SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

is this site purely html?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ldndude
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey everyone, i was just wondering, aside from the trophy room and forum, is the rest of the site purely done in html? The reason i ask is because i was reading through the letters and particularly the ones where Harry Potter had been hand written (I am still laughing about that) and thought of how much work it must be to update like that.

I'm a php/mysql web developer and would gladly offer my knowledge and ability to help make the site easier for members to update.
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Powered by phpBB

from the bottom of every page mate Wink

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was about to say that, but he/she said "except for the forums and trophy room". Which I suppose means the letters page etc.

I have no idea. You need rover.

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
luckey

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the offer ldndude. Very Happy

I believe the trophy room is easy enough to update. That said, there is always work here for anyone who can make tools to torture scammers. If you're interested in taking something like that on, I'm sure whatever you make will be put to good use. Twisted Evil

Rover
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The main WWW site is only html. It is typically updated by one person. If you are interested in helping with writing a back-end PM me so we can talk about it.

Latest Anti Fraud News | Email Header Analysis | Help keep Eater running | Join 419Eater on Facebook Easter 2015
ldndude
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"there is always work here for anyone who can make tools to torture scammers"

mwahahaha!! now you have my creative wheels turning.

Just thinking of ideas inspired by "the real hustle" to add capabilities like making a "business website" generator to instantly create new businesses and the like.
ldndude
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

what do you think? should we have our own fake business/bank/courier sites? (only to be used for scambaiting purposes) or am i leaning on the wrong side of the moral fence
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We already have them (except for bank sites - gotta be careful there with the law).

But more are always welcome. Wink

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
ldndude
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ahh ok Smile No point in duplicating what's already done Smile

I'm rather new (and fascinated) with the scambaiting world....think i may be getting just a little too eager Razz
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you can make a generator that makes it easy and speedy for setting up fake business sites, I believe that would be something new. Very Happy

As slightly pointed out, we do have some fake couriers, etc. but it would be great to be able to quickly pop out a site specific to a bait.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
ldndude
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

yeah sure, something could easily be set up to be basically like a "business site generator" kind of a basic fill in the blank, choose layout design (so they don't all look like a cookie cutter site) and have just enough info/pages to look real. Could probably throw in a quick login system to make them feel like it's a real company after being given their own username/password (for whatever reason that would occur...such as the employment of some of the scam artists as I have read in the letters for audiobooks or hand writing (that was brilliant btw) ... )

Can even be nicely linked up with a free domain name from www.dot.tk if they (the scammers) don't already know about it
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ldndude wrote:

Can even be nicely linked up with a free domain name from www.dot.tk if they (the scammers) don't already know about it

Well, I guess there's no such thing as 'the scammers'. Some know about it, I guess most don't, but I've also been killing lots of fake .tk websites, so they use it for their fraudulent practices too sometimes.

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
A SKYHOOK
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ldndude
I am only a newby here but in my short time here i have seen some realy puter smart newbys hit the site running. And i cry with my dumnus as i see them suk the lads in than bang there gone .
The eater stayers are all really nise people and have earned there sigie lines. But i take my hat off to the ones that have mentered there flock even when they look like they will never fit into the flock re( black sheep Wink )

Twisted Evil Last edited SUN/8/2010 by one of the skyhooks The pointed eared fairy, aka "Yasterb" is much nicer looking now since the operation thats her in her new avatar the one on the left with the wax "dummy" of the old elfie Twisted Evil
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ldndude
An automated email program that waits for an answer from an address and then sends the next message to that email address(after a previous given delay) So you can handle a fast amount of lads with the same script(s) to get to; a bank account, a WU visit or what ever you would like.
Now if that could run on a normal computer then we all could get a few more friends so no lads feel left out Twisted Evil
All you would have to do is write the script(s), save it. Then you load it up with say 1000 fresh email addresses and push the button knowing that for the next two weeks these guys are busy helping you to get their bank info.
Or am I being too lazy here Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic