SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

What is the goofiest thing ever bought for you

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My wife presented me with this tonight

http://www.smokingeverywhere.com/

It's an E-cigarette Laughing

It looks like a real cigarette. The tip lights up when you puff on it and you inhale nicotine that resembles real smoke. Still not impressed (laughing at me)? Okay...it has to be charged and even came with a car charger Laughing

How goofy is that? Okay so if I ever need a cigarette and can't smoke and don't mind looking silly, I can take out my fake cigarette and have at it.

My wife, man Laughing She is very sweet and she means well but I dare anyone to top this.

Oh wait....the price...$150.00 Surprised Very Happy

Sand Timer 8/11/07-12/15/08 i am totally a looser -Bruce The trophy machine

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't think I can beat that, Ghost. Laughing I did receive lavender scented on-the-go men's shower gel from my Cousin for Christmas. I think she was perhaps hinting at something. Laughing

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have one of those Embarassed 9 years ago I considered them cool Smile
Speaks German with a distinctive Chinese accent.
Nowadays it serves as my advisor for decisions what to write next to the lad.

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Wurzgnubbel
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^

It's actually fun to have two of those talk to each other. Almost like getting two lads to meet... Very Happy

the test question here is still who is the bastard b@la h@ssan, so were did you change the test question, and there is no change in this slip, this is the first slip you sent to me, you are wasting my time and dont call me a bastard in your next mail. (Hitman B@la H@ssan)

Closed lad accounts 5x
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ghost... I think you might want to look at these.

http://www.theonion.com/content/node/28975

Laughing

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Rover
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Ghost - I saw them trying to sell those things in the mall last week. Having stopped smoking over a year ago I was wondering if I would have been desperate enough to have tried it at the time. So the question is........ did you try it? Laughing

Latest Anti Fraud News | Email Header Analysis | Help keep Eater running | Join 419Eater on Facebook Easter 2015
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Of course I tried it Embarassed She was sitting right there in front of me waiting. It works alright but looks dumb as hell.

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My grandmother (who passed last year at the age of 96) used to give my brother and I this game every year at Christmas. I mean, she used to give it to us EVERY YEAR! I was in my late 30's, and still getting Ting-A-Ling Bingo for Christmas.

The only thing we could figure out is that grandma got a really good deal on a gross of these suckers back when we were in pre-school, and she didn't want them to go to waste.

Every year we knew that we were getting Ting-A-Ling Bingo and underwear. She wouldn't bother to wrap the underwear. She would just put our names on them and hang them from the tree.

My grandmother was a hoot.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
luckey

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, that wasn't me. Laughing

My Grandparents used to give me itchy sweaters depicting strange things like deer getting shot. I wish I had pictures.

jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ghost wrote:
^^Of course I tried it Embarassed She was sitting right there in front of me waiting. It works alright but looks dumb as hell.

Dumber than this?

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Harry Bawls
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I almost hate to post this, but, jojo did send me one of THESE
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Laughing Laughing guess I should count my blessings she didn't buy me any of that. That would have hurt my little feelings Laughing

Okay this fake cigarette thing is starting to grow on me. I think I might actually like it.

I thought of a use for it too. Say you at the movies. The movie is long. Like two towers long. So hour two the movie is good and how inconvenient is it to step outside to smoke? Ha, so all I have to do is pull this bad boy out of my pocket and take a puff or two. I can hide the light up tip with my hand to look less like a jackass.

So the joke is on you all. You'll all be having nicotine fits and I wont.

Can someone please post a more goofier gift they received? Please!

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Not to mention the hurt it would have put on your little wallet.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Ghost
Quote:
someone please post a more goofier gift

You asked for it, kinda Laughing
A whole website for you http://www.thegoofygiftshop.com/goofy_gifts.html
Now it's a pity it's a month after Xmas, eh Wink

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Stainless Steel Odor Remover

can i just say this one does work if you dont beleave me fillet a fish then wash your hands and wipe them around the stainless sink a few times it does work

Twisted Evil Last edited SUN/8/2010 by one of the skyhooks The pointed eared fairy, aka "Yasterb" is much nicer looking now since the operation thats her in her new avatar the one on the left with the wax "dummy" of the old elfie Twisted Evil
Newdonym
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a titanium spork, which is more awesome than goofy.

Oh and my birthday present (which has just arrived and is about a month early) is a hennessy hammock, actually it's two hammocks as you get a free one. Again, not so goofy.

Santa bought me this

@A SKYHOOK, my friend had an ozone producing gadget that supposedly cleaned things and removed smells. I never got a chance to try it.
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This damn thing. Click I hate it! It serves no purpose, but the bride will not let me burn it. (And the dog barks excessively whenever it makes that "holistic soul cleansing" noise.

419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you PF...I feel a little better Very Happy

So much so I think I'll have a puff on my fake cigarette. Everyone is asleep anyway Laughing

Yeah...okay, it did nothing for me. Too weak. The cartridge in there is Medium strength and I need the high strength. I have a box of those. Once this cartridge finishes I'll see if the highs are any better.

I haven't have to charge the cigarette it yet Laughing

DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got THIS for my birthday. Seems pretty goofy to me. Very Happy

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Not as goofy if it were bought for me Laughing

Ah...to wear that is Smile

My wife always comes home with stuff like that. She's wearing it but says "look what I got for you" I don't get it Confused

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Trixi
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got sent a book this christmas which has pop songs interpreted through the medium of mathematics...

sound too weird?

I'm not making this up :
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Venn-That-Tune-Bringing-Poetry/dp/0340955678/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1232535853&sr=1-2

It lives in the downstairs loo with all the other toilet books. (NB. A toilet book, for the uninitiated, is one that you can dip into whilst spending time in the loo because it does not require reading all the way through. Books of humourous quotations, jokes, pictures, etc all work well.)

"<i>I warned earlier to stop dealing with the the people scamming you but you would not. You shouls stop emailing this fellow who claims to be Godspower but he is not </i>" - Bob the British High Commissioner

"<i>The FBI man stil believes that no body was hacked</i>", "<i>Ididnt mean to orger you around, please do not be anoid we are not fighting</i>" - DHL Nigeria guyman

"<i>Sorry if I sounded hash</i>" - the undercover FBI guy in London's newest suburb Lagos.
pony
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Someone I know has one of those electronic cigarettes.... he swears by it now, although the first couple of times I saw him using it I thought he was boldly smoking cannabis indoors using one of those very similarly designed "one-hitter" devices.

Goofiest gift ever: someone gave me a Fray Bentos steak and kidney pudding* when I became a British citizen.
I still have it - only a couple of years past its sell-by date.

*in other words, a meat pie in a can.

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Harry Bawls wrote:
I almost hate to post this, but, jojo did send me one of THESE

Well Harry, your wife BEGGED me to send you one. I guess you just don't measure up. I have no need for one obviously.

DoraTheExplorer wrote:
I got THIS for my birthday. Seems pretty goofy to me. Very Happy

That's only goofy in certain circumstances. It depends on who got it for you as a gift. Who was the donor?

Ghost- What does the "vapor" you puff out smell like? I mean, what is that vapor if it's not smoke?

Goat

Harry Bawls
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

jojobean wrote:
I have no need for one obviously.

That is true. You actually need to have one to "extend" it.
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

jojobean wrote:
What does the "vapor" you puff out smell like? I mean, what is that vapor if it's not smoke?

It's basically orderless but I pick up a slight hint of mint. The vapor, well I don't know what the heck it is. It looks like smoke at first but completely disappears in about one second. Nothing can be seen or smelled when you exhale.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic