SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I wanna be a baiter but.....

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Logo
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi, I'm new here. I just found this site by chance and at first I didn't get it, I thought it was a site about making fun of people.
After reading through some posts and works here I felt like starting as a scammer baiter but then I realized that I wouldn't be helpful here because it's required to have excellent English language skills to get a good performance as a baiter.
I'm a natural Spanish speaker (I'm from Argentina) and I can't write or even talk on the phone like an American or a British natural speaker and I think it will screw up all my intentions to ruin a scammer's plans.
I have a very stupid question, are there scammers that use Spanish instead of English to scam? because everything I found it was in English.
Finally, I think this site is awesome, I'm learning a lot of stuff here and I also think that there are plenty of nice people with good intentions here.

Thanks
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't worry, you don't need good English skills. Just the opposite, in fact.

I've had scam mails in Spanish, Russina, Italian, French... and when all else fials, there's Babelfish.

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
embalmer
Not quite a Newb

Location: Where are you again? Oh, I'm only 200 miles away, just over the border!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

1) I think your English is fine, we're not exactly corresponding with professors of English here.

2) My thought is the lads use English because it is a fairly world wide language, or said another way. Many times when a Norwegian and German need to talk to each other they're likely to use English to do it because that is the one language they have in common.

3) I'm willing to bet by the time I post this one of the more experienced members will have posted a link for the Spanish version of this forum.
simpsonman3000
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I've had scam mails in Spanish, Russina, Italian, French... and when all else fials, there's Babelfish.

exactly, ChainYanker. Exactly

HEY YOU OLD DISEASED SLAPPER I KNOW YOU F**K ANYTHING AND SUCK EVERYTHING HEARD YOUR C**T IS SO BIG NOW EVEN A HORSE CANT FILL IT!!! ENJOY IT AND HOPE YOU GETS AIDS YOU DISEASED MUGA BASTARD!!!- Some lad got pissed when I called him a slut.
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Logo!

First of all, perfect English is not at all a requirement for being a successful baiter. Secondly, your English in your post looks great! Very Happy

Keep reading and if you want to start baiting, please do so! Remember, not all real victims are English speaking either. Wink

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What Ima said and to add that lads don't care where you are from and what language you speak. They want your money whether its US dollars, British pounds, or whatever currency your country uses.

Your English is fine. There are many people I know (I live is So Cal after all Laughing) that speak Spanish only. That wouldn't keep them safe from lads.

Have at it Very Happy

Sand Timer 8/11/07-12/15/08 i am totally a looser -Bruce The trophy machine

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card
larry
Old Telecom Guy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome. Read the stickies. Go to University. Bait safe!

"Mimi si yule ninayesema ni mimi" - Larry

"sir i have just told you the gospel truth" - D4n Nkw3rr3
Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkw3rr3: Port Harcourt to Abeche (with a layover in Cameroon)
Closed lad accounts x 4 Cellphone x 2 pony
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater Logo, don't worry about your english skills, the lads just want your money, as said above.

If you want to have more fun than normal with them use this translator, to go from Spanish to English

http://dictionary.reference.com/translate/

It saves you having to try to write in English

Also the following links will help you

Eater University
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51

Applying for a Mentor, ask Cherrie nicely for a Spanish speaking member
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=122306

Basic Scam 101 information
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118738

Take care, bait safe, have fun

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You write much better English than most scammers, so you'll have no difficulty persuading the you're English.
Phone contact can be useful in convincing lads you're genuine, but it's easy to bait a scammer without using the phone. If he insists, find an excuse.
You're deaf, you're at work and not allowed to make personal calls/all calls are recorded for security reasons, etc.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome aboard, Logo.

In a bait, lack of English skills can help you torment your scammer.

Make him explain everything you don't understand in detail. Send him confusing replies. As long as he thinks your money is real, you can drive him nuts!

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi and welcome. There's no need to worry about English language skills, I've baited hundreds of lads, never received a complaint Very Happy
Besides: lads send their scam letters all over the world, so they're used to broken English replies. Nothing wrong with explaining to them English is not your first language might they ask ...

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello and Welcome,
There are plenty of Spanish speaking baiters here too and why not return the problem, write in the worst English you can make up that you're willing to help, but only write Spanish very well and let him do the translations.
And there are Spanish scam mails too, so you can take your pick, the posting in Surplus is a bit thin with those, but with you're knowledge of Spanish you can pull them from the web, seed some Spanish guests books and before you know it you have your own scam fans Laughing
My Spanish doesn't go further than ordering food and finding my way around town a bit and I know that they don't like you when you drive a Mitsubishi Pajero Wink
Have fun, ask questions and find the other Spanish members for help in your own language if needed.
You'll be just fine, you're an "Eater" now Laughing

Edit: language is no problem, I started a bait in Arabic thanks to Mr Gomer who posted it in the surplus, I have to translate, but it might be worth the trouble or I have to make him do the work, we'll see.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

welcome logo -

You actually have something VERY useful: an ability to speak spanish.

Baiting is about fighting scammers by wasting there time -

So if you have a mentor to walk you through the basic steps, and get yourself a safe number - and a lad calls you can waste ages of the lads time by refusing to speak to him in english - keep switching to spanish, and insulting him.

That is baiting in a nutshell a very simple type but one that would be very successful.

Then you have all the spanish lads to choose from - spain has scammers too - and argentina as well, so being able to speak there language will help you by a massive amount.

Language has NEVER stopped a great bait - it only IMPROVED it lol.

I make software that drives lads crazy. Thats my revenge on lads. (it all helps)

this transaction is 100 percent risk/hitch free - bobo

why no pay me - abum bello
because the cops will know it was you - me
ok this is good - abum bello
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Logo somos una comunidad amistosa y provechosa que perdiendo scammer' tiempo y recursos de s para guardar a víctimas verdaderas de sus embragues. También está el Web site que ayuda a víctimas de scamming y advierte el público. Deséele para hostigar la caja fuerte y la recepción. Babelfish usado.

Logo we are a friendly and helpful community who by wasting scammer's time and resources to keep real victims from their clutches. Also is the website that helps victims of scamming and warns the public. Wish you to bait safe and welcome. Used babel fish.

Your English is not only better than my Spanish, it is better than my English too.

Laughing

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ I had to translate that back in Bablefish just to check.

Quote:
Logo we are a friendly and beneficial community that losing scammer' time and resources of s to keep true victims from its clutches. Also it is the Web site that helps to victims of scamming and notices the public. It wishes him to harass the strong box and the reception. Used Babelfish.

You're right, Logo's English is better than yours. Laughing

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

simpsonman3000 wrote:
Quote:

exactly, ChainYanker. Exactly

Thanks. Rolling Eyes

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
slowpo
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i have the worst english grammer and i still have success with filipinas scammers/beggers even some lads Very Happy just make sure they understand what your trying to say. you dont have to have perfect puntuation,

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hangs head in shame. Embarassed

Am sitting on the naughty step for the rest of the day.

Wink

Bins translator bookmark.

Crying or Very sad

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ CK: Noooo!! Wait! Don't bin it. Sending out emails bablefished 3 ways to several languages gives fantastic results! Laughing

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just to prove a point, I'm copying this from another ongoing bait thread here at Eater.

Member Fatter Siam has been baiting a lad with lots of gibberish for months.

You don't need to write well in English to bait successfully. Laughing

Fatter's character wrote:
HiNsr: Giknrt'
I htiuhgt tgat Mt, daKrek gda rottub 2 u n htis ws a ok/
Hwst id rhe [pob;wm thzt i cqnniy egt mu 4444/ i Woll fo 2 hte EesBomhfk ank n sned te 444 nutr i mwwd ur bakn nfomashon===if u fgi be me htat yhn iI csn snde thw $$$ no Nomfay,,,,Ok/
HTnku 4 ur hlep==i twal;ly aoorcet it AKOT!!!
yske crae,
basb

lad wrote:
Dear Barbarea.
Thanks for your kind mail and to says the fact i dont understand all you need.Did you need account information to send your bill? if yes,the account with me could only carry minimum of $6.000.00 United State Dollars,and the account beneficiarry will confirm the payment after you've made the payment within 5 working day.Are you ready to comply with the arrangement? If you agreed answer yes in order to send the account information to you as soon as possible.

Fatter's Character wrote:
hi mr;d glikbrt; i
git yuoe lettre so ko yhkns,
NOW Tjat uc my yrnagser why cna;r u sne my 444/ U DOO mo i snte the 444 rihgy/
i foumd oit mu prinlem===I haev BRAIN ZIP+++++thta tkoo me 1 nimutr 2 ryep---it;d lokw eklectirvak schokw isndie ru ehda---it EREEEKLLLYYY HYUUURERRRTTTTSSS?!!!
GGId blwss yuobasb

lad wrote:
Dear Barbara.
I noted the content of your mail even though it's hard to understand,i still believe the content contained how you needed your Dollars.Just to let you know once again,your dollars still secure and if you notice the process in which you used to transfered the required bill to us,you will notice that the money is going through security check,and to put it straight to you,it's important the money sent by you reflect into the given account before we could proceed in delivery your Dollars.

Try and understand me clearly because am at your service and ready to assist in delivery your Dollars as soon as the money transfered into our account reflected.

Stay Bless and God Bless You.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Catcher In The Lie
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm sure if it were possible to bait in shorthand (on a computer) they'd respond. The only word you'd have to spell out in the text would be money.
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

welcome Logo! I agree with others who have already posted, that language will not be a problem at all for you here or in baiting.

Roycropper wrote:
In a bait, lack of English skills can help you torment your scammer.

I have great fun using this approach - pretending I can't speak english very well and asking for simple explanations of everything. It's also a perfect opportunity to miscomprehend your scammer on every occasion, while still appearing as if you're desperately trying to succeed in the transaction.

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Logo! Very Happy

I would encourage you to use your native language. Pepper your baits with spanish and insist that your lad waste his time learning bits of spanish te be able to communicate with you.

You can certainly have a lot of misunderstanding in your baits. Laughing

All the lad wants is money from you. All you want from him is his time. Be the baiter you were meant to be. Cool

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It is a great excuse not to use the phone: "I can only read and write English because I have time to translate. My English is not good enough to talk on the phone."

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic