SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Pimp my number / US male **Closed**

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
graveling
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You might receive call from ATM card settlement asking for a marquand Ackbar. He is upset that he could not access his money through sectrans. He could not follow simple task so if he wanted the money he needs to send me a bank account because I am tired of doing western union and money gram. Yell and scream if you want.
graveling
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You might receive a call from a barrister Geroge Emmanuel who wants to prove to himself that I am real. He has been through the ringer for awhile and if he gives any problems tell him you will cancel it. Encourage customer support and let him know a bank account would be so much easier for him. thanks..looking forward to hearing from you.
graveling
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A lawyer might call. He is either from the Union Chambers or the High Probate Court. they want to know I am for real. I am Marquand a tobacco trader.
Wurzgnubbel
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some Metropolitan Bank may call, asking for Mr.K*ith H*ll, you know my character already.

I don't know what he wants to talk about, but feel free to tell him whatever you wish. Mr.H*ll is a little slow in understanding things, maybe you want to play that card.

the test question here is still who is the bastard b@la h@ssan, so were did you change the test question, and there is no change in this slip, this is the first slip you sent to me, you are wasting my time and dont call me a bastard in your next mail. (Hitman B@la H@ssan)

Closed lad accounts 5x
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You may get a call from a H1nson D1ckson for Mr. C0llette. I honestly can't remember his scam and I wonder if he does too. I think he's into lotto.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
graveling
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You might get a call from Mail Post Courier Service about the payment method. He will be asking for graveling. Have him explain problem out and give him helpful suggestions. Suggest bank account.
Peanut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

C!

Up for another call? I have quite the little %&! of a lad that is pretending to be a doctor tending to my sister who has been in a terrible car accident.

He's hopelessly off script and should be quite a bit of fun. I'll drop you a PM.

Sand TimerSafariSafari(Lagos-Benin City-Lagos-Kano-Maiduguri-Lagos-Calabar): ~2,696 miles,stranded for 11 days: "I am very grateful that you have turned me into a tourist,international espionage and adventurer." ~Desmond and Churchill

Please i am advicing you to comply with the bank so that they will tranfered this fun into your account. ~Rosemary

U.S. Passport Application - 50 Pages of Fun

The Peanut Gallery - Artwork Baits "DO YOU KNOW THAT SECURITY PHOTOS IS AGAINST HUMANITY , CAN YOU TELL A RESPONSIBLE MAN TO BE CARRYING IN FISH ON THE HEAD TO TAKE A PHOTO. CAN YOU DO THAT?" - Mr. Ferguson
-C-
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all

In case some of your lads have been complaining about not being able to reach your characters, it's my fault and I apologize for any possible inconvenience caused to your baits. On the other hand, if it has caused inconvenience to the lads, I raise my glass and cheer.

Simply put, I've been too busy to open Skype for a week or two now. Should have updated the thread title to inform about this and will do so in case this happens again. Hopefully not. In any case, it seems the storm has calmed a little and the service is back in business again.

Just opened the line today and had around 300 calls received. It's good to see this number is still useful. Let's aim to keep it so.

-C-

Pith Helmet Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso -> Lome, Togo

Pith Helmet Joseph: Accra --> Lome. "IT WILL BE GOOD FOR YOU TO STOP FOOLING AROUND INTERNET OKAY."

"YOU WILL REGREAT INSULTIN ME. WATCH OUT AS THE TUNDER STROKES." -Idi.

"Hello", "Hello", "Are you a pineapple?" "Yes." -Phone conversation with a random lad now only known as "Mr. Pineapple".
Mjwoody
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You may get a call from GE0RGE UZ0MA of the C4RLT0N H0T3L, he is expecting a laptop to be sent to him. Feel free to jerk him around. I'm gonna feed him to Mr G0MER anyway.

"IMBECILE LIKE YOU. SEE AS YOU BLACK LIKE CHARCOAL AND YOUR MOUTH LIKE WOMAN TOTO WEY COME DEY OPEN DEY TALK RUBBISH" - Jahmil Ahmed
Mjwoody
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Have you ever considered using celebrity soundboards on these guys? It may spoil some baits, but the comedy would be outstanding. Get some Arnold Schwartzennegar soundboards, and waste some of their sweet time! I'll be investing in Skype soon, this could produce some gold! Shocked

"IMBECILE LIKE YOU. SEE AS YOU BLACK LIKE CHARCOAL AND YOUR MOUTH LIKE WOMAN TOTO WEY COME DEY OPEN DEY TALK RUBBISH" - Jahmil Ahmed
TheScamsOnYou
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Barristar S4rr maybe contacting you about flight plans to Logos sometime soon... thanks for your help
-C-

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is anyone baiting barrister M4rk M0rris0n? He called just a while ago. Honest for a lad: said he just wanted to confirm that he is speaking with a real person. I guess he took me seriously enough then.

Pith Helmet Joseph: Accra --> Lome. "IT WILL BE GOOD FOR YOU TO STOP FOOLING AROUND INTERNET OKAY."

"Hello", "Hello", "Are you a pineapple?" "Yes." -Phone conversation with a random lad now only known as "Mr. Pineapple".
graveling
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A Anthony Chika might call asking for graveling. He wants to make sure I am real before sending banking information.
Sleepless
Goat Licker

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nancy from Ghana may be calling for Foster. Tell her to get her lazy behind to the Burkina boarder if she wants any money - you are only in the country on the buying trip until Feb 21st .
Feel free to insult her freely, goats have better manners than she does Laughing

"You demanded for tampax i bought it now where are you?" - Z4k3 4dams
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts x19, Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safaris- Lagos Nigeria to Paga ("Crocodile City") Ghana; repeat Lagos to Tokwari Ghana - 3800mi. (With SH & Craig & Frumpy )
Safari Safari Safari Nancy, Security Guy, Robert Accra to Tamale (with SH)
-C-

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Might be far fetched, but does anyone know this Nigerian number: . At the moment it's really the only thing I have from this lad.

NotPhil
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[scam theme: box of money from dead father, consignment fee fraud]

You might be receiving a call from Image (lad) at number Image (lad phone) on behalf of the Director, Image (baiter)

insist he provide his ticket number for security reasons:

short version:

you - help desk
lad - must call from phone with caller id, must say reference number in each call.

longer version:

You work at the Help Desk of a multinational investment company.

Explain his calls cannot be routed to the baiter because his caller-id information does not show.. until then all his calls will go to voicemail.
[he is dialing from a sip phone (like skype).. and I want him to call from his costly land line]

STRESS that he must slowly and clearly state the entire reference number in each call or his call will go to voicemail
[this is a 40+ string of random characters I generate in each new outbound email hehe]

be as evasive and condescending as you please.. mention high security

thanks Very Happy

---in case anyone wants a peek at what went through my head on picking the ticket sequence hehehe---

Image + date + pot + (4-1)(1-1)(9-1)

* unenahnce email with gibberish
despite my post count I am nowhere near mastery.. honesty in RL seeping in
click2call modality: burn up those minutes

"but be what you have to send under" - St3phani3 Blanch0t
graveling
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You might receive a call from Mbata Mbete asking for graveling. He wants to make sure I am real and complain about the way he made payment. Have him explain his problem since I am clueless on computers Very Happy Make any suggestions you can to him and maybe use this to get a bank account. Thank you
NotPhil
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

me: Image
(pun on the alcohol)

lads: Image

You might receive a call from someone trying to kill me, gasp, but he won't give me his numbah. I have pleaded with him to call me to work something out (it's now a gmail canned response)

I've already paid him $4,000 to WU (he wanted MG, oops), and had to borrow $1200 from a scary guy who recently broke all the windows in my sports car

Recently I've started shooting at people hanging around my three story beach house

my s3cur3 MTCN expires soon... I need to pay back my dangerous friends

(lazy lad hasn't even visited s3c MTCN once!)
NotPhil
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

me: Image
you might get a call about my huge loan for the shelter from (lad) Image

he needs to complete s3cur3 mtcn! he needs some extra abuse if you have it
mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

NotPhil wrote:

That sounds like Brother Ha$$an.

Hey Cyril, I'm expecting a call from a douche named Timothy. I'm sure it's standard procedure to abuse these guys when they call you, but just in case you were in a particularly friendly mood: Timothy Aguta is a pompous t-bag and should be treated as such.
Thanks chief.

United Kingdom Thailand Malaysia
Closed lad accounts x 67
Mortar x 34 (Hi, kids!) Easter Egg 2012
Pith Helmet Accra-Lagos = "you made me and my people to wiat at the air port for nothing sake.and pay for hotel resavetion its not sound." -John Asamoha
Hon. Martins Sand Timer 16 Jan 2009 - 7 May 2011

Reap / Sow
-C-

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The last two posts are music to my ears Twisted Evil. Both noted and expected.

2891miles
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr K1pre might call asking for Ann1e J0hns0n. Ann1e is having some trouble scanning the receipt proving she has made the payment for the adamant1um she has ordered. Unfortunately laddies computer cant display the gif format she sent so she is visiting her sister who has a scanner that does jpeg. You can be one of her employees if you want, she owns a fashion store in Ottawa.
-C-

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

T0dd W1lliams called. Claims to be in New York with consignment, has problems with US customs, wants 800 dollars and has recently sent his baiter email about this.

The fascinating part is, that his number seems to really be from New York area. Might as well be Skype or similar, but could be US lad too. Speaks excellent English.

Anyone know more about this?

NotPhil
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

mr.scissorkick wrote:
NotPhil wrote:

That sounds like Brother Ha$$an.

that'd be the one. I keep sending him 10 meg files but he can't seem to open them. I guess image viewers cannot open encrypted RAR volumes

They always want a number and now that they have one they won't call!! arg
-C-

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Does someone know barrister Oscar?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic