SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

FAQ for the scammers?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Calvin Huckle
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There are websites with FAQ for scam baiters. Others have FAQ for scam victims. But what about the SCAMMERS??? Someone should make a helpful FAQ for hard-working lads. Good idea, right? I'll start...

Hints and tips for 419 Scammers

Q: Im a 419 scammer. can u giv mi sum hints fo scaming clients?
A: Sure! I'm always glad to help. What specifically would you like to know? Smile

Q: what is best way of convice di client to thrust mi?
A: I recommend saying "fuck" and "shit" a lot. Cursing is the best way to get your victim's attention.

Q: wood downloadng and usein SPELL CHECKER improve mai abbility to scam clients?
A: No. In fact your refreshingly free-form spelling and grammar adds to your credibility. Particularly when portraying bankers, lawyers, doctors, diplomats, millionaire industrialists and government officials.

Q: a client has ben requestin dat i keep providein him wit photos of miself. ive sent him 20 so far. but he dont yet send mi any fee. di photo requests bi increacly humilliatin na strange. could dis bi a BAITER?
A: Unlikely. Baiters rarely request photos. On the other hand wealthy victims tend to be very leery of foreigners and require extra photo evidence. Keep sending those photos - I'm sure a huge pay off is just around the corner.

Q: what names shod i use for mi jobs?
A: I recommend the following:
- Amanda Hugankiss
- Fulla Crapman
- Asp Phocker
- Ira Dueshbag
- Dick Lessman

Q: mai computa here in nigeria hav been actin slow. how can i fix dat?
A: Computer systems in Nigeria have a unique vulnerability. If you are a scammer (particularly one working in Nigeria) then I recommend that you do a search on your computer for ".dll" Any file that appears is a virus and should be deleted immediately. (NOTE: This is only true if you are 419 scammer. For everyone else ".dll" files are critical to your system and should not be deleted.)

Q: is it true dat di FBI is attemptin to catch 419 guys workin in Amerika ?
A: YES they are! The FBI has been allocated a huge budget specifically designated for catching 419 scammers working in America. They have gathered a enthusiastic and well trained staff of thousands in preparation for a massive undercover sting. Their goal is to capture all 6,000 scammers working in the united states. So my advice to all my 419 bothers is to leave the country as soon as possible!

Q: i bi hidden in nigeria. as long as i never go to Amerika di FBI can no gets mi. right ?
A: Sadly no. The FBI has developed a device call a "C.P.G.V.I.D.". I won't bore you with the technical details. But basically it gives the FBI the ability to instantly teleport any 419 scammer hidden anywhere in the world to an American prison. So it is best that you avoid scamming all Americans for the time being. I'll let you know when it is safe to start again.

Q: how can i tell if a client is FBI agent oooooooo!??!?!???!
A: Any "client" who writes in English and asks you a question of any kind is most likely a FBI agent attempting to catch you. Stop corresponding with them immediately.

Q: some times mai eyes get sour from workin in front of computa all day .what can i due to prevent dat?
A: First of all - prescription eye drops are no good - they can dry out your eyes and exacerbate the problem. I recommend rubbing raw hamburger patties into your eyes every 12 hours.

Q: di nigerian police hav been craking down on 419. how can i dodge dem?
A: The best way for dealing with Nigerian police is to show them who is the boss. You must be firm with the police. If a police officer starts asking a lot of nosey questions - just remind him that you are a tax payer and that HE works for YOU - not the other way around! In short - don't take any of his crap!

Q: will bribeing amerika police wrk as good as bribeing nigerian police ?
A: Yes! But keep in mind that American police require that you be more straightforward with your payments. When you hand the American policeman the cash - you should clearly say "This is a bribe. I'm paying you money in exchange for leaniency."

Q: what other helpfull advice can u giv mi?
A: I recommend the following:
- Use tobacco frequently.
- Try crack at least once.
- Beat your wife and kids often.
- Eat lots of pork and fried foods.
- Remember that monogamy and condoms are for chumps.
- When the engine light flashes, you have less then 7 days to see a mechanic about it.
- Lift with your back - NOT your legs.
- Jelly filled donuts taste much better after being heated in the microwave.
- Give your wife a gun for her birthday.
- Experiment with huffing.
- Remember that seat belts, helmets, goggles, safety harnesses, jockstrap cups, protective ear plugs and life jackets are all for pussies.
- Voting, Flossing, vaccinations, sunblock, daily multi-vitamins, prostate examinations and yearly check ups are all complete wastes of time and money.
- I highly recommend the movie "Freddy Got Fingered".

Q: u bi very funny jokeman! what is ur real name, address na phone nomba ?
A: My real name is "Luke Skywalker". I live at 419 Sickmydick Lane in the city of Yamamaisawhore, FL, USA.
My real phone number is 5(555)555-5555 (Ext.555) (Please remember that to dial out - you must first press "5".)
notobescammed
Radio Man

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice list Calvin

You certainly gave me a laugh this evening Laughing

Take note baiters, just incase you are asked by the dark side for some advice...

you are trying to ask me if Iam a robber? is this correct? - Dr Usman
My own version meaning of the word (SCAM) {The Transaction you will start that will never end! - Kw3s1
Sometimes the truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off - Kw3s1

Pith Helmet Birthday Safari - Co Bait with FrumpyBB and Redshoes17

Click here to support 419Eater.com Nurse Nastys Audi TT
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Calvin: Laughing Laughing

Nice list, although it's missing one of my favorites: "always fill out any forms de maga sends, dey always sends moer moneys wen you doos de forms".

"Sir I sworn an oath as a legal luminary to defend your cause in all ramification from the armpit of the law" - Barr. W4k4r4 Iss4c
pony pony pony Mortar x6 Closed lad accounts x25
Click here to help your lad miss his scam quota
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Calvin Huckle wrote:
.. You must be firm with the police. If a police officer starts asking a lot of nosey questions - just remind him that you are a tax payer and that HE works for YOU - not the other way around! In short - don't take any of his crap!

I cracked up there. Laughing

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Calvin Huckle wrote:
Q: wood downloadng and usein SPELL CHECKER improve mai abbility to scam clients?
A: No. In fact your refreshingly free-form spelling and grammar adds to your credibility. Particularly when portraying bankers, lawyers, doctors, diplomats, millionaire industrialists and government officials.
Laughing

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing If only...

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic