. You have a big job ahead of you and we will always be here for you. Wink

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Three years ago my sister-in-law was filling out her will and called to ask me if we would take in her children if anything should happen to their parents. Immediately I said yes, I was honored to be asked and I would adopt them and raise them as my own. It was not a decision she made lightly as it meant that she was bypassing her local family and parents and saying she would rather her children travel 2500 miles away if she was not there to take care of them. Occasionally I think of her decision and how it would impact our family should we suddenly double in size, but everyday I ponder the responsibilities, efforts and rewards of parenting.

You are a good person Phoebe. Blessings upon you and the rest of your family.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Phoebe, Im so sorry for your loss Sad

We are always here if you need to talk.

Blessings on you for helping the little ones and giving them a home.

Your family will be in our thoughts and prayers.

We will miss seeing you around but RL has to come first.

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Phoebe
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the kind words.

It really doesn't seem real. I can't believe it. I'm older than her. Younger people shouldn't die. Especially not when they've got little kids.

We thought we could just take the two youngest but we have to see a counsellor first. I don't know what he (or she) is going to ask us but we have to speak to them before they let the children come to us.

the wierd thing is that my partner is Asian and my nephew and neice are blonde and blue eyed so everyone is going to know that they aren't ours by birth. Jesus, what a stupid thing to be focusing on! Rolling Eyes

We have to see the counsellor on tuesday morning.

I can't see a problem. We're in our 30's and have a 2 year old of our own. The only thing is that I thought that you're only allowed to adopt children from your own ethnicity these days? My partner is Asian

My neice (7 months) and my nephew (will be 3 in Feb) are white.

I didn't think to ask that at the time but I think this is a specific situation that the rules there might not apply so much.

I don't know what to think anymore.

NOBODY IS TRYING TO TRICK YOU MADAM. ALL I ASK FOR IS THE INFORMATION OF WHICH YOU USE IN SENDING THE $575. SO KINDLY SEND IT TO US--- Ad@m Ben$on

YOUR SON 1S ASK1NG ME TO TAKE A PHOTOGRAPH HOLD1NG THE S1GN *1 LOVE DA1SY DUCK*, BUT MADAM CONCERN1NG TH1S TRANSACT1ON 1 FEEL THAT YOUR SON 1S TRY1NG TO EMBARASS ME---Ad@m Ben$on
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't think ethnicity should matter - you are a blood relative, and that should count for something in the decision.

You are in shock - the first of the 7 stages of grief. You will go through denial, anger, bargaining, depression, and acceptance. Finally, you will reach Thriving - where you use what you have gone through to help others going through the same thing. These stages do not necessarily come in order, nor do you go through some of them only once on your way to the next. When you reach Thriving, however, you have graduated. You will still miss your sister-in-law, and you will occasionally have twinges of grief, but you will be on a more even keel.

II'm glad you'll be required to have counseling. You'll do much better for having gone through it, and those children need it - even the littlest one will need to know eventually.

BTW - adoption is great from both sides. I was adopted when I was 4, and it was the best thing that ever happened to me.

Tastysnack
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm sorry for your loss.

I'm confused though. Where is the father of the 7 month old and the 3 year old?

I hope things work out.

"you are the must fool i have ever seen fuck you like the 12.5 million idoit dont write me again" Radebe Gumede 7-16-09 after his bank transfer failed.

"Sorry we do not know Mr. Gomer. Send that email fromthe so called gomer to us for scrutiny."- Devati Mooleedhar

SON OF A DOG GO EAT SHIT AND DRINK WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOSERRRRRRRRR.GET A LIFE--Bakar Saud (After Mr. Gomer chopped his dolla')

YOU ATE OUR MONEY AND YOU START MOCKING US--Bishop Anthony

Fake Checks Received= $63,487 US
PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Phoebe, I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your sister in law. I hope everything with the children works out. Lean on your family and friends for support, and let them lean on you. You all need each other to get through difficult times like this. Together you are stronger then you can imagine.

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

Mortar x3
Pith Helmet Banjul, The Gambia to Dakar, Senegal and back. 0usman C4mar4
Phoebe
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tastysnack wrote:
I'm sorry for your loss.

I'm confused though. Where is the father of the 7 month old and the 3 year old?

I hope things work out.

That's my brother Ts. He's taking this very hard and if anything we need to look after him. I don't know how it's going to be 6 months down the line but right now he can't even take care of himself.

Phoebe
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 2:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Titania wrote:
You are in shock - the first of the 7 stages of grief. You will go through denial, anger, bargaining, depression, and acceptance.

I bloody am. Shock, anger and denial. Nothing else has kicked in yet.

Just anger, denial and shock. I won't be baiting anymore. I'll probably lurk for a while and see how I feel in a few months. If I have time.

thanks again.
xx

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, Phoebe, I'm so sorry to hear the bad news. Sad
My thoughts and prayers go out to the whole family. Once the shock wears off a bit, it will be easier to deal with. You should have no trouble in any of the adoptions, as they are all family. Just take things one day at a time, and you will get through it ok. You know you have many friends here to talk to, whenever you feel the need. <hug>

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry to hear the bad news, Phoebe. Sad I wish you the best of luck.

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
embalmer
Not quite a Newb

Location: Where are you again? Oh, I'm only 200 miles away, just over the border!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Will help with the kids, highly respected world class resourse, lots of good information

http://www.dougy.org/

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Thank you. That's exactly what we need right now. I'd also be interested if anyone knows of any good books that they would recommend?

We're seeing a counsellor on Tuesday morning (myself and my partner). I don't know why, but I think it's just to make sure that we're suitable to take the children. I can't see a problem with that. Neither of us has ever been in trouble with the police and we're both in our 30's, been together for almost 5 years and have a 2 year old of our own.

My parents are over 60, dad is alcoholic (not violent or anything, just a bit unreliable) and mum has a heart condition, and our sister has 5 children and is pregnant with her 6th and about to be divorced so I can't see that anyone else would be more suitable than we would.

I'm sure it's going to be ok. They couldn't possibly think that the kids would be better off anywhere else. We're healthy and in a stable relationship. I'm sure it's going to be ok.

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Once you meet with them and they know you are financially able to provide for them and that they are loved by you both, everything will be fine, Phoebe. Even though it is a bad predicament for the children to be in, let them know that your are in control of things and will help the children get through these hard times. Your family will do everything they can to keep the children in contact with each other as much as possible. I pray everything will work out for you all the way you want it to, and I hope the children will soon be able to accept the loss and go on with life as normally as possible. God bless you and your family, Phoebe.

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Bella
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Phoebe I am so sorry to you and your family your loss.
I am sure the authorities will see the benefit of both children being together with you, not only for their normal well-being but for their fragile mental state too.
You take care and please remember that all of us, (your other 'family'), will be sending our love and support to you always.
Take care and hugs to all the little ones.

HELLO SIR, I AM SORY FOR THE DELAY OF THE REPLY OF YOUR MAIL, I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT IT�S BECAUSE OF THE CRISTMAS, AND WHEN IT IS CRISTMASS MOST OF THE REFUGEE IN THE CAMP RUN AWAY AND NEVER COME BACK SO WHEN IT IS CRISTMASS THEY DON�T ALOW US TO GO OUT.- Lofty Kamara
Pachanga
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Phoebe, I am very sorry for your loss. It won't be easy to take in two little ones, but you will be rewarded for your unselfishness. You certainly don't owe anyone an explanation about the children.

I know a woman who adopted a boy, then a short time later she gave birth to a girl. Her children and their friends would ask her about the boy being adopted. The woman would pretend to be confused and say she couldn't remember which child was adopted. The children were delighted with that because she made them understand that adoption and birth are equally valued.

Best wishes to you.

Closed lad accounts

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm so sorry how things have worked out, there must gave been hope she would recover
My best wishes to you and your partner.
I do hope your brother finds the strength eventually to cope with it all
BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm so sorry for your loss, Phoebe. Sad Your family is in my thoughts.

Tattoo Mortar x11 Closed lad accounts x17 Safari x3

United States Thailand Switzerland Nigeria Sweden x115

pony Golden Goat Goat x2 Mc Fry

Art baits: X-Wing

419 Eater Theatre: The Hitchhiker

Lads & Crocodiles:
Safari x3 Vcamera x3 {John} {Willie} {Kingsley}

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

"I will never forgive you for all the pains, trouble, frustrations, strandedness and disappointments you have caused us." - David
Tastysnack
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Again, I'm sorry for your loss.

However, I must confess I am confused at your need to rush out to "adopt" the children. I realize that your brother is in grief. Rather than try to "adopt" the children, why not just take them in until he is ready to parent them again?

It seems rather presumptious to think that you need to obtain custody in order to care for them. I could see the hurry if both parents had died, but in this case, there is 1 living parent in the picture.

"you are the must fool i have ever seen fuck you like the 12.5 million idoit dont write me again" Radebe Gumede 7-16-09 after his bank transfer failed.

"Sorry we do not know Mr. Gomer. Send that email fromthe so called gomer to us for scrutiny."- Devati Mooleedhar

SON OF A DOG GO EAT SHIT AND DRINK WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOSERRRRRRRRR.GET A LIFE--Bakar Saud (After Mr. Gomer chopped his dolla')

YOU ATE OUR MONEY AND YOU START MOCKING US--Bishop Anthony

Fake Checks Received= $63,487 US
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This may be hard to hear, but it is never good to make irrevocable decisions when you are in the midst of emotional upheaval. Even if your brother says he wants you to adopt the children, it would not be wise for him to sign papers relinquishing his parental rights while he is so deeply in grief.

I agree with Tastysnack. Take them in, by all means. Care for them and nurture them. When he is ready to be a father again, let him be their father.

Don't make any decisions you may later regret. You are in no state to make such choices. I'm sure the social workers and counselors will tell you the same thing. If they don't, then they do not have the best interest of the children at heart.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic