SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The great charity scam *dolla chops aplenty*

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dan will never see one penny from this format if I have anything to do with it. Glad to see he's still on someone's hook.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
csudebate
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I received an e-mail this morning from the Reverend H4yes. Betty is not happy for 3 reasons:

1. It is typed in all caps. That is unprofessional and overly-aggressive.

2. He liteally told me to 'hurry up' with the paperwork. Nobody talks to me that way.

3. He told me that the construction of their new church must be completed by the end of the month. Their inability to schedule accordingly is not my fault.

I will send a severe slap his way later this afternoon. I will most likely threaten to report his lack of professionalism to the church elders. That is, unless he offers a sincere apology and promises to be more professional in the future.

BTW, I am planning on sending him some IRS documents on Monday. My wife works in the not-for-profit sector and knows exactly which documents those receiving charitable donations need to fill out. They are long and complex.

Closed lad accounts x 5

"And as a dedicated christain lawyer,I believe in truth,transparency,sincerity, honesty love and total democracy anywhere,any place, at any time in my life." 4maechi 0bi
csudebate
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got my 3rd (all caps) e-mail of the day asking for the paperwork.

Closed lad accounts x 5

"And as a dedicated christain lawyer,I believe in truth,transparency,sincerity, honesty love and total democracy anywhere,any place, at any time in my life." 4maechi 0bi
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

I can offer to be your work experience very junior trainee secretarial assistant, who can get the odd thing wrong whilst being oh so happy to help church business along, being so very devout and happy and clappy and a bit stupid. It may give you added leverage and confuse matters somewhat then give you added authority when you slap me for unprofessionalism and I could then, very slighty miffed act as your underling and give your character even more power and gravitas.

Just a suggestion.

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
csudebate
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sir scam alot is running this show. If he wants to hire me an intern I will take one.

Closed lad accounts x 5

csudebate
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My Dear Reverend,

I am very confused about what constitutes 'professionalism' in your community. Where I am from:

1. We do not disappear for weeks whilst in the middle of a business transaction.

2. We do not tell our business associates to 'hurry up.' That is quite rude.

3. We do not set a finish date on church construction prior to receiving the funding for said church.

4. We do not send three seperate e-mails in 24-hours requesting paperwork.

Your lack of professionalism in this instance has me tempted to report you to the church elders. Remember, without my support this transaction will not be approved. I expect a sincere apology on this matter and hope that you will refrain from such unprofessionalism in the future.

I will get the paperwork for you in due time. I oversee multiple aspects of church business and when I find the time I will see to your request.

In Christ,

Betty Skokie

Closed lad accounts x 5

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I like interns, now where's my cigars? Laughing

We could use an intern as we may end up having more lads than we know what do with.

pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
csudebate
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

From our African reverend friend in response to my above letter:

Quote:
WE ARE SORRY IF WE WERE RUDE TO YOU,AT LEAST WE SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN SOME MESSAGE FROM YOU CONCERNING YOU HOW BUSY YOU ARE.THIS IS ALL DUE TO THE DATE AND HOW WE TOLD OUR CHURCH THAT YOU CAN HELP US FINISH THE PROJECT BY THIS MONTH BUT IT SEEMS THEY ARE NOT SEEING ANYTHING YET.

THANK AND WE AWAIT FOR YOUR PAPER WORK

My response:

Quote:
Dear Reverend,

If you wished for the project to be finished by this month, you should not have disappeared in the middle of our dealings. Maybe you should apologize to your church for skipping out on them when they need you the most.

I had numerous conversations with church elders over the holidays and we often discussed our confusion about your disappearance. We still support your work and have not lost faith in your cause. I will forward the paperwork to you on Monday. Tomorrow is the Sabbath and I do not work.

In Christ,

B3tty Sk0kie

Closed lad accounts x 5

Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^
Insist he stop writing in all caps. Many computers in Nigeria use lower-case for the Arabic letters, so the only way to type the Roman alphabet is in all caps.

Insisting on lower case will inconvenience him to some extent. Wink

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
csudebate
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Will do.

Closed lad accounts x 5

Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ SSA Your corresponence is understood and noted.

Interns are ten a penny, but those with cigars tend to be pretty flexible.

Feel free to PM me if your require more staff.

I am new to mass baiting but willing to learn the ropes and make the tea.

Laughing

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
Firbuz
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Bishop is discussing sermons with him: I’m doing a series on the Ten Commandments and does he have thoughts?

P.S. Ms 5koki3 is upset with your unprofessionalism.

(The wording is more Bishop-y in the email.)

Anyway, on Sunday, Jan 18<sup>th</sup>, the sermon will be on Commandment Number One.

(I know we don’t want to educate our lads, but is it OK to make them study the Bible? I intend Rev. H4ye5 to become very familiar with the troubles of Job—from the inside.)

Closed lad accounts×14 United Kingdom United States
csudebate
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Any e-mails sent to B3tty in the next few days will be met with an 'out of office' reply stating that she is ill and will return when her health improves. If anybody communicates with our African friend please let him know that B3tty has a touch of the flu and is expected back midweek. I bet the flu knocks me out for the whole work week though; it is a nasty strain.

I just feel like making him wait on his paperwork.

Closed lad accounts x 5

Star A Star
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

that infidel Mr G0m3r has just jumped in and chopped his dolla to the tune of $7,000

ha i watch ur wrk na wen di maga dey ready fo drop i fly for na chop ur moni wi bi di gomer bois na wi hark ur inbox u dey little bois wi bi di best

I wonder if I'll get any decent siggy material

i am tired of all these rusbish, i am waisiting my time andf mone
Ok i will try and take the form to my staff members, once i get the form filled, i am not ready to fill another form, make sure that this is all the forms, i am going to fill them and once i get them done, i will not fill another form
If you see how i was insulted in the western union office, you will pitty me - nope you're wrong there pal
csudebate
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Anybody heard from our lad? I was supposed to send him paperwork on Monday and purposefully didn't. It is unlike him not to pester me.

Closed lad accounts x 5

Firbuz
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Uhh, folks—what’s with the convention?
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have no idea. This lad is all over the place with his story.

Firbuz
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think he wants me to run an appeal during services. But I misunderstood him as asking me to be a guest lecturer in Nigeria.

Also I have him researching for my sermon series on the Ten Commandments. Wonder what the discussion will be when it comes to #8?

csudebate
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent the paperwork he has been begging me for. He got about a dozen pages of the actual IRS forms that a charitable organization such as his would have to fill out were this a real transaction. I told him that his church accountant should be familiar with them.

Closed lad accounts x 5

Firbuz
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We may have gone too far here. I mean, leaving someone stredded in hash conditions is one thing, but making them fill out IRS forms is just plain overly cruel. beers!

csudebate
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If we gave him years, he would not be able to make sense of those forms. Of course, I will ask him to try his best. Though I doubt that his best will be good enough for Betty.

Closed lad accounts x 5

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And after all of the forms have been completed (I use that term loosely), Brother Timothy will be glad to meet him in some desert hamlet.

csudebate
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Could the church accountant please contact Betty? PM me here or drop a line to my yahoo e-mail.

It seems our lad is trying to get out of filling out the IRS documents. I think he needs a lesson on how the US tax system works.

Closed lad accounts x 5

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am working on a new format that I intend to hit a bunch of lads with. It'll have news stories to back this up. More to come soon. Wink

csudebate
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It seems like this bait is stagnating a bit. Shall Betty continue to push him or should I let this fade away?

Closed lad accounts x 5

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic