SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

An Expression of Interest...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There are some interesting things indeed about my most recent bait.

This came just two days ago:

Quote:
ATTN: PAYMENT OF US$18,000,000.00 INTEREST INTO YOUR ACCOUNT:
Good Day ,
I am Mr. John Be11o Managing Director, Corporate Services Division and Head of Swift Transfer Unit of Barclays Bank London UK.
Sometime ago, in our bank your inheritance fund was brought to our bank from UK Lotto Group here in England and after some period, the money was taken back to their treasury. But for the period of time this money was in our bank, it generated an interest of US$18,000,000.00 which we are about to pay you. For your information and advice, you need to hasten up to pick this Fund because from time to time the UK Lotto Group auditors do come to our bank to cross-check our files and our financial update, the earlier you comply with the demands of the release of the fund, the faster the action, because when the auditors arrive and find out that this interest fund is still in our bank they will call back the accrued interest to the lotto treasury account.
What we need from you now is any form of your identification for example;your International passport or your driver license,your telephone and fax numbers for easy communication with you.
As a matter of fact we dont have enough time to waste since we have wasted time in contacting you, so try and comply with the entire necessary requirement for the transaction. Contact Mr. L4rry J4ck [email protected]
Note that time is of urgent need in releasing your accrued interest payment. Expecting your immediately response.
Yours Sincerely,
Mr.John Be11o Managing Director

It's addressed to my retired Marine persona, rather than "Dear Friend". Interesting.
Here's a question for those with financial knowhow - how much money would you have to start with to generate $18 million in interest over, let's say, five years?

I relied, cc'ing L4rry J4ck:

Quote:
Since you took so gorram long to contact me, you have a gorram nerve telling me to hurry! My circumstances mandate that you supply me with your full contact details or I may not be permitted contact with you.
Under the circumstances, I suggest that you act quickly.

Who should I get but... L4rry J4ck (formatting as in the original):

Quote:
Attention!!! All you have to do is to forward to me all these information for our verifications before the release of the money to you. The money goes with a security code number that authenticates it is from our bank here in London. Your Full name?Contact address?Current phone and Fax number?Age and Occupation? Country of origin? Including a scanned copy of your international passport or drivers license. As soon as we receive these information from you, i am going to send your money. And i have attach my identity card to you so that you will know who you are delaying with okey. You have to respond to this mail urgently. Regards L4rry J4ckDirector of operations Barclays bank London+447O31968OO3

Attached was a shabby ID: Image

I fired back:

Quote:
Mr Be11o,
I asked for your details, not those of L4rry J4ck, whom I cc'd out of courtesy only. Please supply them.
Mr J4ck,
What exactly is your intended role in this business?

However...

Quote:
Attention!!! ,Am in charge of sending you your money okey, do comply with my first mail that i sent to you so that the processing of the release of your funds can take place.

This time, a little sarcasm might get somewhere...

Quote:
I'm sure Mr Be11o can answer for himself – right, Mr Be11o?

It did - I got Be11o:

Quote:
I was out of office due to the death of one of my collegue that die today, answer to your question, I am the Managing Director, Corporate Services Division and Head of Swift Transfer. i have attched my passport for you to see have a nice day.
Expecting your immediately response.

Attached was one sorry excuse for a passport: Image

Hall of Shame, I think - the signs of cut-and-paste are pretty blatant!

So I replied:

Quote:
All well and good - now, please explain to me what's required, and why, and the procedures involved here. My career once depended on planning and foresight and it's become a habit.

I may have a prize goof (or goofs) here. It might be interesting to find out!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That "passport" is true Hall of Shame material!

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
Minette
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My Twin Barristers sent me that passport (with different name and face). It's one of the few kitset things I've saved to disk. I like to take it out every now and then and laugh at it.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well - they're goofs.

Quote:
Glad to read from you, and you mail was been noted all you have to do is to contact l4rry j4ck and he will tell you what to do okey, is the one in charge of paying you your money okey

Mal snapped back:

Quote:
With respect, I asked you, not your gorram lackey! I asked you politely and I expect a polite (and detailed) answer. Do you understand?

Seems he does...

Quote:
I do understand all your predicament all you have to do is provide this necessary details for the release of you money to you
Your Full name?
Contact address?
Current phone and Fax number?
Age and Occupation?
Country of origin?
Including a scanned copy of your international passport or drivers license.
you are to send it to mr larry jack, he his the one in charge of paying you your money, but if you want to send me the detials you can i will then forward it to mr larry jack you already have is contact if you lost it here is it again
[snipped]
Expecting your immediately response.

Not quite what I wanted... so:

Quote:
What I'm asking about is not what I'm supposed to do but what you'll do to fulfill your commitments - ie what will be involved, how long it will take, and so on.

Now the Lad drops the ball and forgets what the scam is (emphasis added):

Quote:
This depend on you and how soon you want your money if you can provide this details and things match the winning number within 48 hour you will comfirm your money okey, do get back to me with the details i have asked you okey hope to read from you soon.

Mal is confused:

Quote:
Excuse me but - "winning number"? This doesn't make any sense.

The Lad then drops the ball again (emphasis added):

Quote:
It makes a lot of sense to us okey we you have to provide the details so that the money money can be released with the code because the code is what we will use in opening the box money if youdont provide the details i ask you there is nothing that can be do that in the nest mail or i will not regard your mail again have a nice day

So it's gone from a bank scam to a lottery scam to a trunkbox scam... Rolling Eyes

Mal sends his details and adds:

Quote:
Here are my details. Now please explain what "box money" is involved here! And what is this "secret code"?

More to come, I'm sure...

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7

Last edited by Yastreb on Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
HitchHiker
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yastreb wrote:

Here's a question for those with financial knowhow - how much money would you have to start with to generate $18 million in interest over, let's say, five years?

Between 35 & 70 Million roughly speaking.

you bloody nigeria scammer you scamm me of 6,800pounds : Billy a cheque scammer.
Closed lad accounts x? Easter EggMortar x2
Ninja Bloody hell I've been ninja'd
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to help 419Eater.com fight the good fight]</a>
yournamehere
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice Smile

Bank-scam, lottoscam, trunkboxscam.... will you turn it into a love-scam before you make him join the TWAT? Very Happy (there aren't too many other options I think?)

Will you keep communicating with 'both' Larry and John, giving different info to 'the two' of them? Just to add to the confusion? He's seems to loose track rather easy...
Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

To be a Managing Director at Barclay's Bank obviously doesn't require even the slightest acquaintance with literacy. Observe:

Quote:
Your mail was been noted and i have forward it to mr 1arry j@ck so that the processing can start and they can release it.

You know the money is brought from intrest rate security company so every body money goes with a code. so he told me to tell you this.

Name of next of kin to your money?

Can you come to london to claim your fund your self?

Do you want them to transfer it trough bank to bank transfer?

Or do you want a deliver trough courier service to your door step?

And they need you phone number?

he said if you can provide any identity you must provde your phone number so that the money will no be hacked or collected by another person.They want to give it to the right beneficiary of the money so they dont want to do mist so get back to me with the answers of this questions okey.hope to read from you soon.

I'll take my time with these two...

Sand Timer x 7
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Perhaps it could be delivered by a wolf pack operating like a pony express?

Literacy is a problem in the UK finance sector at the moment. The initiation procedure whereby they kick each others brains out when securing a promotion is undergoing a rapid rethink.

Rolling Eyes

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think some more questions are in order since I gave a llittle just before.

Quote:
I don't know that the money was brought from an interest rate security company. In fact I don't know what an interest rate security company is. Please explain.

Name of next of kin to your money?
Why do you need to know this?

Can you come to london to claim your fund your self?
Yes, I can.

Do you want them to transfer it trough bank to bank transfer?
It's possible.

Or do you want a deliver trough courier service to your door step?
What would be the point of that?

And they need you phone number?
Is that a question?

I don't have a phone number to give because I don't have a phone. In 2004 an IED explosion in Baghdad cost me my hearing through burst eardrums and I was invalided out of the Marine Corps. If you should make an issue of this, I might remind you that discrimination on the grounds of physical impairment is illegal in your country.

If necessary, I can provide you with my passport number and Marine Corps ID number, both of which should be capable of verification at the US Embassy.

As a matter of interest - according to header analysis both Lads involved here are in Prague; this is a first for me!

Sand Timer x 7
Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^

Perhaps they overheard someone saying there were lots of nice Czechs to be found there?

Oh [the captive] ate his own willy!!! HAHAHAHA. I saw the look of excitement in his eyes like no other meat taste better!! yummm yummm! HAHAHAAHAHA. He cut his big right toe, his penis and penis shaft at different stages- funny funny funny!! He did this where some promiscous women do all sort of things. I know they were all thrilled. ahahahahahhhhhaaaaaa. His penis shaft was sewn to his nostril and more!! The doctor did a good job!! My men took picture of him parading him around the market square and public schools where everyone sang him wanker praises!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! I will continue to torture him unless I receive my $150,000 reward for wasting my time!! Period!
Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He seems to have ducked the passport issue, but he's given me more to work with!

Quote:
i want you to know i understand all your predicament, let me explain to you clearly, the money was brought UK Lotto Group here in England to our bank, when they had some problem the money was taken back to treasury, since that time the money has generated an intrest of US$18,000,000.00 so will want to pay it out to you, hope you understand clearly now i want you to tell me when you will be coming to london so that you can meet the board of director, below is the video of were you money is been counted today.

Futhermore, Mr L4rry J@ck told me the bank is requesting for a sum of $24,000 for the approval of the money transfer to your bank or deliver to you home, since you say your are coming they will give you the box of money as soon you pay for the approval you are to come with this funds.

However, this approval covers you not to pay any tax in your country or have problem with the government about anti-terrorist cleanrance , drug clearance , so do tell me when you will be coming to london so that meeting arrangement will be made hope to read from you soon. i attach the video of were the money is been counted to the trunck box . you are
advise to follow every instruction so that your money can be with you soon.

Why on earth he's involved the UK lotto, why it's changed into a trunk box scam, and why he sent me what I assume is the old video of someone counting cash (my computer is somewhat rackety and I don't dare try to play it) - yep, these guys aren't in the top echelon.

And Ninastian - I intend to cancel these Czechs somehow!

Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic