SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

YeaWhatever And Prof On The Radio:

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
JackinAround
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

HEY EVERYONE!

Just wanted to let you all know that I am a weekly listener and HUGE fan of The Two Jacks in the Hole radio show, and let me tell all of you I was DEEELIGHTED when I heard the bit with YaWhatever and the Professor. SIMPLY HILARIOUS!

That is actually how I found you guys, and found this site, because let me tell you messing with people, more specifically people who deserve it, like these scamming fuckers! So needless to say, I was ecstatic to hear of such a site as this! And now I am a part of this worthwhile community of people much like myself! I've actually been getting more and more into this scam baiting thing, and am getting better and more creative as I go. Hopefully I'll be able to develop my scam baiting powers here.

Let me just say, that segment and interview on The Two Jacks in the Hole was by far one of THE best segments they've had on. I'll NO DOUBT direct as many people as I possibly can to this site. It's most brilliant thing since sliced bread! I've already got a good 10 regular listeners from the show involved!

GREAT JOB GUYS! KEEP IT UP! I look forward to learning from you all. I'll try and post some recent communications I've had with recent scammers.

LATER! AND THANKS!

-JackinAround
www.TwoJacksintheHole.com

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

See what happens when you don't let jojo participate? You get newcomers of QUALITY.

Welcome to eater. Read the stickies, take some classes at Eater University and sign up for a mentor. Oh, and kiss your free time goodbye.

Nice to have you here!

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry, if we don't get an ethics thread after the show, it just wasn't a good enough show.

It needed jojo. Very Happy

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
JackinAround
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mod edit to delete requote of above post. We can see it there ^^^^^ -- JF)

Maybe not in terms of other stuff you guys have done in conjunction with other stuff, but let me tell you it was THE funniest thing we at Two Jacks have been privy to in a long time. So it was a win on your part regardless. Wink

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Jack! Sorry I didn't welcome you to Eater. My bad! Embarassed

The show was great! It really was. I was just being sarcastic.

Glad to have you here to cause some more lad pain!

Very Happy

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
A SKYHOOK
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

jojobean wrote:
I'm also the only one who is NOT classified as a sexual predator.

By the length of that hair i would classify you as some one that does alot of grooming Wink Wink Laughing Laughing

Is it true you get DoraTheExplorer to do it for you Wink Wink Laughing and how old is DoraTheExplorer Wink Wink Laughing

Listoned to the TWO JACKS IN THE HOLE SCAM SEGMENT loved it and it gets the word out again to more would be vic,s

Twisted Evil Last edited SUN/8/2010 by one of the skyhooks The pointed eared fairy, aka "Yasterb" is much nicer looking now since the operation thats her in her new avatar the one on the left with the wax "dummy" of the old elfie Twisted Evil
JackinAround
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

DoraTheExplorer wrote:
Hi Jack! Sorry I didn't welcome you to Eater. My bad! Embarassed

The show was great! It really was. I was just being sarcastic.

Glad to have you here to cause some more lad pain!

Very Happy

Being sarcastic? What's that supposed to mean? Whatever, glad to be here, I guess.

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@JackinAround my bad as well as dora,s

wecome to eater it takes some time to get used to ow since of humour here Wink but i would say you will fit right in Wink Wink Laughing Wink read the stickies and bait safe all the best from THE LAND OF OZ Wink

Twisted Evil Last edited SUN/8/2010 by one of the skyhooks The pointed eared fairy, aka "Yasterb" is much nicer looking now since the operation thats her in her new avatar the one on the left with the wax "dummy" of the old elfie Twisted Evil
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to the facility, Jack!

Tell all your real friends, "Goodbye!" Very Happy

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
JackinAround
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A SKYHOOK wrote:
@JackinAround my bad as well as dora,s

wecome to eater it takes some time to get used to ow since of humour here Wink but i would say you will fit right in Wink Wink Laughing Wink read the stickies and bait safe all the best from THE LAND OF OZ Wink

Thanks for the welcomes all. I'm actually currently in the midst of one. I was sent a message from a Ms. Stella Moroba, asking me if I'd be her guardian. See, her father was a wealthy cocoa plantation owner, but was poisoned by his evil associate. Her mother died at childbirth. Her father left her 2.5 million dollars, and she wants ME to help her! I'm supposed to take her in and help her get to America, and she will be transferring the money into my account. Isn't that sweet of her?!?! LOLOLOL! So, I have begun the communication process.

Anyone with suggestions, ideas, etc. of where I should take this, I'm all ears. I'll be posting it all on here. Where should I go for help on this?

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

From what i have seen from my short time here most (not all) newbys crash and burn the first. And them come back to forum for advise so read the stickies go to the uni and ask for a mentor now to save the Embarassed later. Miss stella will still be there tomorrow when you explain that you sister cut her self peeling a pumpkin and you had to rush her to the O.R Wink .
There are lots of tools here you just have to ask and some one will tell you were they are (or tell you that your one Wink Laughing ) or you will find them when you read the stickies.

Minette
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

<i>Miss stella will still be there tomorrow when you explain that you sister cut her self peeling a pumpkin and you had to rush her to the O.R</i>

It was my brother and he chopped off his thumb. My fault for wanting to make pumpkin pie. We had to rush him to the hospital then I had to send my niece back to collect the thumb which we'd forgotten in all the fuss.

My lads were very sympathetic. One of them used the incident, after his email was hacked and I had him and his clone vying for my attention, to prove that he was the one I'd been corresponding with.

Today I'm going to wipe out hurrying along the icy sidewalk to the bank and give myself a concussion or something. Not sure how bad yet - probably not amnesia, but head injuries can have all sorts of inconvenient side effects. Twisted Evil I'd have done it earlier if I'd realised how cold Mongolia got in winter.

Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Jack, you could turn it into a love bait. That's always fun, because you can always say, "Oh, let's not talk money - let's talk honeymoon plans."

Or, if she's young enough and your character is old enough, you could start talking about adopting her. Be warned, though: she may then call you "Daddy" about 15 times in each email. Very Happy

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey Jack! Welcome aboard. Let me assure you, had I been on the show with those twats, it would have been MUCH more entertaining.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yawn... huh? What was that? Is jojo carrying on again about something?

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I notice every time Prof tried to say something, YW cut him off and took the reigns.

Was this because you were wary that Prof might talk crap as usual, YW?
Or did you think that upstaging a cretin was a charitable thing to do?

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

YW is just an entertainment hog. That's it.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think "pig" is the word you're looking for.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That was great. I'd totally forgotten about Zippy the chimp too Laughing

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic