SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My Zimbabwean in South Africa is Nigerian.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Zorroid
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, who'd have thought it?

But ai, me! The joy of the dolla CHOP! Why did no-one tell me how much fun this was?

OK. Mugabe's 'war vets' killed my man's dad, he's in a refugee camp in South Africa with the cost of the farm in a box, etc. Now; I've been to Nigeria, twice, and all over southern Africa. I know South Africa extremely well and I like South Africans very much. Everyone in South Africa <<snip -- JMR>> and now I know why.

I give him the MG form with the receipt, I "throw the original form away", he has to get the eight digits from The Secure Place. When I finally chop him and send taunting emails telling him how I'm going to be walking up and down Neighbourhood X of City Y with the new shoes I've bought with his man's money, he goes apeshit, entertainingly, and asks me, Barrister M------ (my choppa), if I'm Naija. Yes, I am, and my pidgin is fluent and course.

He's as Nigerian as they come. But he's in Pretoria.

I'm going to invent the southern African Gømah.

He's clicked more than a hundred boxes today.

He's going to be chopped again.

I like baiting.

EDIT: This probably isn't news to anyone who knows either baiting or South Africa, but I'm enjoying my first extended bait and felt obliged to share.

I don’t know Barrister martin, please stop every commutation with him immediately please, please. I beg you in the name of the our lord, stop
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds like an excellent bait! Good job. Thumbs up

However, we try to refrain from furthering racial/ethnic animosity so your comment about South Africans' disdain for people from other parts of Africa is really unnecessary.

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Zorroid
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Absolutely understood.

This is a sort of special case, though, especially in the light of last year's riots. I was there when they kicked off, and the unique antipathy people felt for Nigerians was discussed on television. I'm not condoning it, I'm merely stating a fact.

I was surprised to get a 'South African' scammer because, for all the problems of poverty and violence South Africa certainly has, organised fraud and deception isn't a big thing. I guessed my guy was Nigerian before he told my 'barrister'.

And he was.

I don’t know Barrister martin, please stop every commutation with him immediately please, please. I beg you in the name of the our lord, stop
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You'll find South African scammers to not be all that rare. My longest running, and most fruitful bait, involved two South African scammers who worked in concert with one another. I had plenty of pictures and other means of proof to show that they were indeed from SA. Their ineptitude, however, may prove your larger point that South Africans aren't as accomplished at organized crime. Very Happy

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Zorroid
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

JMRazor wrote:
You'll find South African scammers to not be all that rare. My longest running, and most fruitful bait, involved two South African scammers who worked in concert with one another. I had plenty of pictures and other means of proof to show that they were indeed from SA. Their ineptitude, however, may prove your larger point that South Africans aren't as accomplished at organized crime. Very Happy

Heh. Judging by your MASSIVE list of trophy icons, I'm going to take your word for it! Smile

No joke. I'll feel bad squeezing South Africans, though . . .

. . . . for about thirteen seconds.

Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some of my best mass phone baits have been set up by flooding ladland with an ASEM that expresses a South African scammer's interest in proceeding as a naive victim. I give them his number, they call it ad nauseum, and then complain to me by email about all the ensuing trouble, because they think that he and I are the same.

If the South African scammer is actually from West Africa, no big deal. But if he is native, then the potential for a heated verbal exchange with a West African caller is much higher. The vast majority of call-related emails that I receive originate in West Africa.

The language and cultural differences between the two regions are a simple fact of life and I don't mind using that fact to ratchet up the lad pain on both ends.

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had a scammer last year claiming to be a Zimbabwean refugee in South Africa and wanted Captain Mal to come to Pretoria - but the scammers (including the inevitable lawyers) were all in Nigeria.

At the time there were race riots in several South African cities targeting Nigerians and Zimbabweans, which added to the strangeness.

Actually that was a bait with a double layer of weirdness - such as when an apparent outsider tried to derail matters (by claiming to be the Lad and telling me the deal had been changed, and writing under a name very close to my other baiter persona to tell the Lad I was a liar).

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic