SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

help i'm confused

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
kamel
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

First I would like to say that I am new here and really love what you guys/gals are doing. I have laughed so hard my eyes have teared up this stuff is great. Also, I'm sorry if this is the wrong forum please forgive me, this time, if it is.

Anyway I received an email from someone claiming I have $2M in funds blah,blah but they say it is in installments of $5k each and sent w3st3rn un10n m7cn # that when checked at the above mentioned website says:

Transfer Status

could some wise person explain what they are trying to do/ get me to do beside eventually pay them. i have never seen them use this method of sending me a WU in one of these mails
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome, you're paying attention, we like that Laughing
the trick is that there might be a transfer ready, but all you can see is it's there, the ±$1.00 they invested there pays off well as victims think it's all real and send their money to the scammer. They will do anything to convince a victim to part with his money Crying or Very sad
Now you're here you might as well read a bit, eh Like the Eater Uni which will give you a nice idea about how and what and then if you think it's some thing you might want to try get a Mentor if you want here and read some stickies to get some more info.
Glad you found us

CU around I hope

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@kamel: The MTCN is real, it won't be made out so you can pick it up though and it is done to make it look like "hey, these guys have money and they are going to send it to me."

Why 5000$ - that's the most you can send via WU in one go so it will be a while before the millions show up.

You might want to pass this onto a Moderator (they are the ones with green names) as our wonderful mods have powers to do unspeakable things to MTCNs

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
Newdonym
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Kamel, good to have you here.

The MTCN will be a transfer for a small amount. You won't have the right details to pick it up. You might want to send the details to a mod (anyone whose name is green, there is a list of online members at the bottom of the forum index).

Your scammer will send the same MTCN to all his vics, it is done make you believe that there is a big pile of cash. It's not very common, but it's far from unheard of.

One thing you'll probably hear a lot of is bait safe, read the stickies, get a mentor, etc etc. It's good advice, but also remember to have fun, this isn't a job.

EDIT: damn, I'm so slow.
kamel
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you for the welcome. I have been reading quite a bit. Actually I have been awake all night and read almost every thread for 2 pages in almost every forum. Great stuff here Laughing Thumbs up.
This certainly seems to be a very active and fun community and has found it's way into my bookmarks.

EDIT:: If i see a MOD on I will PM them or if one is interested they may PM me directly and I will send # and info
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

Quote:
Actually I have been awake all night and read almost every thread for 2 pages in almost every forum. Great stuff here.

Welcome.

That was how I got started here, trouble is I have forgotten where the entrance was and like the chap stuck at the airport am surviving on cheese from the mouse traps and dregs of wine that the mod lounge leave in the crates for recycling.

Wink

edit - wow I actually got a quote in a post to work - does a celebration cartwheel - checks - yep underwear on ok!

Rolling Eyes

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If the mods don't want to shut it down for whatever reason, there's also the prospect of keeping the mtcn number stashed away to use on a future lad. It could lend some credibility to your baits.

Imagine the annoyance of a lad who can look online and see that an mtcn is valid but you keep forgetting to give him random details that he needs to get it. Very Happy

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for dirty nasty pr0n!!1]</a>
pony pony pony
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x6
Star
kamel
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hehe great idea blah I like that
I must confess it is your -work in progress- that got me hooked. It reads like a novel with twists and turns. I can't believe some of the stuff they are falling for. I wish it was an old post so I could read the conclusion it's like the last chapter was ripped out. Crying or Very sad
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@kamel - It's best to send the details to a Mod, and not hold on to it, as in the meantime the lad can use it to scam tens or hundreds of victims.

Great that you bookmarked our site, but I can't believe you haven't made it your homepage yet. Wink Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Kamel

Heh thanks for the compliment! Embarassed

I'll just be content that I had a small part in recruiting another baiter! The world of 419 needs more baiters and less victims!

If you ever need any help/ideas/anything, don't hesitate to PM me.

Have fun! Very Happy

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for dirty nasty pr0n!!1]</a>
pony pony pony
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x6
Star
larry
Old Telecom Guy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

welcome Kamel!! Bait safe!!

"Mimi si yule ninayesema ni mimi" - Larry

"sir i have just told you the gospel truth" - D4n Nkw3rr3
Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkw3rr3: Port Harcourt to Abeche (with a layover in Cameroon)
Closed lad accounts x 4 Cellphone x 2 pony
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SlapHappy wrote:
Great that you bookmarked our site, but I can't believe you haven't made it your homepage yet.

You mean there are OTHER pages on the web? Shocked

Welcome to Eater, kamel! And I agree, blah has some great baits going...I can't wait to read them everyday!

Very Happy

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic