SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

do these lads even read what we say?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
zaphod
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He wrote

Dearest,

I am writing this mail to you with tears and sorrow from my heart. My name is Dominic Deng (Jr), 24yrs old, Male and I held from Sudan. My father Late Mr. Dominic Dim Deng was the former Defence Minister of South Sudan for Decentralization. My father and my mother including other top Military officers and top government officials had been on board when the plane crashed on Friday May 02, 2008.

You can read more about the crash through the below site:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/7380412.stm

After the burial of my father, my uncle conspired and sold my father's properties to one Chinese Expatriate and live nothing for me. One faithful morning, I opened my father's briefcase and found out the documents which he has deposited huge amount of money with one Financial Firm in London with my name as the next of kin. I traveled to London to withdraw the money so that I can start a better life and take care of myself, but On my arrival, the manager of the Firm whom I met in person told me that my father's instruction to the Firm was that the money should be release to me only when I am 28yrs old or present a foreign trustee who will help me and invest the money in a good investment overseas.
I am in search of an honest and reliable person who will help me and stand as my foreign trustee so that I will present him to the Firm for transfer of the money to his bank account overseas. I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust. But rather take me as your own son. Though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without knowing you, well, I will say that my mind convinced me that you may be the true person to help me. More, so I will like to disclose much to you if you can help me retrieve this money and relocate to your country because my uncle has threatened to assassinate me. The amount is $14 Million and I have confirmed from the Firm in London. You will also help me to invest the money in a more profitable business venture in your Country, help me by recommending a nice University in your country so that I can complete my studies. It is my intention to compensate you with 30% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my capital in your establishment. As soon as I receive your interest in helping me, I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely and please do keep this only to your self. I beg you not to disclose it till l come over because I am afraid of my weaked uncle who has threatened to kill me.

Sincerely yours,
Dominic Deng. Jr

I wrote

Dear Domino

how very very sad your life has been. so much trouble, so much bad luck. Have you ran over a herd of black cats driving a lorry full of broken mirrors? I can reccomend a good university to you but want more information on the rest of your needs. You say you are 24, do you look 24 or could you pass for younger?
Any way let me know. As for the school I have in mind its Bendover High. I can speak to the head man there as hes a very old friend. His name is Mike Rotch and he the principle. Im sure hed love to have you Bendover.

love Z

ps do you have any pictures?

He wrote

Attached Here-in is my Picture.

Thanks for your reply and I appreciate your kind response and acceptance to work with me in claiming the funds of my late Father. I am optimistic that this transaction will work perfectly for both of us smoothly and successfully without any hurdles and delay. Please note that this transaction is guaranteed 100% risk free without any atom of negativity. I am sure of this transaction hence I am using my ability and capacity to guarantee the total successful out come of the transaction soonest.
Accordingly, I will like to inform you that this is a very serious situation, because it will look too cheap to you from the way I've contacted you to assist me in making this transaction a success. I have always seen your country as a Standard Economic country where one can invest without hurdles, therefore when I received your email, I was happy about your answer.

Please note the role I want you to play in respect of this proposal as stated below:

To assist me in the area of securing the funds and secondly direct me in the field of investment since my knowledge in financial matters is not comparable to you due to my Young Youth Age. Therefore your involvement will surely make a difference and l will appreciate your ability to grant me moral and technical advise which I will require to relocate and invest in your country, but there is something I must request from you in respect of our project and that is keeping our proposal confidential so that everybody around you will not have knowledge on our financial capability when we start investing in your country for security reason and due to unnecessary taxation on the funds and unwanted hostility considering my position and status.

I want to enquire from you if the 30% of the total fund which I'm offering you for using your position as a foreigner/Trustee to receive the deposit based on my authorization is acceptable by you on the total amount involved, If yes please RECONFIRM and send the below required details so as to enable me progress on the process of applications to the Financial Firm for the release and transfer of the Fund into your account.

when I work out how to put the photo up I will do so.
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Your response isn't all that overboard zaphod, but you might try just limiting your first few responses to one or two sentences. You can get into the details with your lad later on. Wink

Maybe send him something to the tune of.

Quote:
Dear Sir,
I would love to help you, but I'm not entirely sure what you need of me. Please let me know.

Sincerely

xxxxx

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for dirty nasty pr0n!!1]</a>
pony pony pony
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x6
Star
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't.

I usually have about a 75% success rate for getting lads to respond to what I wrote in my first reply, but it's taken me some time to learn the right words and the right way to phrase them to grab a lad's attention.
Your reply doesn't leap out and demand immediate attention, so the lad sticks to his tried-and-tested script since you were so kind to reply to his opener.

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
CatEater
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not the first few e-mails. I had to tell the lad twice that I could not find the Western Onion because he asked if I sent it. Rolling Eyes
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you write a short note implying that you are (a) Very rich and (b) Very stupid, I can guarantee you will have the lad's undivided attention. After that, you can pretty much ignore his format and get control of the bait.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Much to the frustration of baiters such as ourselves, most lads tend to be script zombies.

Typically I employ the "three e-mail, one copy" rule. That is, after three scripted e-mails or one duplicate (whichever comes first), I drop them. Lads that are too lazy to read our e-mails, let alone write their own, are never worth the bait. I also don't imagine they're particularly successful when it comes to real victims.

Safari Safari Nodo - Lagos to Cotonou - with P.P3t3rs
Safari Lagos to Abuja to Maiduguri - 3050km/1900mi

Sand Timer Safari Safari Safari Broda Michael - 1500km/900mi - Lome to Lagos
-I LOST EVERYTHING THAT NIGHT JUST BECAUSE OF YOU.

Safari BJ - Lome to Abidjan to Yamoussoukro
Safari Lome to Lagos - 2275km/1400mi

Misc : Safari Safari Safari Safari
Total : 17 000 Mugu Miles (27 000km)

pony Closed lad accounts x7 United Kingdom x2 Mortar x8 GoatGoat

"MAY YOUR BLOOD BE SHARED AMONG DOGS AND WOOIS.
YOU FACKING SON OF THE DIVEL YOU ARE MORE STUPID." - Broda Michael

Mr Bigg's is dead! Long live Mr Bigg's! Easter Egg
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lads rarely read anything until the payment stage. Once they ask for the cash, it's time for you to take them along on your journey, not theirs. The first few emails are used by the lads to gauge your compliance and gullability. Just play along and don't waste a good story on them in the beginning, because you will have to repeat yourself. Take it slowly, and don't tell them everything at once. Dragging it out wastes more of their time and gives you more opportunities to take the bait in a different direction. Baits are fluid things, and it's usually not possible to make the lad follow your script exactly. Be flexible and you will go farther. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My most successful baits to date (bar the romance scammers) have been total script merchants. I let them go through them all, while merrily replying,

'Oh yes, I understand completely/can most certainly help. As you undoubtedly know, I run a chain of restaurants/give money frequently to those in need/have more money than sense/words to that effect, and ramble ramble inconsequental information and right in the middle of it all live miles from anywhere/phones all broken/no scanner/have agrophobia ramble ramble.'

Therefore, when their script comes to talk of money (or form scanning or telephone calls), I just refer them back, 'Didn't you read my third letter about that?!'

They have dutifully gone back and read it. But already think I'm 'theirs', so want to get round this little problem.

Shame we never seem to achieve that.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
paraguay
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

me:

Quote:
I stated very clear in my profile that I am lesbian. You know, a woman who loves women.

Lad's response:

Quote:
Hello my lovely knight in the shining armor,
I am so glad to see your letter again,I think I am a lucky girl to meet
such man

I somehow guess he didn't

i am a man that see tomorrow

dont let me to send MORONGO POWER TO VISIT YOU IN THE NIGHT, because it we be very terible for you
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I replied to one of my current NOK lads this way in my 3rd email:
Quote:
Did you know your name means "bean thread" in Visayan?
S/he came back with
Quote:
I thank you for your message, and will like to know if you are ready to assist me in the project. Please respond to me fast as to enable me know your mind towards this transaction.

We'll get off script when he realizes I have an extra $25000 lying around.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
Firbuz
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sometimes the lads do read.

My character was being scammed by Jon Nwatchitorelse when a new mugu piped in using the same bank name. My initial reply email was something like “thanks for writing, JN is being a pain” (“thinking” that they’re from the same bank). Later on I mentioned that I’m still incontact with mugu #1, and mugu #2 called me on it. Even quoted my email back at me.

Actually, mugu #1 is also a bit anal-retentive about recalling ancient history. I even checked the IP addys to check if they were the same mugu!

Closed lad accounts×14 United Kingdom United States
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is a mail I recently sent a lad
Quote:
Fishheads,my brown sodium free universal.Standard hotline hybird basic jasper triangle!
Thanks,George

Got a mail back thanking me for my interest etc,etc.I think many times they don't read the first few,till they think they have you hooked.

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic