SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

WU helps lads recover chopped $$- update: Fam0h is confused

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, that's the idea I'm selling to a few lads, who have had their payments chopped by unscrupulous criminals in the G0merboyz.

WU has an Investigations department, staffed by capable investigator R1ck Ghumb$hu, who works tirelessly to return payments to their rightful owners.

Note: please suitably mask any character references, this is an ongoing bait! Cool

Back story:
One of Paranoid's lads, Fam0h, had some payments chopped by somebody last October, and Paranoid's character (Ph1l) has been trying to sort things with him since then.

Ph1l called on WU's Investigations dept, and Insp. Ghumb$hu is now on the case.

There have been a lot of emails back & forth, with promises of recovering not only the $2000 that was chopped, but WU also offers a $500 reward for customers assisting the investigation.
Of course, they have to be very cooperative! Twisted Evil

Our lad Fam0h has filled out some Complaint forms, and has largely whined and been a real pain in the a$$. Some selected examples:

Quote:
my man is like your jocking with me i told you if you did not send my that email i ask you forget it okay i need to see your mail from western union okay

or your mail i will not reply any ok

mr E

I never responded to him, he just sent me this, and the (completed) 3-page complaint form
Quote:

i hope your okay now
so what about bthe money

fam0h

Here are the (partially) completed forms:

"Sir I sworn an oath as a legal luminary to defend your cause in all ramification from the armpit of the law" - Barr. W4k4r4 Iss4c
pony pony pony Mortar x6 Closed lad accounts x25
Click here to help your lad miss his scam quota

Last edited by LaBrea on Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The more I push Fam0h for 'contributions', the more irrational his behaviour:

This is his response to my latest questions, regarding the name of the witness he supplied in the form:

Quote:
i say i don't no him i meet him in the bank and i don't have any thing to say i don't no about me ask my late father to tell you about me okay

why? can't you live me along why?

My response (in part), giving him some background:

Quote:
...Have you ever heard of a man named Olatunji G0mer? He runs a large gang of vicious criminals called the G0merboyz, who engage in theft, extortion, robbery, and other violent crimes.
G0mer has an accomplice working inside Western Union, one J@ck Pr1ce. Mr. Pr1ce works as a payment controller, which means he can divert almost any payment to one of his accomplices in the G0merboyz gang...

...So you can rest assured, I will get you your $2000 back, and as long as you cooperate with me, I will get you some kind of reward money, somewhere from $500 to $1500, depending on how much you can help me...

Fam0h is still skeptical, so he writes WU asking about the good inspector. The response:

Quote:
> Hello Fam0h
>
> Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. The
> e-mail you received was not sent nor authorized by Western
> Onion. Western Onion will never send you an e-mail asking
> for any of your personal information. Please disregard the
> e-mail. ...

> ....We are forwarding the information to our Security
> Department for our own internal handling.
>< shorthand for "circular file">
> Western Onion strongly advises you to report any incident
> of suspected fraud from an Internet website to the FBI
> Internet Fraud Complaint Center (IFCC) at www.ic3.gov.
>
> If you have any additional comments or questions, please do
> not hesitate to contact us at
> [email protected].

The little twerp actually wrote them!, and he had unkind words for me:

Quote:
Your a scammer!

I wrote him back reminding him of the confidential nature of the department, and we certainly don't let Customer Service Reps know we even exist!
(which explains why the department sends uses gmail accounts instead of the WU mail server)
I informed him if he no longer wished to be involved, I would simply return the money to the sender.

....but he was done with me.....

Quote:
do send it back to him good do that now send it back to him and ask to also send it to the Mr T@rd okay because he is the mind owner of the money okay

So... because I didn't want the fun to end, I sent Fam0h this message, spoofing the Customer Service email addy:

Quote:
Dear Fam0h Eny1m,

Recently you sent an inquiry to this department, regarding the case number in the subject line.
One of our employees sent the following response (in part)

> Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. The
> e-mail you received was not sent nor authorized by Western
> Onion. Western Onion will never send you an e-mail asking
> for any of your personal information. ...

Unfortunately, our representative was unaware of the activities of our Loss Prevention Department.
You may cooperate with Inspector Ghumb$hu with full confidence that he will be able to resolve your issue(s).

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me at this email, or the Loss Prevention Department at [email protected], to the attention of Mr. D@mien P@yne.

Kind regards,
Sal Tecumb
Department Head
Western Onion Customer Service

Today I received this email from Fam0h, as he came crawling and sniveling back:

Quote:
Thanks for your mail agian and happy to see my brother Orboma
< I never mentioned Obama, but Paranoid's character is 'at the Inauguration'>

yes i just comfrim from western onion about you it okay with me now so you can go on with the case am sorry for sound so bad to you i know why i did that this have happen to me so many times and i am not happy with that, but for now all i told you is what i know about it i don't no any thing more then that you know that i did not pick that money for scur so people use me for fool that why i have to becarefull with any thing i do i help people so much but there pay me with evil why?
< because scammers deserve bad things>

if there is any thing you can do to help me out please God will bless you i am about to start school now and i don't have money with me and this my friend Mr T@rd i want to see hbim today on oboma's but it hart for me i thank God for that new man in the USA Gov.

help me please and i am so sorry for that art please thanks God bless you

i am Fam0h Eny1m
God love you.

puke

I let him wait a day before I answer.

"Sir I sworn an oath as a legal luminary to defend your cause in all ramification from the armpit of the law" - Barr. W4k4r4 Iss4c

Last edited by LaBrea on Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You could also set up a troublesome phone number for them to call should they need help during the paperwork process. That is irritating enough in RL (like being placed on hold and having to listen to xylophone music). Very Happy

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wonder if all these lads think that just because a black president has been elected that Nigerians are going to be sent an endless stream of FREE mtcn's.. Laughing

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for dirty nasty pr0n!!1]</a>
pony pony pony
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x6
Star
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great bait, LaBrea. I hope you get lots of takers on your plan. It sounds evil indeed. Very Happy The linkys up there don't work, btw.^^

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Slaphappy: Thanks!
I know I've had that problem with freeimagehosting.net before, I find iif you do 'Open Image' instead of 'Open link' it works.

@Blah: It's only a matter of time before the first lad format has him working with the efcc and Obama! Laughing

@Tuco, great idea, it's just a k7 number away....

blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Speaking of Obama sending millions of $$'s to West African lads...
That may just be an idea to start tossing at them. From what I hear, they idolize him there.

I'll have to work on a believable pitch for this.

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for dirty nasty pr0n!!1]</a>
pony pony pony
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x6
Star
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Do a little search here - about 6 months ago someone made an appallingly annoying WU customer service number with all the most evil music, "you are in a queue" messages, etc (If I remember rightly you go backwards in the queue at one point - then eventually drop out into voicemail). Good modality though Wink
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@MBL - I think it was Jen Derbender that did that annoying message. Smile
Ah, yes! Here it is:
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137659

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
Thanks for doing the research!
That number will be included in the new email address for the Investigations Dept., when all is ready.

In the meantime, Fam0h contacted WU Cust Service again to thank them for the spoofed message I sent him, and of course they replied that wu.dept308 doesn't exist (b@stards!).
So now, we're back to accusations, but with much less certainty this time....

Quote:

i told you that the person call bello i don't know him and i did not see any thing that i was doing and he is not working in the Bank okay did you understand and i see him outside the bank and i ask him do you no any thing about western onion and u say no.

on that from i fill he is not the one that sing on the from i did my self so stop asking me stupid qaetiorn and what did i have to do with lagos of a thing i got mail from western union today and also a call to me that there did not know any of you that was a scam profile from you if you wish to do your job good do it okay.

if you don't have any good thing to tell me don't mail me again okay

Nice technique: he admits to a forgery, then slams me for asking 'stupid questions', followed by 'I only want the good news'.

My reply:
Quote:

I thought I explained to you earlier that we haven't told every Tom Dick & Harry in Customer Service about this department or the investigtion. If you want to keep asking them about me, tht's fine, but don't be surprised when they say "never heard of them".

Son, did it ever occur to you that this O Bello whose name you signed to the form my have been working with the Gomerboyz gang? They have been known to stake out banks where Western Onion does business, and sometimes get customers information including their ID to use in their other scams.
<Let's see if paranoia is in his bag of issues>

Now if you want to be part of this investigation, that's fine, we can work together here to get your $2000 back, and your share of the reward money.
<apply carrot>
But it means Im going to have questions that you & Mr. Age need to answer, and it will go a lot easier without a lot of finger-pointing and foot-stomping.

If you want to help me get you your money, you can do this for me:
I need you to look at a few pictures, and tell me if you recognize any of these guys.
<now the stick>

Olatunji Gomer had the brass to create a website for his gang because he thinks he has the EFCC and Police in his hip pocket. He even has the stones to try and recruit other scammers to join his gang.
The only reason we haven't had his website shut down, is because he was stupid enough to provide us with free mugshots of him and his gang, and he likes to brag about his scams to the world.

Go to this website: http://sites.google.com/site/thegomerboyz/member-profiles

Tell me if your Mr Bello looks like any of these guys , or if you've seen any of them before.

This may be a breakthrough, if I can finger a Gomerboy at the bank at the same time your payment was stolen.

Hopefully, the $2000 carrot will allow him to forget his skeptism.... Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic