SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Desktop Competition.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
A SKYHOOK
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ warmonger
well i could give you all of my expereance iv been doing it for years and ears do you know any thing about drop bears well first you have to find an anapanacana tree and crikey is that the time ow you better ask sp or bill there the experts around here ow and a word of advise dont mention pussy to slightly ever since the CK thing slightlys been acting strange Rolling Eyes Laughing Laughing Laughing Wink

Twisted Evil Last edited SUN/8/2010 by one of the skyhooks The pointed eared fairy, aka "Yasterb" is much nicer looking now since the operation thats her in her new avatar the one on the left with the wax "dummy" of the old elfie Twisted Evil
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Very Happy

Sand Timer 8/11/07-12/15/08 i am totally a looser -Bruce The trophy machine

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card
A SKYHOOK
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

give the girl the clap clapping nice job

did i say give her the clap heheheheh

Twisted Evil Last edited SUN/8/2010 by one of the skyhooks The pointed eared fairy, aka "Yasterb" is much nicer looking now since the operation thats her in her new avatar the one on the left with the wax "dummy" of the old elfie Twisted Evil
Lady Warmonger
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thought while I have the other program figured out that I would post two more of my girls that I switch through every week. LaughingImage

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Lady Warmonger
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

and another,she guards liberty.Image At 2000 rds. a minute, I won't argue with her!

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is Lovey's desktop. This is his second baby and he put a many hours of hard labor into both. Razz He would like for you all to consider labor in your choice. Very Happy
http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm55/eater_photos/124898902112_0_BG.jpg

BTW, lots of labor into my roses also. Wink
http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/4884/9172293421120bgmf1.jpg

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari

Last edited by Corona on Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

With caption. Are you sure you want the M7CN?

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

jojo, any chance of sharing the contents of that folder named "Naked photos of SOOI"? We need a good laugh...

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
A SKYHOOK
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

yes im with callum on that not for me you know its for the wife she wants to see Wink Wink Laughing

Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My latest, bit boring and nothing to do with baiting I'm afraid.

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

callum wrote:
jojo, any chance of sharing the contents of that folder named "Naked photos of SOOI"? We need a good laugh...

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I took this photo about 4 years ago in the Midwestern USA after a thunderstorm passed by around sunset. They're (ragged-looking) mammatus clouds. I did not enhance the color in any way.

Tattoo Mortar x11 Closed lad accounts x17 Safari x3

United States Thailand Switzerland Nigeria Sweden x115

pony Golden Goat Goat x2 Mc Fry

Art baits: X-Wing

419 Eater Theatre: The Hitchhiker

Lads & Crocodiles:
Safari x3 Vcamera x3 {John} {Willie} {Kingsley}

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

"I will never forgive you for all the pains, trouble, frustrations, strandedness and disappointments you have caused us." - David
A SKYHOOK
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

im wondering were does slightly get changed into his super squiral suit does he have to find a grape vine or does he use a telephone box ?? Laughing Wink

love that naked shot ps has slightly been nackered Crying or Very sad Laughing

Jen Derbender
flabbergasted

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My work desktop. If the contest's still on when I get home, I'll submit one of the desktops there as well.

FUCK? FUCK AND FUCK YOU. YOUR NOTHING BUT SHIT OKEY, ARE YOU ARE OFF BACK TO SENDER... YOUR ARE A BIG RAT OKEY FUCK YOUR SELF UP AND WHOM EVER THAT SUPPORT YOU, FOOL FUCK YOUR MOTHER WITH NO SPAM, RAT. - Kaosiso Chukwu

"Folken sheet like you.Beach,your mother and your house maid are folken themselves... Folk your folks... you comes when you are been fingered which makes you an idiot of sex luncering.You will never understand that english because it is not made for people like you." - Insane Idiot

Does your lad have too much time and phone credits on his hands? Have him call the Integrated Customer Service Call Centre at +1 206 905 9742! Dissatisfaction guaranteed!

United Kingdom x2 China Nigeria United States Ivory Coast x2 Closed lad accounts x?
A SKYHOOK
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[img]Image[/img]

thought this would be nice before you decide who,s won Wink arrrrrthats got to be nice is that mrs or miss slightly Wink Laughing
and is that you on top or on the receiving end :yikes:

A SKYHOOK
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[img]Image
[/img]

Found some more of giro gearlooses handy work Embarassed ow ok so slightly found it and i stole it off him
but inspector gadget told me to Wink Wink Laughing

All he neads to do is marry it to my trike and he can have computer tuneups as well Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

you seem to have forgotten what this thread is for, skyhook Wink

Click here to support 419Eater.com pony pony
Mortar x5 Nurse Nastys Audi TT
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for entering, guys. (Notice the comma there, Prof?).

Entries are now being perused by our esteemed panel of judges.
Results later today.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

callum wrote:

This is the only "clean" one I could find.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Our crack panel of judges/idiots has voted.

And the winner is.................................. Newdonym.

For the life of me I can't work out why (I thought his effort was rubbish) but I bow to the opinions of the judges.

Newdonym, send me a PM and let me know if you'd like your Premium "lengthened", if you'd like to donate it to another member or if you just want to say "Heck Slightly, you're such a cool guy, you keep your money".

For the record: In last place was Prof. Yet again he stole another photo and tried to win a competition with it. I guess we're blessed that, at least this time, he didn't steal it from a fellow baiter.

Thank-you to all who entered. Wink

Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations Newdonym.

The box lad on safari was a great pic.

Laughing

@ Slighty.

A great compo, the judging stinks though.

Wink

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations, Newdonym. Very Happy Thanks for the contest and donation, Slightly. Thumbs up

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Late as ever, here's mine, without the icons - my Sportster after the rain.

Congrats to our worthy winner! happy crowd

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey

Last edited by Roycropper on Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats, Newdonym! happy crowd happy crowd

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic