SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Today, January 21st, is "Squirrel Appreciation Day"

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Diana Prince
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

. . . at least it is in the USA, where television station MSNBC just ran a feature on it a few minutes ago . . . honest !

Here's a link to a website called "How To Celebrate Squirrel Appreciation Day."
http://www.ehow.com/how_2020192_squirrel-appreciation-day.html

And here's the official website for "Twiggy the Water Skiing Squirrel," who was featured in the MSNBC report.
http://www.skiingsquirrel.com/

So I'm sending best wishes to Slightlyoutofit today, as well as to the other squirrel-positive-critters and -humans who inhabit Eater.
A SKYHOOK
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I guess this is the place to ask if any one has a pattern for a Daniel Boone hat Laughing Laughing Wink

have a great day slightly bow_down bow_down

Twisted Evil Last edited SUN/8/2010 by one of the skyhooks The pointed eared fairy, aka "Yasterb" is much nicer looking now since the operation thats her in her new avatar the one on the left with the wax "dummy" of the old elfie Twisted Evil
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing

Happy Day, Slightly. Very Happy

I don't even want to tell you what I got when I did an image search for 'nuts'. Embarassed Laughing

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^

It's about time someone gave him a set Ima.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Harry Bawls
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Our beloved squirrel SOOI is a meat eater. He prefers wieners over nuts.
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This girl appreciates squirrels

Someone was going to lower the tone of this thread this sooner or later, so why not me for a change?

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Squirrel Stew
Ingredients:
1 squirrel, quartered
1 cup diced onion
2 large tomatoes (from your garden) or 1 can of tomatoes
Assorted fresh ,or canned veggies
Preparation:
Sprinkle seasoned salt, pepper, and cayenne pepper (optional) liberally on the meat. Pour some cooking oil into a large pot (dutch oven). Sauté the meat with the onions until well browned. Drain the excess oil, add about 2 cups water, and bring to a boil. Cut up the tomatoes and add. If you use canned tomatoes add them now. Turn down the heat, and let slow cook for at least an hour. Important: older squirrels may require cooking longer than an hour. Check periodically for tenderness. If you don't you will have a hard time chewing the meat. After the meat is tender, add the veggies, carrots, potatoes, banana pepper, what ever you like. Cook until the veggies are done. An option you can use is, cook up your favorite pasta and serve over the pasta. (eliminate the potatoes).

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
A SKYHOOK
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@callum

Quote:
Someone was going to lower the tone of this thread this sooner or later, so why not me for a change?

i thought i had Laughing we have the dead verman now we have to skin it and then we need the pattern for the hat Laughing Laughing Wink

Twisted Evil Last edited SUN/8/2010 by one of the skyhooks The pointed eared fairy, aka "Yasterb" is much nicer looking now since the operation thats her in her new avatar the one on the left with the wax "dummy" of the old elfie Twisted Evil
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm with Irish... cook the little bugger. He sounds delicious.

It would save us from any of his further "Jojo this" and Jojo that" posts too.

Cook the Squirrel. And have him with Chilli sauce.

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
A SKYHOOK
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@irishemigrant
good one lets not waste anything i like my bush oysters done kilpatric stile Wink

'bush oysters are refer d to as the nuts of the male animals Wink in oz any how '

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You all don't know what you're missing if you've never eater squirrel gravy. jump_4_joy

With squirrel! Laughing

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ours are still hibernating, but I have 3.000 rounds ready for when they wake up http://people.uleth.ca/~michener/main.htm

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Happy squirrel day Slightly,

May your nuts on this day be plentiful Laughing

We dont have Squirrels here so I will have to substitute the squirrel for a koala.

@Skyhook, dont confuse your bush oysters for desert oysters

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm glad it's not "Dog Appreciation Day."

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
When male Richardson's ground squirrels arouse from torpor for the final time in the spring, they remain below ground feeding on cached food (see Hibernation) and will often begin testicular regrowth
What happened to the old ones?Shocked

You poor wee bastard Slighty... Laughing

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
A SKYHOOK
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Murry Guru

point noted yes ow dessert oysters are much larger than slightlys we pea nuts Wink

@murry again koalas are getting thin but theres plenty of possums Laughing

@irish who put the roo in the stew Laughing Laughing Wink (sung by the Webb Brothers)Aussie country band

weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Some time ago I bought, at great expence I might say, One of those
"Transonic Cix" Which emits a sound frequancy to deture different sorts of pests,
There's a scale on the back where you can set the sound levels, and a chart on what pests it will send packing.

Then someone told me we don't have Squirrels in Australia, So there must a bloody lot of people with these things and they must work.

here's a link http://www.ekitchengadgets.com/trcix03.html

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There aren't any squirrels where I live... Sad

When I was little I used to love going to my grandparents house in Illinois and watching them play all day.

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for dirty nasty pr0n!!1]</a>
pony pony pony
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x6
Star
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
and watching them play all day.

and eating them in a pie at night Very Happy

Squirrel Pie

Ingredients
Utensils

3-4 squirrels - cooked and de-boned Large pot
1 large can mixed veggies, long cut (or frozen 10oz. pkg) Sauté pan
1/2 stick margarine Regular size pot
1 large onion Pie Shell
1 7oz. can mushroom pieces
1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
1 Tablespoon Italian salad dressing
1 glove garlic (crushed)
1 ea. beef and chicken bouillon cube
1 Tablespoon flour
Salt and Pepper
Directions
Parboil squirrels until tender and pick meat off the bones (save 3 cups of the liquid)
Sauté onions, mushrooms and garlic in Worcestershire sauce, Italian dressing and margarine until tender
Boil saved liquid add salt & pepper then flour until thick (this is your gravy)
Put first pie crust in bottom of 9 inch pie pan
Mix squirrels and veggies together, add half the gravy and put into the pie shell
Put second pie crust on top, cut slits in the top and Bake 1 hour at 350 degrees
Serve with remainder of gravy over top

A SKYHOOK
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@irishemigrant
that makes my mouth all moist thinking about that i love wild game as a kid i used to go out after getting home from school and try and get a duck for tea . The best i did was 3 ducks with one shoot

Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mugatu wrote:

It would save us from any of his further "Jojo this" and Jojo that" posts too.

Have you ever stopped to think how easy it would be for me to substitute the word "Mugatu" for the word "Jojo" in my posts? It's the simple process of exchanging one descriptive word for a cock-wallet for another.

As for the rest of you?
I hate you all.

Except for you Diana. You're OK and haven't had your name entered on the "Everyone I Despise" list. Yet.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
MeridianAlicante
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Since we're on the subject of squirrels, this is a quote from a customer 'appreciation' site that I frequent.

Quote:
A Bit Nutty
Call Center | Scotland

Me: “Thank you for calling ****. What is the problem with your telephone line?”

Customer: “The squirrels.”

Me: “The–what? Sorry?”

Customer: “Those damn squirrels are watching me.”

Me: “Uh…do you have a problem with your telephone line?”

Customer: “Yes, the squirrels have nested on it, and they watch me while I’m sleeping…”

Me: “I’m sure they’re not.”

Customer: “You calling me a liar?”

And another one, this one slightly paraphrased.

Quote:

Me: Thank you for callling Glass & Glazing, how can I help you?

Customer: You can come and fix my garage window, right now!

Me: I'm sorry sir, all our men are busy at the moment, I can schedule a repairman to be out with you tomorrow?

Customer: No! I want one out now! The window in my garage is broken! It needs to be fixed right now! *rant rave rage*

Me: I'm sorry to hear that sir, but there is no way that I can get anyone to you today.

Customer: (voice goes quiet) The squirrels... they're touching my car!

Me: *boggles*

Squirrels are plotting to take over the world. Very Happy

Closed lad accounts x 7 Mortar x2

Fake Cheques: $150,000

"May God bless you? Happy exams in advance Thanks," Mr. Herbert Horsey

Click here to support 419Eater.com
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Slightlyoutofit wrote:
Except for you Diana. You're OK and haven't had your name entered on the "Everyone I Despise" list. Yet.

How about now?

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1296385#1296385

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah OK.

She's on it.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic