SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I just found this funny

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Was chatting with a lad and wasting time by asking him his favorite books (while reading here)

lad
Quote:
I novel...

me
Quote:
but which novel?

Long pause in which I could imagine frantic questions being asked at the internet cafe.....

2 minutes later - lad
Quote:
story novels like "last duty" and "harmlet" and so on

me
Quote:
I've never heard of those...what are they about?

a minute and 45 seconds later - lad
Quote:
harmlet is all about killing of kings

So I preceded to tell him about a book I had just read: Agent 419
Quote:
It's about this agent that is trying to stop international fraud.... I guess one reason I liked it is because the agent went to Nigeria for part of the time. There was some gang there. But when the author described Nigeria it made me think about you...so maybe that's why I liked it

lad
Quote:
Oh i will like to read the novel. can you send it to me?

Phoebe..if you're reading, this is our "Canadian" lad...."harmlet is all about killing of kings" Laughing

*Of M7CNS3cure - "honey sincerely this is really hard work and i have been sitting here all day trying to fix it all but once i make any mistake i have to start all over again and i am getting pissed off"
* are you the person making this mistake or are you doing this intentionally?......just pissed right now

Safari Jack - Enugu to Lagos - thanks OD! "I am going through alot of pains here. if i had known i would not have come to lagos let alone allowing myself to be starnded." - 13 days!
Safari James - Lagos to Port Harcourt to Calabar "Now they are on the street looking for where to sleep

Closed lad accounts x 18 pony Ninja United Kingdom x4 Sweden x2 China United States
I'm going shopping! $39,977.80 in fake checks
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd read "Agent 419" too, perhaps your lad would be good enough to post it on to me once he's done Wink
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^I think this whole site is the story of Agent 419 Very Happy

*Of M7CNS3cure - "honey sincerely this is really hard work and i have been sitting here all day trying to fix it all but once i make any mistake i have to start all over again and i am getting pissed off"
* are you the person making this mistake or are you doing this intentionally?......just pissed right now

Safari Jack - Enugu to Lagos - thanks OD! "I am going through alot of pains here. if i had known i would not have come to lagos let alone allowing myself to be starnded." - 13 days!
Safari James - Lagos to Port Harcourt to Calabar "Now they are on the street looking for where to sleep

Closed lad accounts x 18 pony Ninja United Kingdom x4 Sweden x2 China United States
I'm going shopping! $39,977.80 in fake checks
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"Harmlet: Hamlet's evil twin"

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
GeorgeBush
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sonnet to the lads on a beautiful new day, apologies to WS!!!

When to the sessions of baiting I have wrought,
I summon up remembrance of things past,
I sight the lack of many a thing I sought,
The requested MTCN cannot be found, alas!

Easter Egg 2013
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"Agent 419" hmm... What kind a book is that I wonder. Twisted Evil Does the lad have something to confess ? Laughing
"Harmlet" sounds like a form or torture. I wonder if he really meant "Harlet"
Laughing

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Or "Harlot" - about the killing of kings in a slow and not at all painful way...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Wurzgnubbel
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think it's really "Hagrid".

the test question here is still who is the bastard b@la h@ssan, so were did you change the test question, and there is no change in this slip, this is the first slip you sent to me, you are wasting my time and dont call me a bastard in your next mail. (Hitman B@la H@ssan)

Closed lad accounts 5x
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Alas, poor Yorick! I knew him, Horatio, a baiter of infinite jest, of most excellent fancy. He hath bore me on his back four hundred and nineteen times, and now how abhorr'd in my imagination it is! My gorge rises at it.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PMSL

One of my lads reads lots of navels.

Shocked

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
Newdonym
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Well, it's nice to have a hobby and I can think of plenty worse ones than reading navels.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic