SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Where's my package? UPDATE: Safari x2 - Becky joined the fun

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Today he was a little more frantic about the package, he wanted to know if I sent the book and the laptop in the same package (I did). I told him that the Dell Inspirion laptop was still in it's box and I put that in a box with the book (with the cash in it) and filled it with newspaper so it wouldn't shake around.

He asked me about 10 times what name I sent it to, I used the name that he sent to me for WU. He finally decided that I got the name right. Gb@l@ @kintob@.

I think he ran to the post office while I was online - he disappeared for about 45 mins and when he came back he told me he went out for a bottled drink and then asked more questions about the box.

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ivana - were you chatting with him about 6pm Thursday Nigeria time? I was on YM with this one and he'd go silent for long periods of time. Told me at one point he had to run home and get more money for airtime. Very Happy

What cracks me up is the way this lad is just throwing everything against the wall and hoping something sticks. And when you ignore it, he just moves right along.

Dec. 30
Quote:
i was supposed to spend my christmas was
that i really have a bad day and i will be glad to spend my christmas but
am out of fund and i really wish that i can spend my christams with my
little one but i will be glad if u can be of help to me.

Jan. 2
Quote:
i have a business client that owes me a business money andi need u to help em out with a little help and the help is that there is bank in us that is called welsfargo bank so i really want u to help me open a bank account in that bank

Jan. 14
Quote:
my mom is with me but right now she need to do an operatin dear becas she is suffering from a cancer of the breast and i realy ned to take her to do the operation by friday dear so and i have a brother and a sister dear so honey i really like u if u can help me out ok

Today
Quote:
well i need to tel u that i really miss u dear so i wil be glad if u can help me out dear so i will if u can be a help to me dear so all i ned is that my sister is very sick right now and she is suffering from malaria dear and i ned to buy some drug

Still has not sent a picture and I told him I'm mad.

*Of M7CNS3cure - "honey sincerely this is really hard work and i have been sitting here all day trying to fix it all but once i make any mistake i have to start all over again and i am getting pissed off"
* are you the person making this mistake or are you doing this intentionally?......just pissed right now

Safari Jack - Enugu to Lagos - thanks OD! "I am going through alot of pains here. if i had known i would not have come to lagos let alone allowing myself to be starnded." - 13 days!
Safari James - Lagos to Port Harcourt to Calabar "Now they are on the street looking for where to sleep

Closed lad accounts x 18 pony Ninja United Kingdom x4 Sweden x2 China United States
I'm going shopping! $39,977.80 in fake checks
PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

When lads start to repeatedly beg for money, one thing I've done is explain in my culture it is a sign of weakness if a man has to ask a woman for money. It is even worse when it is from a girlfriend or wife to be. If the woman gives the man money, she will be the head of the household upon marriage. This plays against most lad's sexist and misogynistic attitudes. He has to admit to being weak and agree to "wear the skirt" in the relationship. One time is not enough - he has to admit it in every message to me. I refuse to answer any messages that do not start with his declaration of weakness. This often gets them to stop begging for money and take a different approach. If they agree, it has to irritate them to admit and write it every time.

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

Mortar x3
Pith Helmet Banjul, The Gambia to Dakar, Senegal and back. 0usman C4mar4
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm pretty sure I was talking with him last night...he had started to show up only in the morning. I talk with him 11 am to 12 (depending on when I wake up).

Since this package thing started, he's been talking to me at night again...for awhile I thought he was young enough to have a bed time Wink

Yeah he has all sorts of problems/needs but forgets them very fast. His favorite word it "y" and he says "yes dear" when he doesn't understand.
He really wants Wells Fargo bank accounts open for both wiring money and for checks.

When you're ready to leave him I highly suggest a M7CN since he's seen one before. He was way too lazy to click the boxes but since this package deal is going on he might have more incentive to click boxes rather than ask for mailed cash Twisted Evil of course PD is widely common in the US and is more preferred than Fed Ex due to their reliability.

I had assumed he was a bad scammer and was pretty much just playing with him - but his lack of concern over a mere $350 is starting to make me wonder if he is getting money out of people. I had to up the ante with a new laptop. He actually asked me if it were a new or used laptop and how much it cost.(SLAP)

He also forgets I don't love him (y) and I "find him interesting" to talk to rather than "miss him". Which makes me wonder how many people he is talking to.

If I were broke I'd go through hoops for that kind of money, and that's in America.

"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ivana,
I would guess he's talking to as many women as he can fit in. I also agree that he's getting money from someone. Evil or Very Mad

I would jump through a few hoops for $350 myself.

Safari AM STILL AT THE AIRPORT WAITING AND DYING
OOOOOO.... A1ex (thanks to Red & 5imba for 5SC)
Safari Abuja to Bauchi -am just like a notives down here walking up and down from one street to another…A1ex (thanks to 5imba & Red for their help)
Safari Ogun Sagamu to Abuja -A1ex
Safari (Group Effort) 0 Ch1d1nma: Lagos to Cotonou - "u told me not to bring money down which i didnt"
Safari Joint safari with OxygenDeprived

Closed lad accounts

Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony pony Mortar x2
Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Please delete; accidental double post.

Safari AM STILL AT THE AIRPORT WAITING AND DYING
OOOOOO.... A1ex (thanks to Red & 5imba for 5SC)
Safari Abuja to Bauchi -am just like a notives down here walking up and down from one street to another…A1ex (thanks to 5imba & Red for their help)
Safari Ogun Sagamu to Abuja -A1ex
Safari (Group Effort) 0 Ch1d1nma: Lagos to Cotonou - "u told me not to bring money down which i didnt"
Safari Joint safari with OxygenDeprived

Closed lad accounts

Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony pony Mortar x2
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad has finally contacted PD again for his package.
mugu wrote:
hello sir how are doing?i wnat to complain of a package that was send from us to lagos in nigeria i ahve not gotten the package and i want to know where is the package is and this is the tracking number.pls sir i wnat to know where the package is so that i can go and take the package sir

Hmm, time to start playing Ivana's insurance angle

agent wrote:
Thank you for contacting Parcel Direct. Sir, according to that tracking number in our system, the parcel was already picked up by the receiver.

Is there anything else that I can do for you?

I'll just let him know that on the 6th it was picked up.
And so it begins! Very Happy

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He wanted to wait until this Friday before writing the letter.

I told him this was the same as Fed Ex or DHL and it should have been there by now and I'm afraid it's lost or stolen.

I told him if he didn't contact customer service (providing the e-mail and tracking number again) that I would and demand the return of the package.

I think that got him moving a little.

If he doesn't freak out tomorrow about the package being received I'm going to write customer service to have it returned (being told that it was delivered to the rightful owner), and try to guide him down the road of the insurance on it.

Gee I wish someone would send me 350$ and a laptop !!!

OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got this from the idiot

Quote:
helo sir and the owner of the parcel and i ahve not receive the parcel and i wil be glad if u can tel em where the parcel is and the company over here in nigeria said that theee is tow vowle at the back of the tracking number so i really need it now so i will be glad if u can give it to me sir and the letter are lie cp,tr,or gb etc pls i need to find my parcel sir

This is the most unintelligent email PD has ever received! Laughing

So I sent this back from the agent
Quote:
Sir, I have already informed you that I looked up your parcel in our system and it shows that it was already picked up on Jan 6th by the receiver from our local field agent.

Is there a problem? It sounds from your email that you haven't gotten your parcel, yet our system shows that you already got it. Please confirm with me regarding this.

Hopefully he'll be able to put a sentence together and tell me he didn't get it so I can get the insurance ball rolling.

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

While dealing with you and PD, this same lad is also frantically begging me for money because now his mother (the one with cancer of the breast) also has malaria, as does his sister. I have been trying to get a picture from this guy for weeks, to add to the snake suit gallery. Finally I "accidentally" let spill that I was chatting with another man who had sent me a picture and now needed money for his daughter's operation. So I really need to see his picture so I can tell who I like better...and, if he follows instructions, it should be very personalized. Twisted Evil

*Of M7CNS3cure - "honey sincerely this is really hard work and i have been sitting here all day trying to fix it all but once i make any mistake i have to start all over again and i am getting pissed off"
* are you the person making this mistake or are you doing this intentionally?......just pissed right now

Safari Jack - Enugu to Lagos - thanks OD! "I am going through alot of pains here. if i had known i would not have come to lagos let alone allowing myself to be starnded." - 13 days!
Safari James - Lagos to Port Harcourt to Calabar "Now they are on the street looking for where to sleep

Closed lad accounts x 18 pony Ninja United Kingdom x4 Sweden x2 China United States
Syrinx
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Becky, I do declare, you are shameless!!

Closed lad accounts x9
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL @ Becky -- right now he doesn't know which end is up

He told me that he lost both of his parents, and was the only child who could take care of his brother with malaria. Which is why he didn't have a job.

Today he mentioned calling his mum, and I told him off since he lied to me about his mother being dead. And mentioned he lied about his aunties orphanage. He apologized for awhile and wanted to move onto the topic of the package since I threatened to call Customer Service and have them return the package.

Customer Service was very prompt and obligating again - thank you!!!
They told me he picked the package up on the 6th from their field agent.

So after a couple e-mails, he finally figured out someone else picked up his parcel on the 6th.

A large argument ensued as he told me the post master told him THAT package was in the mail and I didn't think that was how PD sent packages so he LIED to me yet AGAIN !!!

Customer Service told him to print his name, write the tracking number and sign his name to compare against the one that was used to pick up the package. I don't know if he has that much motivation.

He e-mailed me part of a document that was obviously a handbook for when problems arise. And told me to forgive him.

I wrote back that he needed to DO something, if he was telling the truth I just LOST around 1200$....and mentioned that I paid to have it insured against damage, theft, and loss.

So who knows -- lol

Last edited by Ivana on Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Syrinx - Worse that that...pretty heartless. He told me his mother (who has cancer of the breast) now has malaria, as does his sister. On YM, asked him how old his mother was anyway. He told me 45...which I got to slap him on since his profile said he was 48. Then he came back with 55 (clever, clever lad).

Me
Quote:
Well...I hate to sound cold but if she is an old woman maybe that just means her time is up. If she has breast cancer AND malaria, there is not a lot anyone can do.
The best thing to do is just let your mom die in peace

Lad
Quote:
ok. what of my sister

Last edited by beckythatcher on Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Bird
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excuse my ignorance but what is Parcel Direct? Internet tells me it's package delivery service - worldwide, seems legal too. Than how come everytime scammer complains about not having package received, you seem to know about it, even more you have the entire complaint mail he sent?
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

if you keep reading the site you'll figure it out Smile

Welcome Smile

OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Bird, just like the real Parcel Direct, PD is now defunct and finishing off on it's final lads. When I created PD I had no idea there was a real company. If anything, it might have helped convince the lads of a parcel. It wasn't until recently however that somehow google moved my site up to the 4th spot on a search.

As for the lad, he is finally figuring out how that his parcel was 'taken' by someone else

cryptic mugu wrote:
helo sir and the owner of the parcel and i ahve not receive the parcel and i wil be glad if u can tel em where the parcel is and the company over here in nigeria said that theee is tow vowle at the back of the tracking number so i really need it now so i will be glad if u can give it to me sir and the letter are lie cp,tr,or gb etc pls i need to find my parcel sir

agent wrote:
Sir, I have already informed you that I looked up your parcel in our system and it shows that it was already picked up on Jan 6th by the receiver from our local field agent.

Is there a problem? It sounds from your email that you haven't gotten your parcel, yet our system shows that you already got it. Please confirm with me regarding this.

mugu who found a clue wrote:
hello sir tha person that u gave the package is the wrong person dear and i wil be glad if u can help me to find out that the place that the parcel is been delivered too ok.

agent wrote:
Sir, as previous stated, your package has been received already. From your email, it sounds as if someone may have fraudulently received it in your place. To be sure I can do a signature comparative analysis regarding your claim. To accomplish this, I will need you to write the following on a piece of paper, scan it, and email it to me.

"I <state your name> am the receiver of <state tracking number> signed <sign your name>"

Please get this to me as soon as possible.

Thank you,

gumby the mugu wrote:
thanks u sir and well i mail i tot u by tomorrow morning sir so that u can help me find out where the parcel is sir ok,thank u for ur co operation sir i am so glad to work with u sir

I think I'll call him gumby since he's starting to become flexible for us Very Happy

Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like mr gumby is flexible indeed and has replied to PD this morning
Quote:
hello sir howaredoing?i havescan what u askme sirsi i will be glad if ucan help me to tracy where the pascel is sir.

He also attached this:

Hmm, such messy writing, I hope it doesn't take our handwriting experts too long today to review his case. After he resends it of course Wink
Quote:
Thank you sir, but I cannot open your attachment, can you please rescan and resend it to me.

Thank you.

Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Got this from the lad after we got his ID to confirm that he is the true receiver
Quote:
thank u sir for ur mail and god wil continue to bless u sir i wish that u are very good and i will wait for ur process as soon as possible sir and i wish that u can be cool sir.thank u sir and god wil bless u sir .

I'd say he's sufficiently hooked at the moment. Lets see if he's still happy when he finds out only certain offices are authorized to disburse the funds Evil or Very Mad

Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's been asking me to buy another laptop for him, and he'll reimburse me when he gets the insurance money.

Told him I'm broke with buying the last one & sending him money.

He sent his photo ID to PD.
Shows him as a Manager for Sunny D phones.
I really wish I could ask him about that since he told me he can't work since he's taking care of his brother.

Also cracked me up - he had "surname" with his first name, and then "other name" with his last name.

I recognize the photo (it was cropped for the ID) as the one that he sent as "wrong" - it had I love you Ivana Succok, instead of just Ivana Succok (the snake suit photo).

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe PD can reject the photo ID as unsuitable, as it clearly doesn't show the person's face the way it's explained on the website (If indeed it even does).

then go into huge detail as to what types of photos are acceptable and unacceptable and have him resend it time and time again, each time rejecting it, and resending the same email as to why it's unusable.

I have a RL dating site doing that to me right now, which is why it springs to mind

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Currently the plan is to get him off on a nice safari for the insurance check and at the moment he is very happy. It is easier to move him while he is in a good mood like this and has $$ in his eyes.

Besides, I'd like him to keep this horrible ID in his weak arsenal to use on real victims some day.

Time to get his exact location so we can see where is best to send him
agent wrote:
Sir, one of the final things that I will need from you is your address so I may locate the closest authorized facility regarding your insurance payment.

Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After stringing him along with positive emails for a few days I've finally dropped the hammer on the lad from Lagos and told him he must go to the nearest authorized agent to distribute insurance checks... of course in Benin.

Quote:
Sir, I have been informed that your are to pick up your insurance check from our nearest authorized agent whom is located out of the Contonou Benin airport. Due to the nature of the stolen parcel, it is imperative that you receive the check in person, for it cannot be shipped to you. Once you arrive at the airport, please email the agent, Mr James Martin ( [email protected] ) and he shall then meet you at the airport with the check in hand. Please keep in mind that this insurance payment of $3,127.25 is only good for 10 business days so time is of the essence.

Let's see how badly he want's Ivana's insurance money. Very Happy

Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well he told me today the amount of the insurance money, down to the 25 cents...and he told me he would have the money by Monday...and he told me he wouldn't be on tomorrow since he has to go out...

I suggested he go to dell.com and pick out a nice laptop to order with his insurance money...

So safari maybe?

beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^Oh..I hope so!! I don't think this lad could find his way to the other side of the street, let alone Benin so you'll have to hold his hand through the whole thing. He sent me a photo finally..after 3 or 4 emails in which he told me he sent a photo with nothing attached. He can't comprehend that I have asked him to resend it larger...3 times.

Yes..it was that small. No snake suit for me.
Crying or Very sad

Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Becky.

What an pitiful little pic, and to think you have given him your heart and soul.

Wink

If it were me it would be plenty big PMT time.

Twisted Evil

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic