SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I found the light of my life.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In Sir Scam Alot's thread about his new crush, 7 of 9 suggests the dazzle and thump modality using a flashlight (torch). Here are a few photos of my every day carry. The first photo is of it between a hotwire Maglite and a LED Mag. It uses one inexpensive rechargeable battery and cost me 1/6 of what my Surefire A2 Aviator set me back for. It was cheaper than my LED Maglite.
It weighs 4.3 ounces and has a crenelated head for striking.
Here is a beam shot of it and my krypton bulbed Maglite. All photos were taken during the day. A two "D" cell Maglight puts out 37 lumens. My new love is rated at 900 lumens.
I found a bicycle mount for it on the internet that cost me $3.50 US delivered to my door. It really lights up the road at night and outperforms some cars.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's a thing of beauty. I wouldn't mind one myself.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
Ex.
Nature's Asshole

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

*salivates*

JACK B QUICK YOU ARE NATURES ASHOLE DO NOT EMAIL ME ANYMORE OK - R0ger Jon3s (Right you are mate)

i much prefer s3x in the 4ss - B4rrister 0luwa

United Kingdom x28 United States x9 Nigeria Czech Republic Denmark Argentina Spain Australia Canada Benin Germany United Nations Portugal Question
Closed lad accounts x97 (Updated 02/20/09) pony pony
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No eye candy, no high quality materials, charged on the 120V plug in, total costs so far $ 7.50 Can. + 6" of electric tape, age 8 years+.

Still working strong after been buried in the snow, stepped on by cows and humans, soaked several times.

Aged rechargeable batteries give enough light for help by calf birth at minus 40 and will hold for about 3.5-4 hours at that temperature.
Has switch setting that will turn on light automatically when power fails, which happens a lot here so close to nowhere.

Will fit in pocket and mouth for hands free lightning in difficult situations.

Has been used to hit cows, hunt coyotes in the yard, drive in fencing staples and it is still going strong!

Best light I ever bought! $4$

Looks like shit though Laughing but I prefer it over my mag-lite or the 4 mil candle one and it hasn't let me down yet.

Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've got the silver one on the right, though I think it's got a bigger bulb. It's an Aurora 1.5W LED Series. It's fantastic, you can easily blind someone with it. Laughing

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
Newdonym
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I has a lot of torches. One of my other hobbies involves walking around deserted building, tunnels, bunkers, and caves, so good lighting is a must.

I'm finding that the super cheap tesco torches are actually some of the best value for money torches around.

That surefire is a thing of beauty. My stepdad had a very nice surefire torch; 120 lumens, bevelled edge, some more trimmings. Unfortunately someone stole it from his desk before I could liberate it.
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've purchased 6 Surefire P6 torches and have given away 4 of them because they were the way to go before the days of high output LEDs. With 50 lumens, their only drawback was that the two disposable CR123 batteries ran at full brightness for only half an hour and two would set you back $11 dollars. My new love runs off a protected lithium ion rechargeable battery for an hour on high and 8 hours on low. Two batteries delivered to my door set me back $10. The LED emitter is the SSC P7 C bin, and this is my third torch with it, but the first that I really love. The others have regulator circuits and 8 modes of operation that simply get in the way of what a torch is supposed to do.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Connie L. Gus wrote:
It weighs 4.3 ounces

You little weight weenie you Laughing

Have you been on the weight weenies site before, people on there are crazy over weights of bikes and parts, they even weight glue on tyre patches, and I have seen long rambling posts about how much the air in a tyre weighs Laughing:

www.weightweenies.starbike.com

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Connie, where do I find a light like that?

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have long thought that you and Scam deserve happiness.

I wish you luck, both.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@SP- Thanks for the link. These guys are more crazy than I am. I don't use patched tubes because of their weight and issues of reliability. I had two flats on Saturday. After the second flat I took my tire liner out to check under it and when I put in another tube I left the liner out. It felt like my bicycle was 5 pounds lighter and I was able to set three personal records. Its amazing how an ounce makes such a difference in the moment of inertia in a bicycle.

@Dr SW- I will PM three links.

Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

back in the day, I carried this

It's sure fire 9N

It has two bulbs. High and low.

Quote:
Sure Fire 9N
The SURE-FIRE 9N is the top-of-the-line SURE-FIRE flashlight. This rechargeable flashlight puts out an incredible 140 lumens of light. The beam is a flawless, tightly-focused center beam combined with a uniform wide-angle surrounding beam.

The 9N has two bulbs in the lamp assembly. The main bulb puts out full power (140 lumens). The second bulb, used for reading and other lower-light situations, puts out a respectable 20 lumens. This high/low ability qualifies the 9N for use across the entire range of portable lighting situations.
Length: 7.9", 12.9 ounces total weight, 40 minutes run time at high power, 120 minutes run time at low power
Gun & Sport Price: $219.99 incl. charger

Sand Timer 8/11/07-12/15/08 i am totally a looser -Bruce The trophy machine

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Connie! Nice resource! I have been filling my cart, hahaha! However, the whole site now gets a 404 Confused Any idea wtf?

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sending you a PM Dr. Williams.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic