SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

If you are on 4PPL

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Please feel free to bait this one..please!!

http://www.4ppl.com/craig ben 18 ...space added between craig and ben and 18.

He is really twitchy right now. I'm baiting him from 3 different names..one is still my poor kidnapped lady. http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=154841&highlight=
She has gone quite mad and sends him quotes from Song of Solomon and Ophelia's death speech as well as juju prayers she has been given by "Auntie", and tells him that they were married in heaven with the angels watching who will bring them to her. All he can do is rant and curse and throw out little boy insults like "your mother's gay" and "FU". Shocked

Another character got him filling out "personality" questions supplied by my "therapy group" and he was doing very well until his YM session this morning with Gr4ce and then he wrote "im tired of your question baby. im sorry i cant answer any question anymore.........ok? i cant and moreover i dont have time for all this sh*t baby" Obviously a reaction due to "deep-rooted issues of the psyche, perhaps relating to an Oedipus complex or feelings of sexual inferiority", as I informed him.

So please contact this fine gentlemen and pile it on. He is really fun. Twisted Evil

*Of M7CNS3cure - "honey sincerely this is really hard work and i have been sitting here all day trying to fix it all but once i make any mistake i have to start all over again and i am getting pissed off"
* are you the person making this mistake or are you doing this intentionally?......just pissed right now

Safari Jack - Enugu to Lagos - thanks OD! "I am going through alot of pains here. if i had known i would not have come to lagos let alone allowing myself to be starnded." - 13 days!
Safari James - Lagos to Port Harcourt to Calabar "Now they are on the street looking for where to sleep

Closed lad accounts x 18 pony Ninja United Kingdom x4 Sweden x2 China United States
I'm going shopping! $39,977.80 in fake checks
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am now Laughing as M axin eW but not that long Wink

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My lovely (as long as things are going exactly her way) English lady will enjoy contacting him tomorrow. Would love to tonight, but sadly she has just signed out having told all her admirers that she is going straight to bed.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wrote him a PM sympathizing about losing his wife and child in a car accident and how strong he must be to still be looking for a God fearing woman.

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

have him on YIM - sob story about dead wife & kid, 10 years ago, not been happy since. But he's sure that he can be happy with me in his life (1st chat).

Will see where this goes...

"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

*Of M7CNS3cure - "honey sincerely this is really hard work and i have been sitting here all day trying to fix it all but once i make any mistake i have to start all over again and i am getting pissed off"
* are you the person making this mistake or are you doing this intentionally?......just pissed right now

Safari Jack - Enugu to Lagos - thanks OD! "I am going through alot of pains here. if i had known i would not have come to lagos let alone allowing myself to be starnded." - 13 days!
Safari James - Lagos to Port Harcourt to Calabar "Now they are on the street looking for where to sleep

Closed lad accounts x 18 pony Ninja United Kingdom x4 Sweden x2 China United States
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As you girls are doing fine, I'll just go fishing there then and bring what I catch back to the surplus or love lad forum. I have more mail than I care to go through but nothing from our friend there (yet)

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
But he's sure that he can be happy with me in his life

And me, apparently. Isn't he the lucky lad!

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope y'all are having fun with him!

From my character for whom he refused to answer personality test questions:

Quote:
my therapy group has helped me understand. You say you are looking for the right woman yet you refuse to answer questions that might help you to identify issues within yourself and clear a path to everlasting happiness. Based on your answers to the first set of questions, I believed I could be the right woman and you could be the right man.

Your failure to be willing to look within yourself shows a conflict between your id and superego, perhaps resulting from premature withdrawal of the breast when you were a child. This would explain your rage and inability to form a deep commitment to a woman.

Of course, another explanation is that you just lack the intelligence to properly understand the questions which explains your sudden illogical reaction when asked to answer what are very simple questions.

His well thought out and articulate answer to that
Quote:
forget it coz...im not afraid of anything

Oh..ok. Then that leaves the alternative:
Quote:
I accept your assurance that you are not afraid and admire you for readily admitting the true reason for not completing the sentences. I admire the fact that, even with your below average intelligence, you have managed to hold a job and want to form relationships with women. I'm sure there are many women who do not consider imbecility a drawback and I wish you every success. For the sake of the rest of us, however, please do not further dilute the genetic pool by procreating.

Twisted Evil

Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lmao -- he's supposed to be from the US (Colorado maybe) and has a bss in international relations...

I asked him what his ideal date would be and he had no clue as to what I meant...I asked him "are you sure you're an american", and I explained, you know a date - a man and woman go out together to dinner or a movie and he said "well there are different definitions" -- lmao

So I told him I had to get ready for work and we'd talk again tomorrow - and tomorrow I expected him to tell me what would be his ideal date...

And of course, he's had his heart broken (Becky shame on you) but he can be happy with me by his side...I keep telling him he has to be happy on his own before he could be happy with anyone else (maybe you can work that into his "therapy")...

beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And he told me it was a Master's!

He also told my 3rd character to bait him, all in the first email that:

1. "i am in west africa right now with my mom cos she has a breast Cancer disease"
2. "i did lost my late dad and younger brother in last huricane katina and that is why i have to rushed down here to take care of my mom.."
As opposed to the first or second hurricane Katrina. Does Nigeria even have hurricanes?
3. "I want you to know that i do work as a sale girl in a store in the nj"[/quote]

Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ahhh he told me he was in colorado -- I guess Katrina went that far...

He told me he went back to Africa for his mom, but lives alone.

He's told me his favorite thing to do is watch movies.
Here we have arguments since I'm an outdoorsey type girl -- and he keeps telling me "what ever makes you happy I'll be happy doing"

And we get into it about I can't make you happy, you have to be happy on your own and I like a man who can make me laugh. I'm not interested in someone who'll bring me down.

I mentioned fishing and he completely missed the relaxing part of it, he told me when he wanted to eat fish he bought it.
He acted as if only poor people went fishing.

He didn't get seem to get the term "camping" either...

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ If he didn't get that, maybe you could allude to "carry on camping"!

just a thought

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

sorry, forgot this:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0064133/

still just a thought

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

LMAO -- that looks like a funny movie...

Carry on camping reminded me of airplane carry on luggage...like you can camp with one trip of luggage Wink

Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I'm sorry, but all the other women he has spoken to are Liars, he has told me.

I'm the only honest woman he's ever spoken to; he has proposed to me already, and is looking forward to living in England.

And I haven't even yet mentioned my wealth. Nor my alcoholism, come to that. Or that interesting thing I like to get up to in the bedroom.

beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love this guy! Just IMed him from a 4th name and told him I closed the deal. Of course, he was all curious. I told him I flipped a house and banked $53K. So now he has a few houses to sell me..and is soooo clueless.

Me
Quote:
What is the square footage of the Arvada house?

Lad
Quote:
in moderate shape baby.

Quote:
how many flet do you want then i tell you the price

Me
Quote:
Well...you can't make your house more or less square feet. It is what it is. So, number of bedrooms, bathrooms, square footage?

Lad
Quote:
six bedroom.....six bathrooms.....six footage with lovely decorations...with swimming pool

dot dot dot
Me
Quote:
Is it in an unincorporated area? Do you have septic or city hookup?

Lad
Quote:
yep

Me
Quote:
Which?

Lad
Quote:
very attracting one

dot dot dot
Me
Quote:
What do the utilities run?

Lad
Quote:
normal running

dot dot dot
Me
Quote:
okay...this could work. What do you think a fair price is?

Lad
Quote:
$950

This lad must think he has hit the jackpot...a mess load of women and a house sale. Twisted Evil

Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I know housing prices are going down, but $950 for six bedrooms, six bathrooms, six footage (Wink) and a swimming pool? Shocked

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
Loves Lillies
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

beckythatcher wrote:
six footage with lovely decorations

Do you have septic or city hookup

very attracting one

Laughing Laughing Laughing didn't know those are attracting!!!

"I have been in this Banking system for so many years and no one have ever waste my time the way you did, I am a man of integrity and I know what am doing OK"
"Is like you are playing me"

Click here to support 419Eater.com

Last edited by Loves Lillies on Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He then obliged my request for an address (I need to send him paperwork to fill out) with a house in Aspen that's listed at 9 million.

Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

6 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms and 6 square foot...isn't that a nice sized doll house? 950 for a house sounds a little high -- does it come furnished?

Yeah this lad is going to be fun -- had rl errands yesterday and today so just got to briefly talk with him in the morning...maybe I'll spend more time with him tomorrow...

His english isn't too bad, I could see someone falling for this one thinking his grammer was a little bad. Other than the concepts he just doesn't seem to get (dating, square feet, septic, etc.)...

I'm glad to know his time is spent with baiters at the moment Twisted Evil

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic