SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Is this an attempted dollar chop?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just got this, unsolicitated:

Quote:
Dear Friend,

I am Mrs. Dina Shirely, I am a US citizen, 39 years Old. I reside here in 2482 Ram Crossing Way, Henderson, Nevada 89074 United States (USA)

I am one of those that executed a contract in Nigeria years ago and they refused to pay me, I had paid over $20,000 trying to get my payment all to no avail.

So I decided to travel down to Nigeria with all my contract documents, and I was directed to meet Barrister Afam Morgan Esq, who was elected to release all foreign victims payment in Nigerian rosters and I contacted him and he explained everything to me.

He said that those contacting us through emails for ATM card, CBM, and others are fake, Then he took me to the paying authorize bank, which is Oceanic Bank of Nigeria Plc, and I am the happiest woman on this earth because I have received my funds Moreover, Barrister Afam M Esq, showed me the full information of those that have not receive their payment, and I saw your email address and your contract amount.

You have to contact him direct on this information below.
His Name: Barrister Morgan Afam Esq
Email:[email protected]
Office Address: 13, Zion Street, Ikeja Lagos Nigeria.

You really have to stop your dealing with those contacting you okay, because they will dry you up until you have nothing to eat. The only money I paid was just $420 for IRS permit, which you know, so you have to take note of that.

Sincerely and truthfully.
Mrs. Dina Shirely,.

Is this how the real mugus chop dollar?

EDIT: And would Mis Dina appreciate a visit from Mr. Gomer?

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi CY, it looks like a standard Lad asem, you pick up the deal halfway through, with only $420 to pay, then there's the *oh also registration, then etc etc

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Play along nicely, CY, and have Mr. Gomer chop him. Lads always like that. If you use the "secuure" modality, you can put a message on the site for him, so when he goes back the second time to get the payment (they usually quit early the first time) you can put something in there that says, "Mr. Gomer picked up this transaction at 3:42PM on January 23rd, 2009."
Or, you can tell him Mr. Gomer, the lad's boss, gave you the new details to send the payment. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's a recovery scam, but in a format I haven't seen before. You must have been baiting with that baiter email address before, and you're on a list of potential victims apparently...

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, just a new twist on the recovery scam modality. Nothing like a "testimonial" to make a previous victim feel secure. I've gotten plenty of lad ASEMs with recovery scams, I'm sure they figure that even if only 1 in a thousand reaches a someone who really has been scammed, they have the chance to hook a proven victim.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic