SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

western union

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
zaphod
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Glad they pointed out this wasnt one of those Nigerian scams!!

Dear Sir/Madam, There is an issue with the WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER BENIN REPUBLIC in the amount of $1.5MillionUSD directed in cash credited to file KTU/9023118308/03, at the owner of this email address. The INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND contacted us for your compensation a couple of hours ago due to your allocated security code. They said that they choose to send it to an email address instead of a name. We are unable to complete a transfer directed at an email address, so we require some more information in order to complete this transfer. FULL NAME: FULL CONTACT ADDRESS: MOBILE PHONE NUMBER: OCCUPATION: MARITAL STATUS AND AGE: In order to resolve this problem,please email via Western Union Solicitors Fund Verification Department:EMAIL [email protected] As soon as this information is received,and you have complied with the requirements of payment for the remitence permit $205. And as soon as the payment is made the money will be transfer to your nominated bank account or at the counter directly from The Western Union Transfering Bank. Note: That this is not one of those Nigerian/African scams that all they are after is to ripe you off your money and at the end you wil not receive your funds, but note that this is no scam and is directly from the Management of Western Union Money Transfer Benin Republic Head Office and our Motto is To Serve You Better. Contact us on our website on ( ) THE MANAGEMENT OF WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER, BENIN HEAD OFFICE. DISPATCHED THIS DAY Sincerely,Mr don bola

I wouldnt like my money to be RIPE
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ripe coins taste sweeter and are softer to chew - don't knock it 'til you've tried it Wink
Newdonym
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Obviously the coins get better as they ripen, but who's going to get $1.5 million in tasty coinage. It's going to be notes and they always seem to turn chewy and bitter.
Lehigh Guy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Egad!

Lots of the more dismally written scam attempts can be attributed to poor English skils and / or western culture ignorance, but this is one that simply stinks of pure stupidity of the "There's nobody in here but us Chickens" variety.

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

"I swear with my living GOD I SERVE BY WHATEVER FIND HOLY ...THIS IS TRULY HOLY HAND JOB I WILL NOT DISAPPOINT YOU”
_______
Am surprise you are west-ting this much time and you know that your daughters life is astake ... I see it strange, something is fishing."
_______
"If You Are A Sinner That Means You Will Go To Hill. Repaint ..."
_______
"you son a beach , bastard , you will die by gun, ogun will kill you [a dozen death threats snipped] ANY PLANS YOU HAVE PLANNED EITHER TO RUB ME OR ANY OTHER THING , YOU WILL DIR BY OGUN BYE" -- One truly pissed off lad.
bill mcdill
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

zaphod wrote:
and our Motto is To Serve You Better.

That's all I gotta hear, send the guy his MTCN Wink

United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana Ivory Coast Russia United States Canada Switzerland Ukraine Netherlands Saudi Arabia Benin United Nations Australia Austria Ireland Spain Germany Italy France Malaysia Portugal Brazil South Africa Sweden Thailand China Japan Bulgeria
pyramid x4 Mortar x5
Safari J03L Akum14h - Accra to Tamale and back again (co-bait with Kurat)
"So if i may ask,who bangs you?" J03L Akum14h
"I like a chicken. I shall tell about it somehow." S4tty
"In fact, our correspondent is almost arrested by the security agent for bringing in fake information" Barrister W0ngM@rtins
"hey what fuck are u don't reply bul sheet go to heal" Mr. Samuel (a jilted love lad)
Vulcan
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The people at Western Union really have to work on their run-on sentences. But since its not a scam there should be nothing to worry about.

"i can only understand that you are the worse big idiot in the whole univers. for your information this fund is real,anyway you are only a compand fool ,as your generation will roit in hell . really i sent some one to bobe because i am real"
yournamehere
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just make sure that first they can really smell that money waiting for them, but when it is finally time to taste it make sure it has gone sour and leave them with the bitter after-taste of dissapointment...

Smile

Anyway, lots of opportunities for confusion here... you can ask how they have stored the money as you don't want it to go bad... (refridgerated I hope...) and what is the best-before-date printed on those notes?
Maybe ask when they actually harvested the money?

And as this is definately not a Nigerian scam (that emailadress simply must be genuine) I think you can feel safe... (although they didn't mention this transaction to be 100% risky-free... Confused )
ScoobyDon't
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The third quote in my sig does indicate that money can be ripe.

Closed lad accounts x5
Safari Afua, The Worried Girl - Accra, Ghana to Cotonou, Benin. "Am very tired and i need to go have some rest. I don't think i will go out tomorrow." Thanks Blah!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic