SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Norwegian Scammer?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
cvb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have not seen this one. After the usual first email rubbish this is his second email

Quote:
Dear Mr. Carvon

How are you doing today?.

I have receive your message, asking what to do?. Listen what you have to do is to work with me with an open mind, since i am not an African, but from Norway.

I will want you to send me your complete details so that we can proceed to the next step.

I will need this details from you.
1. Your name in ful :
2. Direct Telephone number :
3. Country Where from :
4. Marital Statue :
5. Age :
6. International Passport / Driving liensence.

My bolding. Are more people getting used to African scammers in general?
His I.P. addres resolves back to Amsterdam a known nest of Nigerian scammers and his spelling and grammar seem to back it up.

He is in for a big shit this time.we have located his destination in the northern part of Nigeria were he lives with his family.I will suck his balls out of his pants once we get hold of him on our trip.

JACK WARNER Nigerian Scammer
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Why would you think a Norwegian is an African ? Very Happy

I don't think he's one of the brightest Lads you'd come across, and you expect a little more sophistication from a scammer located in Holland. They tend to be a little more worldly wise.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
cvb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

gomer

I was just pointing out that the scammer is immediately saying "Hey you can trust me I am not from Africa I am from Norway."
I just thought it was a bit funny and very unsubtle, that's all.

He is in for a big shit this time.we have located his destination in the northern part of Nigeria were he lives with his family.I will suck his balls out of his pants once we get hold of him on our trip.

JACK WARNER Nigerian Scammer
Owd Git
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

cvb wrote:

I was just pointing out that the scammer is immediately saying "Hey you can trust me I am not from Africa I am from Norway."
I just thought it was a bit funny and very unsubtle, that's all.

It is funny and very unsubtle, but that never stops them. I hate people in general saying "trust me" it's such an untrustworthy thing to say. Confused

"You have thought me never to trust any man." Paul Williams
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My immediate response to that is also that he must be African...

"Don't think of a goldfish" still makes you think of a goldfish after all.

Bait freely and violently - remember he's going to find it increasingly hard to send you photos and call you if he's a (presumedly nordic) Norwegian, so play with him confirming 100% that he is who he says he is before asking for signs, photos, calls, etc.

He'll be fun, this one - spend a little time getting him properly on the hook, the squirming will be worth it Smile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic